Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Oct 7, 2010 4:24 AM

Jun 2009
-Quasar said:
lol I guess it's funny that people misinterpreted the ending as well as Haru.

Spoiler probably.
HAHA!! That would be so awesome XD

Oct 7, 2010 4:30 AM

Apr 2010
whoa, this is... = =
Gonna dropped it; seriously.
KyleOct 7, 2010 5:12 AM
Oct 7, 2010 4:57 AM

Oct 2010
Lols, those little kids around here..better don't watch. This is serious stuff. Anyway, i think many people misunderstood the ending of episode 1, She may mean she want to come to school and then strip to get the measurements done, as shown in chapter 1 of the manga but theres a high possibility of H scene next episode.
Oct 7, 2010 7:22 AM
Jan 2010
So will this turn out to be borderline H like kissxsis then? If it will actually have any H in it or will be interesting to know
Oct 7, 2010 7:39 AM

May 2009
Dan777 said:
So will this turn out to be borderline H like kissxsis then? If it will actually have any H in it or will be interesting to know

It'll turn out to be more like Aki-Sora, which is practically hentai but is actually ecchi cuz there are no genitals shown. We don't know for sure if there's gonna be any H (sex) in this show, but it won't be of hentai genre, if that's what you were wondering 'bout?
Oct 7, 2010 7:50 AM
Jan 2010
x3mslayer said:
Dan777 said:

It'll turn out to be more like Aki-Sora, which is practically hentai but is actually ecchi cuz there are no genitals shown. We don't know for sure if there's gonna be any H (sex) in this show, but it won't be of hentai genre, if that's what you were wondering 'bout?

Yeah that pretty much answers my question thanks.
Oct 7, 2010 7:50 AM

Jan 2010
Shakugan no Shana

Yosuga no Sora

OH MY GOD..
Oct 7, 2010 8:12 AM

Oct 2008
Interesting series, totally different to what I expected :P
Oct 7, 2010 10:28 AM

Aug 2010
Wow usually i hate incest but i think this one got me... the story seems pretty good and complex also its not like the others incests where its like:

*last episode in a random anime*
Sister: '' Onii-chan, Were not blood related''
Brother: ''Orly?''
Sister: ''Yarly''
Brother: ''Oh hey i just realised i love you! How strange!!''
Sister: ''Ya me too its very strange!''
Me: ''What the crap?'' -_-

lmao Ill give it a 4 :D waiting for the next episode ^^
Insomnium101Oct 7, 2010 10:38 AM
Oct 7, 2010 12:24 PM

Apr 2009
x3mslayer said:
It'll turn out to be more like Aki-Sora

In that case, the genre information: "Romance" alone was misleading for this if one does not look at the content rating too, it should be modified/updated soon. I didn't read the synopsis, or viewed any trailer for this when I downloaded it from UTW but at least it was posted with:
WARNING: This show is pretty explicit in more ways than one. You have been forewarned.
, so at least I got a little bit of a heads-up there.

Anyway I was reminded of Aki-Sora too, in the train scene when they called each other's name, so Aki-Sora (Autumn-Sky) and Haru-Sora (Spring-Sky) and the character designs look similar to me. And then the sexual tension between them... :D

I have nothing against this episode: ecchi, fanservice and all that, and I can't possibly say no to those uncensored scenes too! LOL. I think I'll wait for the next episode then.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 7, 2010 12:30 PM
Aug 2009
-Quasar said:
lol I guess it's funny that people misinterpreted the ending as well as Haru.

Spoiler probably.

If you're right about this then you have just saved this show for me.
I've been afraid since watching that scene that this was going to a spiral right down to... well I have no idea what but not something I would like to consider...
Thanks for keeping my hopes up and for the love of all things sane I hope your right. (the above was the good in me speaking)
(as for the bad one? he's hoping it turns down right hentai...) *shudder*
Oct 7, 2010 1:21 PM
Oct 2009
I hope this doesn't turn out to be hentai...=_=
Oct 7, 2010 2:33 PM

Jun 2010
I liked it. Seems the story is deep and loved the introduction of the characters.
The incest was surprising and the harem was a nice touch. Ecchi was to be expected but uncensored full frontal was also very surprising. I'm definitely gonna stick this one out.
Oct 7, 2010 2:38 PM

Feb 2009
This is interesting. O__O
Oct 7, 2010 2:54 PM

Nov 2008
B-chan911 said:

I hope it turns out to be borderline hentai, all those hotties and cuties will be a waste if this isn't on the level of Aki-Sora. I just hope if it does those other girls get a piece of the action or at least put some yuri scenes for their portion of screentime.

Oct 7, 2010 3:25 PM

Apr 2010
Very intrigued after the first episode. Really looking forward to how the anime will play out.
Oct 7, 2010 5:08 PM

Dec 2009
southdkotaboy said:
This is either going to bereally good in a deep dark unexpected way. Or it will turn into a piece of barley watchable trash.
B-chan911 said:

Yeah. I am not really sure what to expect yet.
But this first episode has raised expectations for me. I've instantly taken a liking to almost every character, and I've watched some scenes many times just to listen to the background music.
The only other two shows ever doing this to me were Clannad and AIR, so ...
Oct 7, 2010 6:07 PM
Jul 2010
That was surprising, I thought it would be one of those ecchi harems with the boy falling over and tons of panty shots but found out that that he has a harem in the first ep and that his cute little sister and him will probably get into some incest later on. Hmmm, I wonder where it will go from here on?
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Oct 7, 2010 7:06 PM
Feb 2009
LifesHeart said:
Hmmm, I wonder where it will go from here on?

NSFW

NSFW
Oct 7, 2010 9:44 PM

Jan 2010
I didn't expect this. :O
Oct 7, 2010 10:16 PM

Jun 2008
what the hell did I just watch? totally didn't expect the guy to be such a playboy
Oct 7, 2010 11:46 PM

Dec 2008
Now imagine a person's reaction when they DIDN'T know that it was originally an Eroge.

That's basically what you get from me.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Oct 8, 2010 12:11 AM
Oct 2010
EtherSword said:

Wow, at first, I thought it was going to be a tranquil anime with a harem involved (like Da Capo or Lamune). Which it looks like we will get but wow, this crossed a lot of lines though lol. Jeez, if these girls are that desperate for that boy, things will get ugly or the complete opposite. I mean for crying out loud, they are freaking twins..., and this is the second anime I'm watching that seems incestuous. If there is one more airing like this, then the producers over at Japan suddenly just had a huge sister complex. I just remembered Amagami SS will do an episode featuring the sister. Great...

so what if the sister of the protagonist is in AmagamiSS, the sister of the protagonist is not part of the arc.. watch the opening song and get a clue before destroying the image of AmagamiSS... that is so narrow minded of you..

anyways about the anime, i dont think harem ending is an option in the end, seeing how obsess her twin sister to his twin brother... but wouldn't say it would end up like school days.. who knows.. that girl might die suddenly..
Oct 8, 2010 1:05 AM
Feb 2009
HitoriTomoyo said:
Now imagine a person's reaction when they DIDN'T know that it was originally an Eroge.

That's basically what you get from me.

I look forward to your reaction(s) when you find/found out that Canvas 2, True Tears, Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, Fate/Stay Night, Kanon, School Days, H2O: Footprints in the Sand, Da Capo, Da Capo II, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, Tsuyokiss, Air, Gift Eternal Rainbow, Lamune, Shuffle, Tayutama were all originally Eroge adaptations.

EDIT: These titles are all from your list by the way.
EDIT2: I forgot 11eyes.
Oct 8, 2010 6:08 AM

Jun 2010
I just luv that shota boy so much. It's sad that it's shota yaoi. =[ That boy looks so delicious. XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2010 6:31 AM

Jul 2010
lolwut?
Oct 8, 2010 10:50 AM

May 2009
again, the same as the previous commentors.... x3

all said:
WTF did i just watched?!

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Oct 8, 2010 6:52 PM

Dec 2008
I look forward to your reaction(s) when you find/found out that Canvas 2, True Tears, Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, Fate/Stay Night, Kanon, School Days, H2O: Footprints in the Sand, Da Capo, Da Capo II, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, Tsuyokiss, Air, Gift Eternal Rainbow, Lamune, Shuffle, Tayutama were all originally Eroge adaptations.

I already knew those were originally eroge when I watched them.

What I meant was that I had no idea concerning the origins of Yosuga no Sora. The H-Scenes hit me out of nowhere.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Oct 8, 2010 7:21 PM

Jun 2009
OP is nice.

Looks like this will be my Ecchi anime of the season XD

Not bad so far.

5/5
Oct 8, 2010 7:51 PM
Feb 2010
Lets see:

Ecchi, check
(W)Incest, check
Awesome OP and ED, check

This is gonna be a great show :3
5/5 for 1st ep.
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Oct 8, 2010 8:29 PM

Jul 2010
Koi-phan said:
Lets see:

Ecchi, check
(W)Incest, check
Awesome OP and ED, check

5/5 for 1st ep.

I think so :)
Oct 9, 2010 1:30 AM
Dec 2007
Up until now, I never really wondered what mixing Myself;Yourself and Spice & Wolf would do. I now understand the concept a bit, and it's quite... unlikely. Also, the incestual themes and instant harem formation are really weird but I guess I'll watch the second episode since the direction is so good and the script *seems* deeper than what we could think initially.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 9, 2010 2:19 AM

Aug 2009
Koi-phan said:
Lets see:

Ecchi, check
(W)Incest, check
Awesome ED, check

5/5 for 1st ep.

100% agree with you there except for the OP, looks trash to me.
Oct 9, 2010 3:53 AM

Nov 2008
I'm questioning sexualities here in response to these "EWWW HENTAI?! WTF?!! DROPPED!" comments.

This is a great thing. Twincest makes it even greater.
Oct 9, 2010 5:30 AM

Jul 2009
omg, never saw it turn around like this. Sister's a nympho and Brother's a chick magnet.
But honestly, It seems to me that the drama in there will give a meaningful impression.
Oct 9, 2010 9:55 AM

Feb 2010
lavandina said:
This is horrible, sorry... but anyone that play the VN will think like me, this is horrible adapted absurdly ecchi and the incest is just.... wild.
Nothing is well presented, any viewer who doesn't have play the VN will not understand shit about the relationships within the characters. That and the form the characters meet each other is just whatever. There is also a character missing, male character a friend from school who sits close to Haru.
Well having said that, I will give it a try just for the hentai promise... lol.

Yeah, right, you don't know about how the show's going to be structured at all, you don't know how it will end up.
Yet you doom it already?
Sorry, mate, but there's hardly a way to adapt a VN in all it's detail.
Mostly there are too many inner monologues going on, but nobody knows how the story is going to be represented in the anime yet.

Also, have faith in the target audience. Sure, there might be people just watching it for the ecchi or even H, but there are also those who THINK and FEEL about a story and characters.
Give them a chance.
Oct 9, 2010 11:02 AM

Mar 2010
Wtf i just watched? Wait this is both weird and awesome at the same time. I feel like i'm eating some kind of forbidden food here
0_o Too much for ep1 , can't predict this show can go any wilder

Oct 9, 2010 11:24 AM

Dec 2007
i was totally caught off guard with this episode but i loved it! :D
But why was their blood blue?
Oct 9, 2010 12:05 PM
Apr 2010
I like the story, it gives me a warm feeling. :D
I WANT THE NEXT EPISODES NOW! D;
Oct 9, 2010 5:08 PM

Jul 2009
LOLWUT!!
Oct 9, 2010 8:26 PM

Sep 2008
Either Sora has some serious mental issues imagining her and her brother making out, or some serious actual twincest is about pop up like "lolz im here"
Oct 9, 2010 8:37 PM

Feb 2009
The guy just walk into town and all the girls seem to have fallen for him
Oct 9, 2010 9:19 PM

May 2008
She wants her brother to make her come huh.

all said:
WTF did i just watched?!
Working
Oct 10, 2010 3:06 AM

Jun 2010
^ That.

MaxCrazy7 said:
The guy just walk into town and all the girls seem to have fallen for him

Because he's cute (? x'DDD

Well, hmmm, it's kinda weird... I don't like Sora, she's so annoying (at least for now) but I will give this an opportunity.
Oct 10, 2010 5:00 AM

Mar 2010
And here i thought Elfen lied was weird for having two cousins fall for each other..This is a bit too much..Despite the fact that mostly the sister has these thoughts i don't think that her brother will resist.And inevitably the thoughts lead to actions..In this case sinful..Still i'm not sure if i'm dropping this but if the first episode was like that i don't wanna imagine how the rest will be..
Oct 10, 2010 5:04 AM

Aug 2009
akromataof said:
And here i thought Elfen lied was weird for having two cousins fall for each other..This is a bit too much..Despite the fact that mostly the sister has these thoughts i don't think that her brother will resist.And inevitably the thoughts lead to actions..In this case sinful..Still i'm not sure if i'm dropping this but if the first episode was like that i don't wanna imagine how the rest will be..
The rest will be great.
If your can mind can handle such a thing like School Days
Oct 10, 2010 3:59 PM
Feb 2010
While conceptually can be disturbing, when its on the screen as an anime, I really only judge the relationship as I would any other.

As such, Sora is insanely cute, and this whole love of in the midst of sadness thing, whether it be between siblings or not is addictive. I will be watching this as long as it seems like Sora route will be complete, well that and if it doesnt get too gross/excessive with the H.
Oct 10, 2010 5:28 PM
May 2010
havsie said:
They're going to hell...Jesus doesn't approve of incestual relationships.

um jesus also didn't approve of lying or judging other people... so i guess you're going to hell with them.

Anyways, this ep definitely got my attention... like lots of people already said this is a more challenging series to classify based on this first episode. It looks like there might be lots of deep emotional serious drama but at the same time the hentai thing stereotypically appear in more shallow animes for the slightly more perverted.

Perhaps there will be an equal balance of both, in which case would make this anime awesome ;)... but we'll see.

Definitely worth keeping till one can (or perhaps can't) place a distinct label on this series if you know what i mean
Oct 10, 2010 10:30 PM

Jun 2008
Sora is the cutest one, so I approve.

havsie said:
They're going to hell...Jesus doesn't approve of incestual relationships.

successful troll is successful
GrmoOct 10, 2010 10:36 PM
Oct 11, 2010 12:46 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Pretty interesting harem anime. I'll try to keep up with this one.

Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

231 by Fleicher »»
Sep 20, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

514 by lovers1314520 »»
Sep 16, 8:05 PM

» Yosuga no sora vn

I_love_sora2 - Jun 21

8 by bbqsauuce »»
Jul 31, 4:42 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Hickykissy - Mar 26

16 by whitesmaverick »»
Jul 23, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zimno - Nov 1, 2010

205 by LandShark121 »»
Jun 14, 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.