Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 14, 6:33 PM

Jan 2021
Dont usually comment on individual manga chapters, but damm deku's hair is ugly af. He really did style his hair himself, it doesn't fit his personality or looks. Like I get he did it because of his battle scars and what not but its still ugly.

On a better note we finally get Bakugou crying, its incredible. He gives Deku a proper apology and finally says something truthful without yelling at him. I'm glad he has a heart condition now he seriously needed it. The dude got beaten down and humbled. He truly had the best character arc on the manga.
Jun 15, 7:31 AM

Oct 2019
I am actually Glad that most of the characters get the somewhat decent closure that they deserve... always was weird for me how Shonen Authors would conclude a character arc in one small panel at the end of the story.

I've read the manga since chapter 4 was published hard to see it go.
Jun 15, 10:09 AM

Jan 2021
A calm chapter just to show everyone adjusting back to "normal" life, we'll be meeting the new first years soon which could be cool

A new villain seems to be coming, hopefully it's not gonna drag though lol. I feel like maybe they'll be able to change this person before they go mega bad
Jun 20, 1:44 PM
Apr 2020
Reply to StallionXD
And we are back to shit ass chapters again.
425 chapters and just now they get to 2nd year, don't fucking tell me we are going to see years 2 and 3... do a time skip, it's needed here, because this is straight up shit, end this mess already holy fuck.
Btw, I have to mention it too, Deku looks like shit, he is like "uuuh mr barber can u give me that one haircut that makes u look like a asshole pls? thx" lmao that shit ass haircut is fucking everywhere I swear to God.
@StallionXD

It's called the epilogue arc you clown. We aren't going to see 2nd and 3rd year.

and also you do know the reason why Deku got a haircut right?
Jun 20, 1:45 PM
Apr 2020
Reply to PurpleMagic
Dont usually comment on individual manga chapters, but damm deku's hair is ugly af. He really did style his hair himself, it doesn't fit his personality or looks. Like I get he did it because of his battle scars and what not but its still ugly.

On a better note we finally get Bakugou crying, its incredible. He gives Deku a proper apology and finally says something truthful without yelling at him. I'm glad he has a heart condition now he seriously needed it. The dude got beaten down and humbled. He truly had the best character arc on the manga.
@PurpleMagic

He didn't style his hair himself. It was the surgeon. They had no choice.
Jun 20, 4:13 PM

Feb 2016
Reply to Dinosaurtime_YT
@StallionXD

It's called the epilogue arc you clown. We aren't going to see 2nd and 3rd year.

and also you do know the reason why Deku got a haircut right?
@Dinosaurtime_YT It's called not knwing when to end a shit ass manga, you "clown" lmao, and ofc I know why, can't you understand what you read? "he is like" I said, don't be a fkng dumbass, you clown 🤡
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 20, 5:30 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Dinosaurtime_YT
@PurpleMagic

He didn't style his hair himself. It was the surgeon. They had no choice.
@Dinosaurtime_YT He still could have went to a barber. That cut is nasty.
Jun 21, 4:49 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to StallionXD
@Dinosaurtime_YT It's called not knwing when to end a shit ass manga, you "clown" lmao, and ofc I know why, can't you understand what you read? "he is like" I said, don't be a fkng dumbass, you clown 🤡
@StallionXD

It's called wrapping everything up and giving things a proper ending. That's what stories usually do at the end.
Jun 21, 6:36 AM

Feb 2016
Reply to Dinosaurtime_YT
@StallionXD

It's called wrapping everything up and giving things a proper ending. That's what stories usually do at the end.
@Dinosaurtime_YT this ain't a proper ending lmao wrapping up in shit that is
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 24, 2:50 AM

May 2021
SHINSOOOO I'VE BEEN WAITING 3 YEARS FOR YOUR TRANSFER!! <3

and i'm really happy with the decision of hirokoshi to not end the manga abruptly right after shigaraki's defeat. i want them to spend more time in UA tbh lol since it is the title.

Jun 24, 3:17 AM

May 2021
Reply to curvedtree
I think I might have had the wrong impression of Deku, he is quirkless again and I was sure he would drop from school after all he is a "normal" human, but no he is still there. Still, I don't think that matches his character, he is just there because he is the protagonist, it doesn't make sense for him to keep going to school, sure people around him would try to convince him otherwise, but he would be adamant, he doesn't have a quirk after all.
@curvedtree remember when all might, despite having given deku OFA, still can use his powers? yeah, that's it

Jun 24, 9:37 PM

Mar 2013
So final thoughts on BNHA. This was both bad and good. Personally, I think the most butchered part by far was the development of the villains, in particular Toga and Shigaraki and Dabi.

On this chapter, firstly, we all got it right. Aoyama is leaving UA. Though he was coerced into being All For One's mole, he still betrayed the trust of his peers. He is fortunate to not be in a juvenile center, but it makes sense why Aoyama feels he must leave. His actions did assist All For One and endangered his classmates.

My second issue is the Endeavour and Dabi. I honestly hope they do not do a 180 with Dabi. I am not closed to the idea of Dabi have some revelation or even remorse, but I rather they either keep Dabi's fate or reaction to his father unknown. Any idea of completely forgiving Endeavor and patching things up should be out of the question.

I think this works for Endeavor's arc; you cannot expect your child to not hate you if you have done what Endeavor has done. Toga showing remorse was a bit forced but at least that was also in character. Dabi's driving motivation was revenge against his father, and no amount of talk no jutsu should turn Dabi into being too remorseful or being willing to completely forgive Endeavor. That being said, Endeavor making the attempt to be a better father, rather than merely a better hero, actually makes him more noble as a character in this circumstances. It is easy to be good when things work in your favor.

Whether Dabi can be redeemed should, in my opinion, be on a mostly open-ended note.

To give Hori credit, the fact that Endeavor lived is kind of novel in itself, since he had major death flags concerning his role in the story and his crimes.
Jul 5, 2:32 PM

Oct 2021
Everything feels like a graduation! It's perfect timing cause kids are graduating this month, too. It feels as if Mirio is a valedictorian when making that nice speech of his. I don't know what to say, to be honest, except that, this chapter resounds reality.

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jul 6, 2:19 PM

Nov 2016
Agh! Shinso in class A!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"I’m feeling sentimental
Without you, my room is empty
I’m feeling sentimental
Feels like yesterday you were laying
Only a few centimeters away from me"
Jul 21, 7:13 AM

Oct 2021
All is well in My Hero Academia graduation speeches, farewells, goodbyes, but new classmates, too (Shinsō). Anyway, they shaved Deku's right head due to the wound. Uraraka sounds fine for now. But, Shōtō...he looks as if he were about to embark a new trial in the hospital. 🥺😣😩
marquinti2Jul 21, 11:03 AM

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Sep 4, 3:30 PM

Jun 2015

OOF! Poor Todoroki family and poor Endeavor man!

I love this chapter! Everything!

Look what they did to Deku man!
Sep 11, 5:05 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
What? Seems the final but one page was dark...aobut Todoroki family?
kekeke
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 395 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Jul 19, 2023

61 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 5:46 AM

» Top 3 worst moments in the final war

akaishanks97 - Oct 13

4 by PeripheralVision »»
Oct 13, 9:02 AM

» Where will MHA fans Migrate to?

TwigzLIVE - Oct 6

11 by Old_School_Akira »»
Oct 10, 7:40 PM

» When will the chapter count be updated?

Ellenwitch - Sep 19

4 by thebrentinator24 »»
Oct 9, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 394 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Lezet - Jul 13, 2023

63 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 7, 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.