Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 11, 2021 12:05 PM
Dec 2020
I hope that cloverworks will fix the mess that they made in S1
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 12, 2021 1:32 AM
Apr 2016
Nobody even knows what studio is going to make this yet...
Sep 12, 2021 1:53 AM
Jul 2019
The first season could have ended perfectly, but they just had to squander it. If that happens again I will cry for weeks on end.
Sep 12, 2021 1:57 AM

Jun 2019
Well, we can just hope at this point. Gambare... Cloverworks. LOL
Sep 12, 2021 2:02 AM

Jun 2015
I've expected the worst to come. I apologize... Cloverworks' TPN season 2 destroyed me.
Sep 12, 2021 2:10 AM
Apr 2020
me too i read the manga cus of this show and it amazing also the ppl who said it wouldn’t get a second season 👹 i’m so happy they where wrong really hope they pull through for the next season
Sep 12, 2021 2:11 AM
Jul 2019
it will probably be like tpn s2
Sep 12, 2021 2:24 AM

Jul 2019
I came to comment the same

Cloverworks does not seem to be taking multi-seasonal projects for some reason so a S2 might be another rushed mess to end the story with some advertisement
Sep 12, 2021 2:24 AM

Jul 2019
KeyboardKlutz said:
The first season could have ended perfectly, but they just had to squander it. If that happens again I will cry for weeks on end.

What did they change?
Sep 12, 2021 2:30 AM
Apr 2020
Rojaseb said:
KeyboardKlutz said:

What did they change?
The last 3 episodes were completely different. Instead of having a pointless arc about that kidnapping, the manga explored shadow powers more.
Sep 12, 2021 2:46 AM

Feb 2020
Well, let's see what's going to happen.. I don't have high hopes.
Sep 12, 2021 4:00 AM

Feb 2019
Regarding TPN2, wasn't the reason Cloverworks did that was due to the author's request?
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Sep 12, 2021 4:40 AM
Apr 2020
No point in worrying about something you have no control over.

All you can do is expect the worst but hope for the best.
Sep 12, 2021 4:57 AM
Dec 2020
JanPri said:
Cloverworks Studio will do it
Babla11001Sep 12, 2021 5:05 AM
Sep 12, 2021 4:59 AM
Dec 2020
animefanftw123 said:
No point in worrying about something you have no control over.

All you can do is expect the worst but hope for the best.
Yeah hoping for the best
Sep 12, 2021 5:04 AM

Apr 2020
It's clear that CloverWorks is working on this lol, it's obvious from the PV alone. So with that fact in mind, let's just hope for the best that S2 is on par or more better than S1.

And y'all are quick to shoot the gun because Season 2 and CloverWorks are in the same sentence. TPN 2 is behind us now, don't assume the same is gonna happen immediately.
Sep 12, 2021 5:29 AM
Dec 2020
raiderublaze said:
It's clear that CloverWorks is working on this lol, it's obvious from the PV alone. So with that fact in mind, let's just hope for the best that S2 is on par or more better than S1.

And y'all are quick to shoot the gun because Season 2 and CloverWorks are in the same sentence. TPN 2 is behind us now, don't assume the same is gonna happen immediately.
I hope that cloverworks will prove me wrong but after watching TPN S2 and Wonder Egg Priority Specials i lost a little faith in cloverworks
Sep 12, 2021 7:41 AM
Apr 2016
Babla11001 said:
JanPri said:
How do you know that? Do you have some source for it?
Sep 12, 2021 8:22 AM

Jul 2020
KeyboardKlutz said:

Ya'll are over reacting. I've seen multiple anime onlies saying the changes never bothered them. So they did a fine job.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 12, 2021 8:39 AM
Dec 2020
JanPri said:
Babla11001 said:
S1 was done by Cloverworks and I think the same studio will pick up the sequel unless something changes in the production or the studio decides to hand it over to other studios
Sep 12, 2021 8:45 AM
Apr 2016
Babla11001 said:
JanPri said:
S1 was done by Cloverworks and I think the same studio will pick up the sequel unless something changes in the production or the studio decides to hand it over to other studios
So you don't know for sure... I know tons of anime whose 2nd seasons were made by different studios
Sep 12, 2021 9:28 AM
Nov 2017
Hesmiyu said:
Regarding TPN2, wasn't the reason Cloverworks did that was due to the author's request?

Studios tend to say that to try and shield themselves from blame. It works as you just demonstrated. Typically once production has already begun author's are locked in and contractionally silenced.
Sep 12, 2021 10:31 AM
Dec 2020
JanPri said:
Babla11001 said:
So you don't know for sure... I know tons of anime whose 2nd seasons were made by different studios
I know there are anime whose 2nd season were made by different studious but i think that Shadow house S2 will be made by cloverworks because they don't drop anime project until the end mostly
Sep 12, 2021 2:53 PM
Oct 2019
If cloverworks goes back to manga canon all the way it’s all good. If not their studio is purely wasted potential. We can’t have another TPN and wonder egg priority. What’s the point of good animation if your not using the source material. That being said the last three episodes weren’t that bad. At least most of the season was canon.
Sep 12, 2021 3:01 PM
May 2016
Cloverworks did screw up TPN S2, but they did great with Kaguya season 2, so I'm confident it'll be fine. TPN was a special circumstance
Sep 12, 2021 3:26 PM
May 2021
Scordolo said:
KeyboardKlutz said:

Ya'll are over reacting. I've seen multiple anime onlies saying the changes never bothered them. So they did a fine job.

you said "anime onlies" implying that they don't even know the change and it's effect on the story. this is a better version of tpns2 scenario where it could be better and the people that know it can be better, but it's good enough that most people that didn't know won't notice.

They revealed one of the show's twist at the end of season one (61 chapters, well in reality they started to go yolo on chapter 47) that's was going to last at least the start of season 3. if going by the pace of the original. you know how norman was revealed? yeah it felt like that when watching the last ep after reading the original.

up until episode 10 was amazing, watching from an anime only, but then I felt that they rushed the unbrainwashing of the other two characters, and I heard they went anime original so then I read the manga, and hell yeah they really rushed it. if they went for the original, season two would be unbrainwashing them, and a bit more. They skipped a objective that was supposed to last a season. feels like the goldy pond situation but really watered down.

I'm not saying it's a bad adaptation, by all means; music, casting, and art were absolutely spot on, but I can see why people got up and arms in the last 3 episodes, they really, and I mean really rushed it. the removal of the character in the night shift I could do, since it was for this season, but they've skipped an entire arc for the two characters.

Personally, I would've ended with emilico staring into the camera at episode 10, it makes me want more for a another season. A cliffhanger, a bad ending to make us wonder. "a wholesome show that has a cute main lead ending with her brainwashing", wouldn't that make you want to see what happens in the next season?
__Emilico's here to clean your hentai

Clean your browser history Onii-chan~

Destroy your hentai before you isekai

Sep 12, 2021 3:48 PM
Dec 2020
NG_Chloe said:
Cloverworks did screw up TPN S2, but they did great with Kaguya season 2, so I'm confident it'll be fine. TPN was a special circumstance
Kaguya is not done by cloverworks it's done by A-1 studio
Sep 12, 2021 5:07 PM
Nov 2017
I think they're going to follow the manga (I hope at least, I don't know how they're going to introduce a certain character that didn't appear in season one), I'm going to watch this season and pretend the kidnapping arc didn't happen.

Despite the changes they made, it didn't change the plot much (they just added things), so it can still be saved, although I'm afraid this season will happen the same as neverland second seasson
Sep 13, 2021 6:15 AM

Jul 2020
NG_Chloe said:

Lol Kaguya s2 was done by A-1 pictures, not Cloverworks.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 13, 2021 8:04 AM

May 2019
Judging by the trailer a certain character they cut in season 1 is returning in season 2 (when this character will have some relevancy) So I think they will follow the manga.

The manga isn't over yet and will probably end somewhere in late 2022 ou 2023.

You guys need to stop blaming cloverworks, they have a budget and a deadline to work. They probably want to do better but it's not their decision to do so.
Sep 13, 2021 3:21 PM

Jan 2014
It's pretty amazing how some are too quick to judge, when there were REASONS as to why the first season ended the way it did. There is a high difference from that, and TPN.
Sep 14, 2021 4:45 PM
May 2016
Scordolo said:
NG_Chloe said:

Cloverworks used to be called A1 Pictures. they were a branch studio of A1 pictures before changing to Cloverworks
Sep 14, 2021 4:46 PM
May 2016
Babla11001 said:
NG_Chloe said:
Kaguya is not done by cloverworks it's done by A-1 studio

Cloverworks used to be called A1 pictures. they were a branch studio of A1 pictures that eventually changed to Cloverworks
Sep 14, 2021 11:14 PM
Apr 2020
I swear if cloverworks just gives up this season like in tpn I’ll be mad as hell.
Sep 19, 2021 2:26 PM
Aug 2018
I get they changed some this but it wasn’t that much of a change as they are literally going to link everything back in place (just like the author wanted) seriously I get TPN season 2 was bad but y’all are not gonna overreact this badly over this, like please shut up y’all sound pathetic like all Cloverworks did for TPN season 2 was animate it….it wasn’t their fault and as for Wonder Egg…yeah ok that ones their fault but y’all aren’t gonna discredit a studio that’s done so much good when they screw up only a little bit, it’ll be fine
Sep 21, 2021 11:04 AM
Dec 2007
Scordolo said:
NG_Chloe said:

But If we want to continue to talk about Cloverworks hatchet jobs, there was the botched Horimiya adaptation...which people like for reasons I can't understand.

Honestly Cloverworks is such a weird studio. So technically talented but they seem to regularly drop the ball.
Sep 22, 2021 11:30 PM

Jul 2016
GGcc78 said:
Scordolo said:

But If we want to continue to talk about Cloverworks hatchet jobs, there was the botched Horimiya adaptation...which people like for reasons I can't understand.

Honestly Cloverworks is such a weird studio. So technically talented but they seem to regularly drop the ball.
there are happy by Horimiya adaption the only dislike are not a fan of romcom and they take it seriously.

And being weird is given even other studio are weirder too. And drop the ball is big word when the only they drop is TPN S2 because of different circumstances and not all studios fault

Sep 23, 2021 4:58 AM
Dec 2007
chriskor022 said:
GGcc78 said:

there are happy by Horimiya adaption the only dislike are not a fan of romcom and they take it seriously.
Im a huge fan of rom coms, and I've also read the Horimiya manga It's issue is that they showed random scenes out of context for the second half of the show, while burning through early chapters. It was botched.

And being weird is given even other studio are weirder too. And drop the ball is big word when the only they drop is TPN S2 because of different circumstances and not all studios fault
Im assuming you didn't watch wonder egg priority? They also had a hand in Darling in the Franx, which I personally liked but is typically viewed as having a failed ending. They consistently show an inability to stick the landing which is the textbook definition of dropping the ball. Oh, also I don't buy the whole "the author wanted the end changed" excuse for TPN. That's one step away from lawyer speak and is used by studios to defend their changes.
Sep 23, 2021 5:23 AM

Jul 2016
@GGcc78
Im a huge fan of rom coms, and I've also read the Horimiya manga It's issue is that they showed random scenes out of context for the second half of the show, while burning through early chapters. It was botched.
its not that botched because Horimiya after 60plus chapters are fillers that adds nothing to the story and tge main couple are being side characters. Thats why its a good decision to trim it because Horimiya is the story of Hori and Miyamura. And my gripe with it is that, its not 2cour because they gonna be great. But thats producer decision not the studio

Im assuming you didn't watch wonder egg priority? They also had a hand in Darling in the Franx, which I personally liked but is typically viewed as having a failed ending. They consistently show an inability to stick the landing which is the textbook definition of dropping the ball. Oh, also I don't buy the whole "the author wanted the end changed" excuse for TPN. That's one step away from lawyer speak and is used by studios to defend their changes.
WEP end on a high note and the 12 episodes but with special they end it on "open ending". And the negative reception are overreacting and its not a reason to be label as drop the ball. DITF end on good ending which END the story on the high note, even the reception is positive. The only hating it are EVA fanboys and bandwagon hater. And you dont know shit about production like are you there to claim that its the studio fault when they adapt first season greatly. The producers dropped the project most likely scenario with it.

Sep 23, 2021 5:34 AM
Dec 2007
chriskor022 said:
@GGcc78
its not that botched because Horimiya after 60plus chapters are fillers that adds nothing to the story and tge main couple are being side characters. Thats why its a good decision to trim it because Horimiya is the story of Hori and Miyamura. And my gripe with it is that, its not 2cour because they gonna be great. But thats producer decision not the studio

WEP end on a high note and the 12 episodes but with special they end it on "open ending".
The WEP ending is the antithesis of a high note

And the negative reception are overreacting and its not a reason to be label as drop the ball.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however critical reviews of the series and general fan reaction seem to indicate that you are in the minority as far as the ending to WEP is concerned

DITF end on good ending which END the story on the high note, even the reception is positive. The only hating it are EVA fanboys and bandwagon hater.
I liked it but it certainly could have ended better

And you dont know shit about production like are you there to claim that its the studio fault when they adapt first season greatly. The producers dropped the project most likely scenario with it.
And you weren't there either so don't feed me that bullshit about how it wasn't their fault. They made the product. They threw it on the TV. It's their responsibility. If they had a body of work like KyoAni or ufoTable then I would give them the benefit of the doubt, but as it stands Bunny Girl Senpai, it's movie, and Saekano Fine are the only things they haven't botched. As a studio they clearly have management issues. Let's not forget the whole fiasco that resulted in them having to make the WEP special in the first place. And before you come at me with the whole "you weren't there" nonsense, everything regarding that mess had been pretty well documented and is out there for you're reading pleasure if you do some Google searches. It's incumbent on them to convince me the consumer that they know what they're doing. Right now I am skeptical. I'll be there to check out Season 2, but they haven't done much to convince me that they won't screw it up.
GGcc78Sep 23, 2021 5:38 AM
Sep 23, 2021 6:03 AM

Jul 2016
[quote=GGcc78 message=64474852][quote=chriskor022 message=64474764]@GGcc78
the first 12 episode is good and end on a high note for me. Just special end on open ending but thats not bad

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, however critical reviews of the series and general fan reaction seem to indicate that you are in the minority as far as the ending to WEP is concerned
thats not true even the majority thinks that first 12 episodes are good and special episode is like that because of production issue and they end it at open ending which means they can continue it on the future. The other people saying its bad are minority and they are the loudest. Because others are lurkers. But its true we are entitled with our opinion and its subjective anyway.

yeah but that on the writer not on the studio, Nishigori is not a good writer but a great animator. And thats his first big project. He tried but for me even its weak, the ending is good conclusion. Even before the 2cour starts, he was uncertain if the fans will like the ending, but the reception is mostly alright.

And you weren't there either so don't feed me that bullshit about how it wasn't their fault. They made the product. They threw it on the TV. It's their responsibility. If they had a body of work like KyoAni or ufoTable then I would give them the benefit of the doubt, but as it stands Bunny Girl Senpai, it's movie, and Saekano Fine are the only things they haven't botched. As a studio they clearly have management issues. Let's not forget the whole fiasco that resulted in them having to make the WEP special in the first place. And before you come at me with the whole "you weren't there" nonsense, everything regarding that mess had been pretty well documented and is out there for you're reading pleasure if you do some Google searches. It's incumbent on them to convince me the consumer that they know what they're doing. Right now I am skeptical. I'll be there to check out Season 2, but they haven't done much to convince me that they won't screw it up.
yes because who are you to judged them you are just free watcher that watch anime that not knowing crap of how the production goes. And you saying like its the first time in anime industry it happen. Because its common practice of this industry because its business which means they are careful about their projects. And you have not evidence that they are responsible because its on the higher ups decision. And google are not reliable for facts because the source is "trust me". Your example KyoAni and Ufo are on production committee and they have say with the anime whereas Cloverworks are under Aniplex which they dont have the say to decision of how it unfolds in adaption. That fair being skeptical because that is your opinion

Sep 23, 2021 6:08 AM
Dec 2007
[quote=chriskor022 message=64475042][quote=GGcc78 message=64474852]
chriskor022 said:
@GGcc78
the first 12 episode is good and end on a high note for me. Just special end on open ending but thats not bad

thats not true even the majority thinks that first 12 episodes are good and special episode is like that because of production issue and they end it at open ending which means they can continue it on the future. The other people saying its bad are minority and they are the loudest. Because others are lurkers. But its true we are entitled with our opinion and its subjective anyway.

yeah but that on the writer not on the studio, Nishigori is not a good writer but a great animator. And thats his first big project. He tried but for me even its weak, the ending is good conclusion. Even before the 2cour starts, he was uncertain if the fans will like the ending, but the reception is mostly alright.

yes because who are you to judged them you are just free watcher that watch anime that not knowing crap of how the production goes.
Let me correct you here. I am not a free watcher. I pay for hidive, crunchy, funimation, and Netflix. I am a paying consumer.

And you saying like its the first time in anime industry it happen. Because its common practice of this industry because its business which means they are careful about their projects. And you have not evidence that they are responsible because its on the higher ups decision. And google are not reliable for facts because the source is "trust me".
No, I'm telling you do your own legwork

Your example KyoAni and Ufo are on production committee and they have say with the anime whereas Cloverworks are under Aniplex which they dont have the say to decision of how it unfolds in adaption. That fair being skeptical because that is your opinion
You're going to have to reword this. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Sep 23, 2021 6:20 AM

Jul 2016
@GGcc78
Let me correct you here. I am not a free watcher. I pay for hidive, crunchy, funimation, and Netflix. I am a paying consumer.
me too netflix and crunchyroll. Im a wise consumer.

you too do your on checking facts because you believing some unreliable source even me skeptical with it.

you blaming the studio like they dont care. Which I reply its not true because its the decision of producers higher up

Sep 23, 2021 6:26 AM
Dec 2007
chriskor022 said:
@GGcc78
me too netflix and crunchyroll. Im a wise consumer.
good for you

you too do your on checking facts because you believing some unreliable source even me skeptical with it.
I think you're a man on an island with this one, but you do you

[quote]
you blaming the studio like they dont care. Which I reply its not true because its the decision of producers higher up
*Sigh* WEP was an anime original guy, they're the ones who MADE the thing up. There's no one else for them to blame.
Sep 23, 2021 6:39 AM

Jul 2016
@GGcc78
that you on this case but if you believe with flase rumors thats on you.

*Sigh* WEP was an anime original guy, they're the ones who MADE the thing up. There's no one else for them to blame.
*sigh* WEP is not our topic,but im gonna answer you. WEP production committee consist of aniplex, Dn dream partners. Where is Cloverworks? Your example studio are there because they dont under to any company. But CW is under on Aniplex thats why there anime is all aniplex produced. The writer of WEP is Nojima a prolific TV writer that is first time writing in an anime invite by not the studio, but producers. And he was not an employee by the studio they dont hold the story they just do the animation which is great for TV series standards. Blaming the studio like they the one making the story of it, has no right to blame people that they worked and give their all because of one guy story

Sep 23, 2021 6:53 AM
Dec 2007
chriskor022 said:
@GGcc78

*sigh* WEP is not our topic,but im gonna answer you. WEP production committee consist of aniplex, Dn dream partners. Where is Cloverworks? Your example studio are there because they dont under to any company. But CW is under on Aniplex thats why there anime is all aniplex produced. The writer of WEP is Nojima a prolific TV writer that is first time writing in an anime invite by not the studio, but producers. And he was not an employee by the studio they dont hold the story they just do the animation which is great for TV series standards. Blaming the studio like they the one making the story of it, has no right to blame people that they worked and give their all because of one guy story
LOL you know, you're right. I've seen the light. Cloverworks is blameless in all of this. No workers were hospitalized from overwork, they never had to produce a recap episode cause they had three mismanaged projects going on simultaneously, all episodes were delivered promptly on time, and Funimations tweets saying they had to push back releasing episodes cause the episodes were not delivered on time were all fabrications. Everything is fine.

Sep 23, 2021 6:58 AM

Jul 2016
GGcc78 said:
chriskor022 said:
@GGcc78

LOL you know, you're right. I've seen the light. Cloverworks is blameless in all of this. No workers were hospitalized from overwork, all episodes were delivered promptly on time, and Funimations tweets saying they had to push back releasing episodes cause the episodes were no delivered on time were all fabrications. Everything is fine.
which you dont know crap about the situation the hospitalize is not many but the producer of one person. Check the source like sakugablog for info. And animator side no one hospitalized, they just on crunch because of pandemic and such factors. And the episode are on time in Japan, the problem are on Funimation side, that the same problem faced by Vivy too if you dont know. The Funimation subbers are late to upload on their site. Unlike their sister company Wakanim that on time.

Sep 23, 2021 7:03 AM
Dec 2007
chriskor022 said:
GGcc78 said:
LOL you know, you're right. I've seen the light. Cloverworks is blameless in all of this. No workers were hospitalized from overwork, all episodes were delivered promptly on time, and Funimations tweets saying they had to push back releasing episodes cause the episodes were no delivered on time were all fabrications. Everything is fine.
which you dont know crap about the situation the hospitalize is not many but the producer of one person. Check the source like sakugablog for info. And animator side no one hospitalized, they just on crunch because of pandemic and such factors. And the episode are on time in Japan, the problem are on Funimation side, that the same problem faced by Vivy too if you dont know. The Funimation subbers are late to upload on their site. Unlike their sister company Wakanim that on time.
Yes, yes youre right. Didnt I say that already? Oh, and its totally okay that a Cloverworks producer is hospitalized just so long as none of the animators are hospitalized. Its also good to know that the whole Episode 8 not being delivered on time was a fabrication as well.
GGcc78Sep 23, 2021 7:08 AM
Sep 23, 2021 7:07 AM

Jul 2016
@GGcc78
Yes, yes youre right. Didnt I say that already?
nope i dont see it

Jan 12, 2022 4:32 PM
Nov 2010
Cloverworks more like Cloverruinyourworks. Idk why people are still giving their stuff to them to work on with their egregious track record of ruining amazing series by changing shit for no good reason. They better not fuck up Spy X Family too cos I will riot.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

Vicky9anime - May 19

15 by JaysonNnN »»
May 20, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Shadows House 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2022

69 by Karva1 »»
Apr 1, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Shadows House 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2022

63 by Karva1 »»
Apr 1, 11:33 AM

Poll: » Shadows House 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2022

92 by Karva1 »»
Mar 31, 10:31 PM

» At what chapter does this leave off at?

Tropisch - Jan 26

4 by _Yotsugi_ »»
Jan 26, 11:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.