Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 22, 2023 2:46 PM

Jul 2017
Its getting better every 2-3 episodes. If they keep up what they did so far, i think this will be a new favorite for me.
Kitsune_089Feb 22, 2023 2:49 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 22, 2023 2:54 PM

Oct 2019
I wouldn't say I loved watching it, but this is, without a doubt, a high-quality show with more than decent writing quality.
Feb 22, 2023 3:08 PM

Jan 2013
It's great and all so far, but there's only so much that can be done in 12 episodes. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 22, 2023 3:26 PM
Apr 2022
It’s a good show, I’d say it’s better then the majority of isekai. That said it isn’t even close to a masterpiece. I’d say if I was putting it on an isekai tier list it’d be low A tier or high B tier. The animation is good, some very fun character interactions and an interesting enough concept. I’d give it a 7/10 overall
Feb 22, 2023 4:32 PM

Sep 2018
I’m having the same experience I had reading the light novels, which is ironically pretty much the opposite; I loved everything up until the dragon fight (volume one), but everything after that has just been… fine. I was hoping the anime would be a different experience in that regard, but it’s been pretty much the same for me, unfortunately. Overall I’d give it a 7/10 (9/10 for everything up until the dragon aka vol.1, 6-7/10 for the rest)
Feb 22, 2023 6:03 PM
Jan 2014
That was my EXACT thought after watching the episode this morning. This is a unexpected masterpiece out of nowhere, my expectations when I started watching this were nowhere near what we ended up getting.
Feb 22, 2023 6:30 PM
Jan 2023
This is great anime. Better than any isekai anime.
Feb 22, 2023 8:23 PM
Oct 2021
It somehow made the transition from action-packed fights and cute character interactions to a tense power struggle reflecting the changes brought about by a revolutionary field of study, a conflict between new ideas and the tried/and-true.

I’d say this is THE sleeper hit of Winter 2023 but with how its gaining popularity, there’s no need for the “sleeper” aspect.
Feb 22, 2023 11:38 PM

May 2009
Generic trash that's only popular due to yuri.
Feb 23, 2023 12:02 AM

Jul 2017
bastek66 said:

did we watch the same show??? whats generic about it?? also the yuri is extremely light its not like an actual romance
Feb 23, 2023 12:28 AM
Jul 2019
It's really good but not a masterpiece. Not even close.
Feb 23, 2023 12:34 AM

May 2009
Kitsune_089 said:
bastek66 said:

did we watch the same show??? whats generic about it?? also the yuri is extremely light its not like an actual romance

Change gender of the MC and no one would care. It's regular yuri story where almost all men are evil while all females are /u/.
Feb 23, 2023 12:53 AM

Jul 2017
bastek66 said:
Kitsune_089 said:

Change gender of the MC and no one would care. It's regular yuri story where almost all men are evil while all females are /u/.

If anisphia was male and kept the same traits it would still be as popular. also what evil are you talking about and whats regular about the show?
Feb 23, 2023 1:33 AM

Feb 2020
8-9/10 Its really good
Feb 23, 2023 1:40 AM

May 2009
Kitsune_089 said:
bastek66 said:

If anisphia was male and kept the same traits it would still be as popular. also what evil are you talking about and whats regular about the show?

It would be popular only with isekaitrash crowd and everyone would shat on it. Are you blind? Latest episode villainized all male characters that appeared in it.
Feb 23, 2023 1:55 AM

Oct 2007
voted 8-9/10 really good.

might turn into a 10 if I'm satisfied by the ending.
Feb 23, 2023 2:43 AM
Jul 2021
Kitsune_089 said:
bastek66 said:

he is just random npc with alt account / bot account bro please ignore it. 
Feb 23, 2023 2:51 AM

Jan 2013
bastek66 said:
Kitsune_089 said:

It would be popular only with isekaitrash crowd and everyone would shat on it. Are you blind? Latest episode villainized all male characters that appeared in it.
You sound like an idiot. It's an old world aristocracy, the vast majority of people in power are all men, but you expected more female villains? 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 23, 2023 6:24 AM
Jan 2023
bastek66 said:
Kitsune_089 said:

my gosh I have never seen any stupid like you.
Feb 23, 2023 7:17 AM

Jul 2017
bastek66 said:
Kitsune_089 said:

Youre really stupid lol, there are literally only 2 "villainized" characters in the show (count charteruse and his son) and they literally have close to 0 screentime except the last episode, i dont understand how you can call just 2 fkin characters "all male characters"
Kitsune_089Feb 23, 2023 7:25 AM
Feb 23, 2023 7:32 AM
Apr 2013
I'm still one ep behind (ep 8>7), but so far the main issues I've seen is that aside from the whole dragon fight in ep 5, ep 1-4 and 6+7 have been really, really slow, almost nothing happens and lots of it is just sitting around and talking and stuff.

Anis and euphy are cute and good characters, but unless the remaining episodes dramatically change things up (and considering over half the anime has aired already), the lack of content just means most of the time you're just going to have "girls sitting and talking, girls standing and talking, girls walking and talking"

It's not necessarily that I like or dislike the anime but it feels strange to me, it seems people prefer that nothing happens and the anime moves very slowly apparently.

The other issue is with the overall/overarching plot line, whatever it is.
Feb 23, 2023 11:56 AM
Aug 2014
It's a solid 5 for me so far, the mc is kinda annoying
Feb 23, 2023 12:51 PM

May 2009
LostSpectre said:
bastek66 said:

You sound like an idiot. It's an old world aristocracy, the vast majority of people in power are all men, but you expected more female villains? 

Yuanlov said:
bastek66 said:

Kitsune_089 said:
bastek66 said:

Youre really stupid lol, there are literally only 2 "villainized" characters in the show (count charteruse and his son) and they literally have close to 0 screentime except the last episode, i dont understand how you can call just 2 fkin characters "all male characters"

Truth hurts, I see. Why is /u/ so quick to insult?
bastek66Feb 23, 2023 12:54 PM
Feb 23, 2023 1:06 PM

Jul 2017
bastek66 said:
LostSpectre said:

Yuanlov said:

Kitsune_089 said:

Truth hurts, I see. Why is /u/ so quick to insult?

What language are you talking in? whats u and a
Feb 23, 2023 1:31 PM

Aug 2018
Kitsune_089 said:
Its getting better every 2-3 episodes. If they keep up what they did so far, i think this will be a new favorite for me.
I'm an optimist and I thing it will stick the landing.  If they have another episode like E 5, it will be a sure fire classic.
Feb 23, 2023 4:44 PM
Nov 2019
It's decent. I mean it has a plot & and it's better than all the ai generated trash isekai + yuri

so, yeah it's decent, but nothing groundbreaking.
Feb 23, 2023 5:01 PM

Sep 2020
You fall in love very easily. I will admit tho, it's pretty good. Out of the mountain of seasonals I started off watching, it is one of the few that I'm caught up on. That means something to me.

edit. lol I'm not caught up still.

𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊. - 𝑅𝑒𝒾 𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶𝓂𝒶

Feb 23, 2023 6:56 PM
Jul 2017
It's a solid 7/10 for me, I am definitely enjoying it but it's not perfect by any means, to be fair most girls love anime are trashy lesbian fanservice fests so this was refreshing to see for sure. But the pacing could be done better, it is a little slow and it feels like it takes a while for the plot to finally progress into more action. As far as isekai reincarnation anime go it's definitely one of the better ones out there, and it's one of the better girls love anime out there as well, it's pretty good, but not a masterpiece.
Feb 24, 2023 10:19 AM
Jan 2021
bastek66 said:
Kitsune_089 said:

not just male characters are antagonists. you’ll be surprised with algard’s story arc in the next episode. he’s an amazing character.
Feb 25, 2023 6:13 AM

Nov 2019
Mid, no explanation on how mc does things, it's power system is non existent, everything is just because, yuri that has barely any yuri 8 episodes in

"Shaping up" yeah no, it's not even shaping up to an actual yuri yet, "masterpiece" try never
Feb 25, 2023 11:16 AM

Jul 2017
Noisrev said:
Mid, no explanation on how mc does things, it's power system is non existent, everything is just because, yuri that has barely any yuri 8 episodes in

"Shaping up" yeah no, it's not even shaping up to an actual yuri yet, "masterpiece" try never

least horny and most smart anime fan
Feb 25, 2023 1:56 PM
Apr 2022
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Feb 25, 2023 10:08 PM

Nov 2019
Kitsune_089 said:
Noisrev said:

least horny and most smart anime fan
?

It's categorized as yuri, Mou Ippon isn't but already has more yuri moments than this

Don't ask for opinions if you can't handle it
Feb 25, 2023 10:17 PM
Jul 2018
This is what happens when you watch too many isekai trash; anything that is even slightly not complete garbage starts to look incredible.
Feb 28, 2023 3:50 PM
Jul 2017
El001 said:
This is what happens when you watch too many isekai trash; anything that is even slightly not complete garbage starts to look incredible.

Agreed lol, kind of wild to watch people dub a slightly above average isekai a "masterpiece"
Like yeah I am enjoying it but is a masterpiece? Absolutely not, I feel like that term is getting thrown at pretty much anything these days
Feb 28, 2023 6:03 PM

Jul 2017
texasfangirl1999 said:
El001 said:

Agreed lol, kind of wild to watch people dub a slightly above average isekai a "masterpiece"
Like yeah I am enjoying it but is a masterpiece? Absolutely not, I feel like that term is getting thrown at pretty much anything these days

you think black butler is a masterpiece, opinion void
Feb 28, 2023 6:05 PM
Jul 2017
Kitsune_089 said:
texasfangirl1999 said:

Well at least I'm not on a MAL thread spewing to the entire site about why I think it's a masterpiece lol
Also I'm pretty sure I can rate shows however tf I want thank you very much
Feb 28, 2023 6:09 PM

Jul 2017
texasfangirl1999 said:
Kitsune_089 said:

Well at least I'm not on a MAL thread spewing to the entire site about why I think it's a masterpiece lol
Also I'm pretty sure I can rate shows however tf I want thank you very much

I literally asked for opinions and made a poll that included garbage dumpster fire, how retarded can you even be?

Also im not calling this a masterpiece right now im telling its SHAPING UP TO BE ONE if the show keeps delivering.
Feb 28, 2023 6:17 PM

Jul 2017
El001 said:

I dont get people like you, half your list is filled with stuff that you didnt enjoy, and you rate some of the most critically acclaimed shows 1-4. Do you even enjoy the medium? And no this is way better than any isekai you might compare it to (so far)
Mar 1, 2023 9:49 PM

Dec 2016
Kitsune_089 said:
El001 said:

I dont get people like you, half your list is filled with stuff that you didnt enjoy, and you rate some of the most critically acclaimed shows 1-4. Do you even enjoy the medium?

Critically acclaimed means absolutely nothing in this medium, specially when the average viewer is in their teens years and wants everyone else to acknowledge what they are watching is something worthwhile, while completely ignoring the poor writing or just plain mediocre production values.

Kitsune_089 said:
And no this is way better than any isekai you might compare it to (so far)

It's incredibly bland compared to any of the old school isekai titles from the 90s, and even among the run of the mill OP isekai protagonist is just on the same level of writing and execution of overused tropes. The only reason why this title is getting significant attention in what is considered by most as a mediocre season is because of the "muh yuri".
Mar 1, 2023 9:53 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
It looked promising and I wanted to like it but ep 9 was absolutely horrid :/
Mar 2, 2023 3:51 AM

Jul 2021
Too melodramatic. Didn't feel a thing during episode 9, and that was supposed to be the dramatic climax, I'm sure.

The characters powers and abilities have no depth, no reason.

The way they act, specifically the prince and princess, feels so forced, so monotonous. She is always the cheerie fool, and he is always the jealous prick.

Their conflict is so stupid, and the things they did in response are even stupider.

The show is the bare minimum of interesting to keep me watching, but as it stands, I'm giving it a 6.
Mar 2, 2023 11:40 AM
Mar 2012
IhnalakoKaina said:
Too melodramatic. Didn't feel a thing during episode 9, and that was supposed to be the dramatic climax, I'm sure.

The way they act, specifically the prince and princess, feels so forced, so monotonous. She is always the cheerie fool, and he is always the jealous prick.

Their conflict is so stupid, and the things they did in response are even stupider.

The show is the bare minimum of interesting to keep me watching, but as it stands, I'm giving it a 6.
These kinds of vapid criticisms where you just describe a shows quality without any explanations or analysis besides simple phrases like "Characters are dumb" are always terrible. You're saying a show is good or bad, but you aren't actually saying WHY it's good or bad. What does melodramatic mean in this context? How is it melodramatic? Drama can mean good and bad things for a show. You typed multiple sentences that basically amount to "the show is mid because it is mid." This is a problem with most reviews on MAL anyways.
Mar 2, 2023 11:47 AM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
I came in with a very low expectations and was pleasantly surprised by it.
It definitely looks promising I wanna see were it goes.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

Mar 2, 2023 2:04 PM

Jul 2021
-Knox- said:
IhnalakoKaina said:

These kinds of vapid criticisms where you just describe a shows quality without any explanations or analysis besides simple phrases like "Characters are dumb" are always terrible. You're saying a show is good or bad, but you aren't actually saying WHY it's good or bad. What does melodramatic mean in this context? How is it melodramatic? Drama can mean good and bad things for a show. You typed multiple sentences that basically amount to "the show is mid because it is mid." This is a problem with most reviews on MAL anyways.

except this is a forum post and not a review. further, a forum post in which the op asks for what other people think, so I just said what I think.

as for why...
Mar 2, 2023 8:37 PM
Apr 2017
IhnalakoKaina said:

Bruh this is the real Yuri anime oc we will have some
(fanservice)

Hope you understand what I mean here
Mar 2, 2023 11:17 PM
Aug 2013
Definitely not. The first few episodes were promising, but it has really taken a nosedive. By now, it's average at best.
Mar 3, 2023 10:44 PM
Jul 2013
I don't think this is going to be a masterpiece (the writing is quite flawed in fact), but some of the criticisms are unfair to me, especially in the last few episodes. Sometimes it's due to people not paying enough attention to it, or it's because they've let their personal feelings get in the way of appreciating the show for what it is, what it sets out to do, and so on.
Mar 4, 2023 4:30 AM

Jul 2017
IhnalakoKaina said:
-Knox- said:

except this is a forum post and not a review. further, a forum post in which the op asks for what other people think, so I just said what I think.

as for why...

i disagree with everything you said except the lip blood feed, that was indeed unnecessary
Mar 5, 2023 12:16 AM

Oct 2007
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

142 by Assassin2112 »»
Jun 2, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2023

266 by Rudyanto13 »»
May 31, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2023

98 by waldy713 »»
May 24, 4:52 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2023

103 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2023

167 by waldy713 »»
May 20, 8:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.