Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 2, 2023 7:30 AM

Dec 2021
A unique twist: the villain is the one urged to believe in themselves, not the hero.

The strategic meeting commenced to devise a plan for escaping the encirclement by the Winged Bloodline. Upon persuasion from Ragna, Starlia decided to integrate Ragna and Crimson into the main forces of the Argentum Corps. She then resumed preparations to counter the invasion by Olto Zora and Taratectora. Meanwhile, in the besieged capital, Ultimatia, overwhelmed by fear of Ragna, struggled to regain composure.

These entities conceal their monstrous nature beneath a fragile human facade, and the facade is wearing thin. Kamui has willingly embraced this dark side, and now Sia has succumbed to her bloodlust. Their distorted perception of the world has tainted every aspect of those conventional tropes. On a lighter note, I would be intrigued to witness a slice-of-life series featuring the Winged Bloodlone navigating the challenges of high school. Picture the adorable girl, the childhood friend with a youthful charm, the charismatic jock who revs up her heart, the knowledgeable sensei, and the supportive ensemble cast, all adding their unique flair to the storyline.

I wish for Kamui's demise, so Ultimatia can experience despair once more.

Dec 2, 2023 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
Princess Starlia's Argentum Corps are a skilled bunch of people, except Ragna and Crimson that the princess still is ashamed about seeing him as such. But still, they have a common enemy of the superior dragons, the only exception is whether they can stand to the heft of the Blood of the Wings that Crimson is giving them valuable intel, and the only way to get to her is through Ragna, which he is following Crimson's orders. But when it comes to sarcasm, Ragna finds solace with the Silverware Princess, though the superior dragons MUST be exterminated, nonetheless. That face of Tia though, she's squeening hard because she clearly loves Ragna with her tsundere attitude.

Woltekamui appearing before a desolute Ultimatia who can't control time, she's just too down not to enable her magic again, though Kamui did agonize the Winged Progenitor to bring her back to her form, and he can because he cares about her, outside of all the God business, as much as Tia herself isn't a fan of how he'd willingly sacrifice his own life for her. Still though, the Winged Monarchs are back together, and Kamui wants to bring the war down to them.

If God grants war, so be it through the superior dragons.
Dec 2, 2023 8:55 AM
Jun 2023
The entire ep went through with Ragna and Woltekamui showing their godly rizz.

Honestly this ep was more of breather after the last few and it showed the bond between Traumatia and Woltekamui and added more depth to his character

Cant wait for the next ep to drop with a banger fight between the Rizzlords
Dec 2, 2023 9:04 AM
Jul 2023
Pinnacle “I can fix her” energy.
Dec 2, 2023 9:21 AM
Sep 2015
I've to admit that the Voltekamui's scene is quite arousing, I blame Junichi Suwabe's voice. Ultimatia does not deserve a great subordinate like him. But his name is very bad to memorized. I only remember and spell Ragna and Crimson correctly only because they're in the anime title. Ultimatia, I remember but the alternative spelling (used in MAL) is Artematia. The complicated name combined with the lack of official romanisation, is a nightmare for forgetful person like me.
Dec 2, 2023 9:22 AM

Mar 2013
A character development episode especially created for the enemies? lol
What's more, Ultimatia is saying something what a normal person could be saying but she herself can't even comprehend the hardships of other people? She's still the same as ever, no growth. It's hypocrisy.

Anyway, I actually like the first half where we get to have some blushes and giggles. The second half just rubs me the wrong way.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 2, 2023 9:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao Traumatia. Volte suddenly arrive just to spit some fact to those priceless winged monarch. Unfortunately, its giving her some urge to say the word of hate which kinda speeding up this whole arc into another level. Voltekamui officially entering the battlefield!

Meanwhile, Ragna and Crimson also readying themselves up with the unexpected helping hands from the princess and her argentum corps. Thanks to the talkshit Ragna building up there. Yes, even shit can looks good by the princess point of view cause she turned her hardsimping into tsundere, everything just works out well! So yeah, that's it all now, and lets wait another week to see what's up next then...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 2, 2023 9:30 AM
May 2021
Nice buildup going on for Ragna vs Wolte Kamui πŸ”₯
Dec 2, 2023 9:41 AM

Oct 2017
They finally teamed up for the time being. Can't wait to see their reaction when they see Ragna's power lol. Kamui vs Ragna soon ig, more ass kicking.
Dec 2, 2023 9:42 AM
Mar 2023
I hate Ultimatia now. She is crying "ohh it's not fair" b*tch is committing genocide she doesn't have the right to cry!!!
Dec 2, 2023 9:44 AM

Feb 2019
Another banger Ragna crimson episode 😩 man the starlia and Crimson moments were so good today. They’re polar opposites so every scene they’re in together is just fireworks. Love the witty back and forth. Starlia knows something is up with Crimson, but can’t definitively say what since she can’t read him. Since they’re going to be working together now we’ll get a lot more of this going forward I hope πŸ™πŸΎ

Worst case scenario, it Crimson can’t get Starlia to do something, he can just use Ragna to get her to do it πŸ˜‚. The look on Starlia’s face when Ragna told her to use him was hilarious. Took every fibre of her being not to instantly say yes

On the enemy side, Ultimatia’s finally got rid of the woe is me act and is straight up about her desire for revenge. The woltekamui scene was pretty steamy. She definitely doesn’t dislike his company as much as she pretends. As much as she keeps up the righteous God serving act, she’s just as selfish as anyone else. Worse even since she’s a massive hypocrite crying about how unfair things are while she tries to wipe out an entire kingdom.

Poor Nebulim, saved her and waited on her and he’s not even the first person she runs to lmao.

They’re hyping up this Ragna and Woltekamui fight, looking forward to it
Marinate1016Dec 2, 2023 9:53 AM
Dec 2, 2023 10:04 AM
Apr 2023
ah... classic playing victim we got there
Dec 2, 2023 10:40 AM

Oct 2020
Good luck Ragna, you will need it.
Dec 2, 2023 1:15 PM
Mar 2023
kamui tu pto padre
Dec 2, 2023 3:10 PM

May 2023
kamui vs ragna gonna be a banger I can already tell. Can't wait
Dec 2, 2023 3:59 PM

Mar 2019
I can't like the humor in this anime, it's not even classified as a comedy but there is this slapstick humor in every episode.πŸ˜“

Dec 2, 2023 4:01 PM
Jan 2019
Bruuuu first part of this episode was funny.. second part was just Amazing writing, character development, voice acting and Music. Fell in love with this show the build for the fights are as good as the fights and that’s make it memorable πŸ’š
Dec 2, 2023 4:01 PM
Apr 2021
tbh i never tought i would be this invested on a typical "op mc fights dragons" show but it rly is good :P
Dec 2, 2023 5:42 PM
Aug 2020
i stopped the manga at this chapter because too many bla bla

the anime was better for me even if it was a quiet episode, the animation,voices,ost etc make it better than just bla bla bla
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 2, 2023 7:03 PM

May 2019
Reply to Ace_Slayer
I hate Ultimatia now. She is crying "ohh it's not fair" b*tch is committing genocide she doesn't have the right to cry!!!
@Ace_Slayer
Yeah I haven't felt this much disdain and loathsomeness towards an antagonist like "Traumatia" in a while. I despise her character and what she has done, and has the gall to play victimhood.

At least the first half of this episode had Ragna and Crimson teaming up with Starlia and her group which was a bit amusing.
Dec 2, 2023 7:29 PM
Apr 2023
The Silverine Princess has now taken the tsundere otome stance while Ultimatia entered her shoujo development.

Two powerful yet deranged queens standing at the opposite of the spectrum, no wonder the world crumbled in the future.
Dec 2, 2023 8:28 PM
Feb 2019
This got very funny.
Dec 2, 2023 9:44 PM

Dec 2019
Honestly, Ultimatia's self-righteousness is sickening. I gotta commend her character development as the villain though, it really worked.
Dec 2, 2023 10:24 PM
Sep 2021
So Woltekamui has been ordered by Ultimatia to slay ragna & his friends. How will ragna fend them off.
Dec 3, 2023 4:07 AM

Jun 2016
oh mannnn !!
everything about this anime is fucking goooodddd !!
Dec 3, 2023 4:48 AM

Jul 2020
continuing to watch this only cuz of Ultimatia, I wish all the other characters would just die already or at least get their screen time cut by half
Dec 3, 2023 8:26 AM
Jul 2023
So much character.
The way I started to understand and for a second rooting for Ultimatia and even looking forward to Kamui stealing a kiss or something is insane. The personality of so many dragons and a bit Ragna got their depth. Fuck, even that random hunter guy got an underhand while dying. Badass move old man.
The pace seems to slow down or the adaptation in the past episode or two is more accurate. You manga readers can help me by saying how it was on page.

P.S.
What do you prefer UltimatiaXKamui or UltimatiaxNebulim? Or even the wild card of the two boys together?
Dec 3, 2023 9:08 AM

Sep 2017
Continuing to love all the development they've been giving the super dragons and Ultimatia in particular. Never thought we'd see Kamui being a gigachad for his queen while purple boy is basically getting cucked lmao.
Dec 3, 2023 11:16 AM
Oct 2022
I liked the end of this episode!

The villain gets character development, the protagonist is angsty, the wanna be love interest gets comedy.

Silverware's telekinetically controlled hands shake with emotions?

I'm just laughing at Ultimatia complain "Why are we the only ones to suffer while they continue to live?" in the same conversation where she says she needs to wipe out a country.

interested to see how Nebulim grows. I hope he ends up strongest. it'd be an interesting addition to the show for me if the hunting order changes the difficulty of hunting them all.
Dec 3, 2023 2:03 PM

Jan 2014
The villains get char dev but they will get backstories soon as well. Can't say more without going into spoilers, so I'll stop here. The fights this arc is building towards will blow everyone away.
Dec 3, 2023 3:07 PM
Jun 2023
this anime have a good story and good MC
Dec 3, 2023 11:39 PM
Apr 2020
this episode really gave me a different perspective of the dragons side and gave me hope for a cool fight scene with ragna and voltekamui exited to see what goes down in the coming episodes
Dec 4, 2023 11:12 AM
Aug 2021
すばらしい
Dec 4, 2023 11:44 AM
Jun 2023
Sartha, I am excited for the next episode. It will be very interesting. I cannot wait for Sartha. I advise you to watch the anime. I give my rating for the episode: 8.5/10.
Dec 4, 2023 1:31 PM
May 2023
next ep will be epic thats for sure
Dec 4, 2023 4:46 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to LyLord
So much character.
The way I started to understand and for a second rooting for Ultimatia and even looking forward to Kamui stealing a kiss or something is insane. The personality of so many dragons and a bit Ragna got their depth. Fuck, even that random hunter guy got an underhand while dying. Badass move old man.
The pace seems to slow down or the adaptation in the past episode or two is more accurate. You manga readers can help me by saying how it was on page.

P.S.
What do you prefer UltimatiaXKamui or UltimatiaxNebulim? Or even the wild card of the two boys together?
@LyLord it really was on page. these past episodes practically around 95% accurate to the manga i would say. i dont think they miss/skip even one line of dialogue from the manga in episode 9 and 10, or if it did, its only one or two that doesnt really add anything.

i only notice one dialogue they skip but not on this episode but in episode 8:

they adapt this faithfully imo.
---------------------------------------

the direction in this episode is spot-on. making Ragna and Woltekamui parallelism making the story really interesting. both strongest caracter that appear so far confront their respective woman to assure them they can be of use, but in different manner and goal
Dec 5, 2023 9:32 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to Levamme
@LyLord it really was on page. these past episodes practically around 95% accurate to the manga i would say. i dont think they miss/skip even one line of dialogue from the manga in episode 9 and 10, or if it did, its only one or two that doesnt really add anything.

i only notice one dialogue they skip but not on this episode but in episode 8:

they adapt this faithfully imo.
---------------------------------------

the direction in this episode is spot-on. making Ragna and Woltekamui parallelism making the story really interesting. both strongest caracter that appear so far confront their respective woman to assure them they can be of use, but in different manner and goal
@Levamme Cool.😎
It feels like you are keeping notes on the show. I had just seen complaints about the anime glancing over some character stuff.
Dec 5, 2023 8:59 PM
Jan 2022
LunaeLoon said:
Honestly, Ultimatia's self-righteousness is sickening. I gotta commend her character development as the villain though, it really worked.

yeah the fact that she can pity herself when she's a mass murderer who claims to value lives as inherently valuable is pretty dumb

but then again religious people IRL have waged wars for their so-called beliefs and gods so it isn't like it's unbelievable, just depressing
Dec 5, 2023 10:22 PM
Nov 2016
This episode is pretty good, they didn't cut much from the manga and the voice acting was phenomenal, it's one of the things this anime does best so far, the voice acting is top-notch and this episode did a pretty good job at hyping Ragna vs Kamui and as a manga reader, I will say, that fight is fucking HYPE! goddamn how I wished UFOTABLE was the one making this anime, these fights in the hands of UFOTABLE would be amazing, SILVER LINK at least did a decent job with Ragna vs Ultimatia so my hopes are not completely lost yet but that fight in the hands of UFOTABLE would have been even better.

And the OST when Kamui was giving his girl that therapy session was pretty damn good too.
Dec 7, 2023 12:44 AM

Mar 2008
That was an oddly romantic gesture from Voltekamui in how he pushed Ultimatia to come out of her headspace.
Dec 7, 2023 3:13 AM
Oct 2021
Kidzuna said:
The entire ep went through with Ragna and Woltekamui showing their godly rizz.

Honestly this ep was more of breather after the last few and it showed the bond between Traumatia and Woltekamui and added more depth to his character

Cant wait for the next ep to drop with a banger fight between the Rizzlords

u gotta wait for the last quarter of the season then you will watch the rizzlords getting in action
Dec 7, 2023 12:42 PM
May 2019
Ultimatia's or more like Traumatia's (lol) speech to Woltekamui made me so angry. She thinks it's unfair that Ragna and Crimson get to live and she has to suffer?! Really?

Wow that is fucked up logic! For the first time she kinda feels what every humans they killed felt but for them it was even worse. She deserves much more and i hope she dies a gruesome death.

Hopefully Ragna swipes the floor with Woltekamui and destroys Ultimatia's hope. I for sure know it's gonna be a great fight.

But wow did that scene make me hate that bitch so much more.
Dec 10, 2023 1:35 PM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
Two women with 2 differents feelings!!!
kekeke
Dec 10, 2023 5:04 PM
Apr 2022
the scene with Ultimatia and Kamui was very wholesome...except the 'rip off and bring their heads' part
Dec 17, 2023 11:31 PM

Mar 2007
Well after everything Ragna did to her, it's no wonder Ultimatia is all kinds of traumatized now.

Still, the Silverware princess's character is quite interesting. Doesn't let her "disability" get her down, instead uses it as a rallying point and how she views Ragna ... well. I don't blame her if certain feelings end up developing.
Dec 23, 2023 7:55 AM
Dec 2023
The personality of the silver princess its very annoying
Dec 31, 2023 11:17 PM

Feb 2021
The way She hold Her feeling XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 15, 8:52 AM
Apr 2021
I've never EVER (in over 350 watched animes) felt any kind of compassion towards the bad guys, but here i am now, admiring this masterful character development in Ragna Crimson. 9/10 for this entire season. I wish it gets at least a 2nd one.
Jan 21, 9:35 AM

Nov 2011
As I dont like Voltekamui as an character, I really loved that scene in bedroom. Ultimatia there was more human than many humans in this series.
Jan 23, 5:40 AM
May 2020
the winged monarch is a hypocrite through and through
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.