Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Apr 1, 10:45 AM
Oct 2022
yes yes yes yes yes
Apr 1, 12:42 PM

May 2020
I watched a few romance animes and even i already have one anime that has better confession than this one. But overall the anime was ok. It felt too childish for my taste. The perverted boy dialogs were so annoying for me but i appreciate that they focus on the couples and their character developments instead of side events.
Apr 1, 2:39 PM
Sep 2022
1000000000/10 GOD
Apr 1, 3:17 PM
Mar 2019
I think this is one of the best animes in the world and the most perfect ending
Apr 1, 6:33 PM

Dec 2016
As someone that loved the 1st season and gave it the highest score possible, I personally feel that this finale is a bit of a let down in terms of expectations.

For starters the whole sneaking Kyotaro into the girls sleeping dorm felt so out of an ecchi comedy, it's very out of the left field imho.

The moment of the big confession feels just wrong in the matter that Yamada is confused about balancing the audition and spending time with Kyo on the trip.Kyotaro's long speech is like 90% about him where he should be comforting her (yes I know that he senses Yamada is worried about him so she's ditching the audition, but still). I don't entirely blame Kyotaro, I'm sure most kids that age would feel like letting her know their feelings and expect a bright outcome. My other big gripe is the very cliched recap montage in that same scene, like for real, I don't think it's necesary to remind us how far has Kyo grown up since episode zero, specially when the ed sequence also adds another montage of both of them. It just feels like saving animation costs in what should be the highest point in the series.

It would had been an easy 9.5, but sadly I have to lower my score to 8.5 this time.

Apr 1, 6:41 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to TsukuyomiREKT
"overpraised wish fulfillment" People just be yapping lol.
@TsukuyomiREKT

Yapping

Hilarious and ironic choice of words from the most common user of the bottom of the barrel in this site that can barely formulate a sentence, but it does it in spades in order to rack up posts.
Apr 1, 7:11 PM
Jan 2024
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!
Apr 1, 8:36 PM
May 2016
Just love this show, great ending. Kyotaro and Anna's sweet innocence is so rare and refreshing in anime and the fact they actually act like kids. Tropey, yes, not that funny, yes, but I don't care the 2 leads made every episode a joy to watch. I would love a movie or something to wrap it up.
Apr 1, 9:04 PM

Aug 2023
I loved the ending and that they both confessed to each other.

I am excited for the next season.
Apr 1, 11:10 PM
Oct 2019
an relief after so many bad romances, hope that they adapt a 3rd season when then they have enough material we need more natural slice of life romances like this not exactly like this but smooth and comfy to watch
Apr 1, 11:30 PM
Sep 2016
One of the best confession episode I have ever seen!
Apr 2, 12:03 AM

Jul 2019
I'm not ashamed to admit that those confessions made me cry a bit. I love this! 10/10
Apr 2, 12:39 AM

Aug 2017
Absolute banger of an episode, season, show. It was appropriately climactic. What was that bumping into each other in the library? I didn't exactly catch that.

One of the best shows I've ever seen.

10/10
Apr 2, 2:37 AM

Aug 2019
not even a proper kiss? kind of a let down. the manga is still continuing so maybe we could get a third season? feels kinda unlikely though, manga producers seem to really like stopping shows when they confess.

this season was so much better than the first season. i mean while watching s1 i was on the verge of dropping it but now id say s1 is worth watching just so that you can watch s2.
definite 8 for s2. fuck it pump it to 9

their relationship is kinda cute and wholesome and i really like how it was done we have like full kyotaro perspective unlike how the usual shows just have the viewer be a spectator while here we are with kyotaro. ill definetly watch season 3 if it happens.
HiljainenSipuliApr 2, 2:40 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 4:02 AM

Oct 2023
God damn! Now one of my favorite romcom, at side to Kaguya Sama. I loved this confesion. Idk if there's more in the manga, but I don't really care, with this ending the anime can end here perfectly
Apr 2, 8:31 AM
Feb 2017
Ichikawa the goat

Apr 2, 11:00 AM
Jan 2024
The anime caught up to the point that I was at back when I first caught up to the manga so it's still pretty fresh in my mind and I must say they did a phenomenal job adapting this second season. I will be looking forward to the inevitable season 3 someday
Apr 2, 12:05 PM
Nov 2022
I love the Dangers in my Heart so much.
It's definitely one of my favorite romance anime. And the second season can easily keep up with the first. I have to say, I almost liked the second season more than the first. There were so many sweet scenes between Kyotaro and Anna again. And their relationship has developed more and more.
Their confession in the last episode was very sweet and really made my heart beat faster. I also thought it was great that we saw Kyotaro develop as a person this season. And how he found the courage to confess his love to Anna. Their relationship is just so mega sweet.
I know there won't be a third season any time soon, but I'm not giving up hope that it will be released at some point. I'm pleasantly surprised at how much love the anime is getting now, considering the scoring the first season had at the beginning. That's why I'm even happier that so many more people have come to love this anime.
This season is definitely another 10/10 for me.
Apr 2, 12:41 PM
Aug 2021
It was one of the cutest anime i have seen in a while.. Loved it
I started watching anime june 23 2021
Apr 2, 1:09 PM
Jul 2023
eu amei bastante. pelo menos, teve uma declaração e um beijo na bochecha, tá bom dms. Melhor que nada, né? Claro que eu gostaria de um beijo na boca ou pedido de namoro, mas dá pra considerar que o pedido pra sair é similar. Fico feliz demais com esse anime, ele me empolga e me anima. COM TODA CERTEZA eu quero temporada 3 dessa bagaça.

Adoro como ele é baixo e ela alta, gostaria que não muda-se isso, mas se mudar, ok, talvez eu goste do mesmo jeito. Não sei se vou criar coragem para ler o mangá, mas também não sei se estou disposta a esperar. Quero logo!
Apr 2, 3:49 PM
Jun 2023
aaa el mayor peak en los romcoms, muy dificilmente encontraras animes de romance con finales como este.
Apr 2, 4:41 PM
Jan 2021
A triumphant Finale, Bravo!!!
Apr 2, 5:17 PM
Apr 2017
Honestly it was kino, they made it better than the manga,they rushed a little bit but it was worth it.
Apr 2, 9:02 PM
Dec 2019
NO WAY HE WAS NOT THE ONE TO ASK HER OUT LMFAO YAMADA ASKED HIM OUT 😂 still such a childish show that reminds me of my youth and romance etc surely this gets a season 3 right?
Apr 2, 10:07 PM
Feb 2009
Reply to NarutoGOAT66
NO WAY HE WAS NOT THE ONE TO ASK HER OUT LMFAO YAMADA ASKED HIM OUT 😂 still such a childish show that reminds me of my youth and romance etc surely this gets a season 3 right?
@NarutoGOAT66 He still confessed to her first, it’s harder than her asking him out while already knowing his feelings.
Apr 2, 10:36 PM
Sep 2023
Made me crying TwT
Apr 3, 8:38 AM

Jan 2015
This series promotes delusion and cope, no wonder MAL liked it. Despite being pretty much the same anime as "Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru" and "Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san" (let's be honest, it's the same shit), this anime stands out with mc that has actually no redeeming qualities whatsoever. The dude is creepy as it gets, and only gets a little "better" after the Anna starts clinging to him for no apparent reason and our guy realizes he actually might have a chance with her. Don't let me forget to mention that the author made the heroine a model, because our author self insert little creepy dwarf king deserves only the best and ordinary girls are below him
combi2015Apr 3, 8:45 AM
Apr 3, 11:00 AM
Dec 2023
it gave me diabetes then a heart attack . now my heart aint hearting (LOVED IT)
Apr 3, 11:28 AM
Jan 2024
Mantapp ICHIKIWIRR
Apr 3, 3:29 PM
May 2020
all i can say is that they adapted this perfectly, even though I'm up to date with the manga this made me feel like I was experiencing the story for the first time in a good way, amazing!!!!
Apr 3, 3:43 PM
Dec 2020
this show put my heart in danger. im not sure how to put it
Apr 3, 5:13 PM

Nov 2023
It's one of the greatest romances I've seen.

The confession at the end was just amazing and just so beautiful. It was the best way to end the anime. 
Apr 4, 1:43 PM
Feb 2024
El final perfecto y no se discute con nadie es increíble como hicieron historia al darnos este histórico final que lo logro Boku cine lo logro
Apr 4, 9:13 PM

Oct 2022
That was nice, both side's confession at the end of the show. Definitely very wholesome! Yamada's reaction after her confession was just soooooooo cute, its the first time I see a girl act like that after all that. It was enjoyable and fun to watch, changed my mind when i started this, looking forward if there's another season!

Apr 5, 1:30 AM

Jul 2021
What an incredible episode! Ichikawa's character development is truly remarkable this season. The separate confessions by both characters in different locations really tugged at my heartstrings and left me feeling teary-eyed for a moment, but it was undeniably powerful. Overall, it's a beautiful depiction of two individuals navigating the challenges of adolescence, and as viewers, we're fully immersed in their journey. Personally, I've never felt such a profound connection with a piece of media, last was around 2021 haha. Massive improvement to S1, I want to re-watch it later on. Time to catch up with the manga!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 5, 5:52 AM
Mar 2018
Pure love! Pure at last moment!
Apr 5, 6:43 AM

May 2020
amazing episode and season final
really liked this season
cute and wholesome
hopefully we get a season 3

Apr 5, 6:44 AM

Jul 2019
Easily one of the best romance anime I've ever seen. The journey, the buildup to the confession (and quite an early one too for anime standards), everything was perfect. It's one of those series which cause you to stare into nothingness for hours, simply because human brain cannot comprehend such excellence in a short time. I hope even more people will be able to find this anime and enjoy it as much as I did.
Apr 5, 7:43 AM

Dec 2022
One anime where the guy takes the lead to confess and one where the girl takes the lead. Beautiful balance.
Apr 5, 1:21 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to Kimurah
As someone that loved the 1st season and gave it the highest score possible, I personally feel that this finale is a bit of a let down in terms of expectations.

For starters the whole sneaking Kyotaro into the girls sleeping dorm felt so out of an ecchi comedy, it's very out of the left field imho.

The moment of the big confession feels just wrong in the matter that Yamada is confused about balancing the audition and spending time with Kyo on the trip.Kyotaro's long speech is like 90% about him where he should be comforting her (yes I know that he senses Yamada is worried about him so she's ditching the audition, but still). I don't entirely blame Kyotaro, I'm sure most kids that age would feel like letting her know their feelings and expect a bright outcome. My other big gripe is the very cliched recap montage in that same scene, like for real, I don't think it's necesary to remind us how far has Kyo grown up since episode zero, specially when the ed sequence also adds another montage of both of them. It just feels like saving animation costs in what should be the highest point in the series.

It would had been an easy 9.5, but sadly I have to lower my score to 8.5 this time.

Kimurah said:

As a teacher who teaches at a middle school and who has experience of supervising kids during school camps, I can assure you that boys trying to sneak into the girls' sleeping dorm at night is not unrealistic at all. It happens sometimes and we supervisors don't tolerate such behavior, of course.
Apr 5, 2:13 PM
Aug 2015
loved it!! very good characters, so cute and waiting for more!
Apr 5, 2:38 PM

May 2015
SUCH A GOOD SERIES!!!! Playing the ED from season 1 was such a nice touch! And that kiss on the cheek!!!!!!!

The build up to that ending was so good. Its a shame cause this feels very conclusive so I doubt we'll get more anime of this series. This has been one of my all time favourite romance series. Its super wholesome and adorable. We need more series like this. S2 is 10/10 just like the first season.

I really want more of this with them dating but chances of getting a 3rd season are slim. Even getting a 2nd season was quite lucky. Its such a shame when a series like this ends as you just sit there thinking ".....................................................fuck"
DarknessRealityApr 5, 2:43 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 5, 5:29 PM
Mar 2024
yamada and ichikawa confessing in one episodes
Apr 6, 12:38 AM

May 2015
Reply to Kimurah
@TsukuyomiREKT

Yapping

Hilarious and ironic choice of words from the most common user of the bottom of the barrel in this site that can barely formulate a sentence, but it does it in spades in order to rack up posts.
@Kimurah Hop off my dick troglodyte.

Apr 6, 5:15 AM
Feb 2018
NOOOOOOO I NEEED MOAR GIB NOW PLS
Apr 6, 11:53 AM
Apr 2022
One of the absolute best Romances of this Decade!! (Along with probably Kaguya sama s3)
Everything from the moment Ichikawa met Yamada its been quite a wild ride. Everything in this episode they did perfectly, the 2 confessions from both the protagonist to having the OST music playing at the perfect times to give it that perfect vibe. Anyways everything from season 1 and season 2 was built up until this point. When Ichikawa confessed it was like he was a totally different person he was since the first episode and he really showed it. His confession was probably one of the best i’ve heard since it really feels like it came from the heart. That change is enough to make anyone feel wholesome especially when he said it was all because of Yamada! That definitely made me sweat a tear ;) Truly a moment between the two.

With comical scenes to also break the mood, people always say the best stories are the ones with a little bit of everything and The Dangers in My Heart truly has a bit of everything which is what makes it so great. And I’m sure many of you agree but this anime is definitely a Top 10 Romance anime.

But onto Yamada’s confession is was just as wholesome as Kyotaro’s. After a while and Yamada’s filming, the two lovebirds met up at their usual spot which to us as viewers we all know is the infamous library location where the two spend their days together. They meet and finally Yamada says what she has been wanting to say this whole season to Kyotaro. She goes on to say she has many special people in her life including her family, loved ones and friends. But Kyotaro is truly the most special person she has in her life, the person who made her who she is. Kyotaro is Yamada’s everything (and its so truly special when you realize Ichikawa is who he because of Yamada, its like they were truly made for each-other) Finally she says it, “I love you”
and the craziest of all Yamada ask Kyotaro out and he says yes! Finally a very hyped ship turned into a such a lovely couple.

One of the loveliest romances I have had the pleasure of watching. Not sure where this Romance came out from but I am very glad it did what a beautiful story about love.
Apr 6, 12:34 PM
Mar 2023
I really love that anime. I think it's one of the best romcoms I've ever seen and I think this anime must get 10 or mode stars on this plattform, because every week I saw the episodes and every episode was for me a masterpiece. I hope that it's getting a new season, movie or ova, but unlikely I don't think that they could make another season, but I hope and pray that they could make another season of this masterpiece.
Apr 6, 4:19 PM

Aug 2021
I need a third season NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD, How WONDERFUL this episode is. They freaking made me cry, but I would NEVER wanna miss a single moment of this.

ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE!!!!
Apr 6, 11:57 PM
Jan 2021
perfect emotional climax.
Apr 7, 8:36 AM
Apr 2022
congratulations to Ichikawa and Yamada for officially dating, congratulations, I hope your relationship goes smoothly until the end and I will also look forward to the next season and episodes, looking forward to the love story of two junior high school students hahahaha
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

81 by smoothw »»
Jun 23, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

123 by Qweeq13 »»
Jun 12, 9:45 PM

» Season 3?

martingunnarsson - Mar 30

28 by Aleapp »»
Jun 10, 4:51 PM

» Is this basicly...

Danuel - Jun 8

10 by Danuel »»
Jun 8, 11:45 PM

Poll: » R u satisfied or disappointed ( 1 2 3 )

Hickykissy - Mar 31

100 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 8:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.