Forum Settings
Forums
New
Have you ever rejected a girl for not being like anime girls at all?
Yes.
10.6%
No.
22.4%
Who can possibly be that stupid?
66.9%
245 votes
Jul 8, 2014 1:37 PM
Apr 2014
Guys, have you ever rejected a girl just because she has nothing in common with anime or because she's way too different than anime girls?

**Don't forget to vote :)

lol
rupert123Jul 9, 2014 7:59 PM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 8, 2014 1:38 PM

Jun 2008
I doubt these guys would ever have girls chase after them in the first place.
Jul 8, 2014 1:39 PM

Sep 2011
whut

you mean people would reject me because my boobs don't make up 50% of my upper body and defy the laws of gravity~?

:c

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Jul 8, 2014 1:40 PM
Mar 2013
I've never been asked out by a girl, kissed a girl, done anything with a girl or even touched a girl's hand

I think 3D girls are unattractive anyway so it doesn't matter
Jul 8, 2014 1:40 PM

Jan 2014
What kind of stupid idiot would do that?
Jul 8, 2014 1:42 PM
Apr 2014
Tachii said:

You don't have to be a star to have a girl that likes you. I wasn't talking about harem. I asked about just one girl

Jul 2014
Lime_ said:
whut

you mean people would reject me because my boobs don't make up 50% of my upper body and defy the laws of gravity~?

:c

You just made my day :D
Jan 2014
Sabylas said:

You would be surprised. I'm not gonna name anyone but I've seen a few examples around this forum who would do that.

OT : No, I haven't ever rejected a girl simply because she was not into anime or didn't look like an anime girl.
Apr 2014
Sabylas said:

A stupid idiot freak like me, nice to meet you. lol :))
Jul 8, 2014 1:43 PM

Nov 2008
No, you do realize anime girls are made to look at least ideal if not completely perfect as possible. 3D is never 100% ideal and perfect like anime.

Jul 8, 2014 1:44 PM
Jun 2014
No and what a silly reason to reject someone. My friend is a huge dbz fan but his girl never watches anime but they're still a great couple.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Jul 8, 2014 1:44 PM

Jun 2008
kurai-ookami-san said:
Tachii said:

You don't have to be a star to have a girl that likes you. I wasn't talking about harem. I asked about just one girl
Of course you don't have to be a star. But if this person would even remotely compare anime girls to a real girl, that's something else entirely.
Jul 8, 2014 1:45 PM

Dec 2013
Yes, I don't like going out with someone I have nothing in common =/, even less when she listens to JB.
Jul 8, 2014 1:45 PM
Apr 2014
Endycia said:
Sabylas said:

You would be surprised. I'm not gonna name anyone but I've seen a few examples around this forum who would do that.

OT : No, I haven't ever rejected a girl simply because she was not into anime or didn't look like an anime girl.

When I said "different than anime girls" I wasn't talking about looks. Gosh, how would be that even possible? I was talking about behaviour/personality
Jul 8, 2014 1:47 PM

Nov 2008
kurai-ookami-san said:
Endycia said:

When I said "different than anime girls" I wasn't talking about looks. Gosh, how would be that even possible? I was talking about behaviour/personality

Most anime personalities exist in real life but they often have differences sometimes.

Jul 8, 2014 1:48 PM
Apr 2014
Tachii said:
kurai-ookami-san said:

Of course you don't have to be a star. But if this person would even remotely compare anime girls to a real girl, that's something else entirely.

well after finishing the anime The World God Only Knows, I've started to compare anime vs reality... and the last one sucks Hulk's dick
Jan 2014
kurai-ookami-san said:
Endycia said:

I'm aware that you're refering ot ther personality and I used the wrong words, my apologies. Yet I'm pretty positive that it has happened many times to girls getting rejected by boys because of that.

Dec 2013
I just imagined someone rejecting a girl and saying ''Too much dere for me'' and just slowly walking away
Jul 8, 2014 1:50 PM

Jun 2008
kurai-ookami-san said:
Tachii said:

well after finishing the anime The World God Only Knows, I've started to compare anime vs reality... and the last one sucks Hulk's dick
Why?
Jul 8, 2014 1:50 PM

Nov 2008
MrHawkeye said:
I just imagined someone rejecting a girl and saying ''Too much dere for me'' and just slowly walking away

That person would have problems, 100% tsun is annoying in real life.

Jul 8, 2014 1:52 PM

Aug 2012
Hoppy said:
MrHawkeye said:

More like 100% bitch
Jul 8, 2014 1:53 PM

Dec 2013
Hoppy said:
MrHawkeye said:

If the ratio is 100% to 0% then yes but what about 30% to 100%?

What the fuck am i even talking about?
Jul 8, 2014 1:54 PM

Nov 2008
MrHawkeye said:
Hoppy said:

If the ratio is 100% to 0% then yes but what about 30% to 100%?

What the fuck am i even talking about?

Any more than 20% tsun in your partner will affect your relationship negatively.

Jul 8, 2014 1:54 PM

Jun 2013
Tsunderes are annoying in real life because they can't blush at the right moments.

I may have a problem, but honestly, I can never accurately tell if a person is blushing at all.
Jul 8, 2014 1:56 PM

Aug 2013
This question is dumb, its like saying have you ever rejected someone for not liking chicken. Nobody likes everything you like.
Jul 8, 2014 1:56 PM

Dec 2013
I want a graph for measuring tsundere levels, please internet ''Ask and thy shall receive''
Jul 8, 2014 1:57 PM

Apr 2014
I wouldn't reject someone solely on that basis, but personality is a very important factor.
Jul 8, 2014 1:59 PM

Apr 2008
I would never reject a girl just because she has nothing in common with me. I wouldn't date a girl if she hated my hobbies but otherwise it doesn't really matter. It's more important to be open minded about the other's interests.

It's pretty weird to expect a girl to share all your interests anyway. What am I going to say to them, "you mean you don't like military history?!"
Jul 8, 2014 2:03 PM

Apr 2012
kurai-ookami-san said:
Kibura_Iburasa said:
This question is dumb, its like saying have you ever rejected someone for not liking chicken. Nobody likes everything you like.

well for some people anime means more than what chicken means to you.

<insert racists fried chicken joke here>

Jul 8, 2014 2:08 PM

Aug 2013
kurai-ookami-san said:
Kibura_Iburasa said:

well for some people anime means more than what chicken means to you.

Chicken is life!
Jul 8, 2014 2:25 PM

Jun 2013
I have rejected girls who have confessed to me, but that's because personality is the reason. It's true that often anime girls act like most guys would love, but people who can't accept that reality isn't the same as anime don't make a chance in the first place.

Tachii said:

More like girls run away from them instead of confessing. (lol)
Jul 8, 2014 2:28 PM
Sep 2013
yeeh ewww 3d griolz r so disgusting i would ratger syyick ma pee pee in le 2d bictyhens cuz im such a hot stud and all the grils want ma dicik
The end is nigh

Jul 8, 2014 2:29 PM
Mar 2011
I reject them every day. Actually.
Jul 8, 2014 2:31 PM

Nov 2012
I've never had a girl directly ask me out or hit on me in my entire life.. I've only had 2 girls ever to indirectly ask me out through their friends and I agreed (both well over 5 years ago).

I don't even have the luxury of being that picky with girls. If I was, I would never be in a relationship, because its difficult to find ones that are actually attracted to me in the first place.

It's pretty stupid to uphold real women to a idealized fictional unachievable standard. Or to reject them because they don't have the same hobbies that you do I suppose.
Jul 8, 2014 2:36 PM

Dec 2013
Well, a girl asked me out a couple years ago claiming we share similarities with me, but long story short she lied about being a gamer, likes to draw and exercising. So, yes I had to turn her down because who would want to date a liar?
Jul 8, 2014 2:45 PM

Jun 2013
Zer01 said:
Well, a girl asked me out a couple years ago claiming we share similarities with me, but long story short she lied about being a gamer, likes to draw and exercising. So, yes I had to turn her down because who would want to date a liar?

How did you find out?
Jul 8, 2014 2:48 PM
Sep 2013
Jyupita said:
Zer01 said:

How did you find out?

Well, she was a sock that he drew a face on so he could pretend that it was a girl.
The end is nigh

Jul 8, 2014 2:54 PM
Oct 2012
As much as I do believe that there are honest women in society, I also believe that there are dishonest women. Being a human, I do in fact judge people(what a surprise!) and therefore I sometimes do, out of my intuition, think that someone is a very dishonest person. In this case, if I am comparing the girl to a more honest anime girl, you can definitely say that I am rejecting them because of the anime girl.
But in the end, it really is just me not being attracted to very dishonest people.
Jul 8, 2014 2:54 PM

Dec 2013
Jyupita said:
Zer01 said:

How did you find out?

For gaming, I let her use my controller and she didn't know where the buttons where... You would think someone who likes to play games would know this by now... it's not that hard to memorize the button scheme...

For drawing she kept getting frustrated all the time whenever she drew so it seemed like she didn't enjoy drawing at all...

For exercising she couldn't jog for a good 20 minutes without stopping every 3 minutes.
Jul 8, 2014 3:02 PM

Aug 2013
Zer01 said:

For gaming, I let her use my controller and she didn't know where the buttons where... You would think someone who likes to play games would know this by now... it's not that hard to memorize the button scheme...

For drawing she kept getting frustrated all the time whenever she drew so it seemed like she didn't enjoy drawing at all...

For exercising she couldn't jog for a good 20 minutes without stopping every 3 minutes.

Well shit you seem awfully judgmental. For one thing I do love drawing but always look frustrated when doing it.

And how about thinking instead that she is a liar and that she was trying her damn best to please you. Hell she tried didn't she?! she went running, did drawing and tried to take an interest in what you loved. Whilst you sat and judged her not good enough.

If anything it sounds like its you that has the problems and should be dumped.
Jul 8, 2014 3:09 PM

Jun 2013
Kibura_Iburasa said:
Zer01 said:

Well shit you seem awfully judgmental. For one thing I do love drawing but always look frustrated when doing it.

And how about thinking instead that she is a liar and that she was trying her damn best to please you. Hell she tried didn't she?! she went running, did drawing and tried to take an interest in what you loved. Whilst you sat and judged her not good enough.

I deem myself immune to love drama, but this just broke my heart. Somebody was trying and trying, and maybe they just made a little mistake, tried a little too hard and were afraid of going back and telling the truth.

Ugh, what the hell. Can't imagine how that must have felt.
Jul 8, 2014 3:25 PM

Mar 2012
No

Never had the chance.

I wonder why

;_;
Jul 8, 2014 4:23 PM

Nov 2013
What is this abime?

Even if someone did confess I wouldn't reject them solely for that reason. There would probably be other reasons.

I can see you

Jul 8, 2014 5:26 PM
Dec 2013
Why would a person do that?
Jul 8, 2014 5:27 PM

Dec 2013
pauperunit said:
No

Never had the chance.

I wonder why

;_;
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jul 8, 2014 5:30 PM

Dec 2012
No, but people who do are better off buying a blow-up doll

IRC- LoliGod
Jul 8, 2014 5:57 PM

Dec 2013
Jyupita said:
Kibura_Iburasa said:

I deem myself immune to love drama, but this just broke my heart. Somebody was trying and trying, and maybe they just made a little mistake, tried a little too hard and were afraid of going back and telling the truth.

In anime that would end like..

"Senpai, I'm sorry I faked all this..but I only did because I LOVE YOU!!!"

And then the MC would feel sorry for her, she would feel embarassed and run away while the MC wonders why as a fkin tard.
Jul 8, 2014 5:57 PM
Jul 2018
I reject girls if I don't like them. No one has outright said to me that they disapprove of my liking anime, and I don't need someone to like anime to be compatible with me.
Jul 8, 2014 6:00 PM

Oct 2011
I get judged for not being azn enough and being too confident. :|

Jul 8, 2014 6:05 PM

Jun 2013
Yamikaze said:
Jyupita said:

In anime that would end like..

"Senpai, I'm sorry I faked all this..but I only did because I LOVE YOU!!!"

And then the MC would feel sorry for her, she would feel embarassed and run away while the MC wonders why as a fkin tard.

Definitely so. In real life, the consequences are much harsher.

My heart was broken twice in one session. How sick.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» are nukes are the reason ww3 didn't started?

Cielord - 11 hours ago

14 by Zettaiken »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Soft Cats or Furry Cats?

KittenCuddler - 2 hours ago

4 by bevarnow »»
44 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

843 by zzz »»
1 hour ago

» Do you like to judge people?

Thy-Veseveia - Jun 6

21 by Nette »»
2 hours ago

» Is hating on Japan cool on the internet? ( 1 2 )

Ahegyao - Apr 16, 2020

92 by Ahegyao »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.