3It was OK
5.3%
2Disliked it
1.2%
1Hated it
0.6%
Average 4.6
169 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 23, 2008 2:16 AM
Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another interesting lot of developments here in this episode. & a nice ending too. Surprisingly I didn't expect such a feat from Tieria Erde.

& of course.

If you haven't seen the episode & don't wanna spoil yourself, don't click on the above link.

RAWs are up at the moment. Subs should be on the way soon by around the weekdays.
darkxdestinyNov 23, 2008 2:40 AM
Nov 23, 2008 4:24 AM

Mar 2008
Will we ever know how Titeria got his rack? I hope it stays.
Out of the three ladies at the party, I thought Vowels was the best dressed. I REALLY liked how they upgraded Laura Rolla. Too bad Neil never got to see it.

Ribbons makes me rage but he is still awesome.

Why is CB still taking orders from Liu Mei? Do they not realize that she's been trolling them?

Also, DESU.
Nov 23, 2008 6:15 AM

May 2008
Tieria crossdressing still gives me the shiver. How does he change voices easily though?
Nov 23, 2008 6:34 AM
Jan 2008
Tieria doujins INCOMING!!!

The whole second part was awesome and really messed up. The next ep's going to rock for sure.
Nov 23, 2008 9:35 AM
Apr 2008
quentinlau said:
Tieria crossdressing still gives me the shiver. How does he change voices easily though?

Nov 23, 2008 9:55 AM

Oct 2008
Louise was obviously the best dressed out of all
Nov 23, 2008 10:06 AM

Mar 2008
patricks back! still watching the raw, so full comments will come later

also, oh my god Tieria....
dumbasatriNov 23, 2008 10:13 AM
Nov 23, 2008 12:50 PM

Jan 2008
Yay for plot development. No for cross-dressing :F Overall, a very good episode. Especially till the end.

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Nov 23, 2008 1:02 PM

Jul 2008
Regenne is a dude. Epic Trap?

Tieria was an epic crossdresser, her changes voices because... he's a robot?

Kinda sucked to see Setsuna have his cover blown, but as soon as I saw Billy I knew it was coming. Aeolia definitely can't be letting on everythign he knows to the Innovators either. Especially if his plan was confirmed GOOD like I believe it was said to have been.

Innovators are crazy, 00 soon to receive an upgrade(why Graham was able to match it so easily I'm assuming), and Prince Ali is finally showing his face for real I hope, not just to disappear next episode with no explanation.

I question how long it'll take Louise to realize and question the evil that is A-LAWS and the Innovators as well. It'll have to happen at some point, I think. This of course, would also involve her realizing the Thrones aren't with CB. Perhaps she'll run into Setsuna duking it out with Ali? I only say this, because I <3 you Saji. And let's be honest, Louise may be a blind bitch, but she can't be that blind.

Who knows, damn you plot development, damn you. Getting me all kinds of psyched up.
BakayaroNov 23, 2008 1:39 PM

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Nov 23, 2008 1:07 PM
Sep 2007
the immortal colasour LOL :P Patrick in the house! again <_<
Good plot development, and more about aeolias plan.

from now on it seems like space battles is the way to go..
0 Riser.. sweeet.. maybe up against Billys new unit soon.. or maybe the already newly arrived unit at a-laws cruiser.
Nov 23, 2008 1:17 PM
Nov 2007
Oh man, this episode rocked. :) I'm looking forward to episode 9.
Nov 23, 2008 1:48 PM

Sep 2007
I think Louise will stay A-Laws until the very moment she dies. She may figure out A-Laws true intentions but she seems to be pretty hell bent on wanting to destroy Celestial Being. LouisexSaji seems to be one of the more prominent side stories and I can totally see a bittersweet ending of one of them dying (I'm leaning towards Louise) or even both of them.

Lolz at the Tieria trap. That was kind of disturbing. At first I was kind of expecting Tieria to join the Innovators and Marie taking his place but guess that didn't happen.

Looking forward to what Billy will pull out and 0-Riser. Needs more Mr Bushido.
Nov 23, 2008 1:49 PM

Jan 2008
quentinlau said:

I was thinking the same thing, i mean just hear that voice O.o
~de Arimasu
Nov 23, 2008 1:53 PM

May 2008
Patrick is back :D but female tieria with male voice was disturbing. It's just me or the initial discussion between regeta and Tieria suggested that there is something out in the space (if i recall correctly he said something about "all a preparation for the dialogues to come")
Nov 23, 2008 2:20 PM

Oct 2008
darkxdestiny said:
quentinlau said:

he's not a robot but more of a cyborg with little nanomachines providing botox. that's why they don't age. there's by far more technology behind this. but it is hinted that all meisters are male, so you can throw that something is implanted in him theory.

finally o-raizer will be coming in the next episode or two, and maybe the ****** in the following weeks. i can't wait for the real battle begins.

patrick "the immortal" colasaur finally made an appearance briefly

james bond-esque covert operation=win, it would have been fitting if this happened last week due to bond week.

cross dressing=win, quirky and awesome

character relationships and roles=win, they are finally getting to know each other with the slow start.

setsuna not seeing billy=lost, what the fuck, he call's himself a spy, that's terrible spying!

arche gunda=lost, not enough of and it looks ugly

healing care, regene regetta, revive revival finally showed there faces full time=win

episode with no gundam fights=win, now it looks more mature by taking out the eye candies and money grabbing entities.

missing gunfight=lost, should have been there.
Nov 23, 2008 2:21 PM

Feb 2008
Ribbons have never been sexier... Tieria have never been more awesome, kick ass or traplicious. And Patrick... This episode was just plain awesome.

And that dance scene... wow.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2008 2:36 PM

Mar 2008
hah, the immortal coulasour indeed. also, regene was a dude??? news to me...

finally, Prince Ali FTW
Nov 23, 2008 3:48 PM

Oct 2008
dumbasatri said:
hah, the immortal coulasour indeed. also, regene was a dude??? news to me...

finally, Prince Ali FTW
i believe every single one is a dude.
Nov 23, 2008 4:11 PM
Apr 2008
OH HELL YES! Cross-dressing Tieria Erde! That's why I even bothered to watch 00.

But anyways. Oh Patrick, what shall you do, you GAR-licious beast... :D

And my intuition was right. Wang is a bad guy.
Nov 23, 2008 10:09 PM

Nov 2007
now the story's getting even better.
Nov 23, 2008 10:18 PM

Oct 2008
i was more interested in knowing what will marie/soma will be wearing in the future episodes... please be the teal ranger!!!
Nov 23, 2008 11:10 PM

Nov 2006
Wasabi said:
At first I was kind of expecting Tieria to join the Innovators and Marie taking his place but guess that didn't happen.

Titieria said:
Everyone knows all Meisters are male.

THE EPIC IRL TROLL RETURNS! Even Sunrise thinks it's funny!

AND LOCKON/TIERIA LIVES kind of! I was happy. Tieria living for himself and his beliefs makes me happy. :)

This episode was so ridiculously good. I broke down and gave the series a 10 after watching it. Not exactly sure why I'm enjoying this more than the first season, but boy am I.
windyNov 23, 2008 11:13 PM
Nov 23, 2008 11:32 PM
Mar 2008
Finally .. a sequel that much better than the prequel.

I love this series more and more.
Nov 23, 2008 11:55 PM

Aug 2008
omfg, the traps.

And Setsuna really needs to stop doing covert ops. He's too well-known.
Gaming dabblings: iRO Chaos, US Pangya, iRO Valkyrie, KR Pangya

*^will fix this monstrosity later*
Nov 23, 2008 11:56 PM

Sep 2007
Anybody else find this episode extremely funny?

I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet - "I'm asking a blunt question"
"Are the two of you lovers?"
-pause-
"My maiden's intuition was right!"
-Door shut before they can even react-

Wasn't that the second time she did that lol?
Nov 23, 2008 11:59 PM

Mar 2008
Joot said:
Anybody else find this episode extremely funny?

I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet - "I'm asking a blunt question"
"Are the two of you lovers?"
-pause-
"My maiden's intuition was right!"
-Door shut before they can even react-

Wasn't that the second time she did that lol?

I loved that little scene!

And Gundam Cantabile.
Nov 24, 2008 1:01 AM

Jul 2007
windy said:

AND LOCKON/TIERIA LIVES kind of! I was happy. Tieria living for himself and his beliefs makes me happy. :)

But its true. Patrick IS a quite good pilot, its just his luck is in survival not fighting.

I mean he was, so far the only one to successfully dodge Virtue's GN-cannons in simple grunt suit. He has skills, what he lacks is personality and brain to always use those skills.
Nov 24, 2008 1:17 AM

Jul 2008
Unoriginal plot.

Who didn't see this coming?
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Nov 24, 2008 1:32 AM

Oct 2008
I was hoping for a girl that look like Tieria so he can get a gf too now im sad lol...
Nov 24, 2008 1:34 AM

Aug 2007
Billy! xD
Nov 24, 2008 2:06 AM

Feb 2008
windy said:
Wasabi said:
At first I was kind of expecting Tieria to join the Innovators and Marie taking his place but guess that didn't happen.

Titieria said:
Everyone knows all Meisters are male.

THE EPIC IRL TROLL RETURNS! Even Sunrise thinks it's funny!

Hell yeah, "The Immortal Colasour" returns!
Nov 24, 2008 2:06 AM

Oct 2008
Aeiou said:
Unoriginal plot.

that aeolia plan is to trash earth in order to have a motivation to leave for outer space? well i didn't see that he's plan would be that drastic. unity-war-necessity for new home. it sounds simple yet something is complex about the idea. i myself is wondering what do the innovators mean by leading the new wave of humans themselves....

something doesn't add up??

ShinLore said:
I was hoping for a girl that look like Tieria so he can get a gf too now im sad lol...
that's like doing your sister.that'll be interesting, bring back some incestuous aspects like in seed.
Nov 24, 2008 2:45 AM

Jul 2008
Frito said:
Aeiou said:
Unoriginal plot.

that aeolia plan is to trash earth in order to have a motivation to leave for outer space? well i didn't see that he's plan would be that drastic. unity-war-necessity for new home. it sounds simple yet something is complex about the idea. i myself is wondering what do the innovators mean by leading the new wave of humans themselves....

something doesn't add up??

I meant the whole " Hey, the plan doesn't involve us! Screw this, let's go against the plan for great justice, etc. "
Nov 24, 2008 3:46 AM

Nov 2007
Cross dressing Tieria, Patrick, seeing the 0-Riser, and another encounter with Ali Al and his Arche Gundam? This episode is just great.

Next episode will be interesting since I want to see how it performs. I also hope to see the 00 with the 0-Riser soon (and maybe the Seven Swords 00 as well).
Nov 24, 2008 4:15 AM

Mar 2008
Eternal_Blaze said:
Next episode will be interesting since I want to see how it performs. I also hope to see the 00 with the 0-Riser soon (and maybe

You should use spoiler tags when stating the name of new equipment that is supposed to be a surprise in future episodes. I am NOT happy about knowing this now.

Anyway, let's talk about this episode. It was quite good, like most episodes of this clearly better second season.

LOLPatrick is back. :) Ali is annoying, Graham is annoying (yeah, I know many love "Prince Ali" & "Mr. Bushido"), but Patrick is just ridiculous fun.

Female Tieria was a nice thing and Setsuna in this uniform was great, too.
The dance scene and the plot revolving around it was also good, though the whole plan of Schoenberg is kind of strange at this point. I really hope they give us something good later on or the whole Gundam 00 story could become stupid and ridiculous.
I also don't really believe the Innovator faction. They could have been toyed with, too, by Schoenberg. I mean Ribbonz doesn't even have full access to Veda.

It also seems that Mrs. AEU Major doesn't really believe Sergej that Marie was KIA.

I hope this 2nd season remains that good.
Nov 24, 2008 4:48 AM

Aug 2007
seasaw said:
Tieria doujins INCOMING!!!

It wouldn't surprise me if they existed long before this episodexD
I don't think I'll ever be able to look at Tieria again... probably because they look better as a girlxD

Patrick Coming back I actually enjoyed more than the trap in this episode... I've been looking forward to his return... I mean... he's like the Team Rocket of GundamxD~ It doesn't feel right with him gone for so longxD

And yeah... Setsuna going on that mission was kind of stupidxD
Big Breasts should have saw the possibility of Billy being there... I mean... if he is the Nephew of the A-laws general of all thingsxD Lockon would have been a better choice probably.

Wondering if Setsuna plans on telling Saji about Louise o.o
Nov 24, 2008 4:59 AM

Feb 2008
I wasn't expecting Patric to return. And I'm really looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 24, 2008 6:37 AM

Jul 2008
Frito said:
i was more interested in knowing what will marie/soma will be wearing in the future episodes... please be the teal ranger!!!

YES, haha.

1) Wonder why Louise has the shakes..
2) This episode was very enjoyable.
mikeemoshNov 24, 2008 6:40 AM
Nov 24, 2008 7:42 AM

Jun 2008
Epic episode =D

PAATTRRRIIIICKKK!!! WIN. Finally, I've been wondering where he's been. I think they held off on his reintroduction to make fans miss him more XD He wants to protect his Taisa. D'aawwwww... He's such an adorable dork (his laugh is cute) and Kati doesn't know what to do with him. D'aawww.... Patrick x Kati ftw!! SwissChoco better watch out XD

TIERIA IN A DRESS. BOOBIE TRAP!!!! I hate to say this, but he looks prettier than any of the girls in G00 in that getup.... that's just wrong!

Look how he flirts with those men, he's a natural XD And being able to run in high heels and jump out from second story window?! Awesome! Tieria pulling a gun from his black lacy garters?! Awesome! They really heaped on the fanservice there XD Though, I don't mind.

[Was slightly disappointed that they didn't show us how it was done though XD]

Setsuna's disguise needs more work though. Louise recognized him right away XD Speaking of Louise, lol@Misa Amane cosplay. And she's giving off Rau le Creuset vibes. creepy.

So we find out about Aeolia's plan, something about moving humans to space? I thought humans were already in space... O.o Lol@ Innovator names, "Healing Care" XD Tieria broke a mirror, seven years of bad luck!

Still waiting for Marina to do something other than crying and whispering "Setsuna.." Also still waiting to see what role Marie is gonna play on Ptolomais.

Oh yeah, ALI!! epic showdown!!!

Really though, after this, I think the Internet is sooo being abused by capslock and exploding brains and pictures of Tieria in boobie suit as we speak XD

evilium said:
omfg, the traps.

And Setsuna really needs to stop doing covert ops. He's too well-known.

Setsuna just needs a better disguise than a cap and new suit XD It's his own fault for blabbing his identity to everyone he meets XD I'm surprised he didn't tell Louise "oh btw, I'm a Gundam." XD
MapleRoseNov 24, 2008 7:48 AM
Nov 24, 2008 10:11 AM

Oct 2008
thank god maplerose didn't quote me. i doubt they'll have double-0 raizer next week. maybe the week after that.
Nov 24, 2008 12:08 PM
Jun 2007
Hahaha.....the show's punchline, Patrick, is finally here. What hilarity will he pull off this time around? A-LAWS won't seem so detestable now that Patrick has joined the crew.

and Tieria dressed as a woman (and an incredibly convincing one at that) is the most epic trap since
Nov 24, 2008 1:58 PM

Nov 2008
I belive this is one of the best episodes of the seconds season. Even without any actual gundam combat, they were able to bring a lot of the story it.

I hope they keep up with this quality~
Nov 24, 2008 2:41 PM

Jun 2008
LOL tiera cross dressing was nice

Wonder if they suspect Louise now or something?

Ahhh well not much at all happened in this episode. actually holy shit there was no gundams :O
Nov 24, 2008 4:00 PM

Jul 2008
ah cant wait for next ep's battle better be epic lolz , wonder when louise finds out Saji's in Celestial being O.O
Nov 24, 2008 4:19 PM

Sep 2008
awesome..

i want to see the new gundam....
Nov 24, 2008 5:20 PM

Apr 2008
This was amazing.
Tieria is amazing.

And the returns of PATRICK and ALI! :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2008 7:01 PM

Aug 2007
Best episode yet (plotwise), wanna see the next episode already.
Nov 25, 2008 1:08 AM

Dec 2007
good episode! hahaha.. love tierra's cross dressing.. really cool.. i guess cause his an inovator that makes him good at anything like changing voices or dancing? yea.. cant wait for ali al sarshes vs setsuna!
Nov 25, 2008 11:38 AM

Jun 2008
I think that's the first time I gasped from a surprised expression via plot development, when Tieria nearly tripped while dancing.
Nov 25, 2008 1:49 PM

Feb 2008
Setsuna = fucking pimp.

*Ahem*, aside from that. I like how the soundtrack doesn't sound as monotonous as the one in S1. Hoping for Ali to stick around for more than just fifteen seconds breaking the fourth wall.

Also I like how the director is slowly bringing in more and more traditional Gundam elements in a fresh way (Migration to space).
CottonCandyLoverNov 25, 2008 3:03 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.