Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 29, 2021 6:55 AM

Sep 2020
bitch is the black one you bitch.

Keyaru6 said:
DoraemonPure said:
Why always...why the one who cares always suffers.Why always this types of series Mc is so self centered towards the beautiful ones.
Guilty

because this blonde bitch is annoying and acts so childish if she rlly loved him she would be happy for him that he found someone who he loves

What more Can we except from a childhood more than her cuteness
Watch episode 3 bitch : Let you see what kuro can do!
Just Tf go away

This kuro I love! Uwu
#Teamkuro
Apr 29, 2021 7:53 AM
Nov 2019
DoraemonPure said:

Keyaru6 said:

because this blonde bitch is annoying and acts so childish if she rlly loved him she would be happy for him that he found someone who he loves

Just Tf go away

This kuro I love! Uwu
#Teamkuro

god damn bro ur so stupid you know who loves his and who doesn't i don't even need to say it. you just defend this girl because she acts like a child. and im sure you like them children so you defend her. there's no point in further discussion with you dumbass.
Apr 29, 2021 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
Maru's statement to shida was amazing but I was a little surprised at how shida refused the dating request, but the storyline was really cool and fun.
May 1, 2021 12:57 AM

Sep 2020
Cocoa_Hoto said:
Kachi confesses that she loves Haru now, this is gonna be the best. But I'm pretty sure there's more to this cause this is a harem show. The question is, who will he end up with now?

Kachi past is really cute, it's adorable to see Kachi and Haru met each other in such a young age <3

It appears Truck-kun is absent and Car-kun replaced him to isekai his mother (Well the car didn't hit her though). Kind of sad, but the drama is top notch.

Now, what will happen now on stage, I'm looking forward for the next episode.

Well vro I respect you on the basis adding kokoa profile and banner, She is one of my favorite character, So I respect you in first case, Don't forget and add me in your frd list
So you are upholding kachi's supremacy over Kuro, Dude first of all admit, it is good to meet in childhood, and I don't know what is adorable in it. Well kuro is also a childhood friend,So no advantage.
2. In a time of crisis ( His mom death time) she is only on stand for him, and where is your kachi,Just wandering around her room, still you see kachi has a point here.
3. kachi treated Mc as a hero,Not her friend in first case, and my kuro - she is treated him as her friend and do everything she can do with her life.

Now criticize yourself and Find the Answer , Cocoa onee chan!
Caring one deserves it
May 1, 2021 1:00 AM

Sep 2020
ManWild said:
Damn, I am on team shiro. That whole scene at the end with her was quite good to say the least

Coincidence, Me too,
Btw nice avatar - Doraemon Uwu
May 1, 2021 1:11 AM

Sep 2020
Keyaru6 said:
DoraemonPure said:

Just Tf go away

This kuro I love! Uwu
#Teamkuro

god damn bro ur so stupid you know who loves his and who doesn't i don't even need to say it. you just defend this girl because she acts like a child. and im sure you like them children so you defend her. there's no point in further discussion with you dumbass.

God damn, Just say bitch , Kachi and kuro Both want to dumb him in first case for negotiate them in different situations.
Well I agree, I'm pathetic air headed one wanted to support my girl, Demo san kuro deserves it,

btw the scene is now changed Mari chan is Arrived. Let my imouto shows you the real magic.
Wait and see. She become our pride of loli protectors.

Arigatou for replaying vro , Respect you and Gomen for using Bitch", seems got carried away, Have time add me in frd list. .
May 6, 2021 6:24 AM

Nov 2013
wtf? So the title is a troll/bait???? Both girls are childhood-friends thus chances of Kuroha to win dramatically decreases, while Kachi is likely to win in the end.

And all this in episode 2!
May 13, 2021 2:40 AM

Aug 2014
I like the ED visuals song is also ok.
After first episode I disliked Shiro, but now she made a little comeback. Anyway when she pose in bikini she shouldn't blame anyone for watching this... she is kinda bad princess.
Sueharu is too much cringe mostly because his lame actions are commented by the others. I hope as the title says Kuroha wins, but wait... Shiro is also childhood friend :O
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jun 16, 2021 4:21 AM

Jun 2016
For once a joke actually hit me pretty hard. At least I hope the way his mother died was a joke, cause it made me laugh.

Ah, would you look at that, a connection between Maru and Kachi. How original. Does that make them childhood friends too? Whatever, I guess. Shida is basically just whispering poisonous words into Maru's ear now, and he just accepts her word as fact. A tad bit annoying, ngl.

Also, everything with Abe is so forced. Was all that at the beginning a joke too?

Jun 17, 2021 4:43 PM
Jul 2018
Two childhood friends!? 🤯
Jun 22, 2021 9:50 PM
Dec 2020
I’m loving this anime so far. This episode was great Maru got a dark story and Machi here story was bittersweet I would say. I love shida she’s the best Mc got hotties around him but she want it’s😂❤️🔥🔥👍🏻.
Jul 6, 2021 5:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hahaha, a tragic backstory that made me laugh, how it is even possible to die like that, it sounds like a parody.
Well seems like the "plan" is also quite ridiculous and will probably fail anyway.
Great colored ending theme though, I love these visuals xD
Aug 13, 2021 1:53 AM

Jul 2015
Damn the bait, no wonder this is a 'romcom where the Childhood friend won't lose' as both main romantic interests are the childhood friend. So far the drama is too over the top in my opinion with all those petty revenges and the way the Sueharu's mother died (this ain't no Konosuba).

Aug 15, 2021 8:30 AM

Apr 2020
So Haru is trying to act again in order to swoop Abe and confess Kachi, sounds decent to me so let's see how he tries in the process.

Now those backstories hurt, they do. Haru lost his mother in such a bad way, and that made him a dormant actor. And I knew it, Shiro was actually Kachi and woah she has feelings for him from the very beginning, yo that made me stay for the show.

Putting aside Haru's deadly teasing and he putting that play into a disaster just moments later, I think this episode was a bit better. I hope that Abe would be a good sport, because I don't want to see him along with Kachi doing the a*shole play on Haru in the Confession Festival.
Oct 13, 2021 3:27 AM

Jun 2020
I love the light comedy on this one a bit, Shiro is another childhood friend something tells me there's more to this story like there's something between them

Sueharu pulling all these bold moves and I expected him to commit to his actions but that was all bait too bad he's not as bald as Kuroha, That was scarring past now I feel bad for him now I don't wanna punch this guy's face same for Stark700 lmao

So Shiro is also Kachi well god damn I wish they didn't reveal that it's her this early, Damn it well I've just realized the title makes sense they're all childhood friends to begin with no shit sherlock The ED was a bit nice very catchy.
Nov 20, 2021 2:44 PM

Mar 2013
The title didn't lie aferall... Intersting cliche, that every tomboy childhood girl, alway have plain black long hair when reaching adulthood.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2021

118 by MoeMoeKyun »»
Aug 7, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2021

52 by Alexanime_ »»
Feb 15, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2021

60 by Buraot »»
Jan 20, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2021

179 by eldnahwen »»
Jan 13, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2021

77 by aint_noway »»
Jul 6, 2023 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.