Forums
Chihayafuru
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 8, 2022 2:29 AM
Jun 2019
FLAME2352352 said:

Arata too did everything to be a meijin except becoming Chihaya girlfriend he barely do anything than karuta to Chihaya except insesitive and awkwardly confessing I mean if just confessing without supporting or trying tk understand her life beside karuta is just plain stupid hoping to be her lover, i'm glad he was rejected too because if he ends up with Chihaya it wont make sense at all. GLAD SOMEONE SEE THE FLAW BETWEEN TAICHI AND ARATA!

A lot of people hate Taichi too! But the majority of Chihayafuru readers is supporting Taichi even her fellow mangaka artist like Hiro Mashima, Aoyama Gosho which follow Chihayafuru too hoping Taichi to win even her husband!

Yes, I prefer people like you who are openly Taichi fans to hypocrites pretending to be for Arata.

I'm glad you enjoyed the ending of this manga!

I do enjoy Chihayafuru as a sport manga! And such a pleasure to see people like you bashing out the manga just because their ship is not sailing!
Sep 8, 2022 2:47 AM
Sep 2022
Banadjie27 said:
FLAME2352352 said:

Yes, I prefer people like you who are openly Taichi fans to hypocrites pretending to be for Arata.

I'm glad you enjoyed the ending of this manga!

I do enjoy Chihayafuru as a sport manga! And such a pleasure to see people like you bashing out the manga just because their ship is not sailing!

I have nothing to say with a liar.
Read what you wrote down again.
Sep 8, 2022 6:55 AM
Jun 2019
FLAME2352352 said:
Banadjie27 said:

Hopefully sensei omake will show Taichihaya long distance relationship!

Well I expect a lot of hug, obsesively clingy Chihaya, and even kiss (glad their first kiss before) perhaps Chihaya will surprise her boyfriend at Kyoto and an overnight together! Cant waiiiiit!
Sep 8, 2022 2:04 PM
Sep 2022
FLAME2352352 said:

Well I expect a lot of hug, obsesively clingy Chihaya, and even kiss (glad their first kiss before) perhaps Chihaya will surprise her boyfriend at Kyoto and an overnight together! Cant waiiiiit!

I can see what you think by looking at your past comment. I can see that you have been angry with Arata fans since a long time ago. This manga is over and you just have to enjoy it. If the comments you wrote are what you want, enjoy them.

Sep 13, 2022 9:19 AM
Jun 2019
FLAME2352352 said:

I can see what you think by looking at your past comment. I can see that you have been angry with Arata fans since a long time ago. This manga is over and you just have to enjoy it. If the comments you wrote are what you want, enjoy them.

Its okay you falsely intepret other people arguments and taking it personally to whole next level. As long you accept truth and fact that Chihaya was in fact destined with Taichi from the beginning.

It just Arata fan that falsely ignore, create a delusional perspective of a character they hate and ignore their development, taking their false opinion as a facts.
When the story didnt go as they wanted, flaming the author and other fans while accusing other with hate speech when they are the one ignoring most of the story by themselves. Lmao

That was such a poor victim mentality there.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 247 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MaahHeim - Jul 31, 2022

198 by Kagura-chan »»
May 11, 11:12 PM

» Problem with this manga.

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 22

3 by Suiely_c-ute »»
Mar 28, 7:51 AM

» Chihayafuru Sequel - Chihayafuru plus - kimi ga tame announced

ItzElite - Oct 31, 2023

19 by CelticMindset »»
Jan 2, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 205 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

79 by Zooincle »»
Oct 31, 2023 9:39 AM

Poll: » Chihayafuru Chapter 134 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2014

15 by Zooincle »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.