Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 24, 2021 6:24 AM
Feb 2020
I have seen many threads hating this anime and I am not able to understand it. I'm really enjoying this anime but I don't understand why so many people hate it, the animation is very good and the premise is interesting, I would like to know what you think. Also be respectful, we are free to enjoy what we want to enjoy.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 24, 2021 6:31 AM
Aug 2021
Already droped ✌️
Oct 24, 2021 6:33 AM
Jul 2018
EntySama said:
I have seen many threads hating this anime and I am not able to understand it. I'm really enjoying this anime but I don't understand why so many people hate it, the animation is very good and the premise is interesting, I would like to know what you think. Also be respectful, we are free to enjoy what we want to enjoy.
Hating on popular anime is cool
Oct 24, 2021 6:41 AM
Jan 2021
Arib_ahmed said:
Already droped ✌️
Didn't asked + ratio 👍🏻
Oct 24, 2021 6:41 AM
Feb 2020
It’s because this is an anime that lends itself to people who don’t necessarily care about story or interesting characters, but instead would just like cool things to happen on screen. There’s a subset of people who believe people that think those type of “popcorn” anime are actually all around good, don’t either like more complicated and well written story or just don’t watch very much anime. So added with the fact that it’s not an “intellectual” anime, the praise it’s getting for just showing cool things on screen turns that subset of people off. I personally don’t like the show because it has a lot of plot holes early on and classical music just doesn’t hit for me I wish they were playing original music, and the characters are very one dimensional. It’s still early but these are my early thoughts. I’ll give it a chance like I do with every show (I always finish a show I start) but early on I could be considered one of these haters.
Oct 24, 2021 6:52 AM
Apr 2021
It's because people these days hate almost everything that's hyped and think they're awakened. Bear in mind, some people have very solid reasons backing their hate, but most I've seen try to act cool by hating popular anime
Oct 24, 2021 7:02 AM

Apr 2021
Cesar_0 said:
Arib_ahmed said:
Already droped ✌️
Didn't asked + ratio 👍🏻
No way you tried to ratio someone on mal lmao 🤣
Oct 24, 2021 7:03 AM
Jan 2021
ANEWNAME said:
Cesar_0 said:
Didn't asked + ratio 👍🏻
No way you tried to ratio someone on mal lmao 🤣
There was no other the world could ever be fixed
Oct 24, 2021 7:08 AM
Jan 2021
Dumb people just like to hate what's popular. Just ignore them.
Oct 24, 2021 7:38 AM
Jul 2021
Mr_Giraffa said:
exactly. I wish calling haters out becomes a trend cos hate hurts an anime, just look at sao and ds, whenever you mention those ones it starts a war. the rating for this anime is falling at a scary rate as well.
"criticism is necessary , insults aren't." ~ can't remember who i stole this from.
Oct 24, 2021 7:56 AM
Jul 2021
Arib_ahmed said:
Already droped ✌️
we might have cared about your opinion on this if you spelled “dropped” right ✌️
Oct 24, 2021 9:06 AM
Jul 2021
Mr_Spam said:
EntySama said:
this anime is popular because mappa x madhouse, not because it's good
Oct 24, 2021 9:09 AM
Jul 2021
Mr_Giraffa said:
I don't hate this anime but but it's quite overrated
Oct 24, 2021 9:13 AM
Jul 2021
infiniteA32s said:
Mr_Giraffa said:
calling something overrated is not an opinion, so I don't understand what you tryna say
"criticism is necessary , insults aren't." ~ can't remember who i stole this from.
Oct 24, 2021 9:14 AM
Jul 2021
infiniteA32s said:
Mr_Spam said:
just cos it's not good to you, doesn't mean it ain't good to us. please reconsider your choice of words.
Oct 24, 2021 9:22 AM
Jul 2021
average_robot said:
infiniteA32s said:
just cos it's not good to you, doesn't mean it ain't good to us. please reconsider your choice of words.
I ain't said I hate this anime but many people says it's the best anime of this season,There are many anime released in this season which is better than takt op destiny and I like this anime no hate
Oct 24, 2021 9:25 AM
Jul 2021
infiniteA32s said:
average_robot said:
I ain't said I hate this anime but many people says it's the best anime of this season,There are many anime released in this season which is better than takt op destiny and I like this anime no hate
different people have different tastes , you can't really say a show is better than another show. don't go around saying it's overrated like c'mon. that word lost it's meaning and therefore pointless to use. just ignore.
Oct 24, 2021 9:34 AM
Jul 2021
average_robot said:
infiniteA32s said:
calling something overrated is not an opinion, so I don't understand what you tryna say
there are a lot of anime that deserve this popularity but many peoples saying this is the best anime because of it's animation, good animation doesn't mean good quality and I like this anime but story ain't so good
Oct 24, 2021 9:36 AM
Jul 2021
infiniteA32s said:
average_robot said:
there are a lot of anime that deserve this popularity but many peoples saying this is the best anime because of it's animation, good animation doesn't mean good quality and I like this anime but story ain't so good
"story ain't so good" he says this whilst the show having 3 eps
Oct 24, 2021 9:37 AM

Jun 2021
You can't expect to have positive response for every anime lmao this anime imo is a bit overrated but it will die down so that's okay
secondly it's a little boring for me ngl
Oct 24, 2021 9:39 AM

May 2021
Just ignore them … They are just mad that the anime has “music”
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
Oct 24, 2021 9:49 AM
Jul 2021
average_robot said:
infiniteA32s said:
ok I take my words back but why many peoples are rating this anime high just because of its animation quality? this anime has released only 3 eps and we haven't seen any good thing in this anime yet , A lot of people are giving high rating to this anime just because of good animation and you can't prove wrong this fact
Oct 24, 2021 9:53 AM

Apr 2016
Because not everyone was born after 2000s.
Oct 24, 2021 9:59 AM
Dec 2020
average_robot said:
infiniteA32s said:
it is an opinion lmao
Oct 24, 2021 10:01 AM
Dec 2020
ok so this is my take, the story is mediocre, the animation is decent but thats only whats carrying the show rn imo
Oct 24, 2021 10:04 AM

Sep 2020
Because Wit is better than MAPPA lol.
Oct 24, 2021 10:09 AM
Jul 2021
Bruhthepoop said:
ok so this is my take, the story is mediocre, the animation is decent but thats only whats carrying the show rn imo
He says this whilst the show has 3 eps
Oct 24, 2021 10:10 AM
Jul 2021
ZXEAN said:
Because Wit is better than MAPPA lol.
you must be a VERY fun person to be around
Oct 24, 2021 10:11 AM
Jul 2021
Bruhthepoop said:
average_robot said:
it is an opinion lmao
ok, whatever helps you sleep at night ig
Oct 24, 2021 10:11 AM
Dec 2020
average_robot said:
Bruhthepoop said:
He says this whilst the show has 3 eps
i generally only judge anime after 3 eps and im not tryna hate but this is an anime original made by an mediocre writer, past forums have already said to not hype it up due to the writer not being good at writing, while i am still going to give it a few more eps to redeem it self, i am gonna rate it a 6/10 for now
Oct 24, 2021 10:13 AM
Jul 2021
infiniteA32s said:
average_robot said:
ok I take my words back but why many peoples are rating this anime high just because of its animation quality? this anime has released only 3 eps and we haven't seen any good thing in this anime yet , A lot of people are giving high rating to this anime just because of good animation and you can't prove wrong this fact
yeah that is true to an extent and there are people like me who actually see what this anime is trying to do. I can tell you if you want.
Oct 24, 2021 10:20 AM
May 2021
No clue tbh but obvs welcome to anime nowadays there r more haters for when a new anime comes out, it’s sad 🙂
Oct 24, 2021 10:30 AM
Nov 2020
Swagernator said:
Because not everyone was born after 2000s.

Funny you talk about maturity considering your profile.

Bushido_247 said:
It's because people these days hate almost everything that's hyped and think they're awakened. Bear in mind, some people have very solid reasons backing their hate, but most I've seen try to act cool by hating popular anime

I find it hard to believe people actually have valid complaints over an entire series just by watching 3 episodes. Or how they can even hate a series despite watching less than 1/4 of it.

So far the threads on this show remind me a lot of Demon slayer, where people ended up watching just for the animation. So it's hard justifying that it's overrated considering how high Demon Slayer got ranked on MAL.
Oct 24, 2021 11:02 AM

Jul 2012
There's a bunch of nonsense hate that seriously is better ignored than anything else but there's MANY topics and posts already with people giving valid criticism as to why they are unsatisfied with the series and I'm tired of seeing people react at any criticism as if they completly dislike the show.

It's not gonna be fore everyone, just tune that type of thing out as much as you can.. and iT IS a overhyped show that brrought many people's expectations way too high before it aired so now you're also seeing the consequences of such hype not being met, nothing new *shrugs*

There's already posts created over this there's no point in making a new one every day...
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Oct 24, 2021 11:38 AM
Apr 2021
This show single handedly reawakened my passion for classical music 3 episodes in, and that's saying something since I just finished your lie in April and it wasn't even close to doing that.
I guess if you really don't feel anything for the music at all you wouldn't appreciate it
Oct 24, 2021 11:44 AM

Jan 2020
It's easy. Some think it's just good animation without a story, that's why it gets so much hate. This is not new to MAL users. Some shows get praised for their animation, even though their stories are weak. Other shows, just get hate despite the good animation, which doesn't make any sense.
I think people are quick to judge this one. As you said the premise and idea are good, it's just that the story is approached in unconventional way (i.e., the flashback + backstory in episode 2, which many seemed unhappy about).
Jank_ram said:
This show single handedly reawakened my passion for classical music 3 episodes in, and that's saying something since I just finished your lie in April and it wasn't even close to doing that.
I guess if you really don't feel anything for the music at all you wouldn't appreciate it

Love to see other people happy with the choice of music. I love classical music, and this show just made me appreciate it even more.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Oct 24, 2021 11:50 AM

Jul 2020
The character's personality seems way off to me and it's my main parameter for me to like a show or not.
When Cosette died, Anna got over it real quick which is super unrealistic to the point that I think the writers never even cared to give a proper personality to the characters and Takt doesn't even seem to care about Cosette at all. He seems to be bothered by Destiny but never even felt any remorse for Cosette dying when they had a close relationship? What?
I also didn't like how Lenny and Titan were introduced as a plot device to move the plot forward rather than being actual characters themselves.
Also, the music was barely used in episode 3 when it's whole premise is about Music? What? Even Vivy handled the Music premise better than Takt op destiny even though it also has mediocre writing.
Not to mention, the fighting choreography itself became boring when they were using the same formula for every fight. The first episode was phenomenal now the choreography is just getting repititive.
Welp, the producers must be intelligent enough to give this anime high quality animation but a shitty plot writing and just Sakuga animation would be enough to get this popular and they have done their job in that. I really hope this doesn't become a trend now where Anime has beautiful animation but shitty writing.
infiniteA32s said:
average_robot said:

Don't take it back. You are free to judge an anime. Most people use 3 episode rule to drop an anime anyway so these episodes are enough to judge a show. I heard it's gonna be 12 episodes or something.
ScordoloOct 24, 2021 11:55 AM

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Oct 24, 2021 3:50 PM

Mar 2020
Cause it has the dogshit crap concept, plot is 404 NO FOUND, dialogue is cringe, uncomfortable, dump info, characters is bland and boring af, music is decent, and animation carried all this shit.
Oct 24, 2021 5:28 PM
Dec 2020
People just hate on shows when they get popular it’s weird
Oct 24, 2021 7:26 PM
Aug 2021
EntySama said:
ME and you are on the same boat here. I'm really really enjoying it too and I can't understand the hate. And I'm starting to hate the hate
Oct 24, 2021 9:25 PM

Jan 2021
EntySama said:

Yeah I agree with your last statement. And ig everyone just wants to look different by giving hate to this anime. Tbh I really love this show. So no matter what others say I wont change my mind about this show since I love it.
Oct 24, 2021 9:54 PM

Dec 2016
Probably because the animation is a facade over the lack of a thoughtful story or original ideas. Exactly zero effort has been expended in exploring the concept behind the show at this point.
Oct 25, 2021 3:24 AM

May 2009
People were hyped for Mappa+Madhouse and good animation but after 3 episodes it's just empty shell - commercial for smartphoneshit so hype is gone and haters, who were created by it are now voicing their opinions. Natural way.
Oct 26, 2021 2:36 AM
Jul 2021
I’m liking this anime so far, not a 10/10, but still pretty good
Oct 26, 2021 3:12 AM

Jul 2019
Popularity, then it becomes so easy to call an anime overrated.

besides, it's not even Madhous&MAPPA 's best animation, and already people sayin the animation is carrying the story.
Oct 26, 2021 10:27 AM

May 2018
Haters only know how to hate.
Oct 26, 2021 10:49 AM

Apr 2011
It has an 8.08 rating. Why do you care?
Oct 26, 2021 2:01 PM
May 2019
Let's be real the only reason there's so much hate is because Mappa made it. Hating Mappa makes you cool ig. It's the same reason ranking of kings gets so much hype, because it's made by Wit...
Oct 26, 2021 2:36 PM

Jun 2016

Tbh i don't hate this show or call it overrated but i genuinely feel this anime is lacking, i can't put my finger on spot but it is kinda messy, story is all over the place and music doesn't suit the situation or scenario they are played as it feels very off, yeah the animation is amazing and mappa and madhouse did their job but somehow it feels boring with every episode, i will still complete it and hold my judgement till the end but so far i don't find anything interesting apart from the "good animation" which in itself is not something redeeming considering two giants of animation was making this as that was least expected by this anime.
2023 might be the year where I will be happy. This year is not happy year.
Oct 30, 2021 12:12 AM

Aug 2017
it’s a popular trend to hate on mappa because why not? mappa haters literally delusional that they think mappa is the only studio with inhimane working condtions and low wages for animators
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2021

117 by Red_Panda_MAL »»
Jun 12, 9:12 PM

» The Global server of Takt.OP symphony just announced it's eos

Neo_Randomz - Feb 7

13 by Lamnent »»
Jun 2, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

208 by Inconsistent1 »»
May 26, 6:31 PM

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2021

282 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 8, 8:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.