New
Denji an incel
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 5, 2022 9:16 AM

May 2021
MentionLizard said:
I tried to get into this anime but I guess it's not for me

don't worry it is developing amazingly so stick to it or read the manga
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2022 9:50 AM

Feb 2019
This is the dumbest take I’ve seen on chainsaw man holy shit
Nov 5, 2022 10:00 AM

Apr 2019
FireDan said:
King_KK said:

Denji saved Power by not calling her out to the Public Safety Bureau when she literally tried to kill him. Also Power doesn't have any basic human etiquette's she doesn't bath, doesn't flush her toilet, she dirties the place and throws vegetables on the ground. Anybody would be annoyed with her. Denji was literally cleaning her shit and telling her to flush properly. How is that equivalent to treating her poorly?

actually she is bath but not often LOL xddd. and yeah their relationships are the best. Like Power will develop as a character same with Denji and their relationships as a whole just wait ofc. (manga is superior)

I am up-to-date with the manga. I know how their relationship will develop. Chainsaw Man is one of my favorite manga as well.
Nov 5, 2022 10:02 AM

May 2021
King_KK said:
FireDan said:

actually she is bath but not often LOL xddd. and yeah their relationships are the best. Like Power will develop as a character same with Denji and their relationships as a whole just wait ofc. (manga is superior)

I am up-to-date with the manga. I know how their relationship will develop. Chainsaw Man is one of my favorite manga as well.
yeah, in my opinion their relationships are one of the best from any animanga
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2022 10:14 AM
Jun 2020
steven1202 said:
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

by the latest episode denji wants to touch boobs but still has not which means for certain he is celebate but involuntarily.

His whole dream and motivation is to the deed with a woman. Yet he is very rude to Power. This is common behavior of incels - treating women poorly

Also, he is a blatant simp to Makima. Like how incels simp to streamers, vtubers, etc. because they are their "ideal" women.

he is 16..... and also, power is not a girl, she is a fiend (and she tried to kill him lmao). also, everyone literally simps for makima and you will know why (if you read the manga).

Does it ever say fiends don't have a sex? Last I checked having boobs is a pretty clear sign they do
Nov 5, 2022 11:23 AM
Feb 2021
It is Natural Human instincts to breed and to eat!
Nov 5, 2022 12:42 PM
Aug 2021
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

by the latest episode denji wants to touch boobs but still has not which means for certain he is celebate but involuntarily.

His whole dream and motivation is to the deed with a woman. Yet he is very rude to Power. This is common behavior of incels - treating women poorly

Also, he is a blatant simp to Makima. Like how incels simp to streamers, vtubers, etc. because they are their "ideal" women.

i don't think so. his whole life he's been treated like shit by every man he encounters, maybe he was seeking feeling like a person again, not because hes a pervert, and he ends up being groomed by makima and himeno
Nov 5, 2022 1:32 PM
Jul 2022
No
He is a horny teenager that's it
Nov 5, 2022 2:00 PM
Apr 2021
fruity_pebbles said:
steven1202 said:

he is 16..... and also, power is not a girl, she is a fiend (and she tried to kill him lmao). also, everyone literally simps for makima and you will know why (if you read the manga).

Does it ever say fiends don't have a sex? Last I checked having boobs is a pretty clear sign they do

i was kidding bro, come on, don't be that guy
Nov 5, 2022 2:29 PM
Apr 2022
You probably are making sense since all Denj sees when he thinks if women is objects to satisfy his lust; he has yet to even mention live and unless he is mentally disabled he should understand what the concept is at least.
Nov 5, 2022 2:31 PM
Apr 2022
B4ggedMilk said:
Denji isn't an incel and this can be seen with what his story really is about

When we first meet denji he's living to survive, having his basic needs met would be the dream for him. He's then put into a situation where he's living his dream and that becomes his norm and he's left with the question "What now"

Denji then notices he has certain urges and then decides to follow them. I'm not going to spoil what happens next but Denji's story is about chasing happiness and how we as people should live

But his dream was always to touch boobs…he literally says this in episode one. You are trying to make Denji into a more complex character than he actually is lmao.
Nov 5, 2022 2:32 PM

Jul 2021
That's literally a huge part of his character xd

Nov 5, 2022 2:32 PM
Apr 2022
StaleNut said:
If Denji is an incel then you are an inferior waste of sperm who was smh allowed to own a phone/computer and make this terrible thread. Seriously just stop. This is not, in any way, a fruitful discussion.

Kindest Chainsaw Man fan
Nov 5, 2022 2:33 PM
Jul 2018
Okay he's annoying and an idiot, but he's not an incel and he's not rude to Power. Not more than she is. I never thought I'd defend Denji once lol, but he just kinda mirrors her behavior.
"Always be nice to women UwU" is more incel-mindset than anything he act towards her.

He needs hatred of women and lots of online whining about them, to be an incel.
removed-userNov 5, 2022 2:37 PM
Nov 5, 2022 2:40 PM

Sep 2016
I thought the definition of an incel is a dude who hates women and usually dwells in his mom's basement. Denji is just horny and as metally mature a kid.
Nov 5, 2022 3:14 PM
Jan 2022
FireDan said:
CJRike said:
Denji is more so mega horny rather than an incel. I don’t think he really cares about the existence of anyone but girls, which is different from incels who usually judge guys and girls. But hey, I’m not an expert on incels or even Chainsaw Man so I’ll leave that up to y’all to decide

dont care? read the manga plz

Nah that'll take too long. That's why I said I am not an expert. Don't get me wrong, I am sure the manga is pretty decent, and I am sure Denji cares about some people, but what I really meant is that he doesn't really see people as inferior to him like incels seem to.
CJRikeNov 5, 2022 3:18 PM
Nov 5, 2022 3:25 PM

Jul 2016
Fujimoto would tell you to read slower
Nov 6, 2022 1:02 AM
Nov 2020
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

man this is not even trying to be funny, its just a cringe bait
Nov 6, 2022 1:26 AM
Feb 2019
he's an idiot not an incel
Nov 6, 2022 1:45 PM
Feb 2022
I think the key difference between an incel and Denji is that an incel blames women for him being a virgin (for one reason or another) and also they are very angry about the whole being a virgin thing in general as if it actually means all that much. Denji is a virgin. Denji is occasionally angry. Denji may even be angry about being a virgin but if so it hasn't really shown yet (I've not read the manga) but he doesn't blame women... or anyone really.

His attitude is very "I ended up in an undesirable situation through bad luck, I'd like to do the sex but I don't think that'll ever happen, oh well." When he finally becomes free of the clutches of the Yakuza and starts working for Makima he has the realization he might finally be able to get some sort of physical contact with a women and it becomes his motivation. He's never blamed women for his situation, hell I can't even say he's ever spoken to a women before meeting Makima. At most he's passed them on the street I guess.

TLDR: No, I don't think so, guess it depends on how you describe an incel.
CrackerofcornNov 6, 2022 1:49 PM
Nov 6, 2022 2:19 PM

May 2021
Wannabe's had said that Denji was a SIMP, now he is an incel, can you be an incel and SIMP at the same time?. I think he is closer to be a SIMP but yet he has expressed his intentions to womens clearly, a SIMP will only do nice thing for girls just because he thinks they will fall for him only for that without being clear to them about his intentions, Denji doesn't fit exactly there, he saved Power cat in exchange for touching her boobs, a clear and legal exchange, a SIMP would had saved Power cat just for nothing only to hope to gain Power affection by doing that.

Now in the incel case, there isn't any trait of Denji being one so far, now if you take the word Incel as Involuntary Celibate then 85% anime characters are one and 50% of the World population also is. Most likely he is just a horny teen with a less than average intelligence.
Nov 6, 2022 2:20 PM
Jun 2020
steven1202 said:
fruity_pebbles said:

i was kidding bro, come on, don't be that guy

Man I was just making sure. I wasn't tryna be aggressive or nothing
Nov 6, 2022 2:25 PM
Jun 2021
Natsu_193 said:
steven1202 said:

not tyrna be rude or anything but i like how u said Power wasnt a girl but then u called her a she. the reason i called Power a her is cause in my view Power is a she

Lmao what her whole ass and tits were hanging out this episode đź’€
Nov 6, 2022 5:38 PM

Aug 2018
My guy you're stretching a bit, also not having a no option makes it just seem like you want denji you be an incel
_______I like rocks__
Nov 6, 2022 6:10 PM

Sep 2021
holy shit, Denji is a MAL user
Nov 6, 2022 9:03 PM
Nov 2022
this show sucks ass
Nov 6, 2022 9:29 PM

Sep 2020
Yeah it's supposed to be that way.

He is an unashamed pervert who proudly yells out loud what he wants without a care for who is listening.

This show does not give a crap about silly political correctness.

1st ep made it pretty clear what type of show this is.

Don't like that? Don't watch it.
Lost my old account in the hacking accountpocalypse
Nov 6, 2022 10:38 PM

Dec 2014
as long as there is hole, fiend or not, doesn't matter.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Nov 6, 2022 10:39 PM
Jan 2022
Denji NEVER was loved as a kid. he literally lived on a single slice of bread as dinner
Nobody cared to show him a shred of emotion or affection. He was even thought of as an animal most of the time, a pet kinda. he literally lived on a single slice of bread as dinner.
Then Makima shows up.
She gives him food and care in the most basic form which was all he ever wanted.
so it isnt hard to say that he is, and any other person in his place would be, an incel
MesoperaNov 6, 2022 10:59 PM
Nov 7, 2022 12:24 AM

Mar 2015
If we go by the literal definition of involuntary celibate; yes.

But the word incel nowadays is more about the movement behind it. Said movement is driven by extreme hate for women. Denji doesn't hate women, in fact he seems to love them quite a bit. A full blown incel would never become the pet of a woman because they see women as inferior beings. Denji sees women as goddesses walking the earth so... And since you mentioned simping, I think most people who frequent radical incel spaces dislike simps for the exact reason I described: women are inferior in their eyes so any 'simping' is seen as blasphemy.
Nov 7, 2022 12:45 AM

Jun 2016
Denji has never dealt with any woman. His behavior is reflected in his hormones.

Throughout the work, his evolution with women changes, because he begins to see that not all the feelings reflected with each girl have to be sex.

Power:

Makima:

Reze:
Nov 7, 2022 12:49 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
Where is the option of 'no' gawddd what a bait !!!!
You're not asking you're simply stating some trash opinion
i wish you love
Nov 7, 2022 1:49 AM

Nov 2020
nah but csm fandom is full of incels

"I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright if
You keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright if

We just keep dancing like we're 22, 22"
Nov 7, 2022 3:34 AM
Aug 2019
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

Denji isn't an incel because he doesn't inherently hate women (which is the definition of a male incel) and he's definitely not unreasonably treat them with hostility. He treats Power like shit because he's treated like that by her so it's less about her being a woman and more about her being a pain in the ass. As for simping for Makima, the reason he does it because she's the only kind woman he's ever met, the person who 'saved' him. Again, less because of her gender and more because of her role in his life.
Nov 7, 2022 3:49 AM
Jan 2021
MongoDB said:
Is denji an incel?

I take it as u r a women who live in America........and had a western bullshit mindset but u know what she(power) gets what she fcking deserve ....so get ur trash post away
Nov 7, 2022 8:28 AM

Mar 2021
No he’s based af touch some opais, OP.
Nov 10, 2022 3:58 PM

Aug 2020
He is a Makimacrazecel.

Nov 11, 2022 3:30 AM

May 2016
I swear that word has lost all fucking meaning with you people using it day in and day out. Where’s the no option? No, he’s not an incel. He’s a horny virgin. He doesn’t hate women, he doesn’t feel like they should give him intimacy etc. just because he’s rude doesn’t make him an incel tf? He’s a horny simp that puts them on a pedestal. People saying he “literally” fits the definition are delusional. I don’t even know how you can be so confidently wrong when google is right there.
DarudiusNov 11, 2022 3:35 AM
Nov 15, 2022 5:15 PM

Aug 2019
No, he's not an incel.

Nov 15, 2022 8:44 PM
Oct 2019
100% anyone who says otherwise agree with his incel tendencies
Nov 15, 2022 8:56 PM
Aug 2018
Bro Don't make me think, that you were born and raised on internet... ,As for your question, No he doesn't prove to be incel For now
Nov 15, 2022 9:30 PM

Jan 2022
Who was the last incel you knew that got to consensually squeeze some titties?
-insert NGE meme here-
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who would you hang out with?

Rayan_W - Nov 3, 2023

44 by Mualani »»
Today, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

1010 by Marcobleuris »»
Yesterday, 4:32 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 22, 2022

735 by Marcobleuris »»
Yesterday, 4:31 PM

» Eternity devil VA

Xmister - Aug 18

6 by gloozed »»
Aug 29, 2:47 PM

» Do people really think that the CGI looks bad? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ulises1264 - Oct 11, 2022

293 by Prometheus_RpK »»
Aug 28, 6:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.