Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2022 5:21 PM

Nov 2018
We finally come back to the FPA. It's been a while since we've seen Yang and Julian.

We get some insight of what life is like on Iserlohn Fortress.

Reinhard declares war on the FPA.
So I've been banned from MAL-Badges, after spending nearly two years of my time and dedication to helping out, being the club's spokesperson, and planning for the revamp, it all goes down the fucking drain. What a joke the club has become. I advise everyone to stop using the feature and stop showing their support for the site and the club. We were promised that we will see changes come to the site, and nothing's been done for the past year. I doubt the site will be touched for the foreseeable future. If you're angry and annoyed about the lack of development, then good, you should be.
Nov 3, 2022 5:31 PM

Sep 2015
This is the start of beginning and the end for the Free Planets Alliance. Reinhard declares War is the beginning of the upcoming operation. This is a good episode.
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Nov 3, 2022 5:37 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Yang and the rest of the gang in the Iserlohn Fortress are reacting to the young Emperor defecting to the Free Planets Alliance, allowing the remaining nobles to create their own government in exile. Yang concluded that Reinhard allowed the young Emperor to be kidnapped and the possibility of GE working with Fezzan. As a result, this gives Reinhard an excuse to declare war on the Free Planets Alliance.
Nov 3, 2022 7:48 PM

Apr 2021
Reinhards speech was so underwhelming in this version. Huge disappointment. The entire framing of the scene is just bad comparatively....only showing the reaction of the FPA soldiers in that one room and 1 empty hallway? And just the voice acting for it too imo. Another iconic scene/moment that is diminished.
Nov 3, 2022 11:01 PM

Jan 2011
i know he is supposed to be despicable but i like this version of Trunith, you can tell he has that professional politician bulshitter act down, i actually like this considerably calmer version of Reinhards declaration, what it lacked was the reactions from different people in the galaxy, then again this adaptation has some extended scenes so its possible that we get to see how the people will react on the next episode, at least i hope so
Nov 4, 2022 2:08 AM
Jan 2019
Here we go. the dialogues in this episode are so smooth and well written as always. Can't wait for the next episode!!
Nov 4, 2022 11:13 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The war is here!!!! kekeke
Lohengramm is the true winner in this case!!! KEKEKE
Nov 4, 2022 2:30 PM
Oct 2016
The Government in Exile goes public with what they've done. The kidnappers of the child emperor successfully fled Fezzan and made it to the Alliance where they've now taken refuge. Setting up this Government in Exile to oppose Reinhard, his new polices, and his new appointees. At least that's the public image what they're displaying for the Galaxy to see. We know that the only reason that the kidnappers made it out of Fezzan was because Reinhard made that deal with Fezzan to let them escape to the Government in Exile would be sufficient reasoning to invade the Alliance. The Minister for the Alliance made quite a speech showing their support for this Government in Exile, all to the chagrin of Yang whom knows exactly what's happening. The big talk with all his officers after the speech laid out all their thinking about the situation. That this is all the ploy we the audience already know it to be. Reinhard then making how own speech condemning those whom fled and saying any bloodshed will be on them. The galaxy inches closer full out war.
Nov 4, 2022 2:51 PM

Aug 2014
ENGLISH DUBS WHEN!!!????? 6 episodes out and no dub!!??? I guess i gotta wait till 2023.
Nov 4, 2022 3:25 PM
May 2020
I love a man that understands the relationship of Liquor and civilization!
Nov 4, 2022 10:46 PM

Jan 2009
Reinhard declared war against the Free Planet Alliance now, time for Yang to work again
Nov 6, 2022 3:44 AM

Dec 2008
I don't want to sound ignorant, but all of this boring nonsense happened to declare war on the Free Planet Alliance?
You kidnap your own emperor and exile him to your rivals territory just for such a plain plan.
I guess Reinhardt needs a wife that cures his royal boredom/

Free Planet Alliance welcomes the opposition with open arms *facepalm*

Empire is better XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2022 10:09 AM
Mar 2015
Solders are not allowed freedom of speech
Nov 10, 2022 4:49 PM
Oct 2016
Fabienne said:
I don't want to sound ignorant, but all of this boring nonsense happened to declare war on the Free Planet Alliance?
You kidnap your own emperor and exile him to your rivals territory just for such a plain plan.

Empire is better XD

If its so boring then gtfo and don't watch
Nov 10, 2022 8:52 PM

Jan 2011
Dukino said:
Fabienne said:

Empire is better XD

dude relax, gotta recognize that this show sometimes takes its time an btw this remake might be longer than the original OVA since it has atm 4 episodes worth of extra material
Nov 12, 2022 3:31 AM

Dec 2008
Dukino said:
Fabienne said:

Empire is better XD

No, I will stay and annoy you with my humble opinion once again.

I think this season is indded boring, compared to previous ones.
I don't think that boredom is a reason to cancel or a sign of a bad show in the first place, it's just a bit difficult to stay focused.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2022 10:56 PM
Aug 2018
Very nicely drawn, like always great characters and great rythm.
Jan 29, 2023 6:06 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
well summer break is over

Seems so.....

(with the background music fading perfectly the end of episode)

DESIRED ENDING MOMENT !!!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 29, 2023 9:38 PM

Aug 2014
OMG, it just feels so stupid how the main characters are able to solve every mystery just because. 

You really telling me that Yang was able to solve the plan that Blonde had with the other planet in allowing the kidnapping of the Emperor just because? 

Like come on, I know you wanna make them smart, but this is ridiculous.
Jul 23, 2023 8:26 PM

Aug 2019
We’re back with Yang and Julian. I love seeing these two spending time as father and son, they’re both so inspiring in their own ways.

That’s interesting, they have cool sports. My gosh, Alex, Julian is barely 16, he doesn’t need to be thinking about marriage right now. Calm down.

Yang really hate the chairman of the free planets alliance. No way, he’s here already, the prime minister Rubert was talking to.

The politicians sure know how to mess everything up.

Julian looks very concerned for Yang throughout the episode 😭 he’s always wholesome
Nov 24, 2023 2:32 PM

Oct 2017
Can people be really this dumb lol? Fighting against goldenbaum for so long only to now come to their aid and make enemy of Reinhard, sheesh these politicians have no brain. Feel bad for Yang Wenli being in the middle of all this.

More topics from this board

» Dub for this season?

ItachiDeltaForce - Jul 12

1 by _cjessop19_ »»
Jul 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 12 Discussion

von_Lohengramm - Dec 15, 2022

40 by Myrello »»
Feb 1, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 11 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Dec 8, 2022

22 by cchigu »»
Jan 31, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 10 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Dec 1, 2022

21 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 25, 2023 5:15 AM

Poll: » Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Die Neue These - Sakubou Episode 9 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Nov 24, 2022

18 by MegamiRem »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.