Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 2, 2015 6:42 AM

Jan 2015
Basiclly just post the best ghost stories you know it will make me satisfied... So let's begin!
[/center] [/center]
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 2, 2015 6:50 AM

Mar 2014
I was in the bathroom at 2 AM. Everyone in the house was asleep. I was taking a dump. I got afraid. There was a ghost.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Feb 2, 2015 8:05 AM
Oct 2014
There was a couple of sisters once who visited their grandma, living in a village close to the woods.
They decided to take the dog out for a walk in the forrest. It was a nice sunny day with a few clouds in the blue sky.
They came out on a meadow in the forrest, and saw a little cabin on the other side of the meadow. They saw a man standing just outside of the cabin and waved to them. The girls waved back, and continued their walk and came back home to grandma. They told her about the cabin and were curious about the man they had seen. The grandma became uneasy and said, "but there is no cabin there anymore. It was burned down when I was a little girl".

Feb 2, 2015 8:11 AM

Aug 2014
These stories are so scurry i'll never be able to sleep with the lights off again.
Feb 2, 2015 8:27 AM

Jan 2015
Abul-Blasphemy said:
I was in the bathroom at 2 AM. Everyone in the house was asleep. I was taking a dump. I got afraid. There was a ghost.

You mean you were scared of shit? Great sotry 10/10 op ending
[/center] [/center]
Feb 2, 2015 8:29 AM

Jan 2015
Rarusu-sama said:
There was a couple of sisters once who visited their grandma, living in a village close to the woods.
They decided to take the dog out for a walk in the forrest. It was a nice sunny day with a few clouds in the blue sky.
They came out on a meadow in the forrest, and saw a little cabin on the other side of the meadow. They saw a man standing just outside of the cabin and waved to them. The girls waved back, and continued their walk and came back home to grandma. They told her about the cabin and were curious about the man they had seen. The grandma became uneasy and said, "but there is no cabin there anymore. It was burned down when I was a little girl".

Great story!
[/center] [/center]
Feb 2, 2015 8:31 AM

Jan 2015

Lol that's me when i am alone at home :D
[/center] [/center]
Feb 2, 2015 8:36 AM

Aug 2013
Me.
Feb 2, 2015 8:37 AM

Jan 2015
Spooks_McBones said:
Me.

You are right in time captain!
[/center] [/center]
Feb 2, 2015 8:44 AM

Oct 2014
Once there was a nice old lady who had a lovely little dog. One day, the old lady heard on the radio that a crazy murderer had escaped from jail and that she should lock all her doors and windows. So she locked every door and window in the house except one tiny one to let some air in. She thought that a murderer would never get in through there.

So that night she went to bed as usual. She knew everything was okay because when she put down her hand the dog licked it. But later in the night she heard a drip, drip, drip. She put her hand down and the dog licked it and everything was okay, so she went downstairs to check out the tap. But the tap wasn't dripping. So she went to bed again. And everything was okay. She woke up again later in the night, though, so she thought the dripping sound must be coming from the shower. She went into the bathroom, and there was her dog, dead, hanging in the shower, dripping with blood, all its intestines hanging out.

Written on the mirror was: "Humans can lick, too!" And behind her in the mirror, she saw the murderer.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2015 8:49 AM

Aug 2013
Come on milky thats so old I remember reading that when I was 7 years old.

Really want some haunting stories? I shall provide:
http://listverse.com/2014/07/20/10-striking-images-that-foreshadow-tragedy/

Remind yourself how much the world sucks, feel depressed.
Feb 2, 2015 8:55 AM

Aug 2014
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
Feb 2, 2015 8:56 AM

Apr 2013
I thought I saw some shadowy entity 1 time it was really dark. Whooohooohooohooo..
Feb 2, 2015 9:02 AM

Oct 2014
Spooks_McBones said:
Come on milky thats so old I remember reading that when I was 7 years old

But it was scary as hell when you first heard it :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2015 9:06 AM

Aug 2013
I like haunted dolls, so I'll just paste a seemingly true story.

This is a porcelain doll that was found by a tree at the side of a busy road in Hougang (pronounced how-gahng), Singapore. It appears to be antique and wore a blindfold with the Arabic word 'Bismillah' (believed to be a spell meant to contain the spirit inside the doll) on it. Sources reveal that the doll is believed to be possessed and moves around on its own. The original owner bound its eyes and abandoned it so it wouldn't follow her home again. When left alone in a room, its head will be turned in a different direction and it's been heard to sound like an adult lady speaking Malay. The doll is believed to follow home and pass its curse on to whoever unties its blindfold. But perhaps the most alarming thing about this doll is the disdainful expression on its face. A Singaporean tweeted, 'We bind it for a reason, stupid people unbind it. It looks unhappy, good luck to whoever did it.

The doll has been missing since its discovery.

I don't have any personal ghost stories. Ghosts aren't real.
Feb 2, 2015 9:28 AM

Jan 2013
Not mine but

Feb 2, 2015 10:58 AM

Mar 2014
Catchthefox said:
Abul-Blasphemy said:

You mean you were scared of shit? Great sotry 10/10 op ending

Yeah, exactly that.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Feb 2, 2015 11:03 AM

Mar 2014
Insertanamehere said:
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
am pissin mah pantus
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 2, 2015 11:07 AM

Feb 2013
VitaminCaim said:
Not mine but

There are good creepypastas out there, this isn't one.

Feb 2, 2015 11:10 AM

Nov 2014
It's the story of the last man on the earth.

He was standing in a room, alone, listening to his old Ipod.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door.

D:
Feb 2, 2015 11:16 AM

Feb 2013
KawaiiWeeabz said:

D:

Feb 2, 2015 11:19 AM

Nov 2014
badwolf45f said:
KawaiiWeeabz said:

D:

q_q
Feb 2, 2015 11:26 AM

Apr 2012
KawaiiWeeabz said:
badwolf45f said:

q_q

Y'ALL BE PREPARED FOR MY STORY BECAUSE THIS HAPPENED TO ME! =A=

I was watching tv alone late night, but I felt like someone was watching me from behind. like I feel a presence on my right side. behind me is nothing but a wall though so I didn't mind it. I decided to go to sleep so I turned the tv off and I saw a face beside me in the reflection of the tv.
THE END(if you want to know what happened after that basically I had the manliest scream in the world.)
Feb 2, 2015 11:33 AM

Feb 2013
DeadlyPizzaLord said:
KawaiiWeeabz said:

q_q

Y'ALL BE PREPARED FOR MY STORY BECAUSE THIS HAPPENED TO ME! =A=

I was watching tv alone late night, but I felt like someone was watching me from behind. like I feel a presence on my right side. behind me is nothing but a wall though so I didn't mind it. I decided to go to sleep so I turned the tv off and I saw a face beside me in the reflection of the tv.
THE END(if you want to know what happened after that basically I had the manliest scream in the world.)

D:

Fortunately I have never experience "creepy" things, I like ghost stories and stuff but if something like that happened to me I would die T.T

Feb 2, 2015 11:36 AM

Aug 2009
Don't believe in ghosts.
Once felt a hand grip my throat but that had to be my shirt collar.
Some years ago a figure was standing besides my bed but those must be the curtains billowing in the wind.
Couple of months ago heard a loud banging from the ceiling, but no one lives in the apartment above. The past residents must have left their cat or something.
Ghost don't exist. Nuh uh.
Feb 2, 2015 11:43 AM

Jan 2013
badwolf45f said:
There are good creepypastas out there, this isn't one
Good pastas are a foreign concept to me, I only pasted this one because a friend PM'd it to me on Facebook
Feb 2, 2015 11:51 AM

Apr 2012
k0k0 said:
Don't believe in ghosts.
Some years ago a figure was standing besides my bed but those must be the curtains billowing in the wind.
Couple of months ago heard a loud banging from the ceiling, but no one lives in the apartment above. The past residents must have left their cat or something.

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT BRO! next thing you know you see a girl passing through a wall and you would tell yourself "Nuh uh, I was just trippin from all the drinks I had last night."
Feb 2, 2015 11:58 AM

Aug 2009
DeadlyPizzaLord said:
KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT BRO! next thing you know you see a girl passing through a wall and you would tell yourself "Nuh uh, I was just trippin from all the drinks I had last night."

Oh, but once the shadow of a man seemed to walk through the wall. I'm pretty sure I was hallucinating since I was very sleepy.
Did I tell you about the time someone invisible screamed in my ear? But it could just have been my 8th cranial nerve acting up with tinnitus.
Ghosts don't exist brah. Come on.
Feb 2, 2015 12:02 PM

Apr 2012
k0k0 said:
DeadlyPizzaLord said:

Oh, but once the shadow of a man seemed to walk through the wall. I'm pretty sure I was hallucinating since I was very sleepy.
Did I tell you about the time someone invisible screamed in my ear? But it could just have been my 8th cranial nerve acting up with tinnitus.
Ghosts don't exist brah. Come on.

Damn….I guess you were right after all. Wait what? SOMEONE SCREAMED IN YO EAR?!
Feb 2, 2015 12:08 PM

Aug 2009
DeadlyPizzaLord said:

Yes. They were saying "DIE" or something, but the amount of crackling was too high to clearly make it out. Must have been the electromagnetic waves acting up or something'. Damn electromagnetic waves.
Feb 2, 2015 12:10 PM

Apr 2012
k0k0 said:
DeadlyPizzaLord said:

Yes. They were saying "DIE" or something, but the amount of crackling was too high to clearly make it out. Must have been the electromagnetic waves acting up or something'. Damn electromagnetic waves.

I DUNNO ABOUT RELIGIONS SINCE IM A SATANIST BUT BROOO YOU NEED JEEESUS
Feb 2, 2015 12:12 PM

Jul 2013
This is the best ghost story I've ever heard anyway:

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed.

The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to.

This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, “Did you look through the keyhole?” The man told her that he had and she said, “Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red.”
Feb 2, 2015 12:13 PM

Aug 2009
DeadlyPizzaLord said:
I DUNNO ABOUT RELIGIONS SINCE IM A SATANIST BUT BROOO YOU NEED JEEESUS

I once saw Jesus in my dream. He was coming at me with a bloody knife. I opened my eyes and he was still there.
But I guess the religious zealots were getting to me.
Feb 2, 2015 12:23 PM

Aug 2013
Alight I'll spill.

In my old house weird shit would always happen to me.

Once something ran through my feet when I was in the kitchen, it had enough presence to make me jump back to stop myself been tripped up. I thought it was my dog.....but then I realized my parents sold my dog a few months before...

I was asleep one night when I was suddenly awoke and at the bottom of my bed was a figure in white, I nearly had a heart attack and it faded out as soon as I noticed it.

My room was inside our old Victorian houses basement, it linked into another even deeper basement that was full of hooks hanging from the roof. I was three floors down from everyone else and every now and again during the middle of the night my whole wall leading to that other room would bang once really loud and enough to move anything I had hanging on it. I eventually got used to it.
Feb 2, 2015 1:58 PM

Feb 2013
"Daddy, I had a bad dream."

You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness — it is 3:32 AM.

"Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"

"No, Daddy."

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room.

"Why not, sweetie?"

"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."

For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you cannot take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

Feb 2, 2015 2:11 PM

Aug 2014
badwolf45f said:
VitaminCaim said:
Not mine but

There are good creepypastas out there, this isn't one.
I've seen worse. The ones I've seen are cringy.
Feb 3, 2015 3:03 AM

Jan 2015
Milky_way1886 said:
Once there was a nice old lady who had a lovely little dog. One day, the old lady heard on the radio that a crazy murderer had escaped from jail and that she should lock all her doors and windows. So she locked every door and window in the house except one tiny one to let some air in. She thought that a murderer would never get in through there.

So that night she went to bed as usual. She knew everything was okay because when she put down her hand the dog licked it. But later in the night she heard a drip, drip, drip. She put her hand down and the dog licked it and everything was okay, so she went downstairs to check out the tap. But the tap wasn't dripping. So she went to bed again. And everything was okay. She woke up again later in the night, though, so she thought the dripping sound must be coming from the shower. She went into the bathroom, and there was her dog, dead, hanging in the shower, dripping with blood, all its intestines hanging out.

Written on the mirror was: "Humans can lick, too!" And behind her in the mirror, she saw the murderer.

Awesome! Now that's a story! Thanks :)
[/center] [/center]
Feb 3, 2015 3:04 AM

Jan 2015
Catchthefox said:
Milky_way1886 said:

Awesome! Now that's a story! Thanks :)

I even imagined that murderer licking grannies hand XD
[/center] [/center]
Feb 3, 2015 3:11 AM

Feb 2013
There's a spider in my room. Idk where it went.
Feb 3, 2015 3:57 AM

Mar 2014
vegemite said:
There's a spider in my room. Idk where it went.

i remember once there was a thread about this problem
Feb 3, 2015 4:05 AM

Jan 2015
DeadlyPizzaLord said:
k0k0 said:
Don't believe in ghosts.

XD
[/center] [/center]
Feb 3, 2015 4:22 AM

Mar 2014
a girl was asked to babysit her neighbours kids.
She went to their house and the parents left.
After putting the kids to bed she went to the parents' room and started watching some tv. She noticed a clown's head on the closet. It looked creepy but she ignored it. The phone rang. It were the parents. They asked how the kids were doing. The girl answered they were asleep. She then asked ''I'm watching tv in your room, is it okay if I put the clowns head that is on the closet away? It scares me a bit.'' It was silent for a few seconds. The parents then said ''please get the kids and leave the house as soon as possible.''
Feb 3, 2015 4:27 AM

Aug 2014
If you seen a ghost

Who you gonna call?
Feb 3, 2015 5:19 AM

Dec 2014
I heard this story from my superior in the motorcycle gang,

In a certain town there was rumor that a store was making a shumai with human flesh.

This guy who was known for his fearlessness, ignored the rumor and decided to buy a box of shumai there.

But then on his way home, he felt uneasy for some reason so he turned around...
...and saw no one.

He couldnt stop feeling uneasy so removed the lid of the box.
When he opened it one shumai was missing.

Though this guy got a chill down his back... he convinced his self that one was missing from the beginning.

He opened the box again at the next corner, Another was missing.

By now he was freaked out and hurried home.

Then he calmed down and open the lid again.
This time believe it or not three or more was missing all at once.

The guy was so scared that he screamed. Then he put the lid back on.
Once more, slowly, he opened the lid.

None! There was none left! There was absolutely no shumai left! What's going on?

Though he was scared he looked into the box carefully.
Feb 3, 2015 5:50 AM

Mar 2014
028 said:
I heard this story from my superior in the motorcycle gang,

In a certain town there was rumor that a store was making a shumai with human flesh.

This guy who was known for his fearlessness, ignored the rumor and decided to buy a box of shumai there.

But then on his way home, he felt uneasy for some reason so he turned around...
...and saw no one.

He couldnt stop feeling uneasy so removed the lid of the box.
When he opened it one shumai was missing.

Though this guy got a chill down his back... he convinced his self that one was missing from the beginning.

He opened the box again at the next corner, Another was missing.

By now he was freaked out and hurried home.

Then he calmed down and open the lid again.
This time believe it or not three or more was missing all at once.

The guy was so scared that he screamed. Then he put the lid back on.
Once more, slowly, he opened the lid.

None! There was none left! There was absolutely no shumai left! What's going on?

Though he was scared he looked into the box carefully.

was that the end?
Feb 3, 2015 6:02 AM

Oct 2013
This isn't a ghost story, but I've seen what people call 'spirit possession' with my own eyes.

It was about 4 years ago. At 10 PM, my neighbour called my house because her housemaid got possessed. She called us because my father was somewhat a muslim cleric, but because he wasn't at home that night my mom decided to call my religion teacher in elementary school because he was an 'expert' with this possession thingy.

Long story short, I witnessed him 'exorcising' this housemaid, reciting Quran verses and prayers, etc. My teacher asked the 'spirit' why she (the spirit claimed to be a woman) possessed the housemaid. She said she pitied her because she was abused by my neighbour's 6-year-old son. She refused to leave the housemaid's body at first, and let out a fucking creepy laugh like in Indonesian horror movies. But after some time, she couldn't take it anymore, claimed that the recitals hurt her body like a burning fire to her, and then the housemaid fell unconscious.

That moment she fell unconscious, the neighbour looked at the door with surprised eyes. She said she saw a woman at the front door. I couldn't look at the door because a cabinet blocked my view to the front door. Everyone else said that they didn't see a thing, except the neighbour's older sister. She said "Yeah, I saw that. I can see that stuff." My teacher decided to 'exorcise' them too, he said those who can see that stuff must have 'evil spirits' in their body.

He started with the neighbour herself first. But, the 'spirit' refused to talk and just screamed "It hurts!" repeatedly. Because of that, my teacher went on to her older sister. After yelling several times, the 'spirit' told her story (yeah this one claimed to be a woman too). She has possessed the older sister since she was a teen. She claimed she had drove away every guy who got close to the older sister, thus she was the reason why the older sister was still single. Why would she do that? Because the 'spirit' was in love with her. MAN, THE 'SPIRIT' WAS A LESBIAN. No shit. I was scared at that time, but I almost let out a laugh! The teacher then said, "Stupid! A spirit and a human cannot love each other. Also, homosexuality is forbidden!" Something along those lines. He then recited the prayers louder, but the 'spirit' refused to let her go. That, kids, is the power of love.

Until I went home at 12 AM, they were still going at it, so I don't know what happened next.

This story is a true story. I experienced it myself, but I'm not saying if spirits really exist. I don't know if spirits really exist, but I'm quite sure there is some scientific explanation about this possession thingy. Still, every time I remember that night I still have goosebumps.
silmarilFeb 3, 2015 6:07 AM
Feb 3, 2015 6:57 AM

Jan 2015
Jiischa107 said:
a girl was asked to babysit her neighbours kids.
She went to their house and the parents left.
After putting the kids to bed she went to the parents' room and started watching some tv. She noticed a clown's head on the closet. It looked creepy but she ignored it. The phone rang. It were the parents. They asked how the kids were doing. The girl answered they were asleep. She then asked ''I'm watching tv in your room, is it okay if I put the clowns head that is on the closet away? It scares me a bit.'' It was silent for a few seconds. The parents then said ''please get the kids and leave the house as soon as possible.''

These parents must be paranoid...
[/center] [/center]
Feb 3, 2015 7:06 AM

Feb 2013
silmaril said:

MAN, THE 'SPIRIT' WAS A LESBIAN.

I totally see this as movie title.

Feb 3, 2015 7:25 AM

Jan 2015
silmaril said:
This isn't a ghost story, but I've seen what people call 'spirit possession' with my own eyes.

It was about 4 years ago. At 10 PM, my neighbour called my house because her housemaid got possessed. She called us because my father was somewhat a muslim cleric, but because he wasn't at home that night my mom decided to call my religion teacher in elementary school because he was an 'expert' with this possession thingy.

Long story short, I witnessed him 'exorcising' this housemaid, reciting Quran verses and prayers, etc. My teacher asked the 'spirit' why she (the spirit claimed to be a woman) possessed the housemaid. She said she pitied her because she was abused by my neighbour's 6-year-old son. She refused to leave the housemaid's body at first, and let out a fucking creepy laugh like in Indonesian horror movies. But after some time, she couldn't take it anymore, claimed that the recitals hurt her body like a burning fire to her, and then the housemaid fell unconscious.

That moment she fell unconscious, the neighbour looked at the door with surprised eyes. She said she saw a woman at the front door. I couldn't look at the door because a cabinet blocked my view to the front door. Everyone else said that they didn't see a thing, except the neighbour's older sister. She said "Yeah, I saw that. I can see that stuff." My teacher decided to 'exorcise' them too, he said those who can see that stuff must have 'evil spirits' in their body.

He started with the neighbour herself first. But, the 'spirit' refused to talk and just screamed "It hurts!" repeatedly. Because of that, my teacher went on to her older sister. After yelling several times, the 'spirit' told her story (yeah this one claimed to be a woman too). She has possessed the older sister since she was a teen. She claimed she had drove away every guy who got close to the older sister, thus she was the reason why the older sister was still single. Why would she do that? Because the 'spirit' was in love with her. MAN, THE 'SPIRIT' WAS A LESBIAN. No shit. I was scared at that time, but I almost let out a laugh! The teacher then said, "Stupid! A spirit and a human cannot love each other. Also, homosexuality is forbidden!" Something along those lines. He then recited the prayers louder, but the 'spirit' refused to let her go. That, kids, is the power of love.

Until I went home at 12 AM, they were still going at it, so I don't know what happened next.

This story is a true story. I experienced it myself, but I'm not saying if spirits really exist. I don't know if spirits really exist, but I'm quite sure there is some scientific explanation about this possession thingy. Still, every time I remember that night I still have goosebumps.

You know i cuold tell you a bit about these things. The thins is that there is no ghosts and possesions. People who are "possesed" have their bioenergy distorted or lowered dramatically. When that hapens other energies from the world can come in and come out of your body whenever they want. That makes your consiousness to shut down and subconsciuos starts dominating.

You cuold call subconsious a dreaming land which draws all information from the world. So as a result body absorbs bad and good energies and those energies can be in a body for quite awhile. There is a global mind - human thoughts in energy form or level. From these you get people tell you things which they never have known. Their weird movements may come from energies overflowing their body.

There is a lot of energies in the world, global mind is just one of them. As i said before there is good and bad (or negative energies). So you tell that there could be even a positive effect but as long as there is more bad energy... possesions are much more often than miracles.

So that's basiclly it. Energy is tricky thing..
[/center] [/center]
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» opinions on the "uwu voice"

Crystepsi - Yesterday

13 by DesuMaiden »»
24 minutes ago

» Are you a fan of Skibidi Toilet?

SmugMiri - Jun 20

36 by DesuMaiden »»
26 minutes ago

» Talk to your waifu ( 1 2 )

EmperorThor - Jan 11, 2023

55 by DesuMaiden »»
28 minutes ago

» What do you think about 4chan?

DesuMaiden - Apr 29

44 by oappo »»
1 hour ago

» Let's talk about Fathers

LenRea - Yesterday

8 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.