Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 30, 2008 5:44 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe that Wil just left Allison and joined the team with Allison's father x_x

Poor Allison!! She had to take care of the daughter by herself. I am sad that Wil made that decision as he knew Allison's father also left her when she was a kid.

But overall I still like this episode.
Jun 30, 2008 6:34 PM

Apr 2008
Well it's not exactly that he left her...

Wil is an odd character anyway. I'm more surprised he was able to procreate.
Jul 15, 2008 8:28 AM

Aug 2007
And thus ends Allision's arc.
Didn't really expect such a sad ending but is it just me or is Travas supposed to be Wil? What am I saying lol. It is Wil. Since he can't drink hot things XD.
Lillia's arc starts now. :D
Yay.
Darkreaper70Jul 15, 2008 8:33 AM
Jul 15, 2008 8:54 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
That's crap. Why would Will leave Allison and his life just because there's a civil war in one of the hundreds of countries in the world. This episode sucked, I'm disappointed. Not even the time skip could change my opinion.
cyruzJul 15, 2008 9:12 AM

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 15, 2008 9:56 AM
Sep 2007
kinda weird episode. not sure what to think about it. a few things seemed quite unlikely to me. maybe it all happened a bit too fast, dunno.
Jul 15, 2008 10:42 AM

Jan 2008
I find it hillarious that lillia was talking about her father, and though she doesnt know it she just let him in. Its really sweet that Wil is keeping in touch like this, though he has bad taste in hair colour and style. XD.

It was an enjoyable 1st half and i liked the last ep though it was a bit sad. Cant wait for the next ep.

Jul 15, 2008 10:44 AM

Sep 2007
Madhouse decided to show that they're married in almost every shot.

I quote something from Random Curiosity.
The fact that neither of them expressed a lack of time together made me realize that they’ve been married for several years now, but as a viewer, it was only last week that they couldn’t even say how they felt about one another. Because of this, it took me a bit of time to adjust to the new context (i.e. to stop thinking, “but Wil, you finally got together with Allison!”) and to see Wil’s decision to join the Secret Intelligence Agency in a better light.

I wonder when Lillia will find out that Travas is her father.
HappyJul 15, 2008 10:50 AM
Jul 15, 2008 11:46 AM

Apr 2008
Happy said:
I wonder when Lillia will find out that Travas is her father.

When the time comes, Wil will have to explain it very slowly to her like he did with Allison and her father.
Jul 15, 2008 12:13 PM

Apr 2008
anyway, how can Benedict have a tea with jam? it's disgusting >___<

Jul 15, 2008 12:16 PM

May 2007
xD That'll probably happen.

Jul 15, 2008 2:48 PM

May 2007
I don't know why Wil would abandon Allison as well, especially that he slept with her. Still, a pretty sad story from the war ages.
Jul 15, 2008 4:36 PM

Jan 2008
That episode drove me nuts! I was happy when I found out Wil got his freak on with Allison, but I was really sad when Wil told her she had to leave, and got pissed off when she got a new boyfriend. AHH That dude better be Wil!

Can't wait for the next episode =]
Jul 15, 2008 5:16 PM

Jul 2008
WTH!? Wil must be really stupid to go do this. He could have refused went on to be a teacher/maybe adventurer with Allison and the story could have been amazing but noooooooo he had to go to Intelligence HQ and then we learn suddenly he's dead!? THey say they never found the body so I think he is still alive. Then it flashes 15 years to the future where his daughter is 15!? WTH!? I know this is two arcs but come on more elaboration then jumping (skipping ahead in time) would have been nicer. I really did not like what happened and I really think Wil is AHO, BACA, SAITE to name a few. ANYBODY AGREE SOMEWHAT WITH ME????
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Jul 15, 2008 5:17 PM

Jul 2008
cyruz said:
That's crap. Why would Will leave Allison and his life just because there's a civil war in one of the hundreds of countries in the world. This episode sucked, I'm disappointed. Not even the time skip could change my opinion.
I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE CRAP PART. ^_^
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Jul 15, 2008 5:56 PM

Jul 2008
cyruz said:

One more thing did..you..like feel rage or something boiling at one point during this episode? Cause me it was at the exact point of when they skip just like that! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR furious!
Jul 15, 2008 8:12 PM

May 2008
This episode really seemed like an unnecessary and creator-convenient do-over to me. We had Allison and Wil's hijinks and secret missions, and now we're just going to start over with Lillia and Treize doing basically the same thing? ...with the addition of their two bumbling parents who we happen to know! -.-

If anything, it definitely surprised me.... but I don't yet understand the reasons for this strange timeskip. I've felt like the characters up until now have been really static since the first episode, and maybe they're just catching up all of a sudden. I like Treize's voice actor, though, so I hope he'll end up being a likable character.

I am a banana.
Jul 15, 2008 8:26 PM

Jan 2008
i kinda found that they rushed the first arc of the series in this episode... everything went by way too quickly with just narrations... but oh well, looking forward to the next arc...
Jul 15, 2008 10:42 PM

Jun 2007
I have mixed feelings about this. At the start I was angry about Wil even thinking about leaving Allison the same way as her dad did. This feeling slowly changed to sadness when Allison basically just said, follow your dreams Wil. We all knew their wasn't gonna be any drama since there hasn't been any threw out this whole show, which made this part even more sad. It was just like they both knew how things where gonna turn out in the future.

It was a bit stupid of the producers to jump around so much. We see the camera focus a lot on Wil's wedding ring yet we see no real romantic change between the two other then some cuddling here and there. However, in reality, it's really been 7 years and in this time period they've been "sleeping together". Like Someone else said, just last week they couldn’t even say how they felt about one another and now their married. It just felt a bit rushed. I would have liked to see a noticeable romantic change between them (ie. a few kisses, hugs, I love yous...).

One thing that popped into my head when reading the forums here was, how do we even know Wil really left Allison for more then a year or two and just popped up now after 15 years? After his fake train accident, his military training, plastic sugary, and a few missions he probably came back to check up on Allison on a regular basis. So I really don't think he left her per say. At some point she probably figured it out and they started dating. It was still probably hard for her to take care of a kid on her own though. I'm just happy Wil and Allison are still together.
Jul 16, 2008 1:38 AM

Apr 2008
I didn't find it unexpected. Well, I read the novels... they anime actually went into more depth about Wil and Allison separating... unless its explained in the last 2 Lillia novels that I haven't yet read.

As for the timeskip, it was about 3-4 years. Since Allison was about 30 in the novels, and Lillia was 15. so 30-15-4 = 16

Also, in the novel, Wil/Travis didn't actually have tea with Allison in their house. Allison went out to meet him, and Travis/Wil later had tea with Treize and talked about.. well... stuff.

Oh, and Allison always gets Lillia to call Travis "Mr Hero" XD

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK - but they prob will mention it in ep 13 anyway...

Look forwards to plane crashes, Palace police drama, and home made bombs. Yeah. XD

Random note:
The "knight" thing came from a mini-story in vol 3 of Lillia and Treize, called "A knight's back"
Jul 16, 2008 5:04 AM

Oct 2007
Hmm 5/5 for me :) this anime is turning out to be a nice one even tho some stages were boring sometimes it still kept me " clinging for more " . As a continuation on a overall i find it very refreshing to watch .
Now to continue on the episode ... sad that Wil left Allison with a I love you ... it was probably hard for her since she was carrying a baby ( didnt read the novels but from the looks of it i kinda expected it from the hospital scene ) ... kinda sux that they didnt make the Allison arc a bit more informational about her relation with Wil ... they kinda skipped it and left it for us to ... ohh their married now and look the will probably have a baby also ...
About Travas ( like is is named in the anime ... dunno about the novel since i see people calling him Travis ~ to american ... ~ ) he is surely Wil cose u can see the same eyes :P ( they sure like to make it this way dont they :P ) and i cant wait to see the adventures they will have now and Fiona's twins :)

ps. Now i get it why its called Allison to Lillia .
Jul 16, 2008 9:10 AM

Sep 2007
I was pissed that Wil left Allison but him going back to her as Travas helped mitigate that anger. Personally I think he should tell his daughter who he is but whatever. I was seriously disappointed in Wil's actions. I know he went for the greater good and all (and not just because of one civil war) but still someone else could have done it who wouldn't have to abandon his family in order to do it. Granted he didn't know Allison was pregnant but still... Also, she should have told him. He probably wouldn't have gone so readily then.

Well in any case the next story arc should be interesting. Wonder what is left for them to do? War has ended and Wil has helped stabilize the world (or he better have after leaving like that).
Jul 16, 2008 9:19 AM

Feb 2008
hahaha as pushy as allison is, she probably had to tie him down with hammer and nails hehehe....... several times.

well my interest in this anime just got revitilized. this change of pace might be enough to make this show more interesting.
Jul 16, 2008 12:51 PM
Dec 2007
Wow, awesome, 1 episode = 16 years now, we'll soon reach the end of the world at this pace !

It was a beautifully sad episode until the end, when we see Wil's new identity and everything becomes normal again. I found this pretty uncommon but still cool, as we don't have to wait till the end of the series to see Allison and Wil meet again since they have been appart for less than 2 minutes in screen time ;)

That's a nice change of pace too, I hope the second part keeps up with the first or is even better.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 16, 2008 2:22 PM

Apr 2008
I dunno, I read the novels in Chinese, so I dunno if I should use Travas or Travis, don't really care lulz

2nd part is just as fun as the 1st part, I can guarantee that. I mean, home made bombs... CPR... plane crash... etc...
Jul 16, 2008 2:34 PM

Sep 2007
eh.. there was something odd about this one, I had this weird feeling that something wasn't right during the entire episode and the whole thing was rushed.. oh well lets hope lillia arc makes things more interesting for now.

Jul 16, 2008 5:25 PM
Mar 2008
er, was it only me who found wil rather old-looking for being only 30~?
Jul 16, 2008 6:12 PM

Jan 2008
Well, all i can say about this episode is... Wil sucks at picking out disguises :P
Jul 16, 2008 8:08 PM

Apr 2008
*.* I'm so glad I didn't drop this x3
This episode is just the best episode I've seen from this anime x3
Yeah, first I was wondering about how could Wil left Allison, but then the "knight" scene... He just wanted to protected Allison and that was the best way... And seeing as they kept in touch ;P
And I loved that final scene... First I was thinking Allison couldn't have boyfriend ¬¬ But then suddenly it all came together and the tea part confirmed what I thought x3 And Travas has the exact same smile as Wil *.*

And I think the time scene was nice this way... They looked older in the beginning of the episode anyway... I love this "giving small hints to what happened" =)
Jul 16, 2008 9:47 PM
Dec 2007
Heh and i was hoping for some romantic development...
Jul 17, 2008 6:19 AM

Jun 2008
A fitting way to enter the Lillia arc. They managed to do the time-skip roughly halfway through the episode, which translates into the exact middle of the entire series. I thought they'd do the arc change in between episodes, but this was much better, and something I've never seen in any other anime.

I must confess I got quite angry at Allison dating that Travis guy before they showed he was Wil... that was some wicked aging process there, not as crazy as TTGL's, but still pretty weird.
Jul 18, 2008 12:42 AM

Mar 2008
Hell yeah. Boku wa ai shiteru yo! I was waiting for that.

Plus. This show is freaking amazing. And by amazing I mean cool as hell.
Jul 19, 2008 3:54 AM

Aug 2007
i honestly wonder why i keep watching this show >_>
i shouldv'e givin up on it back around ep 3 like i had originally planned
Jul 19, 2008 4:38 PM
Jul 2007
Wil needed a real kick in the pants. >_< I wanted to strangle him. Whether he came back or not, he shouldn't have left in the first place!
Jul 20, 2008 12:14 AM

Dec 2007
I;m pretty sure that Travis guy is Wil. I'm really happy about this episode! I havent really enjoyed much allison and lillia episodes before this. I hope the next episode will be have the same standard.
Jul 21, 2008 2:22 AM

Jul 2007
This ep made me sad (-.-)
Jul 22, 2008 2:29 PM

Apr 2007
Sutiivu said:
I'm more surprised he was able to procreate.

haha, this.
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Jul 22, 2008 4:00 PM

Jun 2007
ok that episode was absolutely not what I expected
and disappointed me a bit of how they didn't do anything first and then rushed things again.

Will impregnated Allison but didn't tell her he loved her before?
oho,
kind of makes me think that Allison really had to rape him in the end..

And that seeing him of at the station was pretty lame too,
if you want to give us some sad ending at least make it A BIT dramatic
and not
'ok will, see ya'
'bye allison, and ah nearly forgot to tell you: I lo...'
'what did you say?'
'ah never mind'

This anime becomes more and more what the guy before me has in his avatar..
Jul 23, 2008 8:54 PM

Jul 2008
Firefox265 said:
I was pissed that Wil left Allison but him going back to her as Travas helped mitigate that anger. Personally I think he should tell his daughter who he is but whatever. I was seriously disappointed in Wil's actions. I know he went for the greater good and all (and not just because of one civil war) but still someone else could have done it who wouldn't have to abandon his family in order to do it. Granted he didn't know Allison was pregnant but still... Also, she should have told him. He probably wouldn't have gone so readily then.

Well in any case the next story arc should be interesting. Wonder what is left for them to do? War has ended and Wil has helped stabilize the world (or he better have after leaving like that).

I AGREED WITH YOU.
Jul 23, 2008 10:39 PM
Jul 2008
Mathes said:
ok that episode was absolutely not what I expected
and disappointed me a bit of how they didn't do anything first and then rushed things again.

Will impregnated Allison but didn't tell her he loved her before?
oho,
kind of makes me think that Allison really had to rape him in the end..

And that seeing him of at the station was pretty lame too,
if you want to give us some sad ending at least make it A BIT dramatic
and not
'ok will, see ya'
'bye allison, and ah nearly forgot to tell you: I lo...'
'what did you say?'
'ah never mind'

This anime becomes more and more what the guy before me has in his avatar..

+1, disappointed with how things went...and I thought it was rather dull last episode on how they ended up closing things..absolutely no flow, no climatic point when the confession came through Wil..if that is even considered a confession...

Hoping for a better second half of this series.
Jul 24, 2008 7:30 AM

Jun 2008
Why a confession after they've married ;)
Jul 24, 2008 10:38 PM

Jan 2008
Felt like punching Wil's face in when he lift Allison ;__; (though he probably visits her often, but still...)

Glad that Lillia has pretty much inherited most of her mum characteristics :D
Jul 27, 2008 7:33 AM

Jul 2007
It was a pretty predictable episode, well hopefully the second half of the series is better..
Jul 29, 2008 9:03 AM

Feb 2008
cyruz said:
That's crap. Why would Will leave Allison and his life just because there's a civil war in one of the hundreds of countries in the world. This episode sucked, I'm disappointed.

Completely agree with this.
Though the timeskip was rather nice.
Aug 3, 2008 7:47 AM

Jul 2007
Not showing a kiss in last ep was lame, but now this.. is beyond retarded.

Score-> 1
Aug 6, 2008 11:31 AM
Jul 2008
Sutiivu said:
Well it's not exactly that he left her...

Wil is an odd character anyway. I'm more surprised he was able to procreate.

haha I'm more surprised he knew how to :p
Aug 12, 2008 12:38 PM

Jan 2008
Grrr, made me cry... how dare he just leave her....that was seriously one of the msot moving episodes of any series I've seen....

Oh well at least she found happiness with Travas
Aug 14, 2008 10:26 PM

Nov 2007
I think this turn in events made Allison and Lillian even worse than I thought about it before. Will leaving Allison was rushed and it was for no good reason, I mean will wasn't even with the military so why would they chose him for a secret misson it dosen't make sence at all. Then the relathionship between Allison and Will felt so stupid as they never started to show of any "real" romantic feelings for each other. I think that this episode feels like something they made up so that we should feel sorry for the characthers.

Aug 18, 2008 2:29 PM

Jul 2008
I didn't mind the factg that he left which could've meant that they would meet again but Allison told Lillia that her father was dead. thats just weird. and have a boyfriend --`
but overall i liked it im interested in seeing lillia's life now
Sep 8, 2008 8:26 PM

Mar 2007
HAHAH i blinked... and i missed the sex secene!! *_*

I replayed the same 2 minutes 5 times to see if i missed something but apparently a potted plant on the balcony = sex :(

this was kinda sad. If the pace was a little slower, im sure i'd be balling my eyes out right now.

so sad she never told him :(

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Sep 29, 2008 4:15 AM

Sep 2007
Oh my god, you have no idea how hard I was gonna rage. Thank god I watched the ending.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RandomOugi - Oct 4, 2008

77 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 8, 2023 4:42 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 20 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

16 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 7, 2023 11:41 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 19 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 20, 2008

12 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 7, 2023 10:28 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 15 Discussion

cyruz - Jul 29, 2008

24 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 6, 2023 11:10 AM

Poll: » Allison &amp; Lillia Episode 14 Discussion

cyruz - Jul 27, 2008

34 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 6, 2023 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.