Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 8, 2022 3:04 AM
May 2016
memSaheb001 said:
ninka22 said:

They get back together in vol 9

sadly anime Won't get that far ryt?

Looks like they are adapting 4 volums. if we get second season we may get there.
Sep 8, 2022 5:23 AM

Jan 2022
Higashira is so casual around them and maybe a little too straightforward. Yume was so ready to kiss in multiple situations lol she wants him back and still doesn't want to share. I hate that the parents keep making comments on how they act like a couple pls stop lmao
This never updates so that's cool
Sep 8, 2022 5:57 AM
Mar 2019
This episode kinda showed us where the show will be going and it hurts. It hurts really bad.
In my opinion the conclusion of the show will be that they both have to accept their past relationship and move on as brother and sister. I really hope that something extraordinary happens and they become a couple again because they love each other and broke up because of a misunderstanding and envy not the act of losing love to each other.
But as it stands rn it seems like they will go seperate ways but still as a family and mizuto might even become a couple with the greenhaired girl. Maybe that might even happen this season as a cliffhanger out of spite to his ex because she will probably say or do something that aggrivates him. And then season 2 might be all about dropping the greenhaired girl and then maybe coming back together as a couple. Oh ffs, just thinking of the "bad" endings hurts my soul. But 10/10 episode so far
Sep 8, 2022 5:58 AM
Mar 2019
Rem4lifexD said:
Great episode! Yume comes into Mizuto's room screaming.
She has seen a...
COCKROACH!
Mizuto sprays pesticide in her room and locked the door.
Yume is scared another one will come so she decides to sleep in Mizuto's bed!
Their parents tell Yume take Mizuto along to where she is going.
She is wearing a disguise so no one makes rumours about her and Mizuto and makes him wear a hat and glasses also.
Seems the glasses was just because she thought he would look cool in them though xD.
Yume has gone to the swimsuit shop and asks Mizuto to help tell her which she looks best in.
O...OPPAI!!!!!
When walking back, they see the first place they kissed.
Yume closes her eyes...
And Mizuto flicks her forehead lol.

Yume thanks Mizuto for the book he lent her and asks him if he has any more recommendations.
Their parents embarrass them by commenting on their 'couple like' behaviour though which embarrasses Yume xD.
BUT HIGASHIRA IS BEST GIRL, NOT YUME!
And best girl Higashira is now lying on Mizuto's lap whilst watching a movie with Yume present...
Yume isn't too pleased! And she is surprised at how she itches her OPPAI in front of Mizuto.
Mizuto isn't fazed abouthe indirect kiss lol.
Higashira sees Mizuto is sleepy so offers to return the favour of allowing him to sleep on her lap!
But Yume stops him!
In the end, Mizuto falls asleep on Yume's lap.
BEST GIRL HIGASHIRA'S LAP IS BETTER THOUGH MIZUTO! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Yume's mother seems to be interested in Higashira and Mizuto.
Yume realises that she loves Mizuto kind of nano desu.

AISHITERU, HIGASHRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the next episode!

Wasnt this discussion about how you liked the episode and not to make a summery of the episode.. basicly xDDD
Sep 8, 2022 6:18 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a pretty hot episode lol, the opening bit with the cockroach was funny giving not even Mizuto could deal with it, and then we got a nice fanservice bit where Yume tried on a swimsuit and asked for Mizuto’s opinion, to which he is having a very hard time understandably so lol. And the two of them got awfully close when they walked to a familiar spot when they used to be a couple, but of course that was brushed away thanks to Mizuto maintaining his senses lol, it would be very hard to not give in there tho, it seems Yume did.

And the bit where they were watching a movie with Higashira was amazing, it’s still wild how close Mizuto and Higashira are despite not being a couple, which has Yume distracted for the whole movie. Based on what they talked about, I’m pretty sure the movie was Your Name lol, a fantastic movie, but I liked that they went kinda meta and talked about how the director displayed his fetishes on screen, which I never thought about and also makes sense for this show lol, also noticed that “Project No. 8” in the credits.

Higashira’s attempts to kiss Mizuto while he was sleeping in Yume’s lap was great too, love how she casually ran by the idea that they could be fuck-buddies or friends with benefits, that would be wild, but much like the mom I would like to see them together, although I can’t help but root for Yume too lol. And speaking of the parents their comments this episode were definitely adding fuel to the fire lol.
Sep 8, 2022 6:32 AM
Aug 2022
Well, there can't be an anime without girls in bikini at least once.
Sep 8, 2022 6:56 AM
Feb 2021
Higashira is so cute <3
Sep 8, 2022 7:06 AM
Jul 2020
Higashira best girl. CMV
Sep 8, 2022 7:28 AM
Mar 2021
Pretty boring story of the anime. Its already predictable that what’s gonna happen in the end..and todys mcs sleeping scene was a copy if nisekoi..pretty boring and no enjoyment at all
Sep 8, 2022 10:28 AM
Mar 2021
to shippando demais a higashira isana... tomare que eles desistam de voltar pro mizuto ficar com ela
Sep 8, 2022 10:46 AM
Jul 2020
Looks like they well be getting back together but I dont support that idea
Sep 8, 2022 1:59 PM
Apr 2021
it was okj
i dont like this rating system
Sep 8, 2022 2:45 PM

Sep 2017
Something going on with this Mom. "You should go with your stepsister to watch her try on bikini's..." and "so hey who is my stepson fucking these days? How much fucking did they do on the couch the other day?" Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sep 8, 2022 8:26 PM

Sep 2015
Best girl came back, stole the show, she is so freaking fantastic in her awkwardness...

Score update: 6 => 7, gimme more Higashira please.

Bonus: he forgot the hat on the store lol
CombatMagicSep 8, 2022 8:31 PM
The Armored Architect Vampire Archivist Lawful Chronomancer Evoker Paladin Collector Arbiter Ranger.

Sep 8, 2022 9:31 PM

Mar 2022
I still really don't like the idea of the anime but I like this character (Higashira)
like we rarely see girl in anime that accept rejection like that
Sep 9, 2022 4:37 AM

Sep 2018
ProofByColor said:
Something going on with this Mom. "You should go with your stepsister to watch her try on bikini's..." and "so hey who is my stepson fucking these days? How much fucking did they do on the couch the other day?" Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mum has figured out what's going on since she does the washing, and knows exactly what state Ayai's panties are in after she's spent time with Mizuto ;-)

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Sep 9, 2022 6:40 AM
Sep 2022
Loved it and I want this series to continue
Sep 9, 2022 6:42 AM
Sep 2022
Loved it and I want this series to continue
Sep 9, 2022 10:43 AM
Nov 2020
wholesome and amazingly cute, Wish they fhucicek
;) spread this and you will be cultured
Sep 9, 2022 4:09 PM
Dec 2020
Fun to watch, the main couple is cute as hell❤️
Sep 9, 2022 6:26 PM

Mar 2014
Yume swimsuit sure is cute and sexy
Sep 9, 2022 7:12 PM

Apr 2020
Seriously Isana sometimes has to check on what she does sometimes, because as someone who's at a similar wavelength to her, I'm getting embarassed as well.

Also that swimsuit on Yume, her and Irido sleeping together, them almost kissing and more is umm nice.
Sep 9, 2022 10:28 PM
Nov 2021
good one..........
Sep 9, 2022 11:53 PM
Feb 2021
I hope we will get something in the end :)
Sep 10, 2022 4:25 AM
Mar 2022
Could it be that you want to do something to me?"

Yume has a lot of nerve to say that to him considering she has made multiple attempts to seduce him, sniffed his underwear, taken photos of him when he dressed up handsomely, made him put on her socks, and expected him to make a move and "create a memory" with her when they were dating last year.

Out of the two of them, she's more likely to want to do something to him.
Sep 10, 2022 5:24 AM
Feb 2021
Did you guys picked on what movie they were discussing about? Seems everybody got distracted by Higashira scratching her oppai.
It was Your Name.
Sep 10, 2022 5:39 AM
Aug 2022
with Isana and Mizuto being close Yume getting jealous is showing even tho she acts like she doesn't like him anymore in the her heart she still has feelings toward him.
also of course its goanna have beach episode
Sep 10, 2022 1:14 PM
Apr 2020
I love the turn this series took in the last 3 ish episodes. Going from meh romcom to a more substantial romcom/drama. The last episode made me feel actual dread. The breakup was great story telling. And the whole "What am I supposed to do" in this f'd up situation makes me hopeful that there will be a more meaningful ending.
This whole series has been a suprise so far!
Sep 10, 2022 8:38 PM
Sep 2019
meh its so basically normal
Sep 12, 2022 6:14 AM

Sep 2018
Kenji_3 said:
Could it be that you want to do something to me?"

Yume has a lot of nerve to say that to him considering she has made multiple attempts to seduce him, sniffed his underwear, taken photos of him when he dressed up handsomely, made him put on her socks, and expected him to make a move and "create a memory" with her when they were dating last year.

Out of the two of them, she's more likely to want to do something to him.

I think you have Ayai's character a bit wrong.

She wants Mizuto to do things for/to her, that's what her nature is, she wants to be passive and for him to be active.

He also wants her, but he doesn't have the courage to move forward, and can't handle the negative feelings that go with that, so he tries to deny the whole thing.

He can't act and he can't cope, he's the one failing here.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Sep 12, 2022 7:08 AM
Jul 2020
Lmao, the mom. Also I genuinely find Yume so fucking annoying, like get over yourself he's your brother, and he clearly doesn't care about romance. Like just be happy he still cares about you period.
Sep 12, 2022 10:28 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Okay i guess now it gets really intense in the last 2 episodes.
I wonder what will happen ;)
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 14, 2022 12:40 AM
Jul 2022
Yume Ayai>>>>>>>>>
Sep 14, 2022 2:05 AM
Aug 2018
Higashira does not care, lol.
And she's easily the best character. She embraces the awkwardness this show brings out.

For such an awkward concept of a show, it's honestly been a guilty pleasure to watch.
Some scenes do feel kinda cringey, but a lot of the sarcastic and witty dialogue helps it a lot.
Sep 14, 2022 4:28 AM
May 2022
I got to see Isana Higashira's cake.
Sep 14, 2022 11:29 AM
Dec 2021
I enjoy this series so much, will there be any light novels of this series?
Sep 14, 2022 9:07 PM
Mar 2022
mmm yes step sis problems
Sep 15, 2022 4:39 AM
Jan 2021
I'm now starting to dislike the vibes of this anime and I don't understand why.

Sep 15, 2022 9:49 PM
Apr 2021
not the best thing I've ever seen but it passed the time when I couldn't sleep or concentrate on anything else
Sep 16, 2022 11:23 PM
Aug 2022
That was an amazing episode, it's a light comedy with a touch of romance. Just my type
Sep 21, 2022 5:53 PM

Jun 2020
Oh hell nah if you see two hair strands and it's moving you better ready your shoe or scream running away if that's your thing

Oh mah gah that's some big juicers she's carrying would like to see more, Mizuto you dumb ass my god horny thoughts flowing through his brain, And another horny brain is thinking of kissing his well step brother but not this time she got the horny flick

Higashira doesn't care kind of based to feel at home, Don't really know if it's Your Name they're watching since credits we're project no. 8 that they put in and kind of a self reward for themselves kind of amusing, As per usual no progression but Yume you can't fall in love with your brother surely right.
Sep 22, 2022 8:18 PM
Jun 2017
Achei muito interessante esse episodio 10 ainda mais o desenvolvimento que cada personagem esta tendo, aparentam estar amadurecendo de certa forma, espero que se mantenha assim nesses próximos 2 últimos episódios
Oct 10, 2022 3:45 AM
Aug 2021
I started hating this anime genre.
Oct 11, 2022 8:59 AM
May 2020
mizuko really was comfortable watching that film
Oct 29, 2022 9:37 PM

Aug 2017
I'm starting to like the main girl a lot. I think she's very cute. I just want her to be happy in the end.

I don't care about the boy.

dkrasnov564 said:
last few episodes are remarkably well written, I was surprised

I do find them much better than earlier episodes. It feels like a true dilemma liking one's step sibling.
Nov 9, 2022 11:46 AM

Sep 2012
Isana has changed, she has become bit wild if she is willing to kiss sleeping guy

cooldogmom said:
Higashira is so casual around them and maybe a little too straightforward. Yume was so ready to kiss in multiple situations lol she wants him back and still doesn't want to share. I hate that the parents keep making comments on how they act like a couple pls stop lmao

this type of teasing sometimes cause it to become real, like the2 didn't think that way before about each other and then they become self conscious about it and then its confusion and awkwardness and then love, so teasing sometimes make relationships happen
Nov 13, 2022 9:48 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Sorry, but that bitch is in heat and keeping too close, but it is Yume fault for watching and doing nothing.
Jan 4, 2023 3:41 PM

Sep 2019
I feel bad for Isana. She's clearly the top waifu here. But she's getting fucked by the author because of anime troupes.

1. Pretty feet and toes

2. Big tits

3. Wholesome personality

4. She lets you have a mistress

C6R5 Raiden
Jan 12, 2023 12:59 AM

Oct 2021
ngl the mom is fine as hell. If I were the mc, this show would be called 'My stepsister's mom is my girlfriend'.
Jan 26, 2023 6:35 AM

Feb 2021
I love the scene when they are watching movies together :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2022

78 by mjericho24 »»
Sep 6, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2022

199 by yohann2061 »»
Sep 4, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2022

113 by Erogamerss »»
Aug 27, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2022

157 by mxgk »»
Aug 15, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2022

174 by patkarunungan »»
Jun 18, 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.