Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
May 16, 11:53 AM

Apr 2013
So that's what happens when Frieren's starting to get serious, huh? In the end only Frieren was able to stop herself, maybe Serie is even stronger though.
May 22, 9:48 AM

Feb 2018
I still don't really get Ubel, understand that she is psycho but I hope it is more than that.
The battle with Fern and Frieren against her replica was pretty intense, I wasn't expecting her to go down easy and we even got to see her use that magic(?) to push Fern back, but in the end that resulted in its loss.
For a second test this was more than I expected.
Couldn't have a part like this end without Frieren getting eaten by a mimic!
May 30, 1:53 AM
Aug 2023
Great animaton and I loved how they presented those magics in the magna. I'm not sure if they added some original ones but I love those magics presented in anime/animation.
May 31, 6:31 AM

Oct 2021
Lmao Ubel WRECKED that Burg guy. She is so hot it's ridiculous.

I wish the stakes were higher because everyone just survived by using the golem thing.
Jun 13, 8:38 PM
Jun 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it! The mage that helped everyone pass the 2nd test. The mage of the party of heroes! Beaten by a mimic.
Jun 20, 6:52 AM
Jun 2024
Menyala abangku😆☺😊😊☺😁
Jun 25, 6:30 AM

Mar 2015
Great finish to this test.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 30, 1:09 PM
Mar 2024
This is the pinnacle of art in the anime genre!
Aug 1, 9:56 AM
Mar 2021
don';t reccgo,fermbd thid asnime to anyone
Aug 11, 7:25 AM
Jun 2023
Looks like both Freiren and Fern underestimated each other after all. It was a decent episode overall - a lot of fighting across different groups, which I'm not that fond of. The Sense clone defeat was creative at least. I am actually surprised this many mages made it to the end, but I guess it's more potential action for the 3rd test.
I miss Stark now though... We haven't seen him much in the recent episodes and he was kind of my favourite character -.-
Aug 16, 3:33 PM

Aug 2018
Just have one word for this: EPIC

This episode was so intense, and also emotional in a way, because with this battle Fern was actually able to learn more about Frieren, seeing a state she has never seen Frieren in before, with that strong spell, and the way Fern was able to make Frieren clone summon it, when Frieren hasn't used it in 80 years, wow, she's amazing.
Also, Ubel is really strong, and the key for her success is just not thinking too much, which is honestly genius in this setting. Simplifying the thought of cutting fabric made her able to cut through that examiner, but it seems like she really didn't want to do that, but was more of a mistake, but she also didn't seem troubled by that either. Anyway, she was able to completely destory Sense's clone, a clone that everyone was afraid. Also, that guy that went alone in that dungeon ended up not making it, along with Lawine and the other guy. Lawine and Kanne are now separated, which is honestly sad, it's unfortunate they were unlucky enough to have Sense's clone right behind them.
It seems the next episode is going to start the 3rd exam, but my doubt is if they will be able to finish it in only 2 episodes. Also, can't really believe I only have 2 more episodes of Frieren left :((((

Also, when Fern was attacked by Frieren's clone, her wand was destroyed and the bracelet that Stark gave her fell, I wonder if she picked it up, or if that is coming up in the next episode. But that scene was for sure the most intense.

Also, they outdid themselves with the animation in this one, it brought back the feelings of the fight between the Demons and Stark and Fern back in episodes 9/10! Incredible work honestly, I loved every bit of this episode! And although it was action-packed, it had the Frieren type of episode right there (unlike the 1st exam, which lacked on that), and it was there throughout the entire exam.
Right to the next episode we go!
Aug 19, 5:38 PM
May 2024
Cant sing the shows praises enough. Every episode is evident of the love that went into animating this show and bringing the story to life. Episode 26 is no different from this trend, with the climax to a dramatic battle and the undertones it portrays in reference to the story. In store is also a jaw-dropping surprise and an answer to a long standing question from earlier in the arc that sheds light on a semi-mysterious character. The only downside is that it brings the end of the season one episode closer. The show hangover from this is going to be the worst I've endured in a long time.
Aug 23, 8:57 PM
Aug 2024
wow is a word.....
Aug 25, 9:00 PM
Sep 2018
anime is saved we are so back
Sep 4, 7:24 AM
Oct 2021
PEAK EPS, VFX IS THE BEST
5 hours ago

Sep 2021
This battle exposition is getting insufferable. You already showed us how Ubel can beat Sens. You don't need to ramble on another 5 minutes about it.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 22

908 by Khashishi »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 29, 2023

327 by ManoHighground »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23

232 by Khashishi »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 9

185 by K1k0eru »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 29, 2023

624 by axeis325 »»
Yesterday, 3:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.