Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 13, 2022 3:29 AM

Sep 2012
some ppl before said hes already tyrannical, it seems this EP shut them up :D, yea tyrant's sure want to end slavery lol, its the opposite, also tyrants only think how to fill their own pockets and oppress their ppl/common folk
May 16, 2022 7:43 AM

Apr 2011
That was a great episode. Ginger did what no other slave trader did, was given the slaves and education is the best move and made them valuable as all of them except for San we're sold out. Glad he decided to keep her instead of being sold.

Just as he was thinking of starting a new business, Souma offered him one. What a genius move.
May 24, 2022 3:41 AM

Jan 2018
Slavery isn't something that could be abolished by a single command with no consequences. I'm glad the show addresses that instead of making Souma out to be some sort of hero who destroys it and everyone lives happily ever after. I think out of all the isekai anime I watched this one portrayed it the best. Though it's kinda worrying why so many Japanese authors try to incorporate it into their stories. What's so interesting about it?
Jun 3, 2022 1:42 AM

Jul 2015
Funny how slave master Ginger doesn't realise Souma is the king until the latter takes his glassess off like Clark Kent.

Jun 29, 2022 4:24 PM
Jan 2022
I'm not going to lie, this is probably one of if not my favorite episode so far. It had such a different feeling to it and I loved it. And I'd be lying if I didn't say I was crying.

The thought of slavery is just so horrible. Its horrible that it still happens even in 2022. So seeing a Slave owner actually care about his slaves, treat and feed them well, educate them, teach them to read and write and make sure they have good new owners that will treat them well is just so wholesome. Im so glad that even though slavery still must exist in Friedonia that Kazuya is regulating it and vetting people now.
Aug 23, 2022 3:41 PM

Jan 2022
Very different from manga and this anime can't make it interesting that's why I dropped this anime
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Aug 23, 2022 8:55 PM
Aug 2018
Mrboringday said:
Very different from manga and this anime can't make it interesting that's why I dropped this anime
if u not like just stop, u cannot force others to drop this or change their opinion,it is good anime
Dec 12, 2022 5:55 AM

May 2020
Oho, so we find a kind slave trader huh. Nice, the new slave trader Ginger Camus is training his slaves to read, write and do the math. That's exactly what Souma has been worried about. Hehe, Souma's policy had people running to Ginger for slaves.

Souma visits Ginger to see what kind of person he is. He then funds Ginger's new business — a job training academy.
Jan 12, 2023 9:08 AM

Aug 2018
It seems that Roroa's connections made Souma learn about this trader and educator.. I'm glad that Roroa came out to be nice for Souma as well.. As I was kind of worried..
Well, that's smart.. Not to abolish slaves just from start.. And just leave them on streets.. But to give them jobs, integrate them into society first.. On the other hand, this process can be so slow.. That maybe slaves still won't see the end of their slavery in their lifetime..
Jan 26, 2023 2:17 AM

Sep 2012
0451 said:
Slavery isn't something that could be abolished by a single command with no consequences. I'm glad the show addresses that instead of making Souma out to be some sort of hero who destroys it and everyone lives happily ever after. I think out of all the isekai anime I watched this one portrayed it the best. Though it's kinda worrying why so many Japanese authors try to incorporate it into their stories. What's so interesting about it?
well if u make series about medieval times u got to have slavery to make it more realistic 
Apr 8, 2023 10:03 PM
Jul 2013
I thought the way the perspective was changed for most of the episode did a good job of creating a bit of a surprise towards the end of the episode.
May 13, 2023 7:45 AM

Nov 2022
Souma the matchmaking machine! Literally all of his actions end up directly or indirectly setting up other people together. That's when he's not picking up a wife himself for *insert reasons*.
Jun 30, 2023 10:57 PM
Dec 2022
Slave trader teaches his slaves and it becomes a sensation.
Nov 25, 2023 7:55 AM

Mar 2013
Nice episode! I didn't think I get to see a whole episode revolutionizing the slavery system. Quite a nice touch to this story.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 4, 2023 8:06 PM

Nov 2023
This episode felt different to me because of the lack of political argumnts
Jan 16, 7:52 AM
Jun 2012
So... Now they established contract based scholasticism?

Kinda like inverse military education?

Interesting for a feudalism based nation.
Jan 16, 7:52 AM
Jun 2012
So... Now they established contract based scholasticism?

Kinda like inverse military education?

Interesting for a feudalism based nation.
Mar 12, 12:07 PM
Aug 2023
Happy end! I like it!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

54 by Archean-Return »»
May 2, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2022

157 by R2Doucebag »»
Mar 27, 8:15 PM

» which chapter from the manga did the anime end?

sondongpyo - Apr 3, 2022

15 by Scootboi »»
Jan 31, 5:24 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2022

38 by waldy713 »»
Jan 16, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

48 by waldy713 »»
Jan 16, 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.