Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 14, 12:58 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Reply to Sherry722
peak is back and finally might as well rewatch the entire series as well
@Sherry722 I havent watched any content after the trilogy Bakemonogatari movies in 2017, and considering I started watching this in 2013, it will be a long time before I watch this, too much stuff to rewatch and watch for first time too (and that is only a positive since I m fuzy on details about a lot of stuff).
Jul 15, 9:48 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Rebirth, the phoenix, repeats history over and over again!
Ice cream!!!
kekeke
Jul 15, 2:38 PM

Dec 2015
I definitely missed the sensory overload monogatari experience. But gonna be honest, it's been a long time since I've watched an anime with the whole cute minor girls trope, so half of the time I definitely felt like this show was not for me. Not sure if I have the capability of still enjoy this type of show, because even with clever writing and directing I was a little distracted
Yesterday, 5:33 AM

Apr 2013
Seemed like an eternity since I've watched the last episode of this franchise, but it's still just as good as it was back then.
It's a bit weird to not see Koyomi, also they started with the weaker female cast imo, I'm more looking forward to Hitagi, Kanbaru and Karen.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is the ONA tag the reason why so few people rated it?

LilShorky - Yesterday

32 by slugdirsh »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Off & Monster Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 13

74 by Kaito62 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Monogatari Series: Off & Monster Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 20

55 by ropiel »»
Today, 12:48 AM

» What's the deal with all the girls getting shorter hair?

moonlordt - Jul 20

17 by LeonhartAugust »»
Yesterday, 9:31 PM

» OPs for this season

masterwinner21 - Jul 20

4 by futuretechfreak »»
Jul 20, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.