Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the PROFILE of the person above you.

New
Pages (25) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Jun 11, 2010 2:11 AM

Mar 2009
Mystere

Could have been better.

Sig:

Better pic than the avatar. The font is readable and there's not too many colours clashing so it's pretty much okay.

Profile Pic:

Looks like a loli type. Personalizing the pic by having your name there is good, but it doesn't quite stand out. If one doesn't really look, one probably would miss it.

Fav Anime:

CG- It was good in the first 4 or 5 eps but then it went totally fucking bullshit with all that emo overdose. Also, Lulu is supposed to be a genius but I really thought he was the opposite. I didn't like Clamp's art either. The faces were alright, though the chins were overly sharp they looked like they could slice things, but everything else was a disaster. The chars all looked anorexic.

Death Note- Understandably enough. It's great and unique but I prefer the manga. The songs were some of the best anime songs I've heard.

Fav Manga:

Looks like you're into shoujo. I read some VK then dropped it. Hard to distinguish the chars since they all look pretty much the same and in manga it's all colourless which makes it worse.

Chars:

I recognize them all, though one or two I haven't watched the series they're from. Light's awesome. The rest that I know aren't. Lol. To each his own anyway.
Jun 11, 2010 12:56 PM

Dec 2008
AlexSadist-sama

Profile Pic - Holy crap it's about time someone had a Hakumen profile pic. But you could've tried to add some effects especially on the transparency levels of the font.

Avy+Sig - Not bad, but I never cared for Claymore, while I was expecting something more violent from a DMC sig.

Fav Anime - Outlaw Star, and Rurouni Kenshin were my favorite anime to watch as a kid besides DBZ, I keep hearing good thing about Initial D, and should really try some time already. As with I keep hearing people saying the same of Machiko no Hatchin.

Fav manga -

Onani Master Kurosawa: Fudge Yesh. 'Nuff Said.

Death Note: This, DBZ, and Gundam are probably the 3 anime everyone at my school has heard of whether they wanted to watch it, or not.

Rurouni Kenshin: I still read the last volume, and others at my library everytie I go for kicks.

Fav Characters - Alphard made Canaan enjoyable for me, I'm more on the side of being an L fan, I always enjoyed how dark Revy character was compared to some typical shounen female protagonist that she'd probably shoot, and beat to death.

Fav People - Yay for Graham, and Gintoki!

About Me - I loled at the gif.
Jun 11, 2010 3:52 PM
Feb 2010
@ Sempie

Avatar/Sig: Nice avatar (would look even nicer with a border though). The sig is nice and clear, easy to read. It's look nicer with some background effects I think.

Profile Pic: Interesting... Somewhat creepy but intriguing at the same time. He looks radioactive. XD

Fav Anime: REALLY good taste! I loved Higurashi, Code Geass, and Darker Than Black. Higashi no Eden was alright too.

Fav Manga: I haven't really read any of them, so can't comment.

Fav Characters: I love you for having Lelouch at the top! Yay for having Hei, Kyoya, and Rena too.

About Me: LOL at the dancing guy. Lulu's eye was a pleasant surprise too. Geass FTW.

Jun 11, 2010 6:35 PM

Nov 2004

Profile pic - Several of the people I know do quite like the whole android thingy, battle angel alita and such but I'm not too sure.

Favorite anime - wow, well, I gotta admit I haven't seen/read any of that, I'm not very into space stuff and postapocalypic etc.

Favourite manga - same thing, then again I don't read that much manga in the first place

Favourite characters - Yuki is fine, but all in all I'm not a big fan of the totally silent ones. holo cc rin and saber are all nice though =)

Favourite people - Again, people I'm not familiar with

About you - Not much to go from, I'm feeling you're putting on an "internet personality" ^^
Jun 12, 2010 8:47 AM

Aug 2009
ShadowbladeEdge :

Profile Pic : meh. it's pretty cool if you're into that.

Anime : haven't heard of any of them. sorry :

Manga : same as above.

Characters : Yuki kind of annoys me. C.C. is awesome. Rin and Saber are waaaaay overrated.

About Me : so you're an asshole. that's nice.
FemmeFataleJun 12, 2010 8:52 AM
"If i was a superhero,I'd be Yotsuba, her power is maximum."

When the seagulls cry, there will be no survivors.
Jun 12, 2010 3:21 PM
Dec 2009
I don't know the person in ur avatar but i know the one in ur signature,
It's from umineko :) Awesum anime.

Profile Pic :
Yeah, Good picture , but not my style, but i guess its good :D

Anime:
Seen em all except Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Higurashi is awesome, best horror anime ever. Azumanga is totally random, love that anime too. You should try Gintama, even more random!

Favorite Manga :
Haven't read any of those, but ive seen D.Gray man :)
The manga is probably better :/

Characters :
Beatrice i hate her! :/ Also the guy with the red hair, They were too annoying at the last episodes, Maria was awesome! :D
Furude, Rika:
Nippa~~ Yea, she's crazy!

About me:
That 70's Show , Hahaha i remember watching it before,
I see your a random person, like me :)
Jun 12, 2010 4:38 PM

Jul 2009
^ l2ukia

Avatar/Sig > Nel!!! i wish we could see her soon in the recent eps, whats the best Espada? No.3 of course old and new XD

Profile Pic > Some dude with a sword, sry dont know and dont really care

Fav Anime and Anime list> Elfen Lied! yup thats a nice choice, the rest i haven't seen but plan to soon. I like the list style but its kinda pixelated :( distracting

Fav Manga > Berserk is a given, GANTZ is great too, i only watched the anime which has a semi-ok endding but i hear the manga is 10 fold better

Fav Characters > Could tell from your your name you like Ruka, me ehh shes ok ,Rei! on the other hand :D shes great alot better since the rebuild movies came out too. The rest are on my dont know but plan to watch the anime someday list.

About Me > Pretty much Random.. nuff said
Jun 13, 2010 2:14 AM

Mar 2009
Badhiro

The same character. Looks kinda like a chibi sort of art. Not into your sig, but at least the fonts are readable.

Profile Pic:

The font for your name kinda bothers me. It's hard to read. I know that font is supposed to look that way but I'm just not into that blurred font thingy. The character's eye colour is nice though.

Fav Anime:

TTGL wasn't anything special to me. It gave me a 'it's just alright' feeling after a couple of episodes. The whole over-the-top nature of the show just wasn't to my liking. None of the characters were to my liking. All the credit always goes to Kamina instead of Simon. I might pick it back up and watch it again from where I left off. Or maybe I won't.

Chars:

Soi Fon's somewhat shoujo-ai love for Yoruichi kinda puts me off. Anyway Soi Fon.. I find her boring (most bleach chars are). The 'power-up' version of her weapon/whatever it's called is so gigantic and uncool.

I didn't like Kamina. He was kinda annoying but he was kinda funny. Sometimes. Like one out of ten times.

Yuki is so quiet that I sometimes forget she's in the anime but hey, at least she can do something outta this world.. right?

Haru is just annoying with her love for Tsuna. I didn't mind it all that much at first but it's obvious her existence in the manga/anime is just for that.

Mio was okay at first but then the whole gets-shy thingy is lame esp when it comes to being in the band. When they said she should be the singer she started saying no way. I mean I get it she's shy, but you're in a band so you should be prepared for anything!

As for your About Me, I can see you've put effort into it but the thing is, I hardly ever bother with people's About Me.
Jun 14, 2010 5:14 AM

Feb 2008
@alexsadist-sama

avatar-its the character form claymore!!! wat else can i say

profile pic- haku-chan!!!

fav animes- nothing that i really know

fav mangas- they are all some really good and popular titles slam dunk, rurouni kenshin, eyeshield 21, and death note not sure about onani master kurosawa.

fav characters- only know kaede rukawa, bansai kawakami, and light yagami they are all pretty cool

fav people- sugita tomokazu- he did gintoki!!! also ragna the bloodedge.
Jun 14, 2010 4:28 PM
Dec 2009
Avatar: hmmm.. What's that? :P never seen it before.

Profile Pic: I don't know her either, But it's a Samurai for sure.

Fav animes: Gintama! Hell yeah, best anime eveRR
eto no Hanayome , Rawr Awesome too, but not as random as gintama.

Manga: Don't read so much Manga, so i haven't read your favourite, but try berserk!

Fav Characters:
Only one i know good is Sagara, Sousuke, which was my favourite character from Full metal panic.
I know Onizuka, Eikichi a little bit, I'm on EP 6 on the anime serie, only think i know about him is that he lives on the roof at the school.

About you:
You read mangas and watch anime? :D
Jun 14, 2010 5:12 PM

Feb 2009
Avatar - Rukia is okay from what I've seen of her, only watched one episode of Bleach and she was the most interesting character to me.

Profile Pic - Very similar to your avatar, but cuter :3

Favorite Anime - Love Elfen Lied and Clannad ~ After Story. Clannad has to be a mixture between one of the most overrated and underrated series out there, it's weird. It's so popular, and yet almost everyone in the forums hates it. Haven't watched Gintama yet and I admit, Kiss x Sis was a little extreme for me.

Favorite Manga - Haven't read either of them.

Favorite Characters - USHIO! She's so freaking adorable.

Favorite People - Worked on Air, Clannad, Haruhi Suzumiya and Kanon... In my good books as well!

About you - July's Character, Ushio? She should be EVERY monthes character :D
Jun 14, 2010 7:21 PM

Jul 2008
Avatar - Yeah Soul Eater!! I thought the mini devil in that room was really interesting, and shoulda got more screen time...

Profile Pic - Nice style... kinda like pop-art but with a creepier atmosphere,

Favorite Anime - Completely agree with you on FMA, loved the fight scenes in both series + plot was original in both(or at least I think so). As for the other two I never finished clannad (on my on-hold list) and I've heard good things about RomeoxJuleit.

Favorite Characters - Haha Yotsuba...I went to 4chan once but never again ><

Favorite People - Honestly I have no idea who any of them are...probably should learn the names of some voice-actors other than the one who does Taiga in Toradora! (even now the name escapes me...)

About you - HELL lot organized than mine. I like the how you included a rating systems for creatures and not just main characters. Even as a guy I admit that Kirara is the fricken cutest thing I've seen in anime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2010 7:54 PM

Dec 2008
Canadianchill

Avy+sig - All work, and no play make Jack a little dull boy, and a creepy robot. I like.

Profile Picture - Reminds me of Katamari, or Super Monkey Ball.

Fav Anime -

Spice and Wolf - Great anime that I enjoyed to a fulll extent, except on disliking Horo at times.

Kaiba - Severly underrated. It takes good tastes to enjoy this show, and clealy you have.

Honey and Clover - Ever since I saw Eden of the East I've always told myself to try get to it, but just never have.

Haibane Renmei - I haven't seen it. :(

I never really cared for Eureka Seven other than Holland, and Tolho.

Fav Manga - Nein

Fav Characters - Ed. Kallen, and Ginko! I have mixed feeling for Holo

Fav People - Nada

About Me - I loled at the skittles, but it could be centered.
Jun 15, 2010 4:40 AM

Feb 2008
@sempie

avatar- is that Giovanni form dogs bullets and carnage? cant really tell from this pic

profile pic- Haza-chan!!!

fav animes- really popular series but cant say ive seen any of them... sry

fav mangas- dogs bullets and carnage cool characters, its easy to read and understand but i wouldnt say the story is interesting also the drawings... i wouldnt say its any good.
bakuman- well no one knows more about writing mangas then manga authors them selves so i was expecting this series to be good and it didnt disappoint me i love the twists in this and the cliffhangers the only flaw in this series is the dialogue so much reading on each page.

fav characters- lelouch hes a really popular character ive watched the first few episodes didnt really like it but everyone is going crazy over this series.
soul eater- i find his character is too plain compared to the others in this series i liked justin law the most and death the kid.
haine rammsteiner- he is cool and i love his weapons the dual hand gun with chain.
kyoya hibari- i personally like gokudera hayato more form this series but hibari is also really cool and strong
itsuki minami- again a cool character he is not a pussy so he gains respect from both the characters in the series and the reader or watcher
ragna the bloodedge- yay my current main character in blazblue well before i switch to haza-chan in cs after the release anyways i love his jacket and his sword and his voice and his personality!!!

fav people- maaya sakamoto- i liked the songs she performed Tsubasa Chronicle's first ending loop and macross frontiers first opening triangular.
liebrecht jason- he is my favorite english voice actor love his deep professional voice and he did the voice for a lot of my favorite characters mido ban from get backers, train heartnet form black cat and toru souma from baldr force exe resolution!!!

about me- Haza-chan!!!
yunfanzJun 15, 2010 4:49 AM
Jun 15, 2010 7:01 AM
Jan 2010
@yunfanz

Avatar – Good. hmm, I see this pic, but don’t remember where.. >.<

Profile Picture - a cute swordwoman, I don’t know… but beautifull

Fav Anime – agreed

Fav Manga – try to read berserk xp

Fav Characters – don’t know majority x(

fav people - Mikuni Shimokawa *-* 5/5

Anime list+Manga list -
5/5 good combination of colors, cute background, opacity works fine too
Try the same nice work on ‘about you’, will looks good ‘-‘

much mangas than animes, unlike the majority, cool

About Me – very short
Jun 15, 2010 12:32 PM
Dec 2009
Avatar: I don't know where it is from but it is good.

Signature: Mario /enuf sed.

Profile picture: same as the avatar.

Fav Anime:
Elfen lied, yeah it is one of the best animes , also one of my favourites.

Favourite manga: Yeah berserk is awesome, also my favourite manga!.

Fav Characters ;
Lucy <3
Guts, agree'd

Favourite people :
None D:

About you:
Well you like Berserk, thats a good thing.
Jun 15, 2010 12:43 PM

Jun 2010
Avatar: Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach.

Signature: Recent anime and manga (one day I'll watch Durarara!!)

Profile picture: Rukia again.

Favourite anime: I'll try to watch Elfen Lied =D

Favourite manga: Never read them :x

Favourite character: Revy, one of my friend made a cosplay of her =D

Favourite people: Sorry I don't know Hatta Yoko ^^"

About you: Rukia again xD
Jun 15, 2010 1:35 PM

Jan 2009
Myrtille

I find it funny that it goes from what I think is Yu-Gi-Oh to some random dude with bunny ears.

Profile Picture//
Aw, it's cute. I like the soft colors. Don't know where it's from though.

Favorite Anime//
OHSHC: Typical, but I loved it as well.
Code Geass: Again, typical, but also great. I liked the second season better though.
Haven't watched the other.

Favorite Manga//
OHSHC: It looks like it's coming to an end, the series. But I don't know, it's okay.
Kuroshitsuji: It's interesting. Though I'm not happy with the current situation of Sebastian, ahaha.
Don't know the others.

Favorite Characters//
Tamaki: He's adorable, haha. Except I really didn't like him in the previous chapters.
Lelouch: Overrated, but most of us love him anyway.
Hiruma: Win.
Kaiba: Screw the rules I have money.
Sebastian: Again, overrated, but most of us love him anyway.

About You//
All I can say is, I'm so jealous you know French.
Jun 15, 2010 3:42 PM

Feb 2009
Sotoriel

Very nice, I really like the light feel of the set.

Profile Pic:
Soccer, nice.

Favorite Anime:
I really enjoyed Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. Haven't seen the other though.

Favorite Manga:
All four of those series are amazing! I especially adored Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan.

Favorite Characters:
Glad to see another Red fan. Yuuko, Kenshin and Juri were all good characters as well.

About Me:
Love the layout of it.
Jun 15, 2010 7:54 PM

May 2010

Profile Pic: Sweet, it looks cool

Fave anime: I've heard a lot of good stuff about Clannad AS

Fave manga: I haven't read any of those :(

Fave characters: Well, we both <3 Enma Ai!

About me: I like the banner at the top and the font.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't really made a signature 0-0
Jun 16, 2010 3:21 AM

Apr 2010
Jirkaflt

Profile Pic: better

Favorite Anime: Pretty good show

Favorite manga: :|

Favorite characters: eh-eh

About me: ew mio, the rest is neutral
Jun 16, 2010 3:40 AM

Jun 2010
shotacon

Avatar/Signature: Leeen! My favourite vocaloid :3

Profile Picture: Len again =w=

Favourite anime: Ouran High School Host Club like me =D I don't really like Hetalia...And I have to watch Durarara!! ><

Favourite manga: None.

Favourite character: I watched a little Soul Eater, Death The Kid is awesome.

Favourite: Jun Fukuyama :3 Lelouch voice actor.

About you: Pretty funny xD But wait... You didn't read Ouran High School Host Club ? :(
Jun 16, 2010 3:42 AM
Nov 2008
shotacon

Avatar/Signature: Well...they match. Feels very New Yearsy (and reminds me I should make a new signature).

Profile Picture: It's very yellow. So much so I can only read SHO----N.

Favourite Anime: Haven't seen 'em, I tend to stay off the popular series for a year or two.

Favourite Manga: "No manga favorites added". Yeah.

Favourite Characters: Makato? Nice choice.

About Me: ...Spoiler tags. >.>
Jun 16, 2010 9:48 AM

Feb 2009
Onibokusu

I really love your avatar, Taiga is so adorable (Though not as awesome as Ami XD) and your signature is quite cute.

Profile Picture:
*Dramatic Gasp* IT'S MISTY! That alone makes it an awesome one for me :3

Favorite Anime:
Almost all of those are on my "plan to watch" list, except for Hayate which seems to be pretty good so far.

Favorite Manga:
Haven't read any of them *Sigh* They are ones I would like to read though.

Favorite Characters:
I'm really liking Nagi, she's so cute <3

Favorite People:
There are none :(

About You:
Ahh, I may just have to go and view some of your youtube reviews. I enjoy seeing other peoples perspective on series.
Jun 19, 2010 10:56 PM

Dec 2008
Kipcha

Ava + Sig - Soul always looked even more cooler in a regal suit. Nice. :) However the sig text could've been better for the piano keys.

Profile Pic - it's interesting to say the least, but i've never understood the Tenshi fame.

Fav Anime -

RomexJuliet: I've always liked the works of Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet being the first I read/forced in my english class. However I didn't necassarily enjoy this adaption I was never really a fan of Gonzo besides Full Metal Panic!, and what they did for the BlazBlue video game series.

Clannad After Story: I've always loved Clannad as somewhat of a guilty pleasure vs. one of my first Key series i watched that turned out to make me actually cry a bit towards the end.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: I have mixed feeling for Brotherhood. While i enjoy the original material, I also don;t like how the comedy is placed in serious scenes that sometimes ruin the mood to often for me to like it sometimes. In the end I guess I like the anime original style a little more.

Fav Manga - I think i put my thoughts into FMA manga in it's Brotherhood form, while I never cared for Cardcaptor Sakura, and Alive. However I love Mirai Nikki to death, and really need to get on with Yotsuba already.

Fav Characters -

Edward Elric: Orignally in the anime original his character seemd a little more darker, and depressed, but with Broterhood he seems to be a little more light hearted, and more kiddish.

Soul Eater Evans: Always enjoyed his character in the series. Both dub, and sub. He was probably the first character who said "He was cool", and really was a cool character.

Nagisa: While i'm more for a Koyomi person I enjoyed Nagisa somewhat coedic behavior throughout, and felt very sad in After Story for her.

Yuri Nakamura: While people say her design is a haruhi knockoff i've enjoyed her much in Angel Beats! While I find her much more appealing than the tenshi fame, I can also see how fits into it well to.

I never really enjoed Suzaku, and was actually not that caring for Ai Enma's character. The rest I sadly don't know.

Fav people -

Vic Mignogna - I always enjoyed him in Air, Persona 3, Fullmetal Alchemist, and many more. I also like him because it actually seems like he loves his job. He's great with the fans, and actually speaks highly/knows who his characters are for the most part when he gets a character to voice.

Todd Haberkorn - While I never really enjoyed his Allen Walker...I loved his work as Death the Kid, and especially Firo in Baccano! H's a realy funny guy, and I really need to get to his Keroro sometime.

Key: Great anime company, but really how hard is it to make moe baseball for Little Busters! :|
Mai, and Yukari i only know from Higurashi/Umineko.

About Me - While somewhat generic I did enjoy the top 8 animal creatures. yay! for Potato! :)
Jun 19, 2010 11:34 PM

Jul 2008
@Sempie
Still think you should use all primary colors...
Buuuuuut I guess I have admit they are all stylish and cool

Profile Picture:
Whats he from? Looks like an interesting manga/anime character...

Favorite Anime:
Totally agree with you on Baccano and Higashi no Eden.
As for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni I've seen how popular it is, but I'm not really a fan of gore in anime. Its on my to-watch list though.

Favorite Manga:
Can't really comment since I haven't read any...yeah I know i fail >:(

Favorite Characters:
Soul Eater! I love pretty much every character in that anime ^^

Favorite People:
Don't know any of em...shut up! I know I'm missing out on otako culture!

About You:
I've seen your profile a couple times before and every time I end up watching the dancing gif 4-5 times

Why is it so cool??!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2010 1:02 AM

Mar 2009
canadianchill

Some insane grin going on there.

Sig:

Don't like the pic, but at least the words can be seen and that's all that matters.

Profile Pic:

3D. Nothing else to say about it.

Fav Anime:

I haven't watched any of them.

Chars:

I recognize them all. Don't like Kallen though and I can say the same thing for the rest of the CG cast.
Jun 20, 2010 1:40 AM

Aug 2009
@ Alexsadist

Cool is it from some kind of vampire anime? The style is pretty cool to I have hope its from a have decent anime.

Sig:

Yeah its a good one, you can tell you have a passion for the feeling you get from this anime (its like a rock band kinda anime right?)

Profile Pic:

Yeah you wouldn't mess with that chap, i guess you like the insane type and go for that in your anime?

Fav Anime:

I have only seen Outlaw star and its alot of fun but really bad at the same time, mind you i did like the main's gun and special bullets idea. Grapper arms are just stupid though.

Chars:

Only know of Light... Such a good charcther! I loved the voice acting in the last episode of the series and how well his face expression and drawn and animated in it.

Overall

There is alot on your profile i could learn from and its good to find people profiles who have different taste in anime... I will defo check out some of your favourites. Thanks =)
I'm just an immortal kind of guy...
Jun 20, 2010 2:06 AM

Jan 2010
@ ricosaur

Quite like it ROFL. Seems fun to look at.

Sig:
Err....

Profile Pic:
YOU LOOK BAKED AS!!

Fav Anime:
Wow, you're into the classics. I quite respec tthat list (Y)

Fav Chars:
I can only identify half the list, but I agree with your top placement!
Jun 20, 2010 8:12 AM

Jan 2009
Sucrose

Don't know where it's from, but I like the art style.

Profile Picture//
It's too tiny for me to tell what's going on.

Favorite Anime//
Yay for another Samurai Champloo fan. :D And I have yet to see 5cm per Second, but I heard it was great. Haven't seen the others, but are on my list for this summer.

Favorite Manga//
I really need to start GTO...

Favorite Characters//
Mugen and Kazeyaha ftw. Particularly Mugen. :D

About Me//
I laughed until I got logged out. Then I just went *facepalm* Overall though, the graph was amusing.
Jun 20, 2010 12:19 PM
Mar 2008
@Sotoriel

Avatar/Signature: Very beautiful, love it. ^_^

Profile Picture: Don't follow Sports so have no idea who that is.

Favorite Anime: All of them are great espeically Spirited Away, one of the best movies ever.

Favorite Manga: Haven't read any of them but good choices from what I've heard.

Favourite Characters : Mugen, Yuuko and Lavi!! They're great characters.

Favourite People: Yay, another Yuki Kajura fan. Pretty much like all the people listed. XD

About You: I like the layout. XD
Jun 20, 2010 2:50 PM

Jan 2009
Delicatewings

The avatar is adorable. :D But your signature is kind of plain. >< It's hard to see the picture too.

Profile Picture//
It's really pretty. I really like all the detail that was put into that.

Favorite Anime//
I heard great stuff about all the series you have on your favorites. Alas, I have not seen any of them, except bits of Baccano!.

Favorite Manga//
DGM fan. :D Though I'm not liking the new chapters really. X is alright (haven't gotten into it enough to really make an opinion). Pandora Hearts is good too. I love Kuroshitsuji. And Zombie-Loan is alright too. :>

Favorite Characters//
YAY FOR KANDA AND TYKI! And Riza. :> She deserves more attention. Also love Kyouya and Jack. :) The others I know of, but again, I can't really make a comment. xD

About You//
YAY FOR ANOTHER PENGUIN FAN. And I really like many of the other favorite series you have under the spoilers. Overall, I like that it's simple. ^^
Jun 20, 2010 3:03 PM
Dec 2009
Flowers O.O And i don't know what it's from, but it seems like they are having a good time.

Profile Picture:
Football, yeah im watching the world cup, but strangely i don't know who that is.

Favourite anime:
Spirited away. Only anime ( Movie) ive seen from ur Favourite animes. Yeah the anime was great, my friend has that movie and we watched it together because he said it was pretty nice. But not my type to be honestly.

Favorite Manga :
I've heard Deathnote is good, but i'm to lazy to read it. Since ive alrdy seen the anime. You should try Berserk!

Favorite Characters:

Ichihara, Yuuko: Don't like her so much, but she was cute. ( When she was not filled with blood)

Lavi:
I think he was just annoying. But alot of people like him for some strange reasons.

About chu desu:
NO RANDOM REQUESTS
''adds you''
No i'm joking ;)
Doesn't say so much about YOU. But you do like football
Jun 20, 2010 9:46 PM

Jul 2008
@l2ukia
different pics + matches well = good combo
Profile Picture:
Rukia again...kinda expected

Favorite Anime:
only agree with ya on Princess Mononoke, its a true classic!
haven't watched Gintama yet, but I hear its good comedy

Favorite Manga:
Watched part of Berserk in anime form but never really got into it :d

Favorite Characters:
Rukia! <- Saw that coming
lotta good characters in Princess Mononoke :) agree with ya on those two
Revy! You reminded me to watch Black Lagoon's second season

Favorite People:
The only stuff I sorta like by him is K-On! xP Not that I don't like his work, but rather its not my ideal preference o anime

About You:
Could use some more BB code. but hey, its got more material than a quarter of the MAL community
Jun 21, 2010 12:49 AM

Jul 2009
^ canadianchill

Avatar/Sig > The shining!! i like Stephen king movies, Canti!! man i wish i could buy the box set of FLCL, so damn expensive thou, the pic kinda clashes with the recently watched feed thou

Profile Pic > lol reminds me of bubble-boy, that actually looks like alot of fun i wanna try it out!

Fav Anime > Eureka Seven is great! i love the music from the series so awsome! its up there in my top fav mecha anime. The others i havent seen yet Spice and Wolf looks great thou i mgiht check ti out

Fav Characters/People > Can't go wrong with full metal, kallen is pretty badass too and hot :D, thou i pick C.C. over her >:D . Rie Kugimiya, i dont really know her but she has lots of roles like Alphonse Elric which is pretty kool

About You > Niceee! another BRS fan ( insane brs in your case ) cant wait for the OVA! i like your mini bio, also how yur moving to Canada ( representing!!! ) thou your name is misleading are u canadian? i like some of your music choices too. wish more MAL profiles were at this standard
suprhiroJun 21, 2010 4:14 PM
Jun 21, 2010 11:07 AM

Jan 2009
Badhiro

Cute. BRS is such a popular character from what I see. Then again, I really like the way she looks too, ahaha.

Profile Picture//
It matches with your whole forum set thing. I like the font though.

Favorite Anime//
I fail for not watching much anime, ahaha. But from what I've been told and from the looks of many of them, they're very good series.

Favorite Manga//
None. :/

Favorite Characters//
Soi Fon's a bitch, but she has her moments where she's unbelievably badass. Nozomu is amazing and I'd love to have him as a teacher (though I'd be slightly concerned for his mental state of being...). Kamina is epic. The end. Yuki's probably one of the few characters I actually can tolerate from Haruhi. I despise Haru. I like Mio because she's a lefty bassist, ahaha. And Fuu's just kind of indifferent with me. Overall, I really like your mix of characters.

Favorite People//
I'm not a fan of Hirano. Though admittedly, I really liked her during Lucky Star as Konata. Bosch did well in some roles, other roles, not as well. Nana Mizuki is alright. Not a huge fan though. Miyazaki ftw. Again, not a fan of Haru, thus, not a fan of Yoshida, ahaha.

About You//
It's cute. I really like the picture and how simple it is. :) You have a good sense of color choice... if that makes any sense, haha.
Jun 27, 2010 5:56 PM

May 2010
Sotoriel

Avatar/ Signature: Nice colors, soothing to the eyes and just looks cool.

Profile Picture: Again, great colors

Favorite Anime: Sorry, haven't seen any of them D:

Favorite Manga: I'm watching the xxxHOLiC anime, it's in my anime favorites. Also, I plan to watch Death Note. So, we're not really related in manga.

Favorite Characters: Yuuko is both in our favorites :P I love her metaphorical ways, she is so awesome 0-0

Favorite People: :/ We don't have any shared favorite people.

About You: Matches profile pic, not a whole lot of stuff, but nice, short and sweet.
Jun 28, 2010 8:05 AM

Jun 2010
Avatar/Signature - Interesting, not a color scheme you see much. Don't know what it's from but still cool.

Profile Picture - OK, Elfin Lied for sure. Very dramatic.

Favorite Anime - I'm not familiar with any of them but Elfin Lied, I've never watched that as I'm not to fond of "depressing" anime.

Favorite Manga - Same as anime... :P

Favorite Characters - I've seen some of those faces before but not very much, I've never watched any of those shows they're from, but just one episode of School Rumble.

Favorite People - Mark Crilley! That guy's awesome. I'm adding him to my list....

About You - Not sure what to say... you are fairly new even though you have 230 posts (I'm newer btw). We seem to have nothing in common as far as anime likes/dislikes go.
Jun 28, 2010 8:12 AM

May 2010
Other than the fact that we only have 3 anime in common

Profile pic: is funny

Fav Anime: recognize most havent seen some

Favorite Manga: same as anime

Favorite characters: None are on my list but I recognize a few

Favorite people: Thumbs up to Vic Momonga

About you: was missing lol
"Death is already staring us in the face, just hasn't decided to kill any of us yet." - Unknown
Jun 28, 2010 1:25 PM

Jan 2009
Ryuunaga

Usopp. He's an interesting guy, ahaha.

Profile Picture//
Same as your avatar. I'm guessing you're a fan of him.

Favorite Anime//
Meh to Naruto. I don't watch One Piece, but I read it (and I love it). FMA's also pretty good (but I speak from the manga point of view). I have started FMA but have yet to progress. xD

Favorite Manga//
As mentioned, really like One Piece. Naruto's alright. It's definitely beating Bleach right now.

Favorite Characters//
The only one that I actually really like from that list was Brook and Alphonse. Other than that, I either don't know who they are, or I'm just not a fan of them. Though Armstrong is unbelievably funny.

Favorite People//
I'm... going to take a wild guess that you're a English dub watcher.

About You//
I love POTC and LOTR. Also another plus for you for liking Spirited Away. Other than that, it's kind of boring, but you do accomplish explaining yourself.
Jun 30, 2010 7:11 PM

Jul 2008
Sotoriel

It's very pretty. As for the signature, I love the people in it and a plus with the floral background.

Profile Picture
I love it! It makes me wanna go play Pokemon right now.

Favorite Anime
I love the two Miyazaki movies. And I've seen bits of Samurai Champloo on TV.

Favorite Manga
I'm a fan of Kimi ni Todoke too. As for the others, I've never read but have heard of.

Favorite Characters
I don't know many here, except for Nana and Red.

Favorite People
Good choices. Miyazaki for films, Edward Elric's seiyuu Romi Paku, and Maaya Sakamoto (I love her singing).

About You
I love all of the Pokemon related. It's what got me into anime! And we have a high compatibility for both anime and manga. I rarely come across that.
Jun 30, 2010 8:42 PM

Dec 2008
@EarthStar9109

Great avatar, since it actually does something. Wishes people a happy summer. xD

Profile Picture
Really colorful, and bright. I can tell it's from a pretty old anime, but still, great editing by you. Since you actually put your name in it with the perfect colors.

Favorite Anime
FMA is pretty good, but haven't watched brotherhood. Sailor moon, Itazura na kiss, it's probably because you're a girl that you favourited them, otherwise, I didn't like them enough to favourie them. xD

Favorite Manga
I've only read FMA, and none of the others.

Favorite Characters
Totally agreed on Roy Mustang, but as for the others, I wouldn't know except for Alphonse and Edward. I can now tell that you're a huge fan of FMA/Brotherhood.

Favorite People
Only one I know is Sakamoto Maaya, since she did voice of Ciel from Kuroshitsuji, managed to do a great voice for a young boy.

About You
Pretty short, but that's how I like em'. xD Like how you put Greetings and Thanks for visiting pics. And really colorful about you, as well.
Jun 30, 2010 9:17 PM

May 2010
Nightt

Profile Picture: I like the use of shading, oh, and it's nice and simple.

Favorite Anime: Clannad AS is supposed to be great, can't blame you there.

Favorite Manga: Argh, haven't read nor heard of any of them.

Favorite Characters: Everyone loves Lelouch! 0-0 Typical favorite characters

Favorite People: Aya Hirano- everyone likes :P

About You: Hey, I'm not the one to buy cosplay/ figurines and all that either.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jun 30, 2010 10:32 PM

Mar 2009
LoveEnmaAi

Same character. White hair and yellow/golden eyes.. not a bad combination.

Profile Pic:

Don't like the blurry effects the pic has, whether intentional or not.

Fav Anime:

Looks like you're a hardcore fan of JS. Seeing the number of anime on your list, maybe it's just you haven't watched anything else that wows you. Elfen Lied the manga was way better than the anime. The anime omitted lots of parts and changed the ending.

Fav Manga:

Although the EL manga is better than the anime imo, I didn't think it was good enough to be a fave of mine. However it was good anyhow.

Characters:

Haven't watched JS yet, but Enma seems like the quiet type.
Lucy in murder mode is cool.

About Me:

That bloody pic with Lucy in it is good stuff.
Jul 1, 2010 10:13 AM

Jul 2008
AlexSadist-sama

Avatar : If it has Alucard in it, then it's good.I like it, I really do.

Signature : Isn't really a signature,lol.'tho he must be really hungry O_o

Profile Pic : I..didn't need to see that.Even if I knew the picture. D:

Favourite Anime : Although I know all of them, I haven't watched them yet e_e But I guess I may choose one from them, since I don't know what to watch now,hoho.

Favourite manga: Onani Master Kurosawa=hell yes.

Characters:The ones that I know=win.Ahhh, that brings back old memories, from when Koukou Debut wasn't a finished series :<

About Me : I lol'd at that Gintama gif.And also at the No random friends request.
*sends you a random friend request*OHOHOHOHO *cough*
Jul 1, 2010 10:51 AM

Feb 2010
Mitzuke

avatar : don't kno who that is but she has an emo teddy bear

signature : really small and kinda cute

profile pic : looks cool but i don't kno who that is

fav animes : besides hitman you seem to like thriller animes with compelling stories

fav mangas : don't really kno any of them besides fairy tail and not a fan of that
series
characters: pretty unique listing but normal for someone who watches the kinda
anime you do except Yui sticks out like a white guy on an NBA team.
about me: one descriptive picture about you. simple but effective
Jul 2, 2010 8:31 AM

Jan 2009
checkdafool

It took me a minute to realize she opened her mouth, ahaha. The signature text is hard to see.

Profile Picture//
Hitsugaya. Overrated, but I still love him.

Favorite Anime//
Lucky Star was admittedly better than I thought it was in the beginning. Did not like Rosario + Vampire's characters or plot. I've heard of the others but never watched them.

Favorite Manga//
Only read Black Cat which was good. Never read the others though. Except parts of Rosario+Vampire, which again, I didn't particularly like.

Favorite Characters//
You stick closely to the characters from series you're a fan of. Kagami is the tsundere everyone loves, Hitsugaya, as mentioned, is a bit overrated. Shana's an interesting character. Mizore I don't have an opinion to. I don't know the other characters or I've only heard of them.

Favorite People//
I refuse to comment. Too many of them I'm not a fan of them *cough Aya Hirano cough* Though, she has (reluctantly, I might add) gained some respect from me after I heard her as Konata.

About Me//
One comment: the Lucky Star dance, I promise you, is probably one of the easier dances compared to many others I've seen. Konata GIF ftw.
Jul 3, 2010 12:35 AM

Jan 2010
@ Sotoriel

Don't know what that's from.. The signature is cute though.

Profile Picture;
POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH 'EM AAAAAAALL! *broken voice* God, the nostalgia.

Favorite Anime;
Spirited Away and Howls Moving Castle are amazing <3 Haven't seen the other one.

Favorite Manga;
Only one I've read outta those are Death Note, and I find it extremely overrated.

Favorite Characters;
Undertaker :D God, I hope he and Grell is in the sequel.. I only know Lavi, Yotsuba and Nana out of the others, and they're pretty cool. Haven't seen too many episodes to judge Lavi and Nana though, but from what I've read of Yotsuba&! she's AWESOME.

Favorite People;
Mamoru Mamoru Mamoru Mamoru *chants*

About Me;
y, hello tar Pokemon addict. God, I wanna read the manga now -.-
Jul 3, 2010 9:29 PM

Mar 2009
holypoop

Nothing much to say about it. It has the word Dolls.

Profile Pic:

Yui and her sister. Cheesy pose, they both look very much alike and personalizing the pic by having your name there.

Fav Anime:

I've read a few chapters of Monster; doubt I'll check the anime out but who knows. Many seem to say it has similarities to Death Note.

Kuroshitsuji, from what I've heard is kinda like a shounen-ai disguised as shounen.

Fav Manga:

You like romance stuff. I generally don't, but I surprisingly liked Koukou Debut. Haruna wasn't the typical shoujo girl and she actually tried and was refreshing. Another thing I like was the fact that the manga didn't just focus on one couple, but also featured the supporting characters consistently. It wasn't emo, but balanced out serious and funny parts. Definitely a manga I'd re-read. Nice art as well.

Dengeki Daisy is good, though sometimes predictable. It's by a guy as well, surprising, since one would expect shoujo mangaka to be mainly females. Kurosaki and the girl have interesting personalities and their interaction makes it a fun read.

Chars:

I don't like Lulu. He's supposedly a genius but I totally don't buy that. Gets emo when he shouldn't.

Izaya.. I wouldn't consider him a villain. Sure, he makes schemes and stuff but just like other Drrr chars, I don't think he stands out.

Disabling comments.. I've come across very few users (less than 5) who do that.
Jul 4, 2010 10:54 AM

Aug 2009
AlexSadist-sama : (I think I've already commented on you, sorry if I have ;_; )

Profile Pic : Nice and bloody, although I've seen it a lot. Reminds me of the first Higurashi arc :)

Anime/Manga : Haven't seen or read any of them, sorry.

Characters : I see even you couldn't resist Kagami's "charm". I don't really like her or tsunderes in general. Light is AMAZING.

About Me : Nice Detroit Metal City guy picture. Nothing much else to say about it.
"If i was a superhero,I'd be Yotsuba, her power is maximum."

When the seagulls cry, there will be no survivors.
Pages (25) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ban the User Above You v.22 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 2

556 by Animeistaken »»
24 seconds ago

» Spam Hurt and Heal game ( 1 2 3 )

Cowabunga - Sep 7, 2010

125 by 4630_Yen_Chan »»
24 seconds ago

» Do you like the person above you? v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 7, 2023

2564 by Animeistaken »»
1 minute ago

» Smash or Pass the above users Avatar? ( 1 2 )

Alriven - Apr 25, 2023

62 by Animeistaken »»
2 minutes ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

8918 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.