Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 24, 2007 5:56 AM

Apr 2007
I've seen quite a few animes and the funniest thing I've EVER seen so far in anime was in the first episode of Samurai Deeper Kyo... God that was great. When Kyoshiro's hanging upside down and he turns in to the turtle. I've never rewinded and rewatched a bit so much.
What about everyone else?

Mod Edit: Edited title for clarity.
LunaNov 5, 2012 6:40 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 24, 2007 6:13 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Don't have one. There are so~ many~ moments that just cracked me up, I'm not able to pick a certain moment out of those.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 24, 2007 6:18 AM

Mar 2007
the chappy vs ichigo moment in bleach, the refreshing man competition in Ouran and that moment when Arale scares the red ribbon army away armed with a turd on a stick in Dr. Slump.
Apr 24, 2007 6:28 AM

Mar 2007
a lot of events in ouran and naruto made me laugh like no other.
Apr 24, 2007 6:40 AM

Aug 2006
Hmmm... can't think of a "funniest" moment... but I'm almost sure it has something to do with Tamaki or the twins in "Ouran"...

...or something involving Shigure and his editor... hmmm... or Shigure and Aya... in "Fruits Basket"...

...hard to pick a "funniest."
Apr 24, 2007 6:46 AM

Apr 2007
The funniest...that I cant think of....was Parinoia Agent. When the story is following those people around who are thinking of commiting suicide. They decided they want to jump infront of a train to end it all. Just when they get ready to jump another guy does it before them.

They all cringe as the guy get hit and they go "That looks like it freakin hurts" and the guy strangely enough isnt dead lol.

for some reason seeing that guy leep in front of the train and those characters reactions made me laugh so hard.
Apr 24, 2007 8:05 AM

Mar 2005
yea it's hard to pick a single funniest moment, although it seems likely it would have come from somewhere out of Haruhi Suzumiya
Apr 24, 2007 8:06 AM

Apr 2007
It's hard to single out particular moments as there are far too many good ones. Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu episode 18 does come to mind though. The scene where the doctor gets confronted by Dama was extremely funny. I was practically in tears and laughing long after the episode was finished.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Apr 24, 2007 8:17 AM

Jan 2005
The hospital episode in Get Backers! LMAO!
Apr 24, 2007 8:19 AM

Aug 2006
Ufozile said:

OMG... that was frikkin' hilarious... ROFLMAO... especially with Jackal feeding Ginji... lmao... I about fell out on the floor laughing.
Apr 24, 2007 11:40 AM

Apr 2007
Ouran has lots of funny moments. Especially in the episode where they meet the Lobelia girls. I cracked up pretty hard on that.

Shima uta yo kaze ni nori tori to tomo ni umi wo watare
Shima uta yo kaze ni nori todokete okure watashi no ai wo
Apr 24, 2007 11:54 AM
Mar 2007
The last time I laughed my ass off was when Azumanga Daioh's Osaka meant to wake up that teacher woman by hitting a pan with a spoon, forgot both just to take a knife and go "too bad, you woke up" at the horrified 'victim'.

So brilliant...
Apr 24, 2007 12:32 PM

Apr 2007
There definitely are a lot of funny moments in anime...but, the one that comes to mind for me is in Naruto. The episode where Naruto, Shino and Hinata go on the mission to find that bug that when born can track the first scent it ever comes across no matter where the scent goes/is. Then, just as Naruto finds it, he farts and the things sticks to his butt. rofl

Apr 24, 2007 1:42 PM

Jan 2007
I keep thinking about the moment in Samurai Champloo where Jin is trying to fish...and then it cuts back to Mugen and Fuu talking and you just see Jin leaping about in the water, chasing fish. Oh man, I cried laughing so hard.
Apr 24, 2007 3:41 PM

Aug 2006
Sandgolem said:
The funniest...that I cant think of....was Parinoia Agent. When the story is following those people around who are thinking of commiting suicide. They decided they want to jump infront of a train to end it all. Just when they get ready to jump another guy does it before them.

They all cringe as the guy get hit and they go "That looks like it freakin hurts" and the guy strangely enough isnt dead lol.

for some reason seeing that guy leep in front of the train and those characters reactions made me laugh so hard.

OMG, I thought it was weird that I found that so hilarious XD

I'm not sure what i consider to be the "funniest" though
Apr 24, 2007 4:44 PM

Jan 2007
Honey & Clover - Takemoto & Morita playing twister
Apr 24, 2007 4:50 PM

Oct 2006
Faust721 said:
lol that was hilarious. certainly one of the funniests scenes I recall =P
Apr 24, 2007 5:18 PM

Apr 2007
Ouran made me laugh a lot, but the anime episode that made me laugh harder than anything was Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 1.

I had no idea what was going on, but Kyon's commentary still killed me.
Apr 24, 2007 6:34 PM

Apr 2007
School Rumble, when they all go to the Beach and Eri catches Harima naked and then the grapple hold.. laughed so hard my brother in the next room thought I was going crazy or something :P
Another I can think of is the baseball episode in Samurai Champloo, pretty hilarious and a nice little comic relief from all the action going on throughout the series.
Apr 24, 2007 7:23 PM

Apr 2007
Too many to think of...but my favorite right now is from Tengen Toppa Gurran Lagann. in episode 3.

Karima grabs Simons Ganmen and jams it into his Ganmens head trying to do a fusion. it looks like all Karima did was break his Ganmen, but for some crazy FLCL reason, it works. and then the enemy Ganmens helmet seems to fuse with Karima's as well. It was so crazy, thinks that should never have, would never work, things that would actually destroy his Ganmen, did work.

there are others, but i pick this one right now.
Apr 24, 2007 9:48 PM

Apr 2007
NikkiFM said:
Ouran made me laugh a lot, but the anime episode that made me laugh harder than anything was Haruhi Suzumiya Episode 1.

For now I will agree with you, can't think of a funnier moment then this one.
I laughed so hard... So please use your imagination to cover the rest. Running out of funds LOL so funny, wish i could make a movie half as funny as that one.

Apr 24, 2007 10:41 PM

Nov 2004
Ufozile said:

Yeah, that's one of the comedic episodes in any show that actually got me laughing.
Apr 25, 2007 12:26 AM

Jan 2007
Any episode in FMP: Fumoffu. . . Any. Episode.

Though if you need a specific one, the one where Sousuke turns the rugby team into murderous bastards was amazing. Just something about Sousuke tossin' out explietives makes me die laughing every time.
woo.

Apr 25, 2007 12:36 AM

Apr 2007
I'd say FMP Fumoffu too.
Ep. 15: Either the scene where they all jump Sousuke, Where he mentions the antidote, where he wins, or where he knocks Issei when performing Seiya's attack with a shotgun :D.
Apr 25, 2007 3:13 AM

Jan 2005
Yeah, Fumoffu was great!
Apr 26, 2007 1:31 AM

Feb 2007
In Azumanga Daioh, I'm ashamed I don't what episode. When Tomo is going to hit Yomi on the head with her obento tray but hits Yukari-sensei by mistake. I've never laughed so hard as I did then.
Every scene in Azumanga is hilarious and especially every seen with Tomo, she's the funniest fiction character ever created.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NhZ7Znkb9n0 That's a vid of all her hilarious moments but they're out of context so they aren't really as funny as they should be in the actual episode.
Anti Loli Association Sick of Lolis? Come join the ALA!
Apr 29, 2007 12:02 AM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
Ufozile said:

What ep # is that one?
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Apr 29, 2007 3:00 AM

Jan 2005
tesiga2003 said:
Ufozile said:

What ep # is that one?
Apr 29, 2007 4:52 PM

Apr 2007
I recently just finished Dai Mahou Touge and I've now changed my mind.
Everyone must watch this bit.
EVERYONE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dbVPM0xQACk
Apr 29, 2007 6:03 PM

Apr 2007
Damoizgod said:
I recently just finished Dai Mahou Touge and I've now changed my mind.
Everyone must watch this bit.
EVERYONE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dbVPM0xQACk

Haha. That was awesome, I think I might have to download that anime after seeing that.
Apr 29, 2007 10:50 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
That scene made me put it On Hold lol.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 30, 2007 2:23 AM

Apr 2007
Yea there's another vegetable bit which I will probably upload it's also awesome haha. That anime is definately one of the funniest I've seen.
Oct 15, 2007 4:41 PM
Aug 2007
LostHartSQ said:
NikkiFM said:

at first i didnt know what was goin on too but it was funny but after i watched the series and understand what was goin on it even made me laugh harder

and i agree with SasukeXiin with gurren lagann haha just thinkin of it makes me laugh best fusion ever.
Oct 15, 2007 5:04 PM

Jul 2007
R.O.D. The TV - Nenene reading "Anita's diary"

I've seen it countless times. I still roll on the floor.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Oct 15, 2007 6:59 PM

Sep 2007
All the moments with "The Kung Fu Turtle-Seals" in One Piece xDDDDDDD

ROFL every time i watch again xD
Oct 15, 2007 9:40 PM

Feb 2007
Today in Class 5'2 - when they get locked into the storage room :>
- 倒錯者
Oct 16, 2007 1:14 AM

Sep 2007
In 'Azumanga Daoih:The Very Short Movie', where Chiyo's pigtails flew out the window, and Chiyo, pigtail-less, went after them. The way she cried out:"'M-matte!" had me in splits. I kept rewinding that part, just before she said that word, and right after sliding down the pipe.
Haha.
Oct 16, 2007 7:57 AM

Aug 2007
Honey and Clover episode 8 I think, when they play twister - the look on their faces!
Oct 16, 2007 11:07 AM

Sep 2007
SKUtena's 27th episode, Nanami's Egg. I laughed like a crazy with Nanami daydreams about what people would think of her egg ;P

Avatar/sign edited by taterhead, because he's cool. Grazie! ♥
Oct 16, 2007 1:19 PM

Jul 2007
Oh God, there are so many scenes that come to mind...

Ichigo Mashimaro: ep. 6, final scene when Nobue's phone rings, and we hear Miu's voice that she previously recorded and inputted as ringing tone. I so didn't expect that to happen, that I suddenly burst out laughing and couldn't stop for several minutes XD And Nobue's reaction was priceless, not to mention that of everyone around her, considering she was at the counter in a supermarket, about to pay. LOL

Then, as lots of people already mentioned, the first episode of Suzumiya Haruhi. At first I thought that that was the quality of the show, and that Mikuru was the main character, but then I understood the situation, and couldn't stop laughing for the entire episode. Me and my friends sometimes do amateur videos of stupid things, and we basically did all the mistakes showed in the episode (camera always in motion, the light sometimes going away because of the sun, random people showing in the background...).
lynxOct 16, 2007 2:15 PM

Apr 1, 2008 4:31 PM

Dec 2007
When Niijama off Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi got ready to fight, but he wasn't a fighter, then he slowely with a serious face started to hop backwords like he was a boxer. xDD You honestly had to see it, it was soo funny. There are a lot of other really funny moments in anime but I can't remember them. I could only remember this one for some reason.
Apr 2, 2008 6:20 PM

Jan 2008
hmm there are soo many though:P i would say naruto and Kateikyoushi hitman rebornxD the guy goes in boxer with this super powers very hilarous in teh first few episodesxD and then on still very funny^^ love it!

Apr 2, 2008 6:37 PM

Mar 2008
In Shakugan no Shana, when Shana asks Yoshino how to make a baby ^_^.
Apr 2, 2008 6:42 PM

Sep 2007
Alindul said:
In Shakugan no Shana, when Shana asks Yoshino how to make a baby ^_^.

Yoshida. And yeah, I have to second this. I nearly fell over in my chair.
Apr 2, 2008 10:01 PM

Dec 2007
Clearly the Cowboy Bebop episode where they search for the Betamax player only to grab a VHS one instead.
Apr 2, 2008 10:09 PM

Oct 2007
Faust721 said:

OMG YES.

or in honey and clover where Morita takes pictures of hagu with a leaf and gets her footprint.

Oh, i also really enjoy sana's raps from Kodomo no Omocha. they make me laugh :P

There are also a ton of funny moments in Minami-ke. for example: hosaka's laugh... and his ramen-titanic fantasies... hahaa.
Apr 2, 2008 10:26 PM

Feb 2008
Maybe it was the perfect time of night for hilarity to ensue, but when I first saw the part of Lovely Complex where Otani gets sabotaged valentine's chocolate with poo drawn on it I cried from laughing.

Apr 2, 2008 10:34 PM
Nov 2007
katsup said:
Faust721 said:

OMG YES.

or in honey and clover where Morita takes pictures of hagu with a leaf and gets her footprint.

Oh, i also really enjoy sana's raps from Kodomo no Omocha. they make me laugh :P

There are also a ton of funny moments in Minami-ke. for example: hosaka's laugh... and his ramen-titanic fantasies... hahaa.

Oh my god yes. The twister game was freaking epic. Also the random time when Morita spun Hagu around in the scarf and kissed her and screamed and ran away. That was also epic.
Apr 2, 2008 11:12 PM
Nov 2007
Every second of Isaac and Miria's screen time in Baccano!was precious.

The episode Cowboy Funk from Cowboy Bebop had some hilarious moments. Watching Andy and Spike clash, Andy's general narcissism, the poor terrorist who never got to speak his piece, the somewhat anticlimactic fight, and finally "Call me Musashi!"

I also agree with the offline meet-up suicide episode in Paranoia Agent. Though decidedly dark it had me in stitches.
RofelosApr 3, 2008 12:11 AM
Apr 3, 2008 5:19 AM

Feb 2008
Yuki fortune telling in episode 11 of Haruhi:

"In five minutes and fifteen seconds, you will buy soft-serve ice cream. At five minutes and twenty-eight seconds you will drop it on your leg. At seven minutes and six seconds you will hit your head on a sign. You will then bump into your girlfriend. Your girlfriend's things will fall out of her purse."

lol, the poor guy's reaction is hilarious.

Alindul said:
In Shakugan no Shana, when Shana asks Yoshida how to make a baby ^_^.

That'd be #2 on my list, I'm surprised it only took 3 pages for some to list it. :}
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's the Most Cringeworthy Anime Dub You've Ever watched?

Gashadokur0 - 9 hours ago

14 by WaffleMaster89 »»
41 seconds ago

Poll: » Do you read light novels?

EverRealm - 35 minutes ago

8 by BitChilly »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you marry your favorite character if your government allowed this?

Shizuna - 51 minutes ago

5 by Coaghim »»
4 minutes ago

» Do your irl friends watch anime?

coolyfruity - Yesterday

48 by WaffleMaster89 »»
5 minutes ago

» How much anime do you watch till its considered alot?

adosimp - 1 hour ago

7 by Coaghim »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.