Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the PROFILE of the person above you.

New
Pages (25) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Jul 15, 2010 6:56 PM

Apr 2007
@Koishii

A Medium 57.3% compatibility sharing 25 anime...

Favorite Anime
Full Metal Panic - Personally I wasn't really a fan of the original Full Metal Panic but I did love Fumoffu.
Escaflowne - One of the first anime I've ever seen (after discovering it was an "anime" and not just a "cartoon"), but I really don't remember it that much :/
Fullmetal Alchemist - I saw this before reading the manga so I didn't see anything wrong with it ...but even after reading the manga I still love this anime.
Ouran High School Host Club - I'll admit Ouran is a pretty crazy anime - not really one of the greats but its fairy decent compared to other reverse harem anime.

Favorite Manga
Fruits Basket - By far the best reverse harem manga out there.
CardCaptor Sakura - My favorite magical girl manga~

Favorite Characters
Kaname - At first I didn't really like her, especially since she kept beating up Sousuke but the more I watched it the more I released he deserved to have some sense beat into him ...literally.
Sousuke - Blatant ignorance aside he was my favorite Full Metal Panic character.
Tohru - One of my absolute favorite female characters. I couldn't help but love Tohru and all her ditzy-ness.
Keroberos - Next to Sakura, he was my favorite CCS character. I especially loved how he and Li would argue.
Tamaki - Tamaki used to be my favorite Ouran character before I was introduced to Bossanova-kun, but nevertheless I still enjoyed his insane antics and utter stupidity.

The signature is small and plain but kinda cute; I don't know why but I'm not really fond of the avatar.

Profile Picture
I'm not particularly fond of this either. >.>
Jul 15, 2010 7:24 PM

May 2010
@blackskulldragon

Your username reminds me of a YuGiOh card, anyways...

Favorite Anime

Nothing on your list...

[b Favorite Manga

I cannot comment since I have not read a single one of them

Favorite Characters

Not a single one of them I know...

Looks like a schedule (signature). As for Avatar, it looks okay, but kinda small

Profile Picture

Yaoi?...Is that guy eating noodles?

Also, to the person who is going to comment on my profile, I know I have pretty much nothing
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 15, 2010 7:31 PM

Sep 2009
blackskulldragon said:
The signature is small and plain but kinda cute; I don't know why but I'm not really fond of the avatar.

Profile Picture
I'm not particularly fond of this either. >.>

Just don't like poor Kururu, eh? :p Aw.
Jul 16, 2010 2:59 AM

Apr 2010
Koishii said:
@XxAlicexX

We don't have much anime or manga in common (although I do love xxxHOLiC), so I can't make many comments on that front. However, your profile is decorated with really nice graphics; I like the profile picture, and the one you use in your 'About' section is especially nice. Did you make them yourself?

I also agree with many things in your dislike list, more specifically drama queens and children. XD

Myea, everything in my profile, sig, avi etc... is self-made, though some of the pictures aren't drawn by me though ^^

I'm still kinda working on it so yea still under construction~

Profile Picture : It's cute, could have been better with more colors though
Avi And Sig : The sig is rather cute, the avi looks weird, somehow.
Jul 16, 2010 3:10 AM

Jul 2009
@ XxAlicexX

Profile Picture
Looks very good, IF it wasn't so filled with textures :( what a shame.

Favorite Anime
Gundam -- Try watching the classics 0079 and Zeta, they are amazing.. Haven't seen the latest ones
FMA: Brotherhood -- Great shounen, thought the ending was weak tho.

Favorite Manga
Haven't read them, but I have seen the anime adaptation of xxxHolic, wich was really good tbh.. manga version is probably better.

Favorite Characters
Shizuo is great, cool guy
Edward and Roy are decent chars, no too fond of them
Kimihiro is the funniest guy in your list, always loved him in xxxHolic

About you
Looks very clean, love the scorebook in the background as I am a musician and pianist myself :)
Jul 16, 2010 9:10 AM

Mar 2009
Saiensu

Profile Pic:

It appeals to me, probably due to the colours.

Fav Anime:

Gintama is awesome and unique. The jokes are original and different from other comedy anime. Would've given it a 10 except for too many episodes focusing on Shinpachi and also some episodes which weren't funny (like the hard boiled egg one and the Ultraman parody).

Fav Manga:

Gintama's a good read, though I find it better in the anime since there are sound effects and voices to amplify the funniness of the jokes. Missing chapters on most sites inconveniences reading though.

Chars:

Toshi's face (in the ep where Gintoki turned into a cat) when he sniffed the mayo bottle was hilarious. He's okay, but not the best char in Gintama imo. His mayo obsession is super funny though.

About Me:

Lol interesting mosquito riddance 'technique'.
Jul 16, 2010 10:21 AM

Apr 2007
@ AlexSadist-sama

A medium anime (55.8% - 40 shared) and manga (57.6% - 65 shared) compatibility.

Profile Picture - Is that Haine? I kinda like that picture.

Favorite Anime - Outlaw Star was one of the first and definitely one of my favorite anime of all time.

Favorite Manga - Eyeshield 21 is by far my all-time favorite manga; I love Slam Dunk as well even though I'm not really that big of a basketball fan. Detroit Metal City is fine.

Favorite Characters - Light <3 One of my all time favorite characters, though I found I actually prefer Mello over him. :/
So far the only character I like more than Kaede is Sakuragi.
Jul 16, 2010 1:51 PM

Oct 2007
not much for me to say

No favorite anime

I don't know any of your favorite characters

Profile is empty cept for a "My Personality" (I should probably put a link to mine in my profile though)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2010 1:24 AM

Apr 2010
Metroid_Ex

What is there to say?

You have a very perverted profile... I personally wouldn't do something so daring...

I don't know many of your favorite anime and characters either... I don't really like your profile other than the 77.5% Anime Compatibility we have for some reason :/

Jul 17, 2010 1:36 AM

Oct 2008
@ Stereotypical

Anime compatibility = 64.6 % with 15 shared anime

I haven't seen your top favorites yet, except some episodes of Detective Conan (which is not bad).

I'm only familiar with Shizuo from your anime favorites list - he's one of my favorites too

Main picture is cute/hot :)

When I was a kid I watched the same anime you mentioned and I'm a casual gamer too :)
Jul 19, 2010 6:52 AM
Dec 2009
@ Shadowsword.

Favourite animes:
Haven't seen Gundam, but ive heard it's awesome. But im not so ''Robot'' fan.
Code geass 2 was nice, was also my favourite anime before.
Deathnote, one of the best horror animes in my opinion ;)

Favourite Manga:
Only heard about death note.

Favorite Characters:
Lelouch Off course!
death the kid is cool & funny, my favourite character from Soul eater.

About you:
You like Animes with Robots for sure!
Jul 19, 2010 6:59 AM

Jun 2009
QysteiN

hmm pretty plain
Stupid 3rd World Country

Jul 19, 2010 7:04 AM

Dec 2009
@RipCoin
Curious and Original profile design. Magnificent.

Favorite Animes: In my personal opinion, none of those are really that great besides KnK5.

Favorite Manga & Characters: *groan*

Favorite People: Oh god yes, Eri Kitamura.

About You: You seem like a spiffy person.
ZahlzeitJul 19, 2010 9:45 AM
Jul 19, 2010 8:40 AM

Jan 2010
@ Zahlzeit

Profile pic: that's so.. cute... aw.. they're sleeping.. aw.. *dazed*
Favorite Anime: Damn, I need to get my ass moving and watch Darker than BLACK.
Favorite Manga: Don't know them.
Favorite characters: Hosaka, Grell, T.K, Alex and Itsuki. I approve (;
About you: Ugh, I never cared for the Pokemon games. Expect for that Pokemon Stadium game for Nintendo 64.
Jul 19, 2010 9:43 AM

Mar 2007
Not much effort in this business anymore huh?

Dam lazy kids are just fkn lazy...

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jul 19, 2010 1:52 PM

Aug 2009
Profile pic: robotic nude woman. special but cool :p
Favorite Anime: I need to watch some of those :p saw none of them but they look alright ^^
Favorite Manga: Don't know them.
Favorite characters: Canaan ftw (saw her in many amvs)
profile itself: Altough it is unde'r construction it is quite nice and you put some work in it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 19, 2010 3:08 PM

May 2009
Nice profile pic + likes Zero from Vampire Knight. ^^
Jul 19, 2010 4:45 PM

Nov 2008
@Cissy

Well, uh, it looks pretty nice. I didn't really like the AMV that you have, well, rather, I could've dealt without the song. The layout you have of Ulquiorra looks really good! The colors are well coordinated, the fonts nice, and it's easy to read...unlike most layouts I see >_>
L'Arc~en~Ciel, Mamaru, and Takahiro are always great(Takahiro being one of my favorites, as well) and you have a few favorite characters that I like, those being Light, Itachi, and Ulquiorra.

I guess that's it :P
Jul 19, 2010 10:19 PM

Nov 2008
Bump
Jul 20, 2010 4:01 PM

Jan 2010
@ DrakeWants2Speak

Profile pic: O__O Tell me what manga/anime/whatevs that's from! NOW!
Favorite anime: Man, I suck for not having seen any of those -.- I will tho.
Favorite character: EXCUSE ME while I go and kill myself because Light fucking Yagami is such an overrated douche. *looks at Lelouch on my list* Oh wait..
About you: DAAAMN, awesome dude is awesome. Also: Dr.Gray-Man theme <3
Jul 21, 2010 9:32 PM

Jul 2008
you guys are wimping out on the comments!

Username
u immature u

Basic avatar, althought I like the character. no siggy D:

Profile Picture
Yaoi! DD: no like for that reason only ><

About Me
I like the classic Alice pic! Also can't stop watching that gif o-O

Favorite Anime
Brotherhood is one of my favorites too :) FMA was the first anime I ever saw...Dunno why everyone likes Higurashi no Naku Koro ni so much though, gore just doesn't appeal to me.

Miscellanious Comments
Ton of clubs but good to see you're not one of those people with 200+ accepted random friend requests! But why did you disable your comments?
CanadianChillJul 21, 2010 10:40 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2010 6:45 AM

Apr 2010
Love the avatar >//<! AND the siggy xD

Profile picture
Spice and wolf fan aye? :O I'm planning on watching that~

Favorites
Gankutsuou that was hella cool anime there though I had some trouble with the 'eye-hurting' textures but amazing nonetheless
OMG CHIBI-KUN AS ONE OF THE FAVORITES!
xD Excalibur as a favorite? That's epic, I never thought anyone would like that potato! x'D

About me
Rather cool and neat :3
Jul 22, 2010 7:48 AM

Oct 2008
It is okay.

Makes me wonder why so many girls like Yaoi, personally I think yaoi / yuri is so boring :D
Jul 22, 2010 8:29 AM

Oct 2008
Profile Picture: Not bad. The guy looks a bit sad. Needs a hug.

:3 in the About Me section xD

We have very high anime compatibility - 80.7%

Baccano and Durarara are great shows

Has 2 of the best characters ever in favorite list
Jul 22, 2010 1:20 PM

Mar 2007
everyone starts with a 10/10...
I don't like shounen characters and Giant robos that much. -5pts
But you don't drop anime, so good for you.+2pts
BUT about me is unimpressive. -1pt
4/10

I'll put more effort when others put more effort.

EDIT:
Autoplaying youtube video... -100pts

-96/10 (you get negative points sir, plz try again)
RanivusJul 22, 2010 1:23 PM

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Jul 22, 2010 1:22 PM

Oct 2008
Looks like you spent a lot of time on your profile Ravinus :P.
Jul 22, 2010 9:40 PM

Jul 2008
@ Ranivus

you guys are wimping out on the comments!

Username
I kept thinking is was spelt Ravinus until I proof-read my post, heh.

Not that original, but good job on scripting the text font in your siggy! I wish I had the patience to learn how to do that :|

Profile Picture
I have no idea what that's from, but I find it strangely addicting to look at...

About Me
DUDE! Kudos on putting a link on EVERY character pic in your favorite characters section! must've been hell ><

As for the rest you've got a ton of interesting info/links/stuff to look at. That's what I like to see in a profile! Gave me some ideas of some substance I can ad to mine ^^

Favorite Anime
Spice and Wolf automatically gets you a passing grade. give yourself a pat on the back.

Miscellaneous Comments
You definitely put a lot of work into your about me section, I respect you for that. But why did you disable your comments?

@ apple
-You get your review when your profile comment exceeds 1 sentence or you get an "about me" section :|
Jul 23, 2010 9:41 AM

Jan 2009
canadianchill

I can't really tell what your avatar is, but I do like your signature. The colors are nice, and the font for your title is pretty. Very autumny.

Profile Picture//
Yay for Spice and Wolf! Overall, it's simple, but clearly you tried to add some style into it by changing up the shape. However, there's something about it that makes me not completely love it (I don't know if it's the font or the thick border, but oh well).

Favorite Anime//
I've only seen Spice and Wolf from your favorites, but I've come to really like the series. I'm not even sure why it was good, ahaha. I've yet to see the others, but meh, we still got half a summer to go.

Favorite Manga//
I've been debating reading Spice and Wolf for a while, but I never got a push to try it. Mushishi on the other hand, is a must-read for me (though I'm not sure when that will be). But I'm guessing you're not much of a manga reader, juding from the two favorites and manga list, ahaha.

Favorite Characters//
Ed Elric is awesome. I think he's a very well developed character (and plus, his spasms about his height is quite amusing).
You win for having Mugen on your list. That is all.
Ginko seems like an interesting character, but I don't know the story (yet), so we'll see about that.
Holo's a cute character, though it bothers me that people like her for being a furry or whatever they're called.
Excalibur is obnoxious. I want to writhe his neck, but I guess some people like him because of that.

About Me//
You have a lot of similar interests as me, that much I know (even the weather! Yay!). I like the softness of your profile, but I don't really like how it just randomly changes into a new picture, though the way you did it is a lot easier on the eyes than what some people would usually do (blatantly obvious laziness). The fact that you're into music is enough for me. P.S. Good taste in music.
Jul 23, 2010 10:20 AM

Aug 2007
@Sotoriel

Theyre good. The pics are from Yostsuba, right?

Profile Picture
LoL. The picture its too good and funny. I like it very much.

Favorite Anime
Spirited away and Howls movin castle are very good movies. From Ghibli are my favorite movies

Favorite Manga
I also like xxxholic, but I prefer from the authors other mangas. I havent hear about the manga of Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan.

Favorite Characters
Nana:I like her voice. Is better than Reira but Hachi is the best one of nana anime.
Red:One of my fav pokemon characters in the videogames
Yuuko: I really miss her on the manga. I want to see her again>3

About Me
Youre name isnt boring. Is really a good name. You explain the basic things of your own person.You really like to read manga. I check and you have 255 complete manga :3
minimiauJul 23, 2010 10:23 AM
Jul 24, 2010 3:40 AM

Apr 2010
@minimiau

Avi is cute; siggy is.....Plain..

Profile picture
Cute but not impressive.

Favorites
Tamakiiiii~~ You got some cool favorites there :3

About me
Alittle bit plain but fine~

apple said:
It is okay.

Makes me wonder why so many girls like Yaoi, personally I think yaoi / yuri is so boring :D

I don't care about what you 'think'. I didn't actually post here to have you lamely comment on that tsk.
Jul 24, 2010 7:56 AM

Jan 2009
XxAlicexX

Matches nicely. And I really like your signature. Makes me wonder how you did something like that. xD

Profile Picture//
I really like the colors and how it blends in. Not sure who the character is, but she's cute.

Favorite Anime//
Haven't seen Gundam yet... but Kuroshitsuji was kind of a meh series for me. I personally think it didn't do any justice for the manga. Haven't started the sequel, but to be honest, I don't feel any good vibes coming from it until someone convinces me otherwise. From the episode or two I've seen of FMA Brotherhood, it looked great. Overall, interesting selection. You're obviously a huge fan of Kuroshitsuji.

Favorite Manga//
Kuroshitsuji again. xD But as mentioned before, I think the manga's much better (and newest chapter made me squee). Though major points to you for having xxxHOLiC on your list. :3

Favorite Characters//
Shizuo's overrated like Izaya and Durarara!! in general, but he's a pretty cool and bishie character.
Ahaha, Lelouch. I love his flamboyant hands.
Ahh, Light... despite my not liking him, I can't help but admire his sheer insanity. ... no, I'm not crazy for liking someone for their insanity. Moving on.
Death the Kid = love. The end.
I'll be a lazy bum and take this from what I said in my previous review: Ed Elric is awesome. I think he's a very well developed character (and plus, his spasms about his height is quite amusing).
I actually hated Mustang at first, but I've eventually come to love him in the end. Good reason to have him on the list.
Saito's so pretty. xD
Watanuki is an awesome character (though favorite from xxxHOLiC is definitely Yuuko for me).
You have such an interesting group of characters for your tops, ahaha.

About Me//
I love your profile. That is all.
Jul 24, 2010 9:09 AM

Oct 2008
@ Satoriel

Ava & Siggy
Very cute :) The girl looks very cheerful and I like the soft colours you used. Well done!

Profile Picture
I find it weird, funny and I feel that it has a message at the same time. I think the guy wanted to hide away from people.

Profile Design
Perfectly compliments your profile picture and that's a plus.
From the "About Me" section I can say that you're a person with many talents and I admire people like that.

Current Obsessions section
Manga : Katekyo Hitman Reborn! manga is my current obsession too and somehow I like it more than the anime. I think it's the art which rapidly improves.
Character : I'm only familiar with Tim Burton's version of the Cheshire Cat and I like his version a lot. I never saw the Disney movie though.
Music : The Gorillaz are good in my opinion. I like their song Feel Good Inc.

Favorite Anime
You're a Studio Ghibli/Miyazaki fan I assume. I haven't seen any of the Ghibli movies yet but I watch some soon.

Favorite Manga
Death Note is one of my favorites too. The art in it is impressive.

Favorite Characters
I only really know Undertaker and Belphegor - and I like them both. In some way their character design is similar. I only saw a bit of Sanji up till now - I don't know when I will seriously watch One Piece xD

Favorite People
Ok, you really like Miyazaki :)
Paku Romi is my favorite female voice actress - I love her as Ed best.
Miyano Mamoru voiced a few characters I like - especially Death the Kid. He did a perfect voice for him.
Suzumura Kenichi - His voice is particular and I like it as well.
Sakamoto Maaya - Great job voicing Ciel, Crona and Haruhi
Kajiura Yuuki - The Pandora Hearts OST is very good and her compositions with Kalafina are awesome.

Overall
Nice profile, awesome tastes!
Keep it up!
Jul 24, 2010 11:22 AM

Jan 2010
@ shadowsword

Avatar/sig I just started watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn (: Nice avatar and sig.
Profile pic Meh, nothing special. That's Gundam, right?
Favorite anime Damn, you love Gundam. Code Geass is great. Fairy Tail is enjoyable and I used to have it on my fave list. Death Note is overrated IMO.
Favorite manga Death Note ----..---" (<-- lol, wtf?). But, yay, Kuroshitsuji.
Favorite characters Lelouch, Grell, Alois, Izaya, and Shizuo XD
About you Okay, you REALLY love Gundam. I probably should watch it sometime, too bad I'm not a big mecha fangirl.
Jul 24, 2010 9:21 PM

Mar 2009
holypoop

Some fellow from Kuroshitsuji.

Profile Pic:

Looks like some yaoi or shounen-ai.. no comment.
Personalizing the pic by having your name there is good though, I approve.

Fav Anime:

R2 was good in the first half perhaps but the episodes towards the end got way too emo. Thinking back, several things were just overdone and there was lotta wasted potential such as the Geass. It would've been interesting if there was more focus on that instead of many mecha battles.

Higurashi no naku Koro ni was great, except for the ending, art and animation. It wasn't scary but anyway I liked it.

Drrr's overrated imo. Horrible ending as well.

Fav Manga:

Koukou Debut is fucking awesome. Generally I don't like shoujo but it's one of the few exceptions.

Dengeki is alright. The art isn't the typical generic shoujo art.

Chars:

I don't like Lelouch. He's such a prick and I don't think he's smart. At all.
Izaya is the so-called evil one but I don't find him evil.
Fuko .. was annoying. Very.
Jul 25, 2010 8:49 AM

Jun 2009
@ Alex

C.C. :3 hot

Profile Pic:

C.C. again hotter.

Fav Anime:

love sports ah

Fav Manga:

love sports ah

Overall

youre a healthy sporty boy :3
Stupid 3rd World Country

Jul 25, 2010 5:32 PM

Jul 2008
@ RipCoin

Signature & Avatar
Juding from your profile skills I think you could do better >< avatar picture looks a little off...but if you drew that yourself then its fricken awesome

Profile Picture
Like da perspective! Mebbe plop your username in there somewhere?

About me
One of the better ones I've seen :) Everything sticks to the theme which is a plus. And its difficult to resist pressing that button that brings you to your animelist...which is scripted!! +100 points

Favorite Anime
Toradora ftw. I never really loved the kanon or clannad series though :|

Favorite Characters
meh...

Favorite People
Glad to see you're not a lazy-ass like me and have more than 1 person listed there :P
Jul 26, 2010 12:12 AM

Jan 2010
@ canadianchill

Avatar/Sig Spice and woooolf. Need to watch that too. I like the siggy.
Favorite anime I'm watching Honey and Clover right now, other than that I don't know those.
Favorite manga Don't know em'.
Favorite characters EDWAARD xD ...and that all I know.
About you Oooh, I like the design :D
Jul 26, 2010 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
@holypoop

Name: I lol'd

Avatar/Sig: Very well done. I am a huge fan of creepy smiles/grins or characters that have them.

Profile Pic: Decent. Text is clearly visible, which is nice.

Favorite Anime: Code Geass is awesome. Higurashi I will be starting shortly, looks good. FMA I am not a fan of. Others I don't know.

Favorite Manga: Don't know any of them, although they look like they aren't my type.

Favorite Characters: Lelouch is a great character, but I'm more of a Suzaku fan myself. Fuko is hilarious. I know of Grell, looks to be pretty cool, but I don't know much else.

About you: Short and to the point, unlike mine. Pretty good over all.
Jul 26, 2010 11:38 AM
Feb 2010
WELL ^_^

PRO PIC- 5/5 CAUSE MY GOD LOVE HELLSING

FAVE ANIME-GLAD YOU LOVE HELLSING (LOVE IT TOO)

FAVE MANGA-THUMBS UP FOR LIKING Ikki Tousen !

FAVE CHARACTERS-LOVE NEARLY ALL OF THEM EXCEPT A FEW HEAR AND THERE

ABOUT YOU-LOVE THE WELCOME AND THE UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN THINGY ^_^

Jul 27, 2010 8:43 AM

Mar 2009
NinjaSassy212

Luffy making a funny expression, probably something like "that has nothing to do with me".

Profile Pic:

Mio.. not exactly a good pic of her and even if it was, I wouldn't give a damn since I don't like her anyway.

Fav Anime:

Haven't watched Trinity, but I've read a few chapters and they were kinda boring.
Bleach.. well, crappy fillers and more crappy fillers..
Paranoia started off good, then went downhill all the way to the end.

Fav Manga:

Bleach has been crap (and that's an understatement) for a long time already.
One Piece has been quite good up till where I've read, but I don't have the drive to continue it for now.
Air Gear.. too much fanservice and nothing spectacular.

Chars:

Sasuke=EMO
The rest that I know, no comment.
Aug 8, 2010 8:20 PM

Jul 2008
Signature & Avatar
Eh... Kampfer, dropped that after 3rd episode xD
Overkill link blasted my speakers >< but made me want to rewatch the Madness Combat series.

Profile Picture
Highschool of the dead? been seein lotta those pictures around lately xD

About me
False! There is nothing in there about you except that you don't want random friend requests...

Favorite Anime
Actaully I haven't even seen any of those. I don't watch many sport animes (besides Ippo)

Favorite Characters
Seeing Alucard on your list reminded me that I still need to watch Hellsing :o I'm in the mood for a gorey anime...

Favorite People
I'm gonna cheat and say the same thing as my other profile comments...
Glad to see you're not a lazy-ass like me and have more than 1 person listed there :P

Other Comments
I've seen that you're an active member around the forums but yet you only have 8 friends. Which means being in your posse is an exclusive and rare opportunity... can I join? :P
Aug 9, 2010 2:02 AM

Mar 2009
Signature & Avatar
Very pretty ;D soft colors and stuff, nice

Profile Picture
Spice and Wolf? (haven't watched it yet, but I'm planning to) also very pretty

About me
you did a really nice job on that part, -how do people do that...-

Favorite Anime
Actaully I haven't even seen any of those. I don't watch many sport animes (besides Ippo)

Favorite Characters
Ed ;D
and Holo, i did nót expect that -sarcasm-
and it's nice to see that Excalibur also has fans XD

Favorite People
you have only one person, but Kugimiya Rie is an awesome seiyuu, so i don't care. ;)

Other Comments
9 out of 10
Aug 9, 2010 2:45 AM
May 2010
I don't know if that's Naruto or Bleach but, it's funny, so it's an immediate win. ^_^ Squishy bewbs ftw.

Profile Picture
...I'm not so into Yaoi. :P

About Me
Erm, a little bit messy. And I'm not so into the anime world yet as to understand any of the series affiliated with the videos and claims you put up there. :P

Favorite Anime
Gurren Lagann. Not bad. FMA Brotherhood. Undeniably deserving to be favorited by all, though it's below Gurren Lagann? Interesting. :P

Favorite Characters
Edward ranked first? Awesome. Viral on the second? This list is getting better. L on the third? Meh, he's not that annoying, I guess. And I don't know the rest. On Viral, though, he's one of those 'interesting bad guys amongst the boring good ones' in Gurren Lagann, so he's got my liking, too. ^_^

Favorite People
Paku Romi. Played Ichijouji Ken in Digimon Adventure 02, the only new Chosen Child that's interesting.

Other Comments
23 SHARED ANIME. Interesting. Another Digimon fan. Awesome. >:D
Aug 11, 2010 8:39 AM

Jan 2009
OminousFlare

It's... an orange blob that kind of reminds me of an egg yolk. As for your signature, I ADORE THAT MOVIE. ♥

Profile Picture//
You look unbelievably bored. Assuming that is you of course... though it'd be strange if it weren't... kind of.

Favorite Anime//
Never saw Detective Conan, though my friend's obsessed with it. Gotta say, all the Kaito Kid appearances are awesome though. xD
Pokemon > Digimon in my world. Sorry.
Never saw Clannad, though everyone seems to either think it's the greatest thing since sliced pie, or they think it's overrated.
FMA Brotherhood is something I really need to start... especially since it looked unbelievably good when I saw the first couple of episodes.

Favorite Manga//
Detective Conan again? You're clearly a huge fan of the series.

Favorite Characters//
Ahh, a lot of Digimon characters I don't particularly recognize since I wasn't a huge follower of it.
However, as I've said in like, every comment for people who had Lelouch as a favorite: overrated, but he's still entertaining/amusing.
Not a huge fan of Kallen, except for that one episode where she kicked the crap out of Suzaku.
Ed is a pretty awesome, and I think the author put a lot of thought into his character.
Other than that, no comment.

Favorite People//
They're all somehow related to Conan and Digimon... talk about being an avid fan.

About Me//
Ahahaha, hopeless romantics... interesting. That's all I can say.
Aug 11, 2010 8:50 AM

Nov 2008
Top Five: Hn, there are three. I've watched only Samurai Champloo and I've to say that it rocks~ The other two - ugh.

Favourite Characters: Nice, nice. 5 of them are one of my favs too.

Favourite People: Most of them are popular and also Kajiura Yuki's music is pure love~

About Me: Short and nicely done~

Avatar and Signature: 4chan O__O XDD I like it

Comments: 4769... I'll beat you XDDD
Aug 11, 2010 8:59 AM

Jun 2008

Sotoriel's

Cute, like that pastel in the siggy, oh and the font too.

Profile Picture
Relaxing, and natural, not show-offy, again, cute.

About Me
A little bit hard to read the font, had to squint but oh it's okay, and btw with your so-many-obsessions how do you find time for stuff like school or something?? Lol.

Favorite Anime
Hi 5 for first 2!! Hayao Miyazaki rules :D

Favorite Characters
Yuuko-san's super cool, there's one lady I'd like to date if I'm a guy hehe. And Himura Kenshin's such a gentlemen romantic fella *fangirling*

Favorite People
Paku Romi *nods nods* Maaya Sakamoto sounds familiar... Hayao Miyazaki of courseee

Other Comments
Heyyyy look at our anime compatibility.. "Extremely High" ^^

Edit: Gah I'm late... that's for Sotoriel.. anyway ignore me just go on... sorry for the sequence upsetting thing =.=

Edit 2nd: On second thought gimme some time I'll do Zloan's.. lol.

Zloan's

Hrmm who's that in your avatar?

Profile Picture
Cool~ and nice editting =)

About Me
Themed with profile pic, very neat, and very categorized, omg you're so young.

Favorite Anime
I have a friend who's very addicted to KHR too! I haven't watch any of the animes in your fav list yet though =(

Favorite Characters
I see you have a thing for cool guys :)

Favorite People
Jun Fukuyama! A really good seiyuus.. yeap I agree.

Other Comments
Howww did you make all the comments in center??
Yvonne_Aug 11, 2010 9:09 AM

Aug 11, 2010 9:16 AM

Jun 2009
Ava/sig
I wonder why, I don't know which anime he's from, but I kinda like it.

Profile pic
meh it's okay.

About me
Awesome.

Fav anime
Honey & clover, I've always wanted to watch it:3
I'm not a fan of Clannad, so yeah. Ohh, I love Ouran. Code Geass is okay. Never watch Detective Conan.

Fav manga
You don't have any favorite manga(s).

Fav charaters
Well, It's okay, though I like Tamaki, and Chiaki.

Fav people
huh, Fukuyama Jun, Miyano Mamoru & Kamiya Hiroshi is <3

Comments
bah it's only 15 of 24, but it seems that you like talking to other MAL members :)
jjihhyeAug 11, 2010 9:25 AM

Aug 11, 2010 9:26 AM

Nov 2008
Top Five: They rock, even if they're 4 XD

Favourite Characters: all of them are win!

Favourite People: best of the best

About Me: nice as always~

Avatar and Signature: I have to admit it - you're one of the fewest people who can make they're profiles or av&sig that look awesome without to many effects *__*

Comments: not many, but I dunno, seriously... the comments thing is like a blank page for me XD
Aug 11, 2010 9:26 AM

Jul 2008
@ that Zloan
Avvy + Siggy
I don't recognize him D: but at least their matching right? Hooray consistent themes!^^

Profile Picture
Took me a moment to realize he was from Kurshituji... been a loong time since I watched that :d

Favorite Anime
Kuroshituji, big surprise xD you've got reborn on there though, which is cool cause I just picked up wtaching it again recently :)

About Me
Is awesome. Text is easy to read and the layout looks fantastic. But learning all those languages? I'm jealous... all I know is my native language and like 20 words in spanish >< We also share a commen hatred for Barbie girls in real life. lol @ I DONT LIKE TO BE TOUCHED

Favorite Characters
Kuroshituji, surprise surprise xD
CanadianChillAug 11, 2010 9:29 AM
Aug 12, 2010 7:53 AM

Nov 2008
Top Five: ... so-so

Favourite Characters: nice

Favourite People: Rie has a nice voice~

About Me: nice and short~

Avatar and Signature: ava - you should have focused on one of the characters; siga - one of the fewest I like~

Comments: You need more love XDD kidding~
Pages (25) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» lowercase chat thread v.22 people can't do titles a painful edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karinara - May 12

6797 by Kikitsune »»
30 seconds ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

9228 by Zayvex »»
45 seconds ago

» Would you pat or slap the above user? v.3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 3

1372 by MitsukiHimeka »»
2 minutes ago

» The user above you is falling. Would you catch them? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mr_Libra - Apr 10

1099 by Uruururoroa »»
6 minutes ago

» The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Waffles_ - Jun 10

1674 by Uruururoroa »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.