Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
May 12, 12:04 PM

Jul 2021
As suspected Ferns attack didnt do the job of finishing Frierens clone. Though the battle still goes on with some more beautiful visuals. Spell after spell each with some amazing color and visuals.

The battle with the other clones goes on aswell as we see Denken and the others face off against the other clones. Ubel is one interesting and scary girl. Her being able to kill off a first class mage who hasnt been hit since he became a first class mage is one hell of an achievement. Then she also kills off Sense's clone which is suprising aswell with the real her being the one to put on this test. I guess her spell to cut stuff is quite powerful.

Its kinda sad to see Richter have to use his golem, i wanted him to be a first class mage, but as i said before not everyone will pass. Wirbel and his group made it through which made me happy. Frieren getting stuck in a mimic at the end is always quite funny.

May 16, 11:53 AM

Apr 2013
So that's what happens when Frieren's starting to get serious, huh? In the end only Frieren was able to stop herself, maybe Serie is even stronger though.
May 22, 9:48 AM

Feb 2018
I still don't really get Ubel, understand that she is psycho but I hope it is more than that.
The battle with Fern and Frieren against her replica was pretty intense, I wasn't expecting her to go down easy and we even got to see her use that magic(?) to push Fern back, but in the end that resulted in its loss.
For a second test this was more than I expected.
Couldn't have a part like this end without Frieren getting eaten by a mimic!
May 30, 1:53 AM
Aug 2023
Great animaton and I loved how they presented those magics in the magna. I'm not sure if they added some original ones but I love those magics presented in anime/animation.
May 31, 6:31 AM

Oct 2021
Lmao Ubel WRECKED that Burg guy. She is so hot it's ridiculous.

I wish the stakes were higher because everyone just survived by using the golem thing.
Jun 13, 8:38 PM
Jun 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it! The mage that helped everyone pass the 2nd test. The mage of the party of heroes! Beaten by a mimic.
Jun 20, 6:52 AM
Jun 2024
Menyala abangku😆☺😊😊☺😁
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 22

851 by vit »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 16

305 by Arxanum »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 26

272 by nickehhhhhh »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 19

243 by nickehhhhhh »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 12

209 by nickehhhhhh »»
Today, 6:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.