Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2008 6:26 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ahaha~

Great episode, I laughed a lot and really enjoyed the conversations. Lillia is pretty awesome. ^^;

The new OP and ED animations are good, too.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 27, 2008 7:10 AM
Sep 2007
I liked it as well. both Lillia & Treizon have nice personalities. and it's interesting to see Allison and the others matured.
Jul 27, 2008 8:56 AM

Apr 2008
yeah really nice episode.
It felt like the previous episodes were some kind of prestory with no major action and suprise. But now the good part is about to begin :)

I'm happy its turning out like this, especially with Wil so close to Lilian.
Jul 27, 2008 9:23 AM

Jul 2008
I want to tell some things about the new arc that might help people who read this. Lillianne actually has half-personality of mom and of dad. Naturally it would right in the genetics science that this would like that but it's the case all time. Lillianne from this epiosde we can see that she has a obnoxious in your face spontaneous type when she bursts out at Treize saying to shut up but at the same the gentle kind to help others like with the kid in Istvark. The part of her dad is in her reflective thinking and manners (when she really forces herself). She seemed to have gotten the shyness of both parents but I feel more of her mom's side is expressed. As for Treize, he seems to have some gentleness from his mom. Let's hope he's good the fighting department like his father. Other than that I APOLOGIZE for the last outburst of how things changed so drastically. I now am very happy that Wilhelm is Major Travas and is the boyfriend of Alice and judging from her position as captain she might actually be working with him in the intelligence HQ. Hmmmmmmmmm, that is interesting. I really like the new OP and ED. It really is starting to be good again but I still hate Wilhelm for choosing country over family just because it would guaranteed a safety for the part of the family. Most likely this may be cause he has a high IQ. Can't wait to see the new plot. Also there seems to be foreshadowing of Wilhelm's family and Treize's family to interwine in hopes of a New Royal kingdom of Istvark. Those are just speculations for now. Hope it helps to understand a bit? Ja mata mina.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Jul 27, 2008 10:03 AM

May 2008
Wow. Lillia is great! Worth the 13 episode wait.

Adult Allison is also super. Aging did a very nice number on her.

"Krijg toch allemaal de klere. Val van mijn part allemaal dood."
Jul 27, 2008 12:07 PM
Dec 2007
Hmmm interesting start for this new arc, and the three kids really have their parents personnalities indeed. The new art for the OP and ED are good too !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 27, 2008 1:37 PM

Apr 2008
Aah, exactly like what the novel was like. I was watching it and go "ooh, they are gonna say that now", and they say it, and I'm like YAY. XD

Now... err... some small spoilers

Jul 27, 2008 3:06 PM

Oct 2007
What a great episode. Although 13 was left with some holes and feeling of being rushed, episode 14 took care of all that and more. With the mix of new personalities from lillia and treize, this arc is on its way to a win in my book.
Jul 27, 2008 3:38 PM

Oct 2007
Never thought this series turn out to be this great.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jul 27, 2008 3:54 PM

Jun 2008
Hmm, looks like I'm the only one so far that disliked the new OP and ED art, the ones for the Allison arc were just much superior. =P

Other than that, the story is getting more interesting than I expected.
Jul 27, 2008 5:26 PM

Feb 2008
aaaa im HOOOOKED wow that was awesome.

they revealed quite a bit of details to start off, which means that some more cool exciting things are about to take place. its good to see that they wont waste time explaining things and jumping straight into the nitty gritty.
Jul 27, 2008 10:20 PM

Jun 2007
Adult Allison looks hot! This episode was great, we learned some new things, found out how everyone was doing after all these years, and learned some potential future changes when their kids grow up.

Treize's sister seems like shes gonna change a lot of things once shes the Queen which may or may not be a good thing. I'm hopping she removed the 1 royal kid at a time law.

Lillia seems to inherited a lot of Allison's traits. I wonder if she inherited her fathers photographic memory. She did seem to remember stuff from the travel book :).
Jul 28, 2008 4:05 AM

Sep 2007
Amsterdamned said:

Adult Allison is also super. Aging did a very nice number on her.

Completely seconded. :) I was starting to give up on the series, but i hope it keeps going on like this.
Jul 28, 2008 1:00 PM

Jun 2007
When I saw the opening I thought this would turn out quite boring, in the meaning of same story for the children like for the parents but as I had to notice later that seems to be quite not the case, at least not too much.

Glad Treiz doesn't seem to have a slowpoke.gif taped over his face like our beloved Will.
Else there seems to be quite some other interesting characters like Treize's sister what makes me look forward alot to the next episode.

Ah and the new Op sucked quite good when you leave the song aside
and will probably, unlike for the first half, skipped in the following episodes I watch.
Jul 28, 2008 5:02 PM

Mar 2008
It's settled: this show is cool as hell.
Jul 28, 2008 8:57 PM

Apr 2008
Wooow..
After that first arc this really is surprising... Treize, Lilia and Meriel have all such distinctive personalities that it makes me wanna watch the next episode quickly *.*
Especially for Meriel.. Lilia is really cute, but Meriel seems to be pretty interesting ^^
Jul 28, 2008 11:15 PM

Jan 2008
Wow, didn't think skipping ahead so much could be a good thing lol
Jul 29, 2008 6:45 AM

Oct 2007
Overall till now ... enjoyed the calmness of this series a lot and still do ... the first arc was fun and enjoyable so now from the second arc i have even more expectations :) . As for this episode ... i am enjoying Lilia and Treize to the fullest :)) their personality is interesting and its fun to see their life progress . Treize is to fun with his " im gona marry you Lilia " jokes ( Lilia considers them jokes :P no Treize ) and his devotion to his people is respectable ... cant wait to see his sister in action also ;) .

Ps. If u guys consider the Allison arc a " just pass already " one ... sincerily ... you suck ... you dont deserve to watch this and learn to enjoy what u watch ... i realy doubt that the Allison arc was so borring that u people just wanted it to pass to get to Lilia ...

Sidenote : Episode discussions thread are ment for discussing the series up to that episode or just that episode ... please dont start with spoilers pass that point ... create a Allison to Lilia novel discussion thread if u wana discuss the overall of what happened in the novel ... but dont spoil the fun of the people who didnt read that .
DarknessAngelJul 29, 2008 6:49 AM
Jul 29, 2008 7:34 PM
Jul 2008
Somehow, this episode was a big relief. The Allison arc seemed kind of rushed to me, as if they were trying to cram everything they could in. I'm glad that the Lillia arc is beginning at a much more reasonable pace.

Although I really loved Allison, I think I'm going to like the characters in this arc a lot better. Will was a bit too much of a straight man for me, and both Lillia and Treiz seem to have a bit more to them.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series.
Jul 31, 2008 1:28 AM

Feb 2008
plot's still pretty predictable, trieze's voice is annoying and there's something wrong with lilia's eyebrows, they keep changing size/shape/thickness/color, it's very distracting.
Jul 31, 2008 5:26 AM

Nov 2007
noone else is disappointed that the op/ed songs are the same? :/

the new animations are really good tho.

one thing that bothers me is that wil looks a little too old. he looks like he is becoming emancipated with those wrinkles and in the op animation allison's father looks like he hasn't aged at all, wth.

story wise, i am excited to see a bigger party being involved in the schemes now. now it wont be allison is brazen all the time and wil figures everything out. :D
Aug 4, 2008 9:59 AM

Apr 2007
lillia ftw.
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Aug 4, 2008 10:23 AM

Aug 2007
Not only the OP en ED animation are good, but throughout this episode it was definitely better at some points where it wasn't in the Allison & Will arcs. I already like Treize. He already has the character of his dad, but also the nice looks and personality of Fiona. Lol, both actually have their mothers looks. Treize and Lillia are fun, as it's even the reversed version of Allison and Will. Meriel is very bossy I_I I feel sorry for Benedict and Fiona.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Aug 6, 2008 4:54 AM

Jan 2008
I like this so far. The new characters a quite interesting :3
Sep 8, 2008 8:59 PM

Mar 2007
Trieze is a much better male lead than Wil. And all the kids are much more energetic and fun to watch... i was hoping something like this was going to happen and it did ^_^ yay

oh and LOL @ the "dont let them board a plane" cliche'

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
May 17, 2010 3:00 PM

Apr 2010
Continuing with the 2nd generation that's a change.
Lilia looks like Will with Allison's personality.
Trieze seems indeed like a nice male lead, he seems bolder then Will.
Meriel looked really cute with her bossy attitude she also seems very mature.
Jun 14, 2011 10:41 AM

May 2009
Wow, adult Wil is so plain. Well, he was pretty plain to begin with, but it looks like his whole personality has been reset. That's especially strange since every other character is pretty much the same.

Oh, and I don't like Allison's new voice. I know Allison's previous seiyuu is Lillia's now, but I still think it was unnecessary to change it. They could have just chosen another seiyuu for Lillia.
Jul 22, 2011 11:11 PM

Oct 2009
cyruz said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ahaha~

Great episode, I laughed a lot and really enjoyed the conversations. Lillia is pretty awesome. ^^;

The new OP and ED animations are good, too.

This.

Good to see it's Lillia that's dense now... Lol.

The animation is still getting worse... As said above, the eyebrows are obviously different in different scenes. That's bad.

I'm still REALLY mad at Wil for leaving Allison. If he left her for more than a year I'm not gonna forgive him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2011 8:53 PM
Jun 2011
well this destroyed my night. prefered the adventures whit wil and allison :(
Nov 28, 2011 4:22 AM
Dec 2010
Ah after disappointment in previous episode , Ep 14 managed to pull me out of the "WTH are you doing Wil and Allison too! Come to senses once again!"
So here we go with all that new family members and old acquaintances of ours with new fumy scenes and development !!
Feels good again.

Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jan 25, 2014 2:50 PM

Dec 2012
I like the new OP centered around Lilly. Treize is like a spitting image of Kino, especially on the motorbike. Probably my favorite episode so far, Treize and Lilly are both fun characters and I can tell this second half will be more enjoyable at this rate. It's also interesting to see how the characters from the first half have grown.
Aug 9, 2014 8:36 PM
Jun 2014
Love the story at the start the at episode 13,,, i turns out to be the worst anime ever... i'll tell you this who haven't yet watch the anime stop at episode 13 20:00... after the become total garbage,,,
Aug 9, 2014 9:14 PM

Jun 2014
^thats only your opinion
Nov 9, 2016 10:19 PM

Jan 2010

Oh, hi Kino.

Or, in other words, hi teenage character riding a motorcycle with short scruffy black hair, goggles, and brown/green traveler gear.

...No seriously, I'm freaking out right now. Treize's similarities with Kino is so unnerving, even down to the love of transportation and guns.

Also, Lilia's ahoge is one of the longer ones I've seen. Interesting...design choice. That aside, we had tea drinking again, a tradition passed down from parents to children. We're also continuing the tradition of having head strong tomboyish girls and the exploration of different towns with different customs. I know both this and Kino's Journey were written by Keiichi Sigsawa, but holy crap this is throwing me off.
Oct 6, 2023 10:35 AM

Dec 2022
"Especially during his sleep when he's vulnerable" - Allison

I proposed Allison having to ride Wil while he was sleeping as an exaggerated hypothetical scenario to emphasize Wil's passiveness, but now it seems like Allison is indirectly admitting that was how Lillia was conceived. Unbelievable.

Trieze may end up being a better protagonist than Wil, even if he's very similar in character to his father, mainly because he's actually capable of displaying interest in people and activities.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Allison & Lillia Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RandomOugi - Oct 4, 2008

77 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 8, 2023 4:42 AM

Poll: » Allison & Lillia Episode 20 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 21, 2008

16 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 7, 2023 11:41 AM

Poll: » Allison & Lillia Episode 19 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 20, 2008

12 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 7, 2023 10:28 AM

Poll: » Allison & Lillia Episode 15 Discussion

cyruz - Jul 29, 2008

24 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 6, 2023 11:10 AM

Poll: » Allison & Lillia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WaterLily - Jun 30, 2008

76 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.