Forum Settings
Forums

What is the worst anime you ever watched, and why?

New
Pages (141) « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 58 » ... Last »
Jan 5, 2010 12:36 PM

Jan 2010
Ikki Tousen
Jan 5, 2010 3:43 PM

Jul 2009
Elfen Lied appears to be a crap if you approach it from that mindless childish gore angle. However, regarding its story, I beg to differ.

Agreed, in fact I would say it's one of the best done I'vce seen, it just doesn't hold back when it comes to what you're seeing... IMO.

Jan 5, 2010 3:59 PM
Oct 2009
Powerpuff Girls Z I didn't even get through one episode.
Jan 5, 2010 4:13 PM

Jun 2009
um, I finished it but I thought it were terrible.

My-Otome

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jan 5, 2010 4:20 PM
Jul 2009
By far it was Strawberry Panick. How could they fuck up yuri?
Jan 5, 2010 10:18 PM

Dec 2009
The worst would be Ginban Kaleidoscope. Akikan comes in at a close second.
Jan 5, 2010 10:24 PM
Jun 2009
Ninja Scroll: The Series was probably my worst so far.
Jan 6, 2010 12:00 AM

Apr 2009
lonercarrot said:
By far it was Strawberry Panic. How could they fuck up yuri?

Fixed.

It's not Yuri it's shoujo ai
And it wasn't meant to be sex sex sex
It was a romance story
Jan 6, 2010 1:43 AM

Feb 2009
I would have to say Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, The ending killed me so much all i could say when it ended was WTF. Honestly i said WTF every time i think of this anime.
Jan 6, 2010 2:31 AM
Jul 2009
rebekahlol said:
lonercarrot said:
By far it was Strawberry Panic. How could they fuck up yuri?

Fixed.

It's not Yuri it's shoujo ai
And it wasn't meant to be sex sex sex
It was a romance story

Whatever. The point is, it sucked
Jan 6, 2010 3:22 AM

May 2008
AlexisSolitaire said:
Haylias said:
Now, the worst shit is Elfen Lied.

I wouldn't say it's the worst but clearly, it's overrated.

This, the second post.
Elfen Lied isn't bad. I liked it, quite a lot.
But it's also quite overrated to be honest.

I honestly can't stand it either way, when people act like it's the best anime ever or that it's like so horrible.
It's a good anime, and that's about it. For me at least.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jan 6, 2010 3:28 AM

Mar 2009
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. That and Bobobob whatever, just god no.
Jan 6, 2010 4:12 AM

Apr 2009
It's a tie between School Days and Ef - A Tale of Melodies.
Jan 6, 2010 4:18 AM

Nov 2007
Monochrome Factor. I stopped watching after ep 1 and I still miss those stolen 24 minutes that I can never get back.
Jan 6, 2010 11:33 AM

Nov 2009
Super Gals was probably the worst. I remember my cousin just wanted me to see it sooo badly. Those were some good memories....
Jan 6, 2010 2:32 PM

Sep 2009
Chi's Sweet Home. There just seems to be something about this anime that I can't stand.
Jan 6, 2010 5:17 PM

Aug 2008
itainteazy said:
Eiken. I still dont kno what the point of that show was

This~ and Kampfer~ Both should not see the light of Day~
Jan 7, 2010 2:30 PM

Jan 2010
I hated Dears..It was very nonsense..
Jan 7, 2010 2:40 PM

May 2008
Could be Hitsuji no Uta.

Jan 7, 2010 3:26 PM
Nov 2009
Skip Beat. I know a lot of people like that stuff and it wasn't a bad plot but I couldn't stand the main character. I just wanted to hit her. Hard.
Jan 7, 2010 6:03 PM

Jul 2009
I'm taking all of these off my "completed" list, meaning that they really won't be the worst anime I've ever seen. I don't usually finish watching the anime I really hate, and I'd have to think far too hard to look back and figure out ones I've tried watching and gave up on. (For some reason I don't bother making a "dropped" list. Whatever.) However, these are the ones I've disliked out of all the anime I've completed:

FLCL. I started watching it with such high expectations, because it seemed to be so widely enjoyed, and then had to force myself to watch all 6 episodes. Maybe the style just wasn't for me. It was all so random and dramatic, the story never really went anywhere, and Haruko grated on my nerves something awful. I think I ended up giving it a 6 anyway, because of the art, Naota and Mamimi.

Gakuen Heaven. It was okay enough (also earned a 6 from me), but was fairly boring and uneventful. The characters weren't anything special either. I probably only finished watching it because I'm so starved for yaoi series Q_Q

Sousei no Aquarion. Thinking back, I honestly don't even remember why I watched all 26 episodes of this. I suppose some were pretty entertaining, but the series as a whole was seriously lacking. And the ending. UGH.
Jan 7, 2010 6:54 PM

Apr 2009
hack sign
Jan 7, 2010 8:57 PM

Feb 2009
-Freedom_Gunboy- said:
Coolcia said:
rebekahlol said:

Oh and I forgot Elfen Lied I dropped it after 10 minutes..rated it a 1.
How can anyone find that entertaining?

agreed, its overrated and is just crap mindless violence with no story..and for me its moribito,, just never really liked it.

Elfen Lied appears to be a crap if you approach it from that mindless childish gore angle. However, regarding its story, I beg to differ.

Exactly. Elfen Lied is one of the best anime of the decade -because- of its bleak and uncompromising story and the fascinating relationship between Kohta and Lucy. Dropping it because it's over-the-top gory is just plain immature.

And how the hell could anyone properly rate a 13 episode series after watching only 10 minutes of it? Shocking does not equal bad.

Jan 8, 2010 7:59 PM

Sep 2009
ellette said:
Sousei no Aquarion. Thinking back, I honestly don't even remember why I watched all 26 episodes of this. I suppose some were pretty entertaining, but the series as a whole was seriously lacking. And the ending. UGH.

Hahaha, yes, I must say, Aquarion was quite abysmal, wasn't it?

I mean it was a 26 episode series with like, 23.5 episodes of filler. Not to mention the whole premise was just bad to begin with. At least Mugen punch was worth some laughs for being so utterly ridiculous, but that's about all the praise I can give it XD
Jan 9, 2010 3:39 PM

Nov 2008
Peaceh Girl..

Just hate the whole thing. Too cliche!
Jan 9, 2010 3:58 PM

Dec 2009
Haven't watched any HORRIBLE anime, But the worst would be D.N. Angel.
Dropped it after 2 episodes.
Jan 10, 2010 9:13 AM

Mar 2008
Kampfer would have to be the worst anime I have watched. The ideas were good, but poorly executed.
Coming soon!
Jan 10, 2010 9:23 AM

Jun 2009
Inkunami! is my personal worst anime ever watched, dropped after 2 episodes and only anime i've ever given a 1 to.. but is kinda strange given other animes i've watched.
Feb 14, 2010 12:06 PM
Feb 2010
I bet some of you did saw this but...

Search for worst anime ever: Round 1

PS: Sequels don't count but if they do they are included in one package as example Code Geass also contains Code Geass R2.This list are only the oneswhich I saw and so no Evangelion and all Gundam series before Seed.

Broken down to genre

Shounen/Adventure/Fantasy: Bleach vs Berserk/Naruto vs Dragonball/One Piece vs Buso Renkin/Weiss Kruez vs Yu Yu Hakusho/Ikkitousen vs Tenjou Tenge/Hunter x Hunter vs Guin Saga/Tears to Tiara vs Seiken no Blacksmith/Rurouni Kenshin vs Samurai Champloo

Romance(both straight and homosexual): Ouran High School Host Club vs Vampire Knight/Fruit Basket vs Hana Yori Dango/Skip Beat vs Kimi ni Todoke/Shugo Chara vs Cardcaptor Sakura/Saiunkoku Monogatari vs Fushigi Yuugi/Ai no Kusabi vs Aoi Hana/Strawberry Panic vs Princess Princess/Junjou Romantica vs Candy Boy

Seinen/Slice of life/Comedy: Hidamari Sketch vs Lucky Star/Clannad vs Ef/Da Capo vs Seitokai no Ichizon/Pani Poni Dash vs Puni Puni Poemy/Taishou Yakyuu Musume vs Princess 9/Zero no Tsukaima vs Tora Dora/K-On vs Beck/Azumanga Daioh vs Cromartie High School

Mecha/Sci-fi: Macross Frontier vs Gundam Seed/Sora Kake Girl vs Galaxy Angel/Elfen Lied vs Saikano/Gundam 00 vs Sousei no Aquarion/Linebarrels of Iron vs Vandread/Code Geass vs Heroic Age

Round 1: Suckiness Begins!

1. Bleach vs Berserk:
This battle is not as tough as it should be. It much like neverending annoyance vs cliffhanger annoyance. I decided to make Bleach 'win' this battle as Berserk has better character and plot development than Bleach. Suckier: Bleach

2. Naruto vs Dragonball:
No contest. Toriyama worked all by himself to popularize the genre but Kishimoto just ride along. Suckier: Naruto

3. One Piece vs Buso Renkin:
Student vs master. As far as I know Oda(One Piece) was a student to Watsuki(Buso Renkin, Rurouni Kenshin). Buso Renkin suffered a problem which OP don't had. By 26 episodes long it is too short for a shounen. I won't argue it since its manga is short too but I think Watsuki can do better. It is a shame the master beaten by his own student but at least he still can proud of it that he succeed training his student well. Suckier: Buso Renkin

4. Weiss Kruez vs Yu Yu Hakusho:
No contest again. Yu Yu Hakusho defines the shounen genre well but Weiss Kruez is a shoujo that disguised as a shounen. Suckier: Weiss Kruez

5. Ikkitousen vs Tenjo Tenge:
I really disliked both but they are good action shows with fanservices. Docks Ikkitousen for trying the fanservice too hard(but it doesn't mean that I can forgive Tenjo Tenge). Suckier: Ikkitousen

6. Hunter x Hunter vs Guin Saga:
A tough one. Guin Saga is a good fantasy show but Hunter x Hunter is a good adventure. There is nothing wrong with Hunter x Hunter, but Guin Saga is overall better show. Suckier: Hunter x Hunter

7. Tears to Tiara vs Seiken no Blacksmith:
Both are bad fantasy shows but at least Tears to Tiara is more adventure/fantasy than Seiken no Blacksmith. SnB at the other hand is a harem/comedy show disguised as a fantasy. Suckier: Seiken no Blacksmith

8. Rurouni Kenshin vs Samurai Champloo:
Both are cool samurai flicks but Kenshin is better in that theme. While Champloo had good hip-hop theme but it is complete alien in samurai theme. It just don't mix. Forgive me Champloo but you just no match for RK, regardless how awesome you are. Suckier: Samurai Champloo

9. Ouran High School Host Club vs Vampire Knight:
I hate Ouran. I really do. Vampire Knight at the other hand suffered too much melodramatic plot, characters and everything else while Ouran is a light comedy. Even though I pitied Vampire Knight but Ouran is universally better show regardless how much I hated it. Suckier: Vampire Knight

10. Fruit Basket vs Hana Yori Dango:
I don't like both but at least Tohru is a better female lead and Fruit Basket is more male-friendly than Hana Yori Dango. HYD had neither. Suckier: Hana Yori Dango

11. Skip Beat vs Kimi ni Todoke:
Both shows had good female lead but Kimi ni Todoke had less pretty boys than KnT. Skip Beat on other hand suffered the generic shoujo disease but KnT seems to get rid of it. Suckier: Skip Beat

12. Shugo Chara vs Cardcaptor Sakura:
Peach-Pit vs CLAMP. CCS had better characters than Shugo Chara which are collection of characters taken from other shows. Suckier: Shugo Chara.

13. Saiunkoku Monogatari vs Fushigi Yuugi:
No contest. While both shows had good Chinese setting/theme but Hong Shuurei can eat Miaka Yuuki for breakfast, with a side dish. Suckier: Fushigi Yuugi

14. Ai no Kusabi vs Aoi Hana:
This battle disgusts me. Horrible yaoi show where all men are gays vs excellent yuri show where not all women are lesbians. AnK was indeed made for yaoi fangirls but AH is almost demographic free. Not just for yuri fanboys but some open-minded women can ejoyed it too. AnK lose to AH because it lack of appeal to people who are not fan to that genre. Suckier: Ai no Kusabi

15. Strawberry Panic vs Princess Princess
Strawberry Panic lose to Princess Princess just as same as Ai no Kusabi to Aoi Hana. SP just lacked of appeal to people who are not fan to the genre while PP had some memorable comedy which may appeal some men, including myself. Even though I personally liked SP more than PP but I shouldn't put my own interest in this battle. Suckier: Strawberry Panic

16. Junjou Romantica vs Candy Boy:
Mediocre yaoi vs mediocre yuri. It hard to say which one is worse but since I had less problem with Candy Boy(I'm a man and deal with it) so I think Junjou Romantica is worse than Candy Boy, not by much. Suckier: Junjou Romantica

17. Hidamari Sketch vs Lucky Star:
A tough battle. HS is more about art and LS is more about anime/manga. Both had rather weak first episodes and both had same style and same target audience. However you need to understand lots of otaku stuffs to enjoy LS while you don't had to do that in HS. While LS don't generally suck but rather HS is a better show. Suckier: Lucky Star.

18. Clannad vs Ef:
KyoAni vs SHAFT again. While both are good seinen-style romance but Clannad has better sequel than Ef. I really like both shows but I think Ef had to go. Suckier: Ef

19. Da Capo vs Seitokai no Ichizon:
Fake Air vs Fake Lucky Star. At least Da Capo is quite original(in storytelling and style) but SnI tried too hard and failed. That's what happen if you try to add too many good things together but failed. Suckier: Seitokai no Ichizon

20. Pani Poni Dash vs Puni Puni Poemy:
Which one annoys you more? I don't know but at least PPD humour is cleaner and easier to digest but PPP just plain disgusting. Suckier: Puni Puni Poemy

21. Taishou Yakyuu Musume vs Princess 9:
While both are good shows about girls who play baseball but P9 gets too melodramatic at the middle. P9 don't suck but it just an unfair match because P9 was released decade before TYM. Yet again my own personal favorite losses again. Suckier: Princess 9

22. Zero no Tsukaima vs Tora Dora:
Both had annoying tsunderes voiced by same seiyuu, Rie Kugimiya. However ZnT lose to TB because Louise far more annoying than Taiga. I can tolerate Taiga but Louise need to thrown in Hell. Suckier: Zero no Tsukaima.

23. K-On vs Beck:
Both had same premise, theme and target audience and I also personally liked both. Beck in other hand is more musical while K-On is all about cute girls doing cute thing. Not about music. Sorry K-On, not even I can save you. Suckier: K-On

24. Azumanga Daioh vs Cromartie High School:
No brainer. Cromartie is funnier than Azumanga, in fact it bare had dull moments in it while Azumanga is more relaxed, perhaps too relaxed for good. While fans may claim Azumanga is funny but I spent too much yawning than laughing at it. Suckier: Azumanga Daioh

25. Macross Frontier vs Gundam Seed:
Both had annoyingly 'cool' hero which became ace pilots without any training and both of their personal mech are annoyingly invincible until last episode but at least Alto is not as 'emo' as Kira. Kira just think too much about himself and his girlfriends(Lacus, Flay and Cagalli) but Alto is more worried about the enemy(Vajra). Alto shoot Kira at the head. Suckier: Gundam Seed

26. Sora Kake Girl vs Galaxy Angel:
Sunrise vs Bandai. SKG is obviously more sci-fi but GA is a comedy that thinly disguised as a sci-fi. Even blind people can tell which one is better and worse. Suckier: Galaxy Angel

27. Elfen Lied vs Saikano:
Can I skip this one? Of course not. Both are bad but this time I just want to pick which one annoys more. At least full-frontal nudity of Elfen Lied entertain me than overly-emotional people of Saikano. Suckier: Saikano.

28. Gundam 00 vs Sousei no Aquarion:
Fake Gundam Wing vs Fake Getter Robo. Docks Sousei no Aquarion for copying Evangelion too but at least Gundam 00 is somewhat better than Wing itself.Suckier: Sousei no Aquarion

29. Linebarrels of Iron vs Vandread:
Again no contest. Vandread has better characters, production qualities and plot but LoI has none of those. Suckier: Linebarrels of Iron

30. Code Geass vs Heroic Age:
I just don't want to compare both shows but HA is obviously better than CG. CG does start strong in first season but wanes in second half of second season. Not even CG's good production qualities can save it. Suckier: Code Geass

Wait for my next post for the next round.
Gays and lesbians never hate each other. Fans of both did.
Feb 14, 2010 1:15 PM

Apr 2009
Socke said:
I bet some of you did saw this but...

Search for worst anime ever: Round 1

PS: Sequels don't count but if they do they are included in one package as example Code Geass also contains Code Geass R2.This list are only the oneswhich I saw and so no Evangelion and all Gundam series before Seed.

Broken down to genre

Shounen/Adventure/Fantasy: Bleach vs Berserk/Naruto vs Dragonball/One Piece vs Buso Renkin/Weiss Kruez vs Yu Yu Hakusho/Ikkitousen vs Tenjou Tenge/Hunter x Hunter vs Guin Saga/Tears to Tiara vs Seiken no Blacksmith/Rurouni Kenshin vs Samurai Champloo

Romance(both straight and homosexual): Ouran High School Host Club vs Vampire Knight/Fruit Basket vs Hana Yori Dango/Skip Beat vs Kimi ni Todoke/Shugo Chara vs Cardcaptor Sakura/Saiunkoku Monogatari vs Fushigi Yuugi/Ai no Kusabi vs Aoi Hana/Strawberry Panic vs Princess Princess/Junjou Romantica vs Candy Boy

Seinen/Slice of life/Comedy: Hidamari Sketch vs Lucky Star/Clannad vs Ef/Da Capo vs Seitokai no Ichizon/Pani Poni Dash vs Puni Puni Poemy/Taishou Yakyuu Musume vs Princess 9/Zero no Tsukaima vs Tora Dora/K-On vs Beck/Azumanga Daioh vs Cromartie High School

Mecha/Sci-fi: Macross Frontier vs Gundam Seed/Sora Kake Girl vs Galaxy Angel/Elfen Lied vs Saikano/Gundam 00 vs Sousei no Aquarion/Linebarrels of Iron vs Vandread/Code Geass vs Heroic Age

Round 1: Suckiness Begins!

1. Bleach vs Berserk:
This battle is not as tough as it should be. It much like neverending annoyance vs cliffhanger annoyance. I decided to make Bleach 'win' this battle as Berserk has better character and plot development than Bleach. Suckier: Bleach

2. Naruto vs Dragonball:
No contest. Toriyama worked all by himself to popularize the genre but Kishimoto just ride along. Suckier: Naruto

3. One Piece vs Buso Renkin:
Student vs master. As far as I know Oda(One Piece) was a student to Watsuki(Buso Renkin, Rurouni Kenshin). Buso Renkin suffered a problem which OP don't had. By 26 episodes long it is too short for a shounen. I won't argue it since its manga is short too but I think Watsuki can do better. It is a shame the master beaten by his own student but at least he still can proud of it that he succeed training his student well. Suckier: Buso Renkin

4. Weiss Kruez vs Yu Yu Hakusho:
No contest again. Yu Yu Hakusho defines the shounen genre well but Weiss Kruez is a shoujo that disguised as a shounen. Suckier: Weiss Kruez

5. Ikkitousen vs Tenjo Tenge:
I really disliked both but they are good action shows with fanservices. Docks Ikkitousen for trying the fanservice too hard(but it doesn't mean that I can forgive Tenjo Tenge). Suckier: Ikkitousen

6. Hunter x Hunter vs Guin Saga:
A tough one. Guin Saga is a good fantasy show but Hunter x Hunter is a good adventure. There is nothing wrong with Hunter x Hunter, but Guin Saga is overall better show. Suckier: Hunter x Hunter

7. Tears to Tiara vs Seiken no Blacksmith:
Both are bad fantasy shows but at least Tears to Tiara is more adventure/fantasy than Seiken no Blacksmith. SnB at the other hand is a harem/comedy show disguised as a fantasy. Suckier: Seiken no Blacksmith

8. Rurouni Kenshin vs Samurai Champloo:
Both are cool samurai flicks but Kenshin is better in that theme. While Champloo had good hip-hop theme but it is complete alien in samurai theme. It just don't mix. Forgive me Champloo but you just no match for RK, regardless how awesome you are. Suckier: Samurai Champloo

9. Ouran High School Host Club vs Vampire Knight:
I hate Ouran. I really do. Vampire Knight at the other hand suffered too much melodramatic plot, characters and everything else while Ouran is a light comedy. Even though I pitied Vampire Knight but Ouran is universally better show regardless how much I hated it. Suckier: Vampire Knight

10. Fruit Basket vs Hana Yori Dango:
I don't like both but at least Tohru is a better female lead and Fruit Basket is more male-friendly than Hana Yori Dango. HYD had neither. Suckier: Hana Yori Dango

11. Skip Beat vs Kimi ni Todoke:
Both shows had good female lead but Kimi ni Todoke had less pretty boys than KnT. Skip Beat on other hand suffered the generic shoujo disease but KnT seems to get rid of it. Suckier: Skip Beat

12. Shugo Chara vs Cardcaptor Sakura:
Peach-Pit vs CLAMP. CCS had better characters than Shugo Chara which are collection of characters taken from other shows. Suckier: Shugo Chara.

13. Saiunkoku Monogatari vs Fushigi Yuugi:
No contest. While both shows had good Chinese setting/theme but Hong Shuurei can eat Miaka Yuuki for breakfast, with a side dish. Suckier: Fushigi Yuugi

14. Ai no Kusabi vs Aoi Hana:
This battle disgusts me. Horrible yaoi show where all men are gays vs excellent yuri show where not all women are lesbians. AnK was indeed made for yaoi fangirls but AH is almost demographic free. Not just for yuri fanboys but some open-minded women can ejoyed it too. AnK lose to AH because it lack of appeal to people who are not fan to that genre. Suckier: Ai no Kusabi

15. Strawberry Panic vs Princess Princess
Strawberry Panic lose to Princess Princess just as same as Ai no Kusabi to Aoi Hana. SP just lacked of appeal to people who are not fan to the genre while PP had some memorable comedy which may appeal some men, including myself. Even though I personally liked SP more than PP but I shouldn't put my own interest in this battle. Suckier: Strawberry Panic

16. Junjou Romantica vs Candy Boy:
Mediocre yaoi vs mediocre yuri. It hard to say which one is worse but since I had less problem with Candy Boy(I'm a man and deal with it) so I think Junjou Romantica is worse than Candy Boy, not by much. Suckier: Junjou Romantica

17. Hidamari Sketch vs Lucky Star:
A tough battle. HS is more about art and LS is more about anime/manga. Both had rather weak first episodes and both had same style and same target audience. However you need to understand lots of otaku stuffs to enjoy LS while you don't had to do that in HS. While LS don't generally suck but rather HS is a better show. Suckier: Lucky Star.

18. Clannad vs Ef:
KyoAni vs SHAFT again. While both are good seinen-style romance but Clannad has better sequel than Ef. I really like both shows but I think Ef had to go. Suckier: Ef

19. Da Capo vs Seitokai no Ichizon:
Fake Air vs Fake Lucky Star. At least Da Capo is quite original(in storytelling and style) but SnI tried too hard and failed. That's what happen if you try to add too many good things together but failed. Suckier: Seitokai no Ichizon

20. Pani Poni Dash vs Puni Puni Poemy:
Which one annoys you more? I don't know but at least PPD humour is cleaner and easier to digest but PPP just plain disgusting. Suckier: Puni Puni Poemy

21. Taishou Yakyuu Musume vs Princess 9:
While both are good shows about girls who play baseball but P9 gets too melodramatic at the middle. P9 don't suck but it just an unfair match because P9 was released decade before TYM. Yet again my own personal favorite losses again. Suckier: Princess 9

22. Zero no Tsukaima vs Tora Dora:
Both had annoying tsunderes voiced by same seiyuu, Rie Kugimiya. However ZnT lose to TB because Louise far more annoying than Taiga. I can tolerate Taiga but Louise need to thrown in Hell. Suckier: Zero no Tsukaima.

23. K-On vs Beck:
Both had same premise, theme and target audience and I also personally liked both. Beck in other hand is more musical while K-On is all about cute girls doing cute thing. Not about music. Sorry K-On, not even I can save you. Suckier: K-On

24. Azumanga Daioh vs Cromartie High School:
No brainer. Cromartie is funnier than Azumanga, in fact it bare had dull moments in it while Azumanga is more relaxed, perhaps too relaxed for good. While fans may claim Azumanga is funny but I spent too much yawning than laughing at it. Suckier: Azumanga Daioh

25. Macross Frontier vs Gundam Seed:
Both had annoyingly 'cool' hero which became ace pilots without any training and both of their personal mech are annoyingly invincible until last episode but at least Alto is not as 'emo' as Kira. Kira just think too much about himself and his girlfriends(Lacus, Flay and Cagalli) but Alto is more worried about the enemy(Vajra). Alto shoot Kira at the head. Suckier: Gundam Seed

26. Sora Kake Girl vs Galaxy Angel:
Sunrise vs Bandai. SKG is obviously more sci-fi but GA is a comedy that thinly disguised as a sci-fi. Even blind people can tell which one is better and worse. Suckier: Galaxy Angel

27. Elfen Lied vs Saikano:
Can I skip this one? Of course not. Both are bad but this time I just want to pick which one annoys more. At least full-frontal nudity of Elfen Lied entertain me than overly-emotional people of Saikano. Suckier: Saikano.

28. Gundam 00 vs Sousei no Aquarion:
Fake Gundam Wing vs Fake Getter Robo. Docks Sousei no Aquarion for copying Evangelion too but at least Gundam 00 is somewhat better than Wing itself.Suckier: Sousei no Aquarion

29. Linebarrels of Iron vs Vandread:
Again no contest. Vandread has better characters, production qualities and plot but LoI has none of those. Suckier: Linebarrels of Iron

30. Code Geass vs Heroic Age:
I just don't want to compare both shows but HA is obviously better than CG. CG does start strong in first season but wanes in second half of second season. Not even CG's good production qualities can save it. Suckier: Code Geass

Wait for my next post for the next round.

Cool, fucking story bro.

I don't get what you are trying to say.
Feb 14, 2010 2:15 PM

Feb 2008
Cencoroll. It was bad, and pointless.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Feb 14, 2010 2:15 PM

Jun 2009
What I'm always surprised by is how people can complete the series which they don't like, especially if anime has really many series. It's just a waste of time and has nothing to do with pleasure from watching... I just don't get it.
Feb 14, 2010 4:11 PM
Jan 2008
worst is very tough would have to put out a few
Gokujou Seitoka - just plain retarded I must've had the highest tolerance cause it took me 20 episodes to relised i even forced myself to finish, mainly because I couldn't believed I'd watched 20 episodes without relising it was terrible, it was and is VERY TERRIBLE
Gun X Sword - dropped it quickly was just some sort of cheap trigun rip off

but the thing that would have to clinch it unfortunately is Bleach, I say unfortunately because I love the show right up until that filler section with the new captain and that irritating princess. Havn't watched the show since the whole way that was brought in and just how bad it was made me want to hurt the creator especially because I really did enjoy it, they ruined a perfectly good anime for me.
On a side note i know its finished and i tried to go back but to no avail
I eat your cereal at night and don't even charge
Feb 14, 2010 4:31 PM

May 2008
Well, not counting hentai:
Itsudatte My Santa!
Mars of Destruction
Naruto OVAs and specials
Sister Princess
Steel Angel Kurumi S2
Sakura Wars (boring)
Gilgamesh (ugly, and boring)
Angel Links
Feb 14, 2010 7:14 PM

Jan 2008
BioMax said:
What I'm always surprised by is how people can complete the series which they don't like, especially if anime has really many series. It's just a waste of time and has nothing to do with pleasure from watching... I just don't get it.

I personallly just like seeing everything a show has to offer, even if it requires me going through something bad in the vain hope that somewhere within there is something worth it, which quite a few shows somehow manage to have.

I mean, I hated Lucky Star but I still went through the entire thing, and certain moments in one episode actually made me smile a little. This was around episode 19 or so, so it's not something I would've come across if I didn't decide to wade through the sludgy mess that the rest of the series consisted of. A few other things I end up watching with people, they suck but hey, I'm still with my friends and I don't have much else to do at the time so I might as well watch them.
Feb 14, 2010 9:28 PM
Sep 2009
Glass Fleet- the animation is terrible, characters and story are Cliché, just sucks so much
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
Feb 14, 2010 10:18 PM

Jan 2010
anything with Yaoi.
Score Criteria:
Feb 15, 2010 12:51 AM

Dec 2009
"成人式で配られたDVDがひどい件" was a new one just pop up this year.
I doubt it would be even translated (?)
It's an anime DVD made for 20 years old but with a style worse than kid's show.
It's ridiculous enough to generate a boom in nicovideo however.
Feb 15, 2010 4:48 AM

Dec 2009
I aciddently downloaded He is my master!? , watched it out of pure boredom (one episode, that is) an immediately proclaimed as the stupidest thing I ever watched (anime-wise)
Feb 16, 2010 10:49 AM

May 2009
I really disliked Busou Renkin that i dropped it DX
Feb 16, 2010 11:41 AM

May 2009
Mars of Destruction was pretty bad.. ^^
Feb 16, 2010 12:52 PM
Feb 2010
Minami-Ke Okawari. It was a disappointment, compared to the first season.

Feb 16, 2010 4:48 PM

Oct 2009
Black Cat - it was horrible! It kept getting worse and worse as it approached the ending.

.hack//sign - the characters never ceased talking about the key of the twilight. They kept talking, and talking, and talking until the series reached its random ending.
Feb 16, 2010 9:25 PM

Dec 2007
My least favorite shows are:

Raimuiro Senkitan
Kannazuki no Miko
Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
Final Approach
Green Green

All of them are beyond awful
Feb 16, 2010 11:37 PM

Apr 2009
BioMax said:

my exact thoughts

anime isnt a job

it's an interest
Feb 16, 2010 11:53 PM

Apr 2009
K-On!
Feb 17, 2010 12:17 AM

Jan 2010
futoshi said:
BioMax said:

my exact thoughts

anime isnt a job

it's an interest

They do it because they want to find out how the story ends ^^

Evangelion. I know many people like it, but I just couldn't make myself to do so too.
Nabari no Ou would be next.
Feb 17, 2010 12:26 AM

Aug 2009
I guess one of the worst anime that I've seen so far was Coyote Ragtime Show. The first episode was amazing and was one of those that actually made me go "Wow...if this is the first episode and its this amazing, I wonder if the entire series is going to be like this" When I watched it, it was average and from what I remember its average. Another would be Evangellion, I think I stopped on ep 17 and haven't been interested in actually finishing it..I swear whenever a friend of mine suggests an anime to me it turns out that I dislike it :/ (FMA, Eureka Seven, Evangellion, etc..)

The worst that I've seen was .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet..I swear it was nothing, but the brother and sister yelling out one another's name for a half hour..Gurren Laggan and Simon saying "Aniki" is starting to remind me of that. Its almost like he can't go through an entire episode without saying that..

Marls said:
Kampfer would have to be the worst anime I have watched. The ideas were good, but poorly executed.

I wouldn't say that its the worst that I've seen, but it wasn't my favorite anime that I watched last year. I do agree that it had great ideas, but its execution wasn't so grand. The only decent episode was I think the Christmas special.

BioMax said:

I like to finish what I started, its a bad habit of mine and its the same with a lot of other things. Plus there is always that chance that it could redeem itself somewhere in the middle of it and make me interested in it. Although, if I didn't really like an anime and it has an entire series then I don't see the point in watching it, nor would I really plan on watching it if I didn't like the first season.
Feb 17, 2010 5:51 AM

Jan 2010
gorespammer said:
BAKEMONOGATARI

is the best

Haha, you got me, I was just about to get angry with you when I scrolled down :D
Feb 17, 2010 8:08 AM

Jan 2010
gorespammer said:

Angry?

Why?

Even if I say "Bakemonogatari is the worst", you have no reason to get angry.

I don't need a reason to get angry ;)
Pages (141) « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 58 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Would you sacrifice your favorite anime in exchange for that your waifu will become real?

Spunkert - 24 minutes ago

7 by Zimmu »»
4 minutes ago

» Why does MAL still use Romaji for Anime Titles When not even the japanese do??? ( 1 2 3 )

Cestlavie_ - Yesterday

139 by DigiCat »»
4 minutes ago

» If you lived in the world of your favorite series, would you be happier or not?

Shizuna - Yesterday

21 by Zimmu »»
6 minutes ago

» Collection of CPM Auditions For Outlanders

RareAnimeHunter - 5 hours ago

5 by tchitchouan »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » is there less demand for ecchi, hentai, sexual fanservice this days?

deg - 8 hours ago

27 by Piromysl »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.