Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 5, 2022 10:04 AM

May 2021
This was nice to watch! I wanted more :(
AISHITERU...REM!
Jan 7, 2022 12:23 PM
May 2021
TheJesus said:
Did anyone else see the nipples in the water reflections at the end? Feel like they slipped that in there.

Going to re watch this just so I can find that
Jan 8, 2022 1:16 AM

Sep 2018
Not having read the news, but having only seen the anime calendar coming in the year 2022, I had imagined, as soon as this special episode was released at the end of the year 2021, that it was actually the beginning of an anime series, so at the end of the vision, when I went to look for more information, I had the bitter realization that I was wrong. Despite this, I must say that this one episode, after I waited 38 years or so from the last golf-themed anime, was pleasant, funny and did not leave a bad taste in my mouth. The potential for an anime series were there, too bad that this will not happen, even the ending was very catchy. I just hope the new anime "Birdie Wing" doesn't make me regret this special.

7/10
Jan 9, 2022 11:06 AM
Oct 2021
I was surprised about this topc "Golf". I'm watching anime for a long time an see many kind of sports but never Golf. That is definitely a complete fresh idea for anime. I hope there will be a complete season (or more?) about this.
Jan 13, 2022 9:24 PM

Mar 2014
Not bad but it's just very short
Jan 17, 2022 10:43 PM

May 2015
Very disappointing. I guess the MAL score made sense this time.
Feb 17, 2022 2:17 PM
Apr 2020
Animendez said:
Are people just not paying attention??? I find it annoying that this anime will get shafted because people didn’t check that it was a 15 min 1 ep anime before watching it.

I came into it with the right set of expectations and I was pleasantly pleased, in my opinion there isn’t anything better they could have delivered in 15 min (14 min if you take out the credits.) Yeah a full season would be great but it feels unfair to be harsh to something just because you didn’t pay attention and got disappointed by it idk.

Edit: it’s ok to be disappointed obviously I’m just talking about the 6.4 score that’s a ridiculous score imo.

“Cute girls doing sports” shows don’t usually score well here, tbf.
Feb 17, 2022 2:27 PM
May 2018
Romax24245 said:
Animendez said:
Are people just not paying attention??? I find it annoying that this anime will get shafted because people didn’t check that it was a 15 min 1 ep anime before watching it.

I came into it with the right set of expectations and I was pleasantly pleased, in my opinion there isn’t anything better they could have delivered in 15 min (14 min if you take out the credits.) Yeah a full season would be great but it feels unfair to be harsh to something just because you didn’t pay attention and got disappointed by it idk.

Edit: it’s ok to be disappointed obviously I’m just talking about the 6.4 score that’s a ridiculous score imo.

“Cute girls doing sports” shows don’t usually score well here, tbf.
Thats true but still it just doesn’t seem fair to score something so low based on its length when the product itself is way better than most shows that last only 15 min. To me it’s as insane as grading a sequel without watching the prequel it just strikes me as an unfair judgment.
Apr 8, 2022 11:37 AM

Oct 2018
It was pretty nice, I don't know much about golf so I don't know most of the terms except par. I guess, it would be cool to watch a full cour of this. The studio has done mostly shorts so this basically felt a like an advertisement. Very cute designs as well.

TheJesus said:
Did anyone else see the nipples in the water reflections at the end? Feel like they slipped that in there.

I would have missed that without this post.
Apr 20, 2022 6:40 PM
Apr 2021
RedChrome said:
Not bad but it's just very short

Yeah, I know.

But I now imagine the reason we don’t see any more of this is that the three main girls got a look at Eve’s unbelievable golf skills (you know, from Birdie Wing); causing them to crap their pants in fear, run away from the golf course, and decide to take up bowling instead.
Dec 16, 2023 2:15 PM

Jul 2012
I wish we had a chance to watch these cute girls play on full course 🤩😍
I don't mind watching a full time golf play anime version..
It is like I am playing pangya in the past..

Tsukasa_RioDec 17, 2023 5:37 PM

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Golf Anime Girls go brrrrrrr

removed-user - Oct 26, 2021

9 by wood99 »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:24 AM

» Avalible on Crunchyroll & Youtube

JohanJ04 - Dec 31, 2021

1 by _Bakemono_ »»
Jan 3, 2022 2:13 AM

» This is only 1 ep

weirdy8 - Dec 20, 2021

15 by Khunime »»
Dec 31, 2021 5:36 PM

» Gateway anime for middle-aged men

nolargo - Nov 5, 2021

4 by Punkero »»
Dec 19, 2021 8:27 AM

» Cute girls, Great visuals, Amazing character designs , And golf........ I think we found a winner boys GLASSES UP!!!

-Treetrunks - Nov 19, 2021

0 by -Treetrunks »»
Nov 19, 2021 6:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.