Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 26, 2022 10:15 PM
Mar 2022
niko_sb said:
I got a vibe from that Re:zero S1 episode because of the animated ending XD.

Very very very cute.
I want the movie right now!!!

There is a profound difference. Emilia still does not know what is "love", but Takagi knows.
Mar 26, 2022 11:03 PM

Sep 2020
sdyeung said:
niko_sb said:
I got a vibe from that Re:zero S1 episode because of the animated ending XD.

Very very very cute.
I want the movie right now!!!

There is a profound difference. Emilia still does not know what is "love", but Takagi knows.

hahaha
Well noticed XD~

also both are dubbed by Rie-chan
Mar 27, 2022 12:59 AM
Aug 2021
This might just be me, but "I just wanted to see you" I feel was a more impactful thing to say than "I love you" in that moment. I think at the back of both of their minds, they already know that the other is interested in them. Nishikata sprinting like an absolute madlad, tripping and falling, but still making it made the simplicity of "I just wanted to see you" that much greater. Also, in my eyes, it's basically a confession, cos someone who's not in love with you would NEVER chase after you that earnestly.

I didn't expect a confession now, so that can be saved for the movie. I wonder if the movie will maybe have the confession close to the beginning, we see some time skips to high school and college, and then it ultimately serves as a segue into a Moto anime.

Lastly, damn, Hamaguchi fumbled the bag. At this rate, Hojo is gonna get awkward and confess first. Kinda wish we got the glasses Hojo chapter from the manga animated, as that's some solid development.
Mar 27, 2022 5:16 AM

Dec 2008
visually that holding hands scene was great, but it really didn't deliver in other aspects.
He didn't say his line, so unfortunately that season ended in a very subtle fashion with really low impact.

Since I didn't like the season all that much I can't say that I was satisfied with the end.

For the most part this season had the most boring challenges ever, there were some exceptions, although I think that they should have dropped the challenges and exchanged them with daily events, partially it looked forced how Nishikata was fixated on it, while Takagi san tried bolder approaches on him that looked kind of desperate.

I loved the theatre play and the christmas date episode and a few smaller stories.

Hamaguchi you wuss, even Nishikata has much more guts than you XD
I think that girl won't give him another chance, she isn't as patient as Takagi san.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2022 7:04 AM
Aug 2021
First of all, in this season it made my eyes tear up 2 times and it could even be the same in the last scenes my eyes became teary, the first was in episode 9 and the second was in this episode or the forum I'm writing about right now or it's easier to call it the last episode (episode 12).

Second, in this season from the first episode to the last episode it always makes me happy and comfortable.

Third, well I'm speechless with this is one of the most beautiful shows I've ever watched from all aspects, namely the story, the characters, the voice acting, the animation, the music and the OSTs and so on.

Great job to everyone who works behind the scenes on this show.

10/10

And maybe I'll give the movie a score of 10 too when it's released haha.
Mar 27, 2022 7:38 AM

Aug 2017
Incredible season. 10/10 just like i gave the first two seasons. Another race for love scene like at the fireworks, sure I'll take it. I like seeing Nishikata man up.

This is 100% anime GOLD! Best couple!

Mar 27, 2022 3:54 PM

Aug 2008
Wholesome sugar goodness to make you smile. Was so well done that the trio of girls who I usually find to be a distraction from Takagi and Nishikata were great here. This third season really stepped things up for me. I guess the upcoming movie will give anime original end? Glad to see these two get a proper end if manga is dragging it out.
Mar 27, 2022 4:14 PM
Nov 2009
TrumpMD said:
Incredible season. 10/10 just like i gave the first two seasons. Another race for love scene like at the fireworks, sure I'll take it. I like seeing Nishikata man up.

This is 100% anime GOLD! Best couple!

I could not agree more, I have watched over 140 anime series and constantly try to figure out which is my favorite. I think Teasing master will be my number 1 for probably years to come. I can't imagine an anime that could come out that would make me feel this happy.

They really are the best couple.
Mar 27, 2022 6:24 PM

Dec 2012
This series has evolved wonderfully. I am amazed how warm and nourishing the story has become. It equals the manga in quality and telling of the story and it never descends into banal or trite tropes. It is really a joy to watch and re watch and I hope for more for there is so much more of the important relations to see and share and savor.

Truly a marvel of anime and shows that anime in spits of some recent bizarre efforts and art directions anime is flowering each year in its own way with a few special and very good series. I see we have more good ones in next quarter but i was sad to see the final episode and will look forward to the next series of Takagi-san very much.

Well done Author, Director, Art Director and all Staff.

10 our of 10

Mar 27, 2022 7:04 PM

Mar 2016
God damn they teased us! Hamaguchi wasn't able to tell Hojo the words he was so commited to saying last episode, and we didn't get Nishikata to says the exact words either.

Although in a way this was a clear demonstration of 'actions speak louder than words'. He put together a 10 part puzzle for her to experience, he was making sure to focus on class to ensure he had a set of notes that she could copy, and then he went so far as to race to catch her arriving on the ferry. Clearly been working on his stamina if he was able to keep chasing after Takagi's car for as long as he did. Hope we finally get the words out of both Nishikata and Hamaguchi in the movie :3

Mina, Sanae, and Yukari were really well done this episode. Highlighting all the thought and effort that Nishikata put into the quest and playing a touch of background narration whilst treating us to more of their wonderful friendship. Was really sweet how they panicked about solving the quest meant for Takagi and rushing to place all the boxes back.
Mar 27, 2022 9:07 PM

Oct 2011
When Mina picked up the Nishikata quest box I was frustrated that Nishikata's plan was foiled once again because I knew it would bring him and Takagi closer. But I was glad to see that the trio realized what they did and put everything back.

Got teased so hard, but I knew in the end a straight confession wouldn't happen. But there's something about the simple line of wanting to see her that feels more meaningful. Seeing him go out of his way to meet her at the port and chase after the car was powerful. It's so clear how they feel holding hands at the end, that an incoming confession seems imminent.

Such a simple formula for an obvious conclusion, but this series never failed to put a smile, sometimes tears, on my face. Makes my anticipation for the movie that much stronger.
Mar 27, 2022 10:12 PM
Mar 2021
Another anime just ended
Mar 27, 2022 11:49 PM

Dec 2020
hamaguchi you PUSSY. (Joking ... mans made sm progress this season. proud of u bro)

the trio talking abt nishikata and takagi :]]]]]] LOVE THEM SM

nishikata chad shit. dropping everything and without thinking twice, tries his best to get to takagi. literally chasing a car, falls, down, gets his gift almost ruined etc etc NOTHING STOPPING HIM THO !!! and ending that with a "i wanted to see you" BROOOOOOOO. ANY GIRL WOULD CRY TO THAT. if a guy went thru all that just bc he "wanted to see me" ill propose. on fucking spot.

such a cuteeee ending for the season. this one gotta be my fav by farrrr. not saying the others are bad, just, this one's amazing. last bgm with them holding hands was soo fitting. i want to see a lil comic strip of them going home after that lol
Mar 28, 2022 12:43 AM

Jul 2008
lizzziziz said:

such a cuteeee ending for the season. this one gotta be my fav by farrrr. not saying the others are bad, just, this one's amazing. last bgm with them holding hands was soo fitting.

YES!!! you captured my thoughts exactly!! especially with nishikata dropping everything and running.. the music was so.. btw, if you are in the usa and have a couple of dollars to spare, you can buy the full version of the ending song here!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09QM3NPXQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_d_asin_title_o00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Mar 28, 2022 1:50 AM

Jul 2019
One of the most beautiful and aesthetic collision cources I've ever witnessed. The build-up was very intriguing and made you worry about Nishikata's final decision.

Good old critical hit on Takagi's face and a finest hour of hand-holding were the best gifts for the fans for us to recollect our memories about how we get there in 3 seasons and how good it is to know that there's more sweet adventures ahead.
Mar 28, 2022 9:22 AM

Oct 2018
Hope we will have a fourth season with this cute couple <3
Mar 28, 2022 12:48 PM

Nov 2017
For me, it's the best episode of all seasons! 😍😍
Mar 28, 2022 1:34 PM
May 2015
I was really crying at the end lol. Finally, Nishikata is the best MC of any romance series lol
He's as quick as a car =D
The Nishikata quest was epic too :p

I hope we'll see some adataption of their "after confesion" and of course the series with their daughter xD

11/10 for me !

Kimura-bro needs some love, I hope he finds it too, he must use his knowledge !
vashe9Mar 28, 2022 1:41 PM
Mar 28, 2022 7:59 PM
Jul 2017
i loved this anime from season 1 ...and third season was best out of all . i hope the movie has some real love going on between two .. Also announcement for season 4 as adults ..
10/10 for me..🌷🔥
Mar 28, 2022 8:41 PM
Jun 2013
Guys, my face hurts. Is there something wrong with me?
Mar 28, 2022 11:13 PM

Apr 2020
And like that, the series is finished, and it's a finish we've been all waiting for. Once again, thank you Kimura for once again being the MVP, this man has helped lives without even realizing it. It's also funny for the trio to do something that actually connects to Nishikata and Takagi, this is where they did Nishikata's Quest, and yes girls you have to bring all of those boxes to where you find them.

That final scene, I admit that running towards someone has fallen off for me since it was already used in Your Name, Weathering with You, and other romcom shows/films, but hey them running for each other and the "confession" that follows thereafter has symbolized that they are now "lovers".

These two characters are a long way now from their first ever scene in Season 1, and what follows thereafter, may it be more teasing, asking for challenges or whatnot, we may never know. But finally this is a series that even if you left watching here, you know that there was a conclusion. And that I will not blame you, because just like you, this series deserves its graces and respect for being a satisfying romcom series.

I don't know if I can ever watch that upcoming movie, but if this show will get its 4th season then I'm still for it.
Mar 29, 2022 2:50 AM

Jun 2021
I think they're saving a big confession or something like that for the movie, but it's super obvious now that they like each other. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time and, although this episode was more about feelings than about laughs, I loved it.

Also, Kimura (or Chadmura to some) always comes in clutch. What an involuntary yet awesome wingman.

I just can't wait for the movie. That mutual confession NEEDS to happen.
Mar 29, 2022 9:53 AM

May 2018
THIS IS THE EPISODE. I've been waiting for this day and finally I can bear witness to beauty. After 3 whole seasons, finally Nishikata got some sense knocked into him and I am SO HAPPY with how the finale turned out, that beautiful running scene, the beautiful hand holds, THE BEAUTIFUL SMILE OF TAKAGI AS SHE GENUINELY FELT HAPPY ABOUT RECEIVING HIS FEELINGS. I love this season absolutely so much and I am already trembling waiting for the movie to come!!! HOW CAN I WAIT
Mar 29, 2022 9:53 AM

May 2018
THIS IS THE EPISODE. I've been waiting for this day and finally I can bear witness to beauty. After 3 whole seasons, finally Nishikata got some sense knocked into him and I am SO HAPPY with how the finale turned out, that beautiful running scene, the beautiful hand holds, THE BEAUTIFUL SMILE OF TAKAGI AS SHE GENUINELY FELT HAPPY ABOUT RECEIVING HIS FEELINGS. I love this season absolutely so much and I am already trembling waiting for the movie to come!!! HOW CAN I WAIT
Mar 29, 2022 7:07 PM

Apr 2021
This was really a huge step up from the previous seasons. They are good but this season's the greatest. Yo, Kimura is a true hero!

The last 9 mins was really emotional, I can't stop having tears of joy for them.

Mar 30, 2022 2:31 AM
Feb 2018
What a profound and very simple ending yet manage to capture everything very well!

Hamaguchi and Hojo side-drama is fucking hilarious, Hamaguchi what a pussy you are LOL but well good luck next time. It's also nice to see trios having fun until the very last episode, Yukari-chan is still the best for me on that trio, second MVP only losing to our mighty Kingmura that always comes in clutch. Also Nishikata, damn, man almost lost all his breath in order to catch up with Takagi to express his love towards here, as for Takagi herself congratulations! You must be feel very happy now.

Cute vanilla anime, very good to heal your heart, 9/10 technical aspects but the enjoyment is 10/10.
Mar 30, 2022 12:42 PM
Jan 2021
All of episodes are great. At least this season, this anime is a master piece. I will watch the other season 100% with my daughter.

I was really resonated with Nishikata's words of last scene. I think what happen in this anime world is chosen very carefully. Events are very likely happen. Wedding of her relative and Cancellation of a ferry to her home island ... what a normal event ! very likely happen!

The world without any magic and supernatural makes Nishikata's words and their first love most admirable things . That is a most admirable even in our real world. Every body see this anime can reach to same kind of words as him. Every body can be a hero/heroin for the one who are next to you.
Apr 1, 2022 12:14 AM

Apr 2013
That was super intense. As much as I love the other seasons they nailed this one with the anime original content making it even more interesting. Especially for those who read the manga already.
SJ7izmApr 1, 2022 12:19 AM
Apr 3, 2022 3:09 AM

Jul 2021
Whan an episode man, 5/5. Amazing episode, had that ending feels to it.

Nishikata finally figured it out that Takagi really does love him and all that teasing wasn't just teasing for the purpose of teasing but a way of showing that Takagi likes Nishikata and wants to spend more time with him and the teasing was just an excuse.

Gotta say, Nishikata's quest was brilliant, Nishikata did put a lot of thought and effort in it.

That running scene got me some tears in my eyes and when Takagi got off the car I was so happy and then it was so close to the confession but Nishikata said he just really wanted to see her and we can count that as a confession too, it's clear to Takagi now that Nishikata likes her too, I mean who runs behind someone's car just to give them a chocolate? This really was the perfect way to end this season. We have a movie in store too, can't wait to watch it.

Man I'm gonna miss this so much, these 12 weeks went by fast. This is the first anime of this season whose end is making me feel sad, really gonna miss watching this every Saturday.

Got to rate this 10/10, it deserves nothing less than that, gonna miss this cute lil mfs.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 6, 2022 3:52 PM

Sep 2017
This was a satisfying season but of course they still cuck us at the end there. Of course that is because they have a movie planned where they better give us a proper confession.
Apr 10, 2022 1:19 PM

Apr 2015
Takagi-san is a peculiar franchise, it seems to get slightly better each season. 5-6/10
Apr 11, 2022 11:06 AM

Aug 2021
The day we didn't want it to come came, not because the ending was bad, but because from now on we will be intoxicated and we won't have our weekly soul purifier. I thought this final chapter was good and a good ending, with one of the best visuals of this anime, I just wasn't satisfied. I seriously wanted an "I like you", while he told her "because I wanted to see you" the impact is not the same. I feel like the "I like you" would have given more strength to what will happen in the movie.
Apr 14, 2022 5:09 AM

Mar 2013
Such a wonderful ending, every previous episode inspiring. I need more romance like this.

That rap at the end was adorable.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 21, 2022 5:30 AM
Jan 2021
All I can say that Season 3 is peak. Every episode is enjoyable. I loved the part where Takagi is accepting those feelings from Nishikata after they are running towards each other which is I loved it also. Felt more than good enough after watching.

10/10
Apr 24, 2022 7:39 PM
Jun 2019
I want confession, but this ending do make sense. Nishikata is just now realizing about his feelings. For a shy guy like him, of course he would not confess right away. And now I hear there will be movies. I prefer a new season, but I guess a movie is okay. Everything goes for a movie nowadays.
Apr 25, 2022 4:49 AM
Aug 2021
Respect to Kimura, he is the carry-man to their love in s2 and s3.
Wish I had a friend like that.
Apr 26, 2022 6:19 PM
Aug 2021
Really hoped for a confession but hopefully the movie resolves this! Or perhaps a season 4, one can dream!

Either way, loved this season and enjoyed it even more than the first two. 9/10.
Apr 28, 2022 2:09 PM

Sep 2018
And so it ends (for now)

Such a wonderful show, it fills my heart with joy

With all that losing, Nishikata hasn't quite yet figured out just what a lucky boy he is

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Apr 29, 2022 9:05 PM
Feb 2022
ngl I'm happy we didn't get a full on confession; I feel like that would have been a break with Nishkitas character pacing throughout the show.
The realization that maybe Takagi wasn't teasing him that one time... or that other time... or all those other times and then seeing him sprinting down the road just to hold her hands. Just perfect.
I'm gonna go rewatch it.
Apr 30, 2022 10:19 AM
Apr 2022
Finally i see what i wanted for… /(OvO)\❤️‍🔥
Apr 30, 2022 12:27 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Wow. My heart ❤️

8.5/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
May 4, 2022 7:47 AM
Jan 2022
StormSpiritXX said:
doesntmatter93 said:
What the hell was that, Nishikata can't find enough space in a locker for a box? Who drew that locker and said "there is no speace next to this pair of shoes and 2/3 of the space empty"? And how the hell is Nishikata so scared to talk even to a friend? How hard it is to be honest if you are japanese? Is this how every male in the enti9re country is like? I might hate myself if I had to live like this. Also, what kind of logic was that to go to the pier instead of waiting for her to get back home and just ask her to come out for a bit? I feel like Nishikata is one of the densest MC in existence. He needed 2 years/3seasons to realise that maybe Takagi was ones and that he had feelings for her. God damn, talk about lack of honesty. Yet I am big sucker for romantic endings like this and yet he still wasn't honest he still said something really stupid like "I wanted to return the favor" What the fuck was that? How can you be such a coward? God damn, it is making me drop this anime. It is so slow and so... IDK , it migt get more ep than one piece in order for Nishikata to say the words to Takagi.

The points you’ve mentioned actually made the whole story more fun and exciting. Manga is still ongoing. It was actually surprising to even see that Nishikata realizes Takagi’s feelings as anime original. In my opinion, I’ll be more than thankful that no confession happened for more episodes to produce to cover the rest of the manga or add more anime original on it.

As this anime is also slice of life, I believe this is close to reality. Some people tend to be so honest (like you) while others really freezes up at the exact moment and cant be honest. It is really hard to be courageous (especially in “love”) with some/most thoughts in real life are really not expresed. I believe most boys at this age experience this, like me. I don’t know if it is just a race thing or not 😂.

I hope we can all enjoy the movie 🥰

We will :D Also I wasn't reffering to race but the culture.
May 6, 2022 9:17 AM

Aug 2014
This was a fantastic finale for the season. Watching the last 6 episodes in a row was truly a great thing to do as it showed me how much I really enjoyed this season in particular. Wanted a confession but I'm not sure if this series will ever get it unless the manga is finished. Also wanted to see more on the "I love you" part that Nishikata figured out. Needed more of this but the 23-minute format just didn't help. Still, a fantastic episode for a fantastic season.

9/10
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
May 10, 2022 8:53 AM
Jul 2020
Not quite as good as the near-perfect second season, but a strong finish. They could 100% have finished the story right here and it would be satisfying, but I understand there is a movie announced. I am cautiously optimistic that a movie could provide some satisfactory denouement to Takashi and Nishikata's romance.
May 13, 2022 12:46 PM

Jul 2019
When it makes me smile like a creep at 2AM I know the anime did something right.
May 24, 2022 8:12 PM

Feb 2014
Well, that was a long torturing journey xD

And zero confessions.

Would be best if this was just 2 OVAs episodes or so, that would have been more than enough and more satisfying.

6/10
Aug 13, 2022 9:57 PM

Jun 2012
This is definitely my #1 favorite romance anime. It's been such a heartwarming experience. No plot twists, no curveballs, nothing bad happens, it's just SWEET. I think it captures the magic of your first love experience at that age well. Watching them both figure out their feelings has been a real treat.

I think this was Nishikata's way of confessing, and as someone else mentioned the lengths he went to just to see Takagi and give her a gift was more impactful than saying "I love you." They both have feelings for eachother, Takagi knows he has feelings for her and he FINALLY realizes that she has feelings for him. I'm pretty happy with this ending. It's been a wild ride, I tore up MANY times throughout this series.

Seeing the movie tomorrow in theaters and I'm extremely excited. Can't wait to cry in the theater.

KoshiiAug 13, 2022 10:10 PM
Sep 9, 2022 12:05 PM
Dec 2021
he didn't say i love u at the end
Oct 7, 2022 8:54 PM

Jun 2021
I really felt bad for Hamaguchi... It was relateable as f**k... I wish he would have just said it to her...

And for Takagi and Nishikata...it was amazing... The background music made the whole scene more enjoyable and memorable...
Haven't found a good anime dialogue to copy yet!!
Oct 11, 2022 2:51 AM
Aug 2020
:) brings a smile yeah
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2022

70 by _untitled »»
Sep 17, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2022

63 by _untitled »»
Sep 15, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2022

106 by _untitled »»
Sep 12, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2022

53 by _untitled »»
Sep 9, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2022

57 by _untitled »»
Aug 29, 2:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.