Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 13, 2009 6:53 PM
Oct 2009
Like most romance anime characters, Yuuto is good in the clutch. In general, however, he's pretty pathetic.
Tell me if I'm wrong: but would anyone else like to see this "idol" arc wrapped up in episode 11 so we can have the 12th primarily focused on Yuuto finally choosing an actual girlfriend. By "finally choosing," I mean actually say "I love you," to either Shiina (unlikely) or Haruka (likely). If he doesn't say it, I would expect a third season, or a giant disappointment.
If not, anyone could tell that after the initial blossoming of their relationship in the first season between Haruka and Yuuto, will not have developed at all. It would be very disappointing if it comes to this and they decide not to make a third season. Which is looking more-and-more likely.
Dec 14, 2009 5:33 PM

Apr 2008
o-olll oh well .. expected this~

Dec 15, 2009 1:16 AM

Oct 2008
HalberdierRetsel said:
I'll be frank, the blondie arc from last season sucked too, but that's not why I disliked this season far more. Last season we saw the relationship between Yuuto and Haruka reach a certain level, and it was that relationship that kept the anime decent. This season, Yuuto had "flings" with Mika, the maids, the Rie Kugumiya character, Shiina and the idol. Where's the focus? How is this Nigizaka Haruka's Secret, when she has no secret left? heck, is she even the main character anymore? I can't remember hte last time she was hte focus of an episode. Remember, even this episode was focused on Yuuto, not Haruka. It's quite a disaster, really.

True but this arc is to show that the her being an idol or coming from an entirely different background from Yuuto's won't get in the way of their relationship.
I'd like to see Haruka visiting the anime studio where MiRan works.
Dec 15, 2009 9:51 AM

Jul 2008
This whole idol scenario with Haruka and the manager asking Yuuto to leave Haruka alone if he wants her to be successful reminds me of I's.
Its not that great of a plot twist though I'm not expecting some amazing storyline from this series but some a more original than this
Dec 21, 2009 12:46 AM

May 2008
lol so reminded me of White Album

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 23, 2009 9:03 AM

May 2009
it sucks so much, I'm facepalming all the way when I watch this show :( Predictable, with stupid characters without brains, poorly animated, god it's truly awful.
Jan 16, 2010 9:39 PM

Jan 2008
Oh no, please, how can someone be that bad a judge of character, their blatant lies conflict with everything that has happened in the whole episode, and even a child should be able so see that. But of course Yuuto will be depressed almost the whole next episode just to make one of those "Boohoo, for some reason I think she doesn't like me"-episodes.

He will probably follow the usual pattern and not be able to realize until the very last minute that Haruka wanted to see him and and had no idea about all this.

I hope he talks about this with someone quick, so that they point out the obvious to him, or else the next 20min of my life will be depressing. Telling Nogizaka-Papa would be fun (but unlikely), he would charge the studio with his katana.
May 2, 2010 1:38 PM
Feb 2009
w0ow what a total let down, considering i spent 30 mins or so looking for a sub version <.<
Dec 21, 2010 1:28 PM

Sep 2010
LMAO.. Yuuto is soo stupid hahahaha xD
that is all lol
Jun 11, 2011 7:39 AM

Dec 2007
>.> I really hatee that manager lady !!! Just pisses me off, when watching this episode it makes with think of the anime White Album a lot :S
Oct 25, 2011 4:56 AM

May 2011
greenmush said:
lol so reminded me of White Album

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking throughout this episode. So next episode we should see Yuuto in bed with Kayahara. lol

Aug 15, 2012 6:56 PM
Jun 2012
wen i finished watching this episode i thought two things.
1st I was like are haruka and yuto freaking retarded or something. the pictures just happend to be misplaced, sent in and judged all by mistake lol.
2nd yuto has like the biggest pussy on this show. i think he needs to grow a pair for once.
Aug 23, 2012 11:23 PM

Oct 2011
Knew this would happen.
Thoughts on this piece of shit:
Yuuto is a pussy.
The directors are assholes.
This anime is a piece of shit.
Oct 12, 2012 8:13 PM

Sep 2012
I can't believe yuuto didn't realize it in the beginning.
Jun 26, 2013 10:22 PM

Mar 2013
AGH! That woman is such a bitch, like wtf! I hate so much, and what's with her telling Yuuto to stay away from Haruka, and how does Yuuto find none of this a least bit suspicious? If I was Yuuto I would have taken out my cell phone that moment, called and asked her " By the way did you know you're becoming a real idol?". And once told to stay away from Haruku I would have something like "No!, you stay away from her you bitch". This anime has so many plot holes fisjkbhsd fjkbvsuh I just don't know what to think of it. Dragging it 2 1/2 season maybe was a bit much?
Jan 5, 2016 1:42 AM

Mar 2014
The path to being an Idol .
As much as the consequences were brutal .. like separation .
Yuuto being a part-time manager could be useful to Milan ~ .
Chocolate banana ~ !! anything for relief ~.
Nobunaga helpful in situations like that ~ . Voice acting ~ !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2016 9:08 PM

Dec 2015
So he is probably going to stay away from Haruka because some random lady he just met told him to do so because this guy is a fucking pussy. Also, why would he believe anything they say when he caught them lying in the office? Whoever created this anime/manga sucks at writing lol.
Feb 28, 2019 9:11 PM

Jan 2011
Pretty much what everyone already said.
He's such a beta this is getting to cringey to watch.
May 23, 2020 11:59 PM

Aug 2017
Idol girl is better than Haruka. Most of the girls are better than Haruka.

Let's see how the idol thing predictably falls through.

How could Yuuto possibly try to explain this away with some excuse?

Jan 31, 2022 1:35 PM

Nov 2010
That sneaky manager is the greatest threat to their relationship than any of the love rivals.

Both of them are so easily manipulated and tricked. lol
Nov 12, 2022 8:17 AM

Aug 2013
Welp, I'm curious if Yuuto actually has balls or not. He's way too soft.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 10, 2023 12:49 PM

Feb 2022
i lost it when his sister pulled out a katana out of nowhere.
quite an interesting turn.
i love Miran's character.
btw, what the heck is a non-carbonated cola, eww.
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Nov 23, 2009

50 by toralbabs »»
May 27, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Nov 16, 2009

59 by toralbabs »»
May 18, 8:42 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 5, 2009

102 by tmoverbeck »»
Apr 25, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 26, 2009

55 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Purezza Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 19, 2009

71 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.