Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 25, 9:06 AM

Nov 2013
This show was more enjoyable than I expected. Won't mind if it gets S2.
Sep 25, 12:02 PM

May 2020
Well no way they'd have committed the double suicide and called it a day right? There is still much to cover after all lol. So yeah, for the time being sensei could try to become as less lively as someone could xD

Fairy stuff means there is one more member added to the bunch, though yeah, if that means we could see fairy queen often then everything works( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

An open ending, which does tell the journey continues, though if it actually will.. not sure but I'd want to. As most of the seasonal isekai are as bland and as unimpressive as they come, so no harm in wanting more of something which was actually pretty decent.
Sep 25, 12:25 PM
May 2021
Wow, I didn't expect he would meet Sacchan in season 1 lol, but glad he did. God knows when S2 will come, was pretty enjoyable so i hope it gets one
Sep 25, 4:46 PM

Dec 2015
Honestly, this anime turned out to be way better than I expected going into it. Sensei finally got to meet Sacchan again who turns out to be one of the fallen other wolders and Nir is apparently the son of the hero?!

I really hope this gets a second season cuz it really deserves it imo, it's not your typical isekai trash lol

Also poor Solulu, she instantly got put to work by Sensei lmao xD
Sep 28, 8:04 AM
Apr 2023
Wow, great finale! Loved that they tied up the ends pretty well, while also having the time to have more hilarious hijinks with the Great Fairy (loved the 3 trials just being steam-rolled by the coffin).

Enjoyed this show a lot more than I expected, and excited if there's another season.
Sep 28, 10:07 PM

Feb 2021
Lol, it was really hilarious when He got into fairy world XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 29, 3:06 AM

Apr 2015
Entertaining isekai, not expected
Save Soil for climate change
Sep 29, 3:22 AM

Aug 2019
It seems the Sachan has also found a new purpose
Sep 29, 7:27 PM
Dec 2016
I love my depressed husbando
Sep 30, 3:53 AM
Jul 2019
sad that melos and sensei got heart broken
happy that I got to see fairy's oppai
Oct 1, 5:23 AM
Nov 2018
Great episode, but something tells me this doesn't have a high chance of getting a 2nd season, I'll hold out for a few months for any rumblings, and if not then I'll just pursuit the source material.
Oct 1, 12:25 PM
Oct 2020
Wait is Sensei a losing heroine now? Time to join the Makeine club I guess!
Oct 2, 10:47 AM
May 2023
Good episode, interesting Nir's sword... it seems that he and the old Hero have something in common, maybe he is his son and he ends up becoming the new Hero that the world needs
haha it was obvious that there was going to be some kind of rejection from Sacchan, I honestly don't see the change that she mentions but I guess time will tell
The engineering of the dwarfs was wonderful, they passed the tests like it was nothing and what an incredible way to use the powers you are gaining haha

PS: Rem and Ram have changed a lot

Entertaining, fun, with the occasional episode to think about but I don't feel that it stands out in anything specific (maybe that the protagonist wants to die every 5 seconds), a fairly normal isekai
If another season comes out, I'll watch it
Oct 3, 10:42 PM
Aug 2024
peak anime 10/10!!
Oct 4, 5:56 AM
Aug 2023
Peak fiction frfr and very relatable to MC
Oct 5, 4:36 AM

Jun 2019
My 295th completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 5/10 rating.

Oct 5, 1:12 PM

May 2016
Why did I even watch this entire thing I wonder? It was rather unique and interesting for the first few episodes but it got boring pretty fast. I guess, I watched it mainly cuz the MC was voiced by Kamiya Hiroshi and also, I was kinda curious about Sacchan. But the final reunion scene with her was quite disappointing to say the least. I'd say this anime is a failure as an isekai show, so the title "Isekai Shikkaku" might be appropriate not only to the good-for-nothing heroes, but also to the anime as a whole :P

Oct 7, 4:12 PM

Jul 2023
Sacchan is an enemy, a twist but probably a plothole. It's just too convenient.

I don't know if this will have a season 2 but they set it up for one.
Oct 9, 5:55 AM

Sep 2021
Story was surprisingly decent after the first few episodes despite retaining a little bit of ecchi-ness at times.
Oct 10, 2:29 PM
Jul 2020
I hoping to see more of Oberis and Esche scene in the future
Yesterday, 1:58 PM

May 2015
Getting your lovers suicide rejected because you're too hopeful. What an interesting life Sensei leads!

This ending has definitely left me wanting more of this tale. Even if just to see Sensei mess up more things with his unconventional problem solving. I'm hoping for a season 2 announcement asap!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10

35 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17

71 by Eva_PhoenixAnime »»
11 hours ago

» What Manga Chapter to read after watching episode 12

0nrii - Yesterday

2 by 0nrii »»
Today, 4:59 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shikkaku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 27

116 by Eva_PhoenixAnime »»
Today, 4:46 AM

» Sachaan and sensei manga status

Sree_Samz - Sep 24

7 by BeatStriker »»
Today, 2:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.