Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 19, 2021 8:58 PM
Aug 2018
blackpantha2 said:
This anime comes off as promo for the manga/LN. Lower budget animation, fast pacing, missing scenes. The ambush in the valley could’ve been an entire episode by itself.

The mood of the manga is completely lost. Should've spent the money to cover half the story at most. Whats the rush? They’ve almost caught up to the manga. Must mean they have no intention of season 2.

I still enjoy the ride since I can fill in the blanks but I can’t blame the negative commenters.
no it is adapted from ln,they may make second season
Sep 19, 2021 9:43 PM

Apr 2010
YoRHa_Anzu said:
Does anyone know what's the catch of the declaration?

LN readers do, yes. Happens in vol 4.

blackpantha2 said:
phantomfandom said:

Anyway, I'm still not satisfied at high casualties from this war. That number should be zero in anycase. This anime should focus on food and music broadcasting and dungeon exploring (using Souma's ninja avatar). No more war, no more death.

It’s called “Realist” Hero though. We’re likely in for a rough ride lol. The fact that theres no blood already disappoints me.

Sep 20, 2021 3:06 AM

Apr 2010
YoRHa_Anzu said:
antonn said:

LN readers do, yes. Happens in vol 4.
This is on me for not elaborating further. Anyways, what is it and what happened? I've caught up to the English translated manga chapters but alas the releases are too slow and I think it'll take a few months to get to the part that you're talking about. Spoil me, please.

LN spoilers ahead:
antonnSep 20, 2021 3:37 AM
Sep 20, 2021 7:07 AM

Jan 2018
Sep 20, 2021 11:10 AM
Dec 2015
I like how the best strategy both sides think of is:
"Lets charge our exhausted troops into a superior enemy!" and
"Lets counter-charge the exhausted and idiotic enemy rather than maintaining cohesion and slaughter them behind a wall of pikes!"
Sep 20, 2021 4:59 PM

Jul 2019
I was disappointed with episode, like the other 11 episodes, i think they should have put more emphasis on the Prince Gaius's death, I felt that this episode was too rushed.
English is not my main language
Sep 20, 2021 6:07 PM

Nov 2011
Souma is the fucking man. It's nice to have a MC in an Isekai who has a fucking brain for once!

Aisha looking beautiful in that Dress!

Very fascinating episode especially when it came to the political part of it.

I pray it gets a season two and if not it's on to the LN's
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 20, 2021 11:33 PM

Sep 2020
hope we get s2 with good budget
Sep 21, 2021 1:22 AM
Nov 2010
I don't think this ep was very good. Having red the manga, I think they've rushed it way too much. This battle was the climax in this serie and because it's so rushed and the animation very disapointing (empty background with very few charaters), all the dramatic effects are lost.
Sep 21, 2021 3:18 AM
Aug 2018
SoraSenpai said:
Souma is the fucking man. It's nice to have a MC in an Isekai who has a fucking brain for once!

Aisha looking beautiful in that Dress!

Very fascinating episode especially when it came to the political part of it.

I pray it gets a season two and if not it's on to the LN's
it may get season two
Sep 21, 2021 12:06 PM
Jan 2021
Well, the War/Military aspect is probably the biggest downside of this show. Been dissapointed for the last 3 episodes that focus on the war aspect of this show. There's little to no war tactics(except for the MC, even the one he used was mostly basic tactics plus lots of plot conveniences) used besides "charging forward" for all of Sōma's opposition.
Sep 21, 2021 11:27 PM
Aug 2018
Hot_Green_Tea said:
Well, the War/Military aspect is probably the biggest downside of this show. Been dissapointed for the last 3 episodes that focus on the war aspect of this show. There's little to no war tactics(except for the MC, even the one he used was mostly basic tactics plus lots of plot conveniences) used besides "charging forward" for all of Sōma's opposition.
it may renew another season
Sep 23, 2021 7:35 AM

May 2015
This show had some real promise, I'm sure some people are enjoying it all but I feel for me personally it gets worse and worse. AND the singing at the end! Makes it a bit of a joke.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso is shit
Sep 23, 2021 10:38 AM
Jul 2014
I'm having more and more trouble with this anime lol

This gets kind of random at times and what's up with the musical show ahah
Sep 25, 2021 6:36 PM
Oct 2020
Can’t believe they did Juna and Elf Chan dirty like that. This whole sequence of events was so underplayed it’s sad.
Oct 4, 2021 12:40 AM

Apr 2009
Hmm good battle but now we get an entertainment show...well sort of propaganda though. The show is supposed to be pacifying and reassuring the Amidonian locals so maybe they'll be conducive to integrating with the Kingdom before the Empire reacts to their invasion.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 31, 2021 4:15 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
The random boob service caught me off guard lol.
Also, Kazuya's choice to have General Wonder sing was genius; feels almost like an act, but a smart unification nonetheless. (her voice is absolutely amazing-- I hope they release this song)

Honestly this beginning of this war arc, albeit confusing really amped up this show's score a few points for me.

SoraSenpai said:
- this! Even though he's competent, he's not arrogantly OP, and still shows some weakness
Nov 8, 2021 12:57 PM

Oct 2019
Quite an exciting episode, though I very much doubt that citizens of a freshly invaded country would be so delighted to watch a live show set up and hosted by the country that invaded them. That was extremely naive, unrealistic and quite frankly ridiculous. I very much doubt the ancient Chinese historian Sima Qian wrote anything remotely suggesting this.

That line of his Souma quoted was about entertaining citizens and soldiers of the same country, not of an invaded country. Who in their right mind would react with wide smiles in such a situation? No-one. The national anthem addition was as politically shrewd as should be expected from Souma though. The respectful reaction of the Amidonians to their national anthem made sense, even though even that was organized by their invaders. Their previous reaction to the cheerful songs did not.
Jan 20, 2022 11:23 AM
Apr 2013
Hello there i got a question does anyone know where you can buy or listen to the full song of national anthem of amidonia Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki. What is the name of the song called does anyone know ? please leave a reply
Jan 28, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2019
I'm in awe of how this series simply does not try to be believable in any respect.

Just a continuous stream of nonsensical/convenient plot developments that all the characters smile and accept without question.
May 20, 2022 5:58 PM

Sep 2019
This is an anime with lighter tone not some dark fantasy anime. Deal with it.

- Juna is an assassin trained in her early age to please men in order to extract information. See, to extract vital information without giving herself she would have to sleep with her target and persuade them to volunteer that information. She's not exactly a v irgin waiting for the MC BS troupe like in all harem anime. She also probably work as a prostitute in the bar she used to sing (remember the recruitment of talents?) to support herself since she's a commoner and probably not supported by her grandmother

- The soldiers r aping women, killing babies, nuking a whole villages. It happens all the time specially when men match into war. They get frustrated, they need women to sate their stress.

- The prostitutes tagging along the soldiers to sell their bodies and loot corpses for their weapons and armors and valuables.

- The Amidonia soldiers who died in the war what about their families? The widows would probably sell their bodies in prostitution or sell their children to as a s ex slaves.

- The Amidonia soldiers children now orphans. Gets exploited by those in power like the Church, made as a plaything (remember the young girls selling their bodies for favor in the Ascendance of a Bookworm), sold as slaves, stealing for scraps.

- The Amidonia soldiers who fled in battle and are now bandits. R aping women, killing guards, and kidnaping merchants, selling women as slaves.

- What about the people building the roads. They are probably attacked by monsters because to make the road safe they first need to install the trees and it can't be done in one day.

Lol now that I think about it they have a neighboor with high population of mercenaries. They probably buy a lot of children to train as mercenaries and sell their talents to the highest bidders.
C6R5 Raiden
May 20, 2022 8:02 PM
Aug 2018
koneroko said:

- Juna is an assassin trained in her early age to please men in order to extract information. See, to extract vital information without giving herself she would have to sleep with her target and persuade them to volunteer that information. She's not exactly a v irgin waiting for the MC BS troupe like in all harem anime. She also probably work as a prostitute in the bar she used to sing (remember the recruitment of talents?) to support herself since she's a commoner and probably not supported by her grandmother

- The soldiers r aping women, killing babies, nuking a whole villages. It happens all the time specially when men match into war. They get frustrated, they need women to sate their stress.

- The prostitutes tagging along the soldiers to sell their bodies and loot corpses for their weapons and armors and valuables.

- The Amidonia soldiers who died in the war what about their families? The widows would probably sell their bodies in prostitution or sell their children to as a s ex slaves.

- The Amidonia soldiers children now orphans. Gets exploited by those in power like the Church, made as a plaything (remember the young girls selling their bodies for favor in the Ascendance of a Bookworm), sold as slaves, stealing for scraps.

- The Amidonia soldiers who fled in battle and are now bandits. R aping women, killing guards, and kidnaping merchants, selling women as slaves.

- What about the people building the roads. They are probably attacked by monsters because to make the road safe they first need to install the trees and it can't be done in one day.

Lol now that I think about it they have a neighboor with high population of mercenaries. They probably buy a lot of children to train as mercenaries and sell their talents to the highest bidders.
koneroko said:

it is good anime,not bad anime
Jun 2, 2022 3:55 AM

Jul 2015
Doing a (cringey) broadcast after slaying the former king, Souma truly is one of a kind. Would've been hilarious if there were advertisement in that broadcast.

Jun 5, 2022 7:13 AM

Sep 2012
koneroko said:
assumptions from dirty mind, until its not said other vise we can assume she is virgin unless she had BF who died, spy can be spy even without sleeping around, i remember spy from 1series who just got men drunk so they would pass out before it comes to that even used drugs at time for that end, u just want to dunk on the series

Reapermask said:
Doing a (cringey) broadcast after slaying the former king, Souma truly is one of a kind. Would've been hilarious if there were advertisement in that broadcast.

a leader knows how to do win ppl over :D
Sugram22Jun 5, 2022 12:16 PM
Jul 12, 2022 11:55 PM
Jul 2018
It must really suck to live in a world where you can't sing anything you want.
Sep 4, 2022 2:00 PM
Mar 2018
It's funny when you just occupy the kingdom capital and after that, you put on a singing concert to calm down the resident.
Nov 29, 2022 4:46 PM
Sep 2016
lmao. The production of this anime is so bad. When Juna is singing the proportions of her arm keep changing drastically. This anime seems to have a decent story, but unfortunately the quality and presentation is abysmal.
Jan 9, 2023 9:53 AM

Aug 2018
Some interesting outfits here and there for girls, lol.. Well, that's nice.. ;P
Jan 25, 2023 8:22 AM

Sep 2012
hmm the national athem thing is debatable, if the song has aggressor message about some other country then that country should ban it otherwise it inspires rebellion in future, so it all depends on the athem's massage, and i mean overall not this kingdom cause i don't know does it has aggressors message in it or not, like a lie that makes them victims and other kingdom aggressor to justify their invasion cause this could have bad cons in future  
Sugram22Jan 25, 2023 10:29 AM
May 8, 2023 7:09 AM

Nov 2022
Gaius was a monster at the end. Taking an explosion face on and multiple arrows piercing him, still managed to throw his sword toward Souma's feet before dying basically saying fuck you.
Jun 24, 2023 5:27 AM
Dec 2022
Souma conquers Amidonia and set to strengthen his hold. Interesting to see how he can hold on to the territory.
Jul 18, 2023 12:56 PM
Jul 2020
Mehh. The concept of this war 'arc' was great but executed extremely blandly. Not to mention animation was πŸ’€
Jul 18, 2023 5:52 PM
Aug 2018
laaala said:
Mehh. The concept of this war 'arc' was great but executed extremely blandly. Not to mention animation was πŸ’€
anime is great, u are meh,if u not like then ignore, but u cannot force others to drop it
Jul 27, 2023 3:45 AM
Jul 2020
Sayan_Pal said:
laaala said:
anime is great, u are meh,if u not like then ignore, but u cannot force others to drop it
I'm not forcing anyone to drop it, I'm simply stating my opinions nothing wrong with that

And besides I gave it a 7, no need to get insulted lmao
Dec 4, 2023 7:59 PM
Jul 2018
Honestly epic fight episode, one more to go!
Jan 15, 1:58 PM
Jun 2012
When the smol idol wins the war through song. Lmao.
Mar 3, 10:34 PM
Dec 2021
love the songs really made this epbetter
May 1, 3:52 PM

Dec 2022
Hard to decide what was more stiff and terrible there: the singing, or the fighting. As far as I'm concerned, they were equally jarring.

ο½²δΉ‡εˆ€δΉ‡δΉƒε°ΊοΎ‘δΉ‡
╔═══▣ ▣═══╗
☽ Shaded Horizon ☾

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

101 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Oct 8, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

76 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

62 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2021

73 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 8, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2021

85 by Tsinelas »»
Jun 1, 6:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.