Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 1, 2022 3:50 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course the father would know that he isn't the same anymore, but that was really good for their development and also how he found a cure against the white death (and basically saved the empress then) now I wonder when he'll invent vaccine for these people
Aug 4, 2022 10:33 PM
Jun 2015
I just finished the third episode and I can’t get over how hard carried this is by the studio. If I’m being honest, the source material was not good. The LN and manga were generic and uninteresting. It was entirely held up by its concept and nothing more. Yet the anime has actually done it some justice. The production is high quality and emotional beats, story, and characters were actually done much better than the LN. Honestly, it feels as if the anime is being held down with the tropey horny nonsense of the source material.
Aug 9, 2022 5:59 AM

Aug 2017
Quite an emotional episode for me. I had goosebumps xD It was nice to see them finally bonding and that he actually managed to help the queen.
Aug 9, 2022 10:26 PM

Jul 2012
Yo, I'm such a simp for Hayami Show that I recognized his voice before he even spoke, with the guttural sounds he made. I'm proud of myself lol

So far so good, I'm actually liking this more with each episode.
Although tuberculosis is contagious so is weird that nobody else got sick as well, and that Farma didn't mention it too.
Aug 13, 2022 12:45 PM
Jul 2020
His dad looked traumatised, but this episode was soooo cool. I hope the kind queen can recover in no time
Aug 29, 2022 10:28 PM
Aug 2021
aw nice to see Farma revealing his abilities finally what a good fuckin show
Sep 11, 2022 2:57 PM
Jul 2018
well this episode didn't age very well with current event
Sep 14, 2022 5:27 PM

Feb 2018
Seems like he managed to pull through that whole ordeal.
Liking what I've seen so far from this series.
Sep 16, 2022 3:36 PM
Jan 2022
I bit on the nose but overall pretty good.
Sep 28, 2022 9:03 AM
Nov 2019
I've read through the manga twice (enjoyed it) and now watching the anime, I'm actually a bit annoyed. I guess there are some things you don't realise until you hear the characters say it.

Farma has absolutely no right to criticize people for "not intending to save the Queen". They are 500 years behind in technology and don't have isekai cheats that you have. They literally CANNOT save the Queen, regardless of intention. So, why are you blaming them? You can create anything just by imagining, you can diagnose just by looking, you can eliminate pathogens just by thinking. You lived in a future that had everything dude, get off your high horse.
Oct 22, 2022 7:27 AM

Feb 2021
It was very touching when He can found the cure with his knowledge of the back world. He really uses his power to save other.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 19, 2022 1:48 PM

Feb 2014
That's a pretty tall claim he made there. So how is he going to make the medicine for TB accessible to everyone? Is he going to teach others how to "synthesize" the drug? How is he going to teach these people who know nothing about chemistry (or the atomic theory) how to synthesize a bunch of complex organic molecules? Or is he going to mass produce the drug by himself and monopolize the business?
Apr 5, 2023 9:26 AM

Jan 2021
I honestly feel that this show is taking a very different route to most other stories based on the Isekai trope.
Apr 18, 2023 5:01 PM
May 2020
He not only heals the Empress, but also introduces bacteria to the entire court!
Yet, the MVP of this episode is his father Bruno. That is one great anime dad. He doesn't spoil his children, values honor and dignity first, but is still open to new ideas once he has gotten a chance to look at him. I love him and I worry that the older brother is going to be the antagonist because we haven't had one yet.
Apr 25, 2023 7:31 AM

Oct 2022
Wow, the empress actually took a kid's word that he could save her, defended him from the skeptical ones, and without any hesitation took the medicine, sure, a single chance is better than nothing, but didn't think she would be so willing either, kinda hope she appears again, more so since being on the empress' good side should serve as a shield in case Farma's secret gets out, right?
UndefeatedBahamut
Aug 7, 2023 11:24 PM

Jul 2012
That queen looks delicious when she recovered..
If only this is a harem lol

Wtf father atcking his own son -_-"
Well ur son is dead actually..
Replaced by this doctor..

I wonder if this kind if isekai has "hitori no boku" that will make it more sense / tolerable..

Aug 19, 2023 12:50 AM
Nov 2022
Despues de ver a los Niños de la Emperatriz, Farma ya no podia quedarse quieto viendo como se moria la Emperatriz, y al menos logro usar la excusa del rayo que le cayo para explicarle a su Viejo sobre el nuevo conocimiento que adquirio, saltandose el detalle de que un Farmaceutico de otro mundo reencarno en él.

After seeing the Children of the Empress, Farma could no longer sit still watching the Empress die, and at least managed to use the excuse of the lightning that struck him to explain to his Old Man about the new knowledge he acquired, skipping the detail. that a Pharmacist from another world reincarnated in him.
Nov 29, 2023 11:49 AM

Apr 2009
Oh that was fast, we went directly to the Empress, introduced microbiology, fast tracked the revolution and disruption the current pharma field and by that extension; medicine itself, cured TB...maybe cancer is next? LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 17, 7:20 AM

Nov 2019
After diagnosing Queen Elizabeth II Falma comes up with medication despite a scuffle with his father about his legitimacy. He prescribes the Queen her medication after explaining the concept of bacteria after showing the court a small test with a microscopic view. The father has the same illness so Falma prescribes him a medicine too, episode was decent
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2022

121 by Neo_Zero_X »»
Sep 6, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2022

155 by Riley_Hartis »»
Aug 22, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2022

64 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 18, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2022

55 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 17, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

64 by ST63LTH »»
Jun 17, 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.