Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 23, 10:06 PM

Mar 2013
Cute girl ACQUIRED!!! 🥰🥰🥰
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jun 24, 8:24 AM

Sep 2012
first i thought its roxy but new she pull magumi, explooooosion

she must be roxys and megumis magical love child (like with the force concaved twins in star wars acolyte) lol
Jun 26, 5:52 AM

Sep 2014
What was the point of showing the chandelier when she was getting kicked? This is not even censorship this is just terrible.

I think I will continue to hate watch this, just so I have a new baseline to compare things I actually like to.

I hoped he would just buy her out to begin with but nope, we needed another terrible fight where a teenager beats a dozen adults.

PS: The brat struggling to get up that hill was great, god I hate that kid
Comander-07Jun 26, 5:57 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 6, 3:58 AM

Jun 2022
This wasn't so bad , guess stick around for couple more episodes
Jul 16, 1:24 PM

Jan 2009
At this point Dad should just hire anyone the kid brings home. His reaction was perfect though.
Sep 30, 11:26 AM

Jan 2016
Once his dad dies, this kids gonna beat racism, sexism, (ageism?!), and likely more!

His power is only strong due to 2 things
-He was born into a position that greatly benefits from the power
-He is smart enough to learn information and use power to fullest (though Rietz seems to be better with information...)
I wonder if the other girl his age we'll see eventually is his future wife and also a reincarnation.

I'm honestly shocked they left the kids, I have very negative view of leaving them but guess this is a more "yay, happy happy" anime, which is nice.
4/5, want to see her get some better magic items that are more diverse and don't pop with one attack.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23

57 by Moei423 »»
42 minutes ago

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19

81 by Criscap »»
Oct 6, 1:57 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28

46 by charless07 »»
Oct 4, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12

46 by Janethan23 »»
Oct 2, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5

48 by Janethan23 »»
Oct 2, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.