Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Sep 23, 2023 11:30 PM

Sep 2020
I am not a manga reader but thanks to the leaks I know all the major events which is about to come lol. I might start reading JJK manga after S2 end.
Sep 24, 2023 12:19 AM

Dec 2018
I recently read this and hot damn, I'm rooting for Sukuna but I hope Gege give us the story of how Sukuna killed Gojo, offscreen kill is not cool for me, I need the raw footage of how it became a Gojo's demise. Nontheless hoping Gege a good health and give us more action pack in his work! Let's go!!!
Sep 24, 2023 12:57 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to Issax28
Cheap and predictable writing. Everyone knew Gojo had to somehow die if not the story is over.

Let me guess now suddenly the useless “MC” magically becomes OP and defeats Sukuna
@Issax28 Since the author stated tha manga is close to end. I think your prediction is gonna be mostly right to some measures.
Sep 24, 2023 3:33 AM

May 2022
Reply to nabhananuz
@Kvothe_1 No thats exactly it you got it right, it slows down the attack but mahoraga had created a model for sukuna on how to bypass that infinity. Just to make it easier for me personally i just take it as mahoraga creating a sure hit attack like what happens in a domain but was able to use it outside any domain.
re reading the fight, basically mahoraga cut through space and time and existence itself. As long as something exists, mahoraga can completely rid it from existence. Because infinity is within the realm of existence, it is able to be cut by mahoragas dimensional slash
@nabhananuz a little late to the party....but yeah u r right....thanks for answer anyways ig....
Sep 24, 2023 6:57 AM
Dec 2020
gojo vs gege winner: sukuna
Sep 24, 2023 9:13 AM

Jan 2018
Thank god this finally happened after 3 years of nothing - hopefully the manga will end now
Sep 24, 2023 9:29 AM
May 2020
Reply to Kvothe_1
edit btw: NOBARA IS ALIVE(she wasnt in afterlife)

1st and foremost.... PLEASE DONT BE TOXIC AGAINST THE MANGAKA UNLESS U WANT ANOTHER ENDING LIKE AOT...

2ndly
what was all that about gojo dad??

3rdly....infinity works upon the principeles of calcalus like how in limits the closer u come to thing the farthe away it is....so y does it matter if even the world is slashed?? infinity makes every attack slow.... IT DOESNT STOPS IT...
so some1 explain that plzz..... as for chap

gege u fucking monster ...i hate this i hate this guy and love him so much at the same time...he doesnt care about fan that much was clear from shibuya he has a story to tell and that he will without care of the world
@Kvothe_1 idk if someone already responded to you about this if so sorry but lol this is why I wait until the official translation (even though fan translations can be better sometimes) but the part about the dad wasn't about Gojo's dad, but Megumi's. And I guess Shoko knows the whole truth bc he said he'd leave it to her to handle.
Sep 24, 2023 9:38 AM

May 2010
Congratulations to anyone who didn't get spoiled before reading the chapter. Well there were some real choices made in the story telling. I liked how it builds the mystery culminating in the reveal of gojos death but offscreen killing him and explaining it through an info dump was a lame choice.
Sep 24, 2023 10:01 AM

Jan 2021
You know what Touji and Gojo both have in commen there both wering the same outfit I guess you could say Same fit same fate 💀💀💀
Sep 24, 2023 10:06 AM
Apr 2020
pain... my soul hurts
Sep 24, 2023 10:48 AM
Feb 2021
Gojo died happy. Sukuna challenged everything he existed to represent and came out on top. He proved he wasnt the strongest and can finally be "Satoru Gojo".

Btw, Gojo’s last moments going exactly how Yuuji’s grandpa wanted him to go out was definitely not an accident lol
Sep 24, 2023 11:54 AM

May 2022
Reply to gumbolaya
@Kvothe_1 idk if someone already responded to you about this if so sorry but lol this is why I wait until the official translation (even though fan translations can be better sometimes) but the part about the dad wasn't about Gojo's dad, but Megumi's. And I guess Shoko knows the whole truth bc he said he'd leave it to her to handle.
@gumbolaya yup...it's toji....fan translations can be weird at times... Infact it would have been odd to introduce some1 from gojo clan at this point in the story anyways....🤦
Sep 24, 2023 12:04 PM

Feb 2010
Sad to see Gojo go. I still want to see Itadori have to deal with Sukuna. I want to see what might be happen to Itadori since he believe he's become some kind of curse himself.

That said, that match would probably still be fairly imbalanced but it seems kind of weird if we don't have some sort of Sukuna vs Itadori something or other at some point
Sep 24, 2023 12:43 PM

Jul 2014
GOJO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if even he couldn't beat sukuna, who will.. well this is everyone's opportunity now that sukuna's beat down a bit if they even want the slightest chance of defeating him....
Sep 24, 2023 1:20 PM
Jun 2022
Feels like we're missing quite a bit of information lol. Didn't expect Gojo to just randomly flop, especially because he's been overcoming the odds this whole fight. Also, Sukuna didn't even fight at his "full strength", what????? Ik Gege hates Gojo but at least give my boy a proper death lol
Sep 24, 2023 1:47 PM
Feb 2023
Nugi97 said:
You want your readers to feeling sad and traumatized with being your usual Shonensplaining and using tons of unnecessary bullshit exposition dialogues in the midst of melodramatic scene? This is why Gege would never on par to Fujimoto's writing, blud only uses a shock moments over and over in his characters' death, there's no gut punch nor psychological wounds' effect by seeing all of them bite the dust, comparing it to Himeno, Reze, Beam, and two of the most saddest characters death of all time, Aki, and Power were pathetically unamusing to Gege's way dealing of his characters' last moment.

There's even a huge chance Gojo might be still alive (another pathetic way to do this generic trope) by that "Go north or go south" bullshit (is this why people praise of Gege with how he does foreshadowing? Please, that's lame as fuck). This manga is indeed go south, not even being a generic battle Shonen with the usual Shonensplaining all over the pages/chapters is bad enough, it also might turn end as a generic Shonen ending cliche, just don't expect the unexpected from Gege, lol.

To anyone who says Gege has balls to kill the most beloved character in the series, please, Fujimoto did it first with Power, and he killed her off with a bang, unlike how Gege's dealing with Gojo, which ironically lame as fuck (again), even in the standard of generic battle Shonen, lol.

Fujimoto brings characters he kills off in Chainsaw man now and fans act like that’s great writing. So stop acting Fujimoto is perfect when the new part so far is subpar.
Sep 24, 2023 2:03 PM

Mar 2013
As bad as this chapter is and as baffling as some of the choices, I still think the narrative beats are still there. While I did not like the execution, the turn of events of Gojo losing/dying are at least an acceptable direction compared to say, Kenjaku turning good guy or something. So I will still be reading JJK until something really awful happens. It is not worth quitting the series over in my honest opinion.

The question of "Who will beat Sukuna" was always going to exist because it was not like Sukuna was going to die even if Gojo won. Even in the case of Gojo's loss, even if executed perfectly, it is not like anyone really comes close to Gojo or Sukuna anyway.
Sep 24, 2023 2:25 PM
Jun 2021
Fuck all of yall for spoiling it before even the chapter was out, still a great chapter. Gojo reminiscing with all the dead friends in his mind and we finally see he is dead. i hope he stays dead and it is a good turn for the story to take, and Kashimo is already out to fight Sukuna
Sep 24, 2023 3:09 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to Confused_100
Nugi97 said:
You want your readers to feeling sad and traumatized with being your usual Shonensplaining and using tons of unnecessary bullshit exposition dialogues in the midst of melodramatic scene? This is why Gege would never on par to Fujimoto's writing, blud only uses a shock moments over and over in his characters' death, there's no gut punch nor psychological wounds' effect by seeing all of them bite the dust, comparing it to Himeno, Reze, Beam, and two of the most saddest characters death of all time, Aki, and Power were pathetically unamusing to Gege's way dealing of his characters' last moment.

There's even a huge chance Gojo might be still alive (another pathetic way to do this generic trope) by that "Go north or go south" bullshit (is this why people praise of Gege with how he does foreshadowing? Please, that's lame as fuck). This manga is indeed go south, not even being a generic battle Shonen with the usual Shonensplaining all over the pages/chapters is bad enough, it also might turn end as a generic Shonen ending cliche, just don't expect the unexpected from Gege, lol.

To anyone who says Gege has balls to kill the most beloved character in the series, please, Fujimoto did it first with Power, and he killed her off with a bang, unlike how Gege's dealing with Gojo, which ironically lame as fuck (again), even in the standard of generic battle Shonen, lol.

Fujimoto brings characters he kills off in Chainsaw man now and fans act like that’s great writing. So stop acting Fujimoto is perfect when the new part so far is subpar.
@Confused_100 blud really said Fujimoto's writing is subpar, lol, this what happened when you're reading too much a generic battle Shonen with Shonensplaining and tons of unnecessary bullshit exposition dialogues all over the pages/chapters like the Mangaka spoonfed you as a toddler because that's what mainstream generic Shonen does like JJK. For your own sake, just stick with a generic battle Shonen if you can't even comprehend what he's trying to deliver in Part 2
Sep 24, 2023 3:27 PM
Feb 2023
Nugi97 said:
@Confused_100 blud really said Fujimoto's writing is subpar, lol, this what happened when you're reading too much a generic battle Shonen with Shonensplaining and tons of unnecessary bullshit exposition dialogues all over the pages/chapters like the Mangaka spoonfed you as a toddler because that's what mainstream generic Shonen does like JJK. For your own sake, just stick with a generic battle Shonen if you can't even comprehend what he's trying to deliver in Part 2

I didnot say his writing is subpar. I said part 2 is subpar. I loved sayonara, eri, Chainsaw man part 1. And Yeah the “yOu DoNoT UnDeRsTaNd” thing. Like that would have worked but with Fujimoto returning dead characters to kill off new characters is saying how bad the new cast has been so far compared to characterisations of the old cast eventhough I actually dislike how he returned the most uninteresting character from part 1 lol
Confused_100Sep 24, 2023 3:31 PM
Sep 24, 2023 3:31 PM
Feb 2023
scarletredjail said:
Fuck all of yall for spoiling it before even the chapter was out, still a great chapter. Gojo reminiscing with all the dead friends in his mind and we finally see he is dead. i hope he stays dead and it is a good turn for the story to take, and Kashimo is already out to fight Sukuna

Yeah Gojo talking about Sukuna only and not caring about his students was a great sendoff… Kashimo should die in one shot with that bad explanation given by this OP skill that came from Sukuna though lol. But ofcourse I can expect Gege to make Gojo as a non impactful character because he hates him and somehow make Kashimo survive a slash that transcends space, worlds and existences!!!
Sep 24, 2023 3:33 PM
Dec 2020
GOJO IS FUCKING DEAD
Sep 24, 2023 3:44 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to Confused_100
Nugi97 said:

I didnot say his writing is subpar. I said part 2 is subpar. I loved sayonara, eri, Chainsaw man part 1. And Yeah the “yOu DoNoT UnDeRsTaNd” thing. Like that would have worked but with Fujimoto returning dead characters to kill off new characters is saying how bad the new cast has been so far compared to characterisations of the old cast eventhough I actually dislike how he returned the most uninteresting character from part 1 lol
Confused_100 said:
I didnot say his writing is subpar. I said part 2 is subpar. I loved sayonara, eri, Chainsaw man part 1. And Yeah the “yOu DoNoT UnDeRsTaNd” thing. Like that would have worked but with Fujimoto returning dead characters to kill off new characters is saying how bad the new cast has been so far compared to characterisations to the old cast eventhough I actually dislike how he returned the most uninteresting character from part 1 lol

Did you read it as you close your eyes? Hybrids literally are immortal (just how many times Denji has to die, physically and emotionally to make you understand that?). Part 2 is centered around to Asa and Denji, if you're talking about Yuko, there'll be time when Asa finds out Fakesaw Man killed her and blamed it on Chainsaw Man/Denji (the guilt of knowing your only friend was killed by your crush would be over the top to make a deadliest weapon for Yoru), even Yoshida returns is necessary (why do you think he prioritized his test exam over PSDH in Part 1?) as he takes Makima's role now.

Fumiko and Barem in chapter 142 are literally exemplifying the two types of CSM fans, which is people who are invested in Denji as a character and his growth throughout the story against people who only wants to see the crazy batshit fights like Part 1 used to. Fujimoto knows his readers so well that makes him put us in his writing as a mockery, especially the kinds of you who only enjoy the ride just for its action, and guess what? That's all JJK about, a non-stop flashy action with lack of deep thoughts provoking story, so no wonder you find Part 2 boring, lol.
Sep 24, 2023 3:56 PM
Feb 2023
Nugi97 said:
Confused_100 said:
I didnot say his writing is subpar. I said part 2 is subpar. I loved sayonara, eri, Chainsaw man part 1. And Yeah the “yOu DoNoT UnDeRsTaNd” thing. Like that would have worked but with Fujimoto returning dead characters to kill off new characters is saying how bad the new cast has been so far compared to characterisations to the old cast eventhough I actually dislike how he returned the most uninteresting character from part 1 lol

Did you read it as you close your eyes? Hybrids literally are immortal (just how many times Denji has to die, physically and emotionally to make you understand that?). Part 2 is centered around to Asa and Denji, if you're talking about Yuko, there'll be time when Asa finds out Fakesaw Man killed her and blamed it on Chainsaw Man/Denji (the guilt of knowing your only friend was killed by your crush would be over the top to make a deadliest weapon for Yoru), even Yoshida returns is necessary (why do you think he prioritized his test exam over PSDH in Part 1?) as he takes Makima's role now.

Fumiko and Barem in chapter 142 are literally exemplifying the two types of CSM fans, which is people who are invested in Denji as a character and his growth throughout the story against people who only wants to see the crazy batshit fights like Part 1 used to. Fujimoto knows his readers so well that makes him put us in his writing as a mockery, especially the kinds of you who only enjoy the ride just for its action, and guess what? That's all JJK about, a non-stop flashy action with lack of deep thoughts provoking story, so no wonder you find Part 2 boring, lol.

So you are saying he is pulling a “she-hulk” in part 2 and you are calling that genius writing? Dude that’s like predicting the audience’s reaction to your bad writing because you know it’s bad lol. That’s not genius, that’s plain bad lazy writing. Other than predicting your audience reaction, actually write something meaningful?

I know Hybrids are immortal not the point lol. That’s still called “deaths mean nothing” because resurrection is still a thing even for non hybrids, isn’t it? You say JJK is braindead but let’s be honest, CSM right now is for braindead fans more who care about “mommy” more than actual good writing. Asa has disappeared, Denji hasn’t been important in his own series for a huge while. What is the series now but a mess of events going around that has no point. Atleast JJK has one point, has an end goal. CSM has way too many points that may or may not converge and acts like it’s genius writing.
Sep 24, 2023 4:11 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to Confused_100
Nugi97 said:
Confused_100 said:

So you are saying he is pulling a “she-hulk” in part 2 and you are calling that genius writing? Dude that’s like predicting the audience’s reaction to your bad writing because you know it’s bad lol. That’s not genius, that’s plain bad lazy writing. Other than predicting your audience reaction, actually write something meaningful?

I know Hybrids are immortal not the point lol. That’s still called “deaths mean nothing” because resurrection is still a thing even for non hybrids, isn’t it? You say JJK is braindead but let’s be honest, CSM right now is for braindead fans more who care about “mommy” more than actual good writing. Asa has disappeared, Denji hasn’t been important in his own series for a huge while. What is the series now but a mess of events going around that has no point. Atleast JJK has one point, has an end goal. CSM has way too many points that may or may not converge and acts like it’s genius writing.
@Confused_100 and Gojo back to lived after he got butchered by Toji was aWeSoMe? Double standard, lol. At least it's already pointed out about the immortality of Hybrids, unlike how Gege revived Gojo with another bullshit Shonensplaining acting like a rip-off HxH just to make a shocking moment, and then he made him "I'm more OP than any of you" cliche tropes, typical generic Shonen, right? Lol.

See? Fujimoto makes you missed Asa already, the same character that bunch of you generic Shonen fans hated in the early chapters as she took all the exposition from Denji, a thing that's most Mangakas failed miserably when shifter one MC to another, and blud, Fujimoto is already make a giant puzzle with everything in between (Fakesaw, Fami, CSM Church, Hybrids Weapon, etc), it's a matter of time those would be combined so you stops whining because character-driven story isn't your liking.

"Denji hasn’t been important in his own series for a huge while." That's a weird way to call out Yuji, lol. You really don't understand Part 2 at all by this L take, smh.
Sep 24, 2023 4:33 PM
Feb 2023
Nugi97 said:
@Confused_100 and Gojo back to lived after he got butchered by Toji was aWeSoMe? Double standard, lol. At least it's already pointed out about the immortality of Hybrids, unlike how Gege revived Gojo with another bullshit Shonensplaining acting like a rip-off HxH just to make a shocking moment, and then he made him "I'm more OP than any of you" cliche tropes, typical generic Shonen, right? Lol.

See? Fujimoto makes you missed Asa already, the same character that bunch of you generic Shonen fans hated in the early chapters as she took all the exposition from Denji, a thing that's most Mangakas failed miserably when shifter one MC to another, and blud, Fujimoto is already make a giant puzzle with everything in between (Fakesaw, Fami, CSM Church, Hybrids Weapon, etc), it's a matter of time those would be combined so you stops whining because character-driven story isn't your liking.

"Denji hasn’t been important in his own series for a huge while." That's a weird way to call out Yuji, lol. You really don't understand Part 2 at all by this L take, smh.

Did I defend Yuji? Even Gege expressed how hard it was writing Yuji. But atleast Yuji has interesting background compared to Denji tbh. Btw Gojo coming back from Toji was so predictable because it was a flashback. Btw that’s something CSM took “Makima dying”. CSM took alot of inspiration from JJK. So it’s funny how you complain about that.

They may connect but that’s not going to save how subpar it is so far compared to part 1 especially. We are in 141, in 40-50 part 1 was phenomenal at the time, wasn’t it? What’s phenomenal so far? “Mommy is back” lol. So until something actually happens in CSM, Stop criticising by comparison and actually criticise the series itself.
Sep 24, 2023 4:50 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to Confused_100
Nugi97 said:

Did I defend Yuji? Even Gege expressed how hard it was writing Yuji. But atleast Yuji has interesting background compared to Denji tbh. Btw Gojo coming back from Toji was so predictable because it was a flashback. Btw that’s something CSM took “Makima dying”. CSM took alot of inspiration from JJK. So it’s funny how you complain about that.

They may connect but that’s not going to save how subpar it is so far compared to part 1 especially. We are in 141, in 40-50 part 1 was phenomenal at the time, wasn’t it? What’s phenomenal so far? “Mommy is back” lol. So until something actually happens in CSM, Stop criticising by comparison and actually criticise the series itself.
@Confused_100 "But atleast Yuji has interesting background compared to Denji tbh". Yeah, right, "I want to save everyone's ass", stop the cap, lmao.

Just say you can't patiently wait a character-driven story progress like Part 2 because you're so into with battle Shonen over and over, it's okay to be wrong, even in Part 1 wasn't too much CSM-ism until Bomb Devil arc (chapter 40-), and CSM took a lot inspiration from JJK? In what way? Guess which released first? Fire Punch or JJK? And who in the hell complained about a certain character return in the first place? You're starting to contradict your argument, blud, lol.

So by your definition, "something that actually happens" has to be action and not a character progression? I pity you seriously, you're basically have been brainwashed by generic battle Shonen story. Imagine being whining when Vinland Saga becomes Farmland Saga after its Prologue because its mainly focused on Thorfinn's redemption, oh, wait, the kind of you aren't into a character-driven, right? Lol.
Sep 24, 2023 5:22 PM
Feb 2023
Nugi97 said:
@Confused_100 "But atleast Yuji has interesting background compared to Denji tbh". Yeah, right, "I want to save everyone's ass", stop the cap, lmao.

Just say you can't patiently wait a character-driven story progress like Part 2 because you're so into with battle Shonen over and over, it's okay to be wrong, even in Part 1 wasn't too much CSM-ism until Bomb Devil arc (chapter 40-), and CSM took a lot inspiration from JJK? In what way? Guess which released first? Fire Punch or JJK? And who in the hell complained about a certain character return in the first place? You're starting to contradict your argument, blud, lol.

So by your definition, "something that actually happens" has to be action and not a character progression? I pity you seriously, you're basically have been brainwashed by generic battle Shonen story. Imagine being whining when Vinland Saga becomes Farmland Saga after its Prologue because its mainly focused on Thorfinn's redemption, oh, wait, the kind of you aren't into a character-driven, right? Lol.

You really didn’t know that CSM took from JJK, huh. Well this is gonna be fun when you research a bit. And if you think that’s how Yuji thinks, it really shows you didn’t even read manga at all.

Btw Vinland Saga stomps on CSM and JJK, not even kidding lol
Sep 24, 2023 5:28 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to Confused_100
Nugi97 said:

You really didn’t know that CSM took from JJK, huh. Well this is gonna be fun when you research a bit. And if you think that’s how Yuji thinks, it really shows you didn’t even read manga at all.

Btw Vinland Saga stomps on CSM and JJK, not even kidding lol
@Confused_100 you haven't answered it yet, which released first? Fire Punch or JJK? Or you haven't read Fire Punch at all? No wonder, lol.

What? Yuji was birthed by Kenjaku? He was nothing but a punch bag to everyone? He's annoying and the way Gege delivered his joke and humor on him was cringe af? Tell me, what did I miss about Yuji?

On that, I agree, but still:
Vinland Saga>CSM>JJK
Nugi97Sep 24, 2023 5:32 PM
Sep 24, 2023 6:39 PM
Nov 2019
I expected Gojo to lose the fight for plot reasons, but what even happened here? Aside from me not getting what exactly Sukuna's attack was, I feel like there's a whole chapter missing.
Sep 24, 2023 8:00 PM
Dec 2021
Bruh. Gege didn't even make the effort to justify the death of one of the most powerfull and popular characters. That's just lazy writing
Sep 24, 2023 9:47 PM
Jan 2021
I'm beginning to think the Jujutsu power system is written by AI. It isn't explained well and a lot of complex words are thrown in those explanations so people don't question if it makes sense. Can't question something you don't understand. Just accept it or don't. Doesn't make things very enjoyable.
Sep 25, 2023 1:18 AM
Feb 2023
Nugi97 said:
@Confused_100 you haven't answered it yet, which released first? Fire Punch or JJK? Or you haven't read Fire Punch at all? No wonder, lol.

What? Yuji was birthed by Kenjaku? He was nothing but a punch bag to everyone? He's annoying and the way Gege delivered his joke and humor on him was cringe af? Tell me, what did I miss about Yuji?

Vinland Saga>CSM>JJK

What’s Fire Punch got to do with this? My answer was simple, do some research. You will be surprised by how much CSM took from JJK.
Sep 25, 2023 1:25 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to Confused_100
Nugi97 said:

Vinland Saga>CSM>JJK

What’s Fire Punch got to do with this? My answer was simple, do some research. You will be surprised by how much CSM took from JJK.
@Confused_100 all the stuff Gege did in JJK, Fujimoto did it first in Fire Punch, hell, he didn't even just half-measured it like most generic Shonen Mangaka afraid to do so, same goes to Gege, and you said CSM took inspiration from JJK, a mere mainstream generic battle Shonen with lack of deep thoughts provoking story? Keep coping, lol.
Sep 25, 2023 5:17 AM
Feb 2023
Nugi97 said:
@Confused_100 all the stuff Gege did in JJK, Fujimoto did it first in Fire Punch, hell, he didn't even just half-measured it like most generic Shonen Mangaka afraid to do so, same goes to Gege, and you said CSM took inspiration from JJK, a mere mainstream generic battle Shonen with lack of deep thoughts provoking story? Keep coping, lol.

It did. Do some research lol. Btw fire punch sucks.
Sep 25, 2023 5:30 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to Confused_100
Nugi97 said:

It did. Do some research lol. Btw fire punch sucks.
@Confused_100 more like your taste sucks, all the more reason you can't appreciate a kino stuff. For your own sake, just stick to this generic battle Shonen, because apparently, a character-driven story isn't your cup of tea at all, lol.
Sep 25, 2023 6:28 AM
Feb 2023
Nugi97 said:
@Confused_100 more like your taste sucks, all the more reason you can't appreciate a kino stuff. For your own sake, just stick to this generic battle Shonen, because apparently, a character-driven story isn't your cup of tea at all, lol.

I just said awhile ago that Vinland Saga stomps on both shounen series… One of my favourite series is Steins;Gate. So this excuse of yours doesn’t even make sense
Sep 25, 2023 6:39 AM
Jan 2023
The fact this shit is rated so high is crazy.
Sep 25, 2023 7:13 AM

Jul 2009
If you do not like JJK, what are you doing here? participate in the forums of the series you like. I find CSM and Boring Saga, really boring, and I do not write in those forums, because it has no sense. In fact, this thread is to discuss about the 236 chapter, it is clear that this chapter is controversial. I still do not accept what the author did to Satoru : (
Sep 25, 2023 8:01 AM

Nov 2012
Whao, that sucks, explanation sounds like cheap try to give some logic stuff but any OP chara needs some of that

That CSM dude lol

My Candies:

Sep 25, 2023 8:03 AM

Apr 2016
I'm dropping this for real
Sep 25, 2023 9:47 AM
Jan 2023
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Sep 25, 2023 10:14 AM

Mar 2016
Oh no….this can’t be real

Sep 25, 2023 10:30 AM

Jun 2020
it's gojover...rip goatjo truly our modern princess di but hopefully itadori will get mc treatment
Sep 25, 2023 10:32 AM

Jun 2020
strawberaetae said:
Oh no….this can’t be real

they gave him dead status on the wiki...it's gojover
Sep 25, 2023 10:37 AM

Jun 2020
Klicksey said:
Words can not describe the hatred I feel towards Gege Akutami,I absolutely despise this man (bring my bbg Gojo back pls)

gege heard gojo topless and took it literally...gege when i catch u gege
Sep 25, 2023 1:29 PM

Dec 2012
Gojo: *dies
Kenjaku: "It's free real estate."
Sep 25, 2023 1:31 PM

Aug 2014
To whomever praises Gege for the execution and butchering of character or tries to justify a complete and utter garbage issue by using the stupid explenation given to us by the author who will ruin Sukuna next,another fan favorite,I ask you just this: Have you ever read any quality comic or manga before this? As someone who comented before, in a long paraph, saying basically Gege is the fraud, not Sukuna or Gojo for how out of boredom he basically will butcher everything now because he did not think this trough, I too am on that page and is beyond me how people do not see this yet?
Sep 25, 2023 8:03 PM
Jul 2022
Reply to kalim432
To whomever praises Gege for the execution and butchering of character or tries to justify a complete and utter garbage issue by using the stupid explenation given to us by the author who will ruin Sukuna next,another fan favorite,I ask you just this: Have you ever read any quality comic or manga before this? As someone who comented before, in a long paraph, saying basically Gege is the fraud, not Sukuna or Gojo for how out of boredom he basically will butcher everything now because he did not think this trough, I too am on that page and is beyond me how people do not see this yet?
@kalim432 Gojo's character remained the same all throughout the fight. He knew all along how powerful, dangerous and tactful Sukuna was but still went in thinking he could win. His pride and love of jujutsu fighting got the better of him, just like Toji at the end of Hidden Inventory arc resulting in a similar demise.

I re-read the whole fight, this is Gege's writing at his cruelest. Everything happened in an instant. He doesn't want to give you the satisfaction of seeing what actually happened to him, only a result that put your imagination into overdrive which is very impactful. He successfully lured us into thinking that with Gojo's momentum, all of the resources and power in his grasp, he would actually have a chance against Sukuna's tricks. At the same time, it covered all of Gojo's inner thoughts about loneliness, regrets as a sorcerer and the underlying tragedy that despite being the strongest he couldn't fulfil any of his promises (saving Riko, solo preventing the Shibuya incident, beating Sukuna, burying Geto, telling Megumi).

His choice to go south at the end is true to what he always been, that he always felt alone, and is now finally able to join his old friends. He is free of being the strongest, he can finally just be Gojo Satoru. I think this chapter and entire arc deserves more credit than the kneejerk reactions provide
feedyourkoalaSep 25, 2023 8:25 PM
Sep 25, 2023 10:05 PM
May 2016
Bad writing, just a lazy way to end the arc
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

» Gege really can't stan GoJo at this point

00RATUL00 - 22 minutes ago

2 by mrjdko »»
1 minute ago

» binding vows are asspulls? ( 1 2 )

deg - May 10

68 by deg »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 Discussion

deg - 2 hours ago

14 by thebrentinator24 »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you happy with where JJK plot is heading?

Zimmu - May 7

45 by Ridkidjory »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 260 Discussion ( 1 2 )

grim - May 15

80 by grim »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.