Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 2, 2023 1:23 PM

Apr 2016
I'm kinda thirsty rn after watching the first ep of hell's paradise and then reading a bit of the manga, I don't wanna read it more cause I wanna watch the anime instead but I need some anime dude to thirst over. I'm looking for characters like Gabimaru and Choubei from hell's paradise, denji from csm, dabi from mha, zack from angels of death, can't think of others rn but basically hot wild male characters (psychotic smiles being a bonus, i know im fucked up). It'll also help if the anime / manga is good, doesn't need to be necessarily shonen but yeah
KTea666Apr 2, 2023 1:26 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 2, 2023 10:21 PM

Mar 2020
KTea666 said:
It'll also help if the anime / manga is good, doesn't need to be necessarily shonen but yeah
A mad flood of unmanner text, but I suggest this one — https://myanimelist.net/anime/2903/Sakigake_Otokojuku. True mans there, the neck twice thicker than the head, a mountains of meat! (LOL)
FrostyshApr 2, 2023 10:24 PM

The World

"No matter who you are, where you from, whose was your ancestors — the only matter what you can do, what you cannot, and the choice you making..." — Author is unknown.
Apr 3, 2023 1:40 AM

Apr 2016
......... no :( 
Apr 3, 2023 10:21 AM
Dec 2021
I recommend looking through this interest stack: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/21010
Apr 3, 2023 11:32 AM

Mar 2020
LOL? That multyplication is exactly what you want, Mr. Ktea666...

The World

"No matter who you are, where you from, whose was your ancestors — the only matter what you can do, what you cannot, and the choice you making..." — Author is unknown.
Apr 3, 2023 10:01 PM

Jan 2011
Fate Zero
Psycho Pass (only the first season)
Apr 3, 2023 11:11 PM

Dec 2019
Literally Bungou Stray Dogs then
Apr 4, 2023 3:30 AM

Apr 2016
ok so, it's not exactly emotionless characters, more like, wild chaotic boys (dabi isnt very wild but I like him when he's laughing like a maniac, idk, my tastes are weird)
so, devil's line I watched and dropped a long time ago but don't remember anything about it, may check it out again
sugar apple fairy tale i watched not long ago but got bored and dropped
dance with devils never watched or heard of, may check it out
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji watched a few eps but got bored cause it was going nowhere (also the dude was starting to annoy me, he's too toxic, I mean, I like those types of dudes kinda but like, in romance idk, it's weird, too real. in shonen i guess it's different cause the focus isnt romance idk)
psycho pass i really liked that red haired dude that doesn't do shit and then (spoiler) is killed off, they focus so much on the 2 boring ass mcs and the more interesting secondary characters are forgotten about, i want a psycho pass with more screen time for red head guy, he's too hot to not have screen time (sry but it made me mad he didnt show up more cause he's so my type)
kuroshitsuji i watched but sebastian is boring as hell
amnesia i didnt watch or heard about, may check it out
diabolik lovers i watched an ep a long time ago but i remember it made me cringe so i dropped it
inuyashiki i watched a bit but i guess i got bored cause i dropped it, the villain guy isn't my type
Ijimeru Aitsu ga Warui no ka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Warui no ka? i never heard of, may check it out
Sachi-iro no One Room i actually read a bit of it till i got bored

basically, i wild the wild chaotic boys, not the emotionless boys (i guess now that i think of it bakugo falls into that category but idk, too young i guess)
KTea666Apr 4, 2023 7:04 AM
Apr 4, 2023 3:33 AM

Apr 2016
silversaint said:
Fate Zero
Psycho Pass (only the first season)
fate zero never watched but psycho pass the 2 mcs were boring as hell, only liked the red head guy who didnt do shit and then (spoiler) died. He was definitely my type tho
Fate zero is on plan to watch for years but idk...
Apr 4, 2023 3:34 AM

Apr 2016
notPara said:
Literally Bungou Stray Dogs then
i watched a bit but stopped on season 2 cause i guess i got bored, the dudes are kinda hot but not what im looking for rn
Apr 4, 2023 3:36 AM

Apr 2016
GreyStoneFlinger said:
I recommend looking through this interest stack: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/21010
not exactly what im looking for... 
Apr 4, 2023 3:39 AM

Apr 2016
Frostysh said:
wdym that type of multyplication?

Apr 4, 2023 9:10 AM

Feb 2021
Try Getter Robo Armageddon. Your mileage may very, but I think that Ryouma and Hayato qualify as hot wild male characters.
cryptic
and
Squab
Apr 4, 2023 1:02 PM

Mar 2020
KTea666 said:
Frostysh said:

Because you want to watch 'hot mans' (despite I do not understand what is mean exactly 'hot', me no native English), and in Otokoujiokio (the school mentioned in my proposed anime) is the most 'hot' mans lives, lol...

The World

Apr 4, 2023 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
I know exactly what you're looking for, and I present to you the hottest of hot:

My husbando, The Demon King of Tyranny himself, Anos Voldigoad! Drop-dead sexy, he makes the panties drop with his clever and naughty one-liners! He has magnificent rizz and can be very romantic at times, as well. He truly acts like a KING.

Keep in mind he is mine, but I'm sure you will enjoy his attractiveness! Anos-sama is just incomparable, and for me, is the hottest anime guy in existence 💓 I also wrote a fanfiction about him, should that pique your interest
removed-userApr 4, 2023 1:22 PM
Apr 4, 2023 1:34 PM

May 2018
@KTea666 "I'm kinda thirsty rn " - say no more, School Days , perfect to get into the atmosphere

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Apr 4, 2023 2:01 PM

Apr 2016
starflutter said:
I know exactly what you're looking for, and I present to you the hottest of hot:

My husbando, The Demon King of Tyranny himself, Anos Voldigoad! Drop-dead sexy, he makes the panties drop with his clever and naughty one-liners! He has magnificent rizz and can be very romantic at times, as well. He truly acts like a KING.

Keep in mind he is mine, but I'm sure you will enjoy his attractiveness! Anos-sama is just incomparable, and for me, is the hottest anime guy in existence 💓 I also wrote a fanfiction about him, should that pique your interest
I'll check it out, had that anime on my watch later for years
Apr 4, 2023 2:02 PM

Apr 2016
-Miku_Meister- said:
@KTea666 "I'm kinda thirsty rn " - say no more, School Days , perfect to get into the atmosphere
hum.......... no
Apr 4, 2023 2:03 PM

Apr 2022
Akio and Touga from revolutionnary girl utena.
“I won’t rely on anyone anymore. I don’t care if no one understands.” – Homura Akemi
Apr 4, 2023 2:03 PM

Apr 2016
Apr 4, 2023 2:04 PM

Apr 2016
Calabre006 said:
Try Getter Robo Armageddon. Your mileage may very, but I think that Ryouma and Hayato qualify as hot wild male characters.
not much of a fan of the "old anime" artstyle
Apr 4, 2023 2:05 PM

Apr 2016
Frostysh said:
KTea666 said:

Because you want to watch 'hot mans' (despite I do not understand what is mean exactly 'hot', me no native English), and in Otokoujiokio (the school mentioned in my proposed anime) is the most 'hot' mans lives, lol...
well, idk how to respond to that
Apr 4, 2023 2:06 PM

Apr 2016
Usapz said:
meh idk.........
Apr 4, 2023 2:07 PM

Apr 2022
KTea666 said:
Usapz said:
meh idk.........

Takumi Ichinose? or xerxes break?
“I won’t rely on anyone anymore. I don’t care if no one understands.” – Homura Akemi
Apr 4, 2023 2:15 PM

Apr 2016
They dont seem like wild chaotic boys, also, i dont like the "old anime" artstyle very much and neither the "pretty boy" style, i like my boys edgy looking
Apr 4, 2023 2:25 PM

Mar 2020
KTea666 said:
Frostysh said:
LOL?
starflutter said:

AHaha-haha-ha... I knew that modern humans are insane. Well, nevermind. But neo-fascists-meat-mountains from Otokoujouko will beat your pathetic winny teenager-smarphone noble.

The World

Apr 4, 2023 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
KTea666 said:

Yes, I hope you'll like it!

KTea666 said:
Frostysh said:

Ignore him, bro is having a meltdown in this thread for some reason
Apr 4, 2023 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
Frostysh said:
AHaha-haha-ha... I knew that modern humans are insane. Well, nevermind. But neo-fascists-meat-mountains from Otokoujouko will beat your pathetic winny teenager-smarphone noble.

"I am 30 year old unemployed human" tells me all I need to know.
Apr 4, 2023 4:25 PM

Mar 2020
starflutter said:
KTea666 said:

Yes, I hope you'll like it!

KTea666 said:

Ignore him, bro is having a meltdown in this thread for some reason
Well, I actually just searched a thread where I can speak with humans, and the topic-starter asked question, I have answered on it.
starflutter said:
Frostysh said:

"I am 30 year old unemployed human" tells me all I need to know.
If you say so, Mr. Starflutter... I am too old, so most of modern multiplication looks debilitating to mineself actually.

The World

Apr 4, 2023 7:42 PM

Nov 2012
I recommend Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Apr 5, 2023 1:31 AM

Apr 2016
Dalek-kun said:
I recommend Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
too gay fabulous
Apr 5, 2023 9:13 AM

May 2018
@KTea666, why not School Days, the perfect plot and scenary

Apr 5, 2023 10:52 PM

Apr 2013
-Miku_Meister- said:

so true, i second this
Apr 5, 2023 10:59 PM
Aug 2013
If Pesci from Jojo's isn't in this list i'll be mad
~AnimeDownUnder~

Apr 5, 2023 11:15 PM
Aug 2013
Most girls i've talked to say these are their hottest

Ban from seven deadly sins
Archer from fate
Roy mustang from FMAB
Gojo from JJK
Kakashi from naruto
Zoro from One piece
Hiei from yu yu hakusho
Sinbad from magi series
Yami from black clover
Hak from akatsuki no yona
Yato from noragami
Hisoka from HXH
Laxus from fairy tail
Wolfwood from trigun
Brandon heat from gungrave
Dazai and Odasaku from bungou stray dogs
Mikoto from K-project
Sesshomaru from inuyasha
Dante from devil may cry anime
Stein from soul eater
Tyki mikk from D gray man
Sebastian from black butler
Sakuragi from rainbow
Death the kid from soul eater
Adult lampo, mukuro and hibari from hitman reborn
Tengen from demon slayer
Orga from gundam iron blooded orphans
Ryo from city hunter
Benimaru from fire force
Ash lynx from banana fish
Johan from Monster
Aki from chainsaw man
Levi from attack on titan
Lelouch from code geass
Anasui from jojo's stone ocean
Grimjow & shuhei from bleach
Lan wangji from mo dao zu shi
Naru from ghost hunt
Hei from darker than black
Lloyd from spy x family
Nezumi from No.6
Adult Thor from Jyu Oh Sei
Laurent from great pretender
Chrollo from HXH
Adult Koenma without the dummy from Yu Yu hakusho
Courier from akudama drive
Oshino from monogatari series
Shido and akabane from getbackers
Joe from sk8 infinity
Rei and yuuki from code:breaker
Vanitas from case files of vanitas
Draken, koko hajime & long hair kazutora from tokyo revengers
Moriarty & sherlock holmes from moriarty the patriot
Rai and frankenstein from noblesse
Tenka kumo from donten ni warau
Xanxus from hitman reborn
AnimeDownUnderApr 6, 2023 4:22 AM
~AnimeDownUnder~

Apr 6, 2023 6:34 AM

Apr 2016
-Miku_Meister- said:
how is it perfect?
Apr 6, 2023 9:05 AM

May 2018
KTea666 said:
-Miku_Meister- said:
how is it perfect?
its perfect got the unique ending, the male character got the looks and appearence to be a pussy magnet?

Apr 6, 2023 9:46 AM

Apr 2013
KTea666 said:

basically, i wild the wild chaotic boys, not the emotionless boys (i guess now that i think of it bakugo falls into that category but idk, too young i guess)
to be honest, at this point you seem like you dont have much attention span to actually watch many anime, and to be honest the characters you are into are just regular anime boy with overpowered skill or something along that line, since you get bored over the anime with actual ikemen, and you consider regular looks to be hot, i dont think you need any recommendations really, since you cant tell the difference between ikemen design and regular design drawing, you might as well watch random shounen like ao no exorcist and consider one of them to be hot, or watch toaru and consider accelerator to be hot, since you get bored over pretty much most anime, you need to prioritize interesting plot rather than seeking hot male which you cant even tell the difference to begin with. the recommendations i gave yesterday were all based on the fact you like zack (angels of death), but the truth is, gabimaru, denjic etc are actually regular looking males. though i can recommend these

https://myanimelist.net/anime/11633/Blood_Lad or https://myanimelist.net/anime/31798/Kiznaiver for their sickly looking design

https://myanimelist.net/anime/38480/Toaru_Kagaku_no_Accelerator or https://myanimelist.net/anime/40750/Kaifuku_Jutsushi_no_Yarinaoshi or https://myanimelist.net/anime/48316/Kage_no_Jitsuryokusha_ni_Naritakute for the overpowered chaotic part

redo of healer is rapey in the beginning so you might hate that one (unless your liking towards chaotic character have no limit (you said you like zack the murderer after all))

Apr 6, 2023 10:45 AM

Apr 2016
mayoiko said:
KTea666 said:

to be honest, at this point you seem like you dont have much attention span to actually watch many anime, and to be honest the characters you are into are just regular anime boy with overpowered skill or something along that line, since you get bored over the anime with actual ikemen, and you consider regular looks to be hot, i dont think you need any recommendations really, since you cant tell the difference between ikemen design and regular design drawing, you might as well watch random shounen like ao no exorcist and consider one of them to be hot, or watch toaru and consider accelerator to be hot, since you get bored over pretty much most anime, you need to prioritize interesting plot rather than seeking hot male which you cant even tell the difference to begin with. the recommendations i gave yesterday were all based on the fact you like zack (angels of death), but the truth is, gabimaru, denjic etc are actually regular looking males. though i can recommend these

https://myanimelist.net/anime/11633/Blood_Lad or https://myanimelist.net/anime/31798/Kiznaiver for their sickly looking design

https://myanimelist.net/anime/38480/Toaru_Kagaku_no_Accelerator or https://myanimelist.net/anime/40750/Kaifuku_Jutsushi_no_Yarinaoshi or https://myanimelist.net/anime/48316/Kage_no_Jitsuryokusha_ni_Naritakute for the overpowered chaotic part

redo of healer is rapey in the beginning so you might hate that one (unless your liking towards chaotic character have no limit (you said you like zack the murderer after all))
I can tell the difference between the designs, I didnt know what ikemen was and looked it up and for me that's just the "pretty boy" art style which I'm not much of a fan of, I usually find the shonen character art style more appealing, mha specially I love the artstyle and character designs. Idk what you mean with regular design drawing, I guess angels of death and hell's paradise has that more generic art style if that's what you mean but I guess I still like it, I like edge I guess (one of the reasons I loved killing stalking, the art style is appealing to me). And about me finding regular looks hot, I mean, first of all, are you telling me characters like Zack Foster and Dabi look generic? I think they look cool as hell and exactly what I'm into, characters like Denji, Gabimaru and Choubei aren't as hardcore in looks but they are still distinct and have that wildness that I like, second, personality counts, that chaotic personality that I'm looking for (and that usually I can only find in shonen) and yeah Dabi isn't as chaotic but he just looks too cool (I don't only like the wild guys but usually it's what I'm most into, Zuko from atla is more like a sad boy but still has that "wild", or angry idk, side, I used to be very into him)
Also yeah, my attention spam for anime is kinda low for reasons that don't matter rn but there are some romances I liked I guess so it's not all slice of life that bores me. Also, how were ur recommendations like zack foster? Sry, I just dont see it from the animes on ur list that i watched

I already watched the first season of Ao no exorcist, the mc was kinda hot yeah but idk, lacked smtg which I'm not sure what
Never heard of Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator but the mc looks cool from the looks of it, I might check it out
Blood Lad i already watched and enjoyed, the mc wasn't exactly hot hot but was that cool chaotic I like
Kiznaiver i dropped a long time ago i dont remember why but the art style was cool tho, may watching it again one day... probably not tho
redo of healer i watched a few eps cause... i'm fucked up.. but the mc wasn't very hot, the whole slave master thing was (fetishes i guess, also another reason i liked killing stalking)
eminence of shadow i watched a few eps and it bored me, i didnt care about the mc much, he's what i would call a generic overpowered mc

But yeah, imma check out the accelerator anime, the dude has that psycho face i like (can't choose what i like, im fucked up). But yeah, yes I can tell the difference of artstyles, I just don't like the ikemen artstyle i guess
Apr 6, 2023 10:48 AM

Apr 2016
-Miku_Meister- said:
KTea666 said:
how is it perfect?
its perfect got the unique ending, the male character got the looks and appearence to be a pussy magnet?
thanks for the troll
Apr 6, 2023 10:53 AM

Apr 2016
AnimeDownUnder said:
Most girls i've talked to say these are their hottest

Ban from seven deadly sins
Archer from fate
Roy mustang from FMAB
Gojo from JJK
Kakashi from naruto
Zoro from One piece
Hiei from yu yu hakusho
Sinbad from magi series
Yami from black clover
Hak from akatsuki no yona
Yato from noragami
Hisoka from HXH
Laxus from fairy tail
Wolfwood from trigun
Brandon heat from gungrave
Dazai and Odasaku from bungou stray dogs
Mikoto from K-project
Sesshomaru from inuyasha
Dante from devil may cry anime
Stein from soul eater
Tyki mikk from D gray man
Sebastian from black butler
Sakuragi from rainbow
Death the kid from soul eater
Adult lampo, mukuro and hibari from hitman reborn
Tengen from demon slayer
Orga from gundam iron blooded orphans
Ryo from city hunter
Benimaru from fire force
Ash lynx from banana fish
Johan from Monster
Aki from chainsaw man
Levi from attack on titan
Lelouch from code geass
Anasui from jojo's stone ocean
Grimjow & shuhei from bleach
Lan wangji from mo dao zu shi
Naru from ghost hunt
Hei from darker than black
Lloyd from spy x family
Nezumi from No.6
Adult Thor from Jyu Oh Sei
Laurent from great pretender
Chrollo from HXH
Adult Koenma without the dummy from Yu Yu hakusho
Courier from akudama drive
Oshino from monogatari series
Shido and akabane from getbackers
Joe from sk8 infinity
Rei and yuuki from code:breaker
Vanitas from case files of vanitas
Draken, koko hajime & long hair kazutora from tokyo revengers
Moriarty & sherlock holmes from moriarty the patriot
Rai and frankenstein from noblesse
Tenka kumo from donten ni warau
Xanxus from hitman reborn
I usually would give a thought out response talking about each boy u mentioned but THATS TOO MUCH AHHHHHHHH thanks for the list tho XD yeah some of those that I recognize are hot, not the "wild chaotic hot" I'm looking for but they're hot yeah
Apr 6, 2023 10:54 AM

Apr 2016
AnimeDownUnder said:
If Pesci from Jojo's isn't in this list i'll be mad
Jojo's too gay fabulous for me
Apr 6, 2023 1:11 PM

Apr 2013
KTea666 said:
But yeah, imma check out the accelerator anime, the dude has that psycho face i like (can't choose what i like, im fucked up). But yeah, yes I can tell the difference of artstyles, I just don't like the ikemen artstyle i guess
yeah, in anime culture or lets say, our anime community(?) we dont call those type of characters "hot", usually if someone say "hot male" its going to be translated as ikemen, which is pretty boys, for example is Free anime, and most reverse harem anime like Amnesia, or some BL. their drawings are specifically to make the characters look pretty. however shounen anime are made for boys and their drawings are mostly generic, they have certain clothings and hairstyle but they are not the "hot" characters. it doesnt matter which you prefer, thats how it is technical wise, so if you ask for "hot male" most people would just give those pretty BL or reverse harem anime. as for my recommendations related to zack, well, the characters in the titles i mentioned are all sadistic (and some murderous), im not gonna explain further though. in this case you shouldve asked for "agression/anger issue characters" instead of "hot male" because thats what they are, and people would recognize it better. i mentioned accelerator because it seems like thats what you were looking for, unfortunately i dont remember many, and other people wouldve been able to help if you were asking with a more fitting term instead. while i do like psychopathic sort of characters i dont like the short tempered ones, i prefer quiet smart one like ayanokouji, so yeah i dont remember much stuff that im not into.
Apr 6, 2023 1:13 PM

May 2018
KTea666 said:
-Miku_Meister- said:
thanks for the troll
wait, what? I was being genuine to offer a anime which i feel the character is getting all the girls with his appearence

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Movies

Ruskimeister - Jul 4

8 by Takoyakirin »»
2 hours ago

» What are some good horror anime?

KyanBun - Jul 4

4 by Takoyakirin »»
2 hours ago

» Any manga recommendations?

Nagi_sa - Jul 6

3 by Takoyakirin »»
2 hours ago

» [Read Post]Anime Like Chrome Shelled Regios (Fantasy/Magic/Romance/OP)

--Dawn-- - Sep 10, 2015

35 by Airs »»
3 hours ago

» Give me more historial/romance/fantasy anime recomendations, please!!

Svfispnz - Jun 30

6 by alakek »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.