Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 19, 2021 9:52 PM
Aug 2017
Yuuki Aoi/ Kumoko single handedly carried this entire show no cap.
Well now this is getting better and better every ep, I dont get bored watching this anime fr
Mar 19, 2021 10:02 PM

May 2015
ZdloraH said:
Yuuki Aoi/ Kumoko single handedly carried this entire show no cap.
Well now this is getting better and better every ep, I dont get bored watching this anime fr

if it weren't for Yuki Aoi id have no idea this existed, and and now im 10 Lns deep. Thats the power of the best VA in the business right now
Mar 19, 2021 10:23 PM

Jan 2013
Boy, what an episode! Just that beginning worries me alone, she doesn't even realize how OP she got.

And the whole Hero's death is for sureeee the present Kumoko, like there's no way that's not her, she even has the same eye attack.

But then if that's the case, she killed her classmate's brother without knowing, that will be interesting in the future. That dragon will be tough but i think she can fly now, but she didn't realize it yet.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 19, 2021 11:15 PM
Dec 2017
linkhuesitos said:
Well, next week will be the Alaba's battle and finally finally the end of the prologue.
Too bad that the anime didn't specified that Kumoko will try to save the world not because she's good but because she doesn't want to die and that if she can, she will try to escape from this world rather than saving it.

Kumoko literally said that she's going to save the world because she doesn't want to die.
Mar 19, 2021 11:23 PM
Dec 2017
Sondfer said:
linkhuesitos said:
Well, next week will be the Alaba's battle and finally finally the end of the prologue.
Too bad that the anime didn't specified that Kumoko will try to save the world not because she's good but because she doesn't want to die and that if she can, she will try to escape from this world rather than saving it.

Kumoko literally said that she's going to save the world because she doesn't want to die.

What I meant is that in the novel she literally said she will only save the world if she's unable to return to Japan or go to another world. Saving the world is literally the last option in her mind.
Mar 19, 2021 11:27 PM
Nov 2017
Hi had a funny way of asking but this dumb site 400 errored me... @ 21:55 does anyone know where that's from I swear I've heard it before from another anime and this isn't the first time it's been happening a lot, is the anime industry dealing with a lot of plagiarism?
Mar 20, 2021 12:16 AM

Aug 2010
CursedNaruto said:
Hi had a funny way of asking but this dumb site 400 errored me... @ 21:55 does anyone know where that's from I swear I've heard it before from another anime and this isn't the first time it's been happening a lot, is the anime industry dealing with a lot of plagiarism?

You know plagiarism is very serious, right. Even tracing is enough to ruin someone's career.
Mar 20, 2021 12:21 AM
Dec 2017
CursedNaruto said:

What am I supposed to look at? The magic circles? The music? The ora ora ora?
Mar 20, 2021 1:31 AM

May 2015
So she manages to become a beautiful girl in the end, after complaining about it in the ending song.
Mar 20, 2021 1:55 AM
Apr 2020
Kumoko is grinding! As time pass by, Kumoko's becoming stronger and stronger. She even decided to fight the strongest creature in the lower stratum, Araba. And WTH? That white girl who defeated former Hero Julius' party is Kumoko? She's OP AF! I'm excited to see her journey to achieve that human form!

Mar 20, 2021 2:29 AM

Feb 2020
That white girl got me curious.

SerafosJul 4, 8:37 AM
Mar 20, 2021 3:46 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
But Ariel's profile page says this:

Doesn't that make Kumoko the demon lord and not the white girl?

Also that guy who appeared after Kumoko defeated the fire dragon and the 9th commander isn't the same person right?
Mar 20, 2021 4:38 AM
Sep 2016
Huh, all the flashes during Taboo Lv10 revealing.... I don't know about the LN but if I remember correctly, they weren't supposed to be revealed until later in the WN.
I guess, if you wan't to speed things up.... It's already almost half of the season 1, so I guess they feel the need to "present their results" to the "stakeholders" (read: anime audiences)?
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Mar 20, 2021 4:47 AM
Sep 2016
Antagonized said:

Also that guy who appeared after Kumoko defeated the fire dragon and the 9th commander isn't the same person right?

Are you sure to ask these questions? Are you really fine with being spoiled?
uncleqrowMar 20, 2021 5:12 AM
Mar 20, 2021 5:04 AM
Sep 2016
billybub said:
CaeruKohler said:

LN/WN readers: Hmmm... I think (proceed to put more spoiler tags)
Anime only audiences: "Show Spoiler" FEST, BOIZ!!!!!!!
Mar 20, 2021 5:30 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
uncleqrow said:
Antagonized said:

I really don't mind the big spoilers, thanks by the way. That make sense considering she mentioned Shun's name before reincarnating in another world (ep9)

Mar 20, 2021 5:31 AM

Apr 2020
I just love how in Japanese they use the word kinky for taboo. Couldn't stop laughing when she used the word kinky three times in ten seconds with the most serious tone she had. Like "Oh no, it looks like my kinky level just rose again !". It just gives it a whole other meaning... xD
Mar 20, 2021 6:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, Araba left a lot of unused points there, such a waste of potential, you wild dragon xd. Lucky, Kumoko shall take that advantage efficiently to finally overcome the last boss monster at those great labyrinth before continuing his journey through that whole world.

All preparation has been completed. More skill Kumoko copied and learnt, using more dark magic as a main power resource. More ruler Kumoko gained right before the time had come. Even Taboo skill unlocked a several knowledges around the worlds, even the historical information about the world and what happened in the future, and such. A calamity to the whole world? But Kumoko wanna stop that alone. As a spider its impossible. But, I don't even know if those knowledge was true, or Kumoko just easily got overwhelmed by it and justified all of the previous evilish action through that information and made her more crazy to be levelled up. I am truly know nothing. However, because of that, the final match-up right in the middle of the lower stratum of the labyrinth may happening asap. Excited to the max!

But, in the other side of the world timeline, Shun finally pacted the contract with Fei. The dragon also evolved. The flashback of Julius happened too. Kumoko possibly the one who did there. Evil eye just too powerful. Shun also gained one loyal person, and a little item to helped him survived against the world harshness. Well, can't wait to see what kind of evolution Fei got there. Lets see the next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 20, 2021 8:57 AM

Nov 2011
I wonder if Kumoko's goal will change or if the Humans are the actual reason why the world will be coming to an end.

Kumoko wants to save the world but it seems the humans are in the way of that.
or
Kumoko just says fudge it and wants to take over the world.

Should be interesting going forward.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 20, 2021 9:11 AM

Oct 2016
Really great episode! That intro though damn, that's a lot of repenting and a lot of stuff that we'll probably only find out in the far future lmao.

Eyy Fei is evolving and that is a big egg, maybe she'll get a human form, that'll be nice. I feel ya Kumoko, I mean dragons are indeed cool as fuck. That Flappy Spider though lmao.

Yo, that white girl looks so good, and that's another girl that could possibly be Kumoko into the record books, though I do think she's the most probable candidate since she has Kumoko's color scheme besides you know, the rot attack.

R.I.P. to that whole colony of hornets though, you're now in a better place, away from Kumoko lmao. Really looking forward to the next episode and I am also really close to reading the LN once I get some other stuff I need to do out of the way.

That phoenix feather do be reminding me of phoenix downs from Final Fantasy.
Mar 20, 2021 9:40 AM

Jul 2009
Julius, thank you for your sacrifice that could've helped the world. Unfortunately ****** made your sacrifice null and void by interfering.

Unlike the WN (and I assume the LN too?), they revealed the existence of the Taboo menu when she got it.
In the WN, I remember reading Kumoko acting wierd and us readers not knowing why. Later, it was revealed that the Taboo menu had an impact on it (forced on you with Taboo Lv.10).

They also showed off the world history too!
(World History [WN reader])
Mar 20, 2021 9:54 AM
Jan 2018
linkhuesitos said:
poisonedbite said:
WHOA, that was some major,

It's not really a spoiler unless they show

no. I meant
at all.
Mar 20, 2021 10:55 AM
Apr 2018
Did you'll catch the spider eyes watching the scene between Shun and Hyrince? At 13:11 into the video you can definitely see the glowing spider eyes overlapping their conversation.

Mar 20, 2021 12:45 PM

Sep 2011
Man, 11 episodes in and we are still prologuing. Also man, Shun must do something atrocious later considering how much hate he gets.
Mar 20, 2021 2:23 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Antagonized said:
uncleqrow said:

I really don't mind the big spoilers, thanks by the way. That make sense considering she mentioned Shun's name before reincarnating in another world (ep9)

Can give some spoiler for you spoiler question.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Mar 20, 2021 2:59 PM
Nov 2017
linkhuesitos said:
CursedNaruto said:

What am I supposed to look at? The magic circles? The music? The ora ora ora?
it's the music I had it in the original message but after typing it all to just get an error, I kinda slimmed it down and forgot to put the subject matter sorry.
Mar 20, 2021 3:06 PM
Nov 2017
AiHikari said:
CursedNaruto said:

You know plagiarism is very serious, right. Even tracing is enough to ruin someone's career.
I know, I really liked the old dragon ball music, especially the game intros... But I also know one of the best places to do it is anime music because they do pump out a lot of animes and for the most people just remember the story or just the fights or scenes that are emotionally charged, so it can fly under people's radar more than people my think... Plus I have very low standards for the human race when money is involved.
Mar 20, 2021 7:20 PM

Jun 2012
Wait... Can someone tell me when it was mentioned that our perception of Kumo is different than the humans?! Does this mean she fought Julius before the Mage geezer? Since when doesn't she feel bad about killing humans even though it's self defense??? And why don't they show her point of view when figthing humans?
Mar 20, 2021 7:50 PM

May 2015
Snaita said:
Wait... Can someone tell me when it was mentioned that our perception of Kumo is different than the humans?! Does this mean she fought Julius before the Mage geezer? Since when doesn't she feel bad about killing humans even though it's self defense??? And why don't they show her point of view when figthing humans?

The Kumoko you see is how she sees herself, what you saw when she fought Ronandt is how she really looks. Her Pride/heresy/merciless skills negate her feelings for any opponent. Her PoV was in the Lns and Manga but there's only so many episodes in a season so. DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT A MAJOR SPOILER
hope this clears things up
Mar 20, 2021 7:59 PM

Jun 2012
billybub said:
Snaita said:

The Kumoko you see is how she sees herself, what you saw when she fought Ronandt is how she really looks. Her Pride/heresy/merciless skills negate her feelings for any opponent. Her PoV was in the Lns and Manga but there's only so many episodes in a season so. DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT A MAJOR SPOILER
hope this clears things up

Thanks, that clears it I guess. Didn't read the spoiler, I guess somethings are still to come
Mar 20, 2021 9:04 PM
Dec 2017
Snaita said:
Wait... Can someone tell me when it was mentioned that our perception of Kumo is different than the humans?!

Last Episode. It was comfirmed that in the post-credit scene that Kumoko was the spider monster that Killed most of the soldiers in Ronandt party. Obviously we saw that fight from Ronandt POV and it was clearly that Ronandt saw Kumoko way different that how we see her most of the time.

Does this mean she fought Julius before the Mage geezer?

Yes, she killed and ate most of his soldiers.

Since when doesn't she feel bad about killing humans even though it's self defense???

After she got some titles that affect her mind, the most prominent ones are Merciles and Ruler of Pride

And why don't they show her point of view when figthing humans?

The Novel and Manga did it but due to time constraint the anime had to cut one of those.

In a nushell Kumo's POV was:
Kumo; WTF why did they burned my home? I'm going to use Evil Eye to scare them a little
/Soldiers Die/
Kumo: What!! Are they that weak? Wait, I leveled up twice, they give a lot of EXP. Well, I already killed 5, better finish the job for that sweet EXP
/Ronandt tries to telepor/
Kumo: Oh no my Free EXP is trying to run away
/Runandt escapes/
Kumo: Oh well some managed to escape... Anyways time to eat.
Mar 20, 2021 11:33 PM

Feb 2021
Can someone who read both original (web novel) and edit source (light novel) tell me in which chapter or volume (light novel ) the taboo menu is reveal ????

Cuz i start to read the light novel and i finished volumen 4 and there is no info about the taboo still... and two major fight already finished, with her evolving something i wont tell... so WHEN EXACTLY this info came from??? For me doesnt seem like something that you reveal too soon ... this is the mystery part ... the what does n%=w means or what does MA means ... you see thats the whole deal hahahahah

Please dont give spoliers like that other user WHO PASTE THE WHOLE MYSTERY of the taboo, thats not cool man, i start reading so i NOW KNOW 3 lines of your spoilers !!!!!! no fair dude ! Some people are just start reading and want to discover things themselves, even if the anime did a terrible job hinting it NOW

So anyway if spmeone is kind enought to tell me in which volume of the light novel taboo is explained , thanks !
Mar 21, 2021 12:01 AM
Dec 2017
Noir_Alchemist said:
Can someone who read both original (web novel) and edit source (light novel) tell me in which chapter or volume (light novel ) the taboo menu is reveal ????

Cuz i start to read the light novel and i finished volumen 4 and there is no info about the taboo still... and two major fight already finished, with her evolving something i wont tell... so WHEN EXACTLY this info came from??? For me doesnt seem like something that you reveal too soon ... this is the mystery part ... the what does n%=w means or what does MA means ... you see thats the whole deal hahahahah

Please dont give spoliers like that other user WHO PASTE THE WHOLE MYSTERY of the taboo, thats not cool man, i start reading so i NOW KNOW 3 lines of your spoilers !!!!!! no fair dude ! Some people are just start reading and want to discover things themselves, even if the anime did a terrible job hinting it NOW

So anyway if spmeone is kind enought to tell me in which volume of the light novel taboo is explained , thanks !

In few words, The anime shouldn't have revealed it yet.
Taboo information is a spoiler until volume 7 and even there it's still spoiler if you over analize it.

In fact, some of the images showed are spoiler even if you're up to date with the english translation (volume 10).
Laughs in Web Novel reader btw
Mar 21, 2021 12:28 AM

Aug 2010
linkhuesitos said:
Noir_Alchemist said:

Taboo information is a spoiler until volume 7 and even there it's still spoiler if you over analize it.

In fact, some of the images showed are spoiler even if you're up to date with the english translation (volume 10).

Yes and No.

Honestly is only spoiler if you know what you looking for. For people who only watch anime, might as well be white noise. The main information 'The world is going to end at this pace' was revealed or implied if my memory doesn't fail me.
Mar 21, 2021 12:35 AM

Feb 2021
linkhuesitos said:
Noir_Alchemist said:

Thanks a lot, then i will continue reading hahahahaha one day soon i will read that volume 7 .... btw where do you read the web novel ?
Mar 21, 2021 1:16 AM
Dec 2017
Noir_Alchemist said:
linkhuesitos said:

Thanks a lot, then i will continue reading hahahahaha one day soon i will read that volume 7 .... btw where do you read the web novel ?

I wouldn't recoment you to read the WN.
After some point the WN and LN become different things, with the LN adding whole new arcs, characters and having an overall better flow. In other hand the WN is way darker than the LN and show Kumoko and other characters as the true monsters they are.
Mar 21, 2021 1:58 AM
Oct 2019
Aoi Yuuki performance are always great...

Finally learned the truth about Julius Death...
I'm curious to see who that girl in white was...

Idk if Kumoko already to face Araba though...
Hopefully we got Good Action next episode and also about the CGI, I'm just used to it now...
Mar 21, 2021 3:08 AM
Sep 2016
linkhuesitos said:
Noir_Alchemist said:

I wouldn't recoment you to read the WN.
After some point the WN and LN become different things, with the LN adding whole new arcs, characters and having an overall better flow. In other hand the WN is way darker than the LN and show Kumoko and other characters as the true monsters they are.

Need a suggestion here. I am currently reading the WN (I mention "currently" since the WN hasn't finished yet, but I'm already catched up to the latest chapters. Proof:

), and doesn't have any intent to drop the WN. Though I am considering starting to read the LN alonside the WN, since I know they did add things in the LN (like the existence of Fei and the situations and fujoshi developments within the other reincarnators in the Elf village). Do reading the LN still worth it considering my circumstances? And please don't mention what the differences are, just if they are significant enough to justify reading the LN alongside the WN.

PS: Oh, the LN is currently on Vol10, and the translated ver of Vol11 is scheduled to be published in afew days if I'm not mistaken (from Bookwalker global store). How many chaps are contained within each LN Vols? The WN is currently on chap 320-330+, including all the side-stories (SS) chaps they would counts up to 400-500+ chaps (maybe even 600+). I need to know so I can estimate what might be considered as "spoilers" by LN readers, as AFAIK the LN hasn't even reached
yet. Did the LN already up to the
yet?
uncleqrowMar 21, 2021 3:49 AM
Mar 21, 2021 3:18 AM
Sep 2016
Noir_Alchemist said:
linkhuesitos said:

AFAIK, unofficial fan-translation sites only ofc. Sorry, but since they are technically "illegal", I can't explicitly mentioned them here. You can easily google them though.
Mar 21, 2021 3:49 AM

Mar 2009
Wonder if those flashing spoiler images at the start will still take place in this anime or if they're hinting a sequel.
Looks like escape from the dungeon is imminent. It only took a whole season.
Seems like we also have two possible outcomes for future kumoko transformation. The demon lord who can use abyss magic and the white girl who can use rot attacks, which kumoko just *happened* to talk about right after they showed that scene. Sure a lot of foreshadowing going on.
Mar 21, 2021 4:25 AM
Jun 2020
uncleqrow said:
About the LN

I was in your same boat until around the time the anime started and I'd say that it's worth to read the LN even if you are already up to date with the WN. Start either from the first volume or from volume 4; Vols. 1-3 are relatively similar, and since the anime covered most of them too it wouldn't be too much of a problem to skip them, but vol. 4 is where the LN starts to diverge a lot. Overall the LN was a huge improvement on the WN for me because it fleshes out the characters and their interactions a lot more, the WN really feels like a skeleton without meat in comparison, even if the major plot points are about the same. A few things I liked from the WN were cut, but that's compensated by how much better the story flows and the characters (especially the demon lord) are fleshed out.
dejabluMar 21, 2021 4:29 AM
Mar 21, 2021 4:25 AM

Oct 2008
they are really draggin' on how Kumoko gets to be powerpowered...yea we know she would defeat all...isn't that predictable...hmmm...
4/5.

Mar 21, 2021 4:26 AM

Jun 2012
linkhuesitos said:

The Novel and Manga did it but due to time constraint the anime had to cut one of those.

In a nushell Kumo's POV was:
Kumo; WTF why did they burned my home? I'm going to use Evil Eye to scare them a little
/Soldiers Die/
Kumo: What!! Are they that weak? Wait, I leveled up twice, they give a lot of EXP. Well, I already killed 5, better finish the job for that sweet EXP
/Ronandt tries to telepor/
Kumo: Oh no my Free EXP is trying to run away
/Runandt escapes/
Kumo: Oh well some managed to escape... Anyways time to eat.

Hmm... can't pinpoint if Kumoko is ''good'' or not then. Well she wants to save the world, and the titles mess her up when fighting guess she is on greyish area... let's see
Mar 21, 2021 6:10 AM
Sep 2016
dejablu said:
uncleqrow said:
About the LN

I was in your same boat until around the time the anime started and I'd say that it's worth to read the LN even if you are already up to date with the WN. Start either from the first volume or from volume 4; Vols. 1-3 are relatively similar, and since the anime covered most of them too it wouldn't be too much of a problem to skip them, but vol. 4 is where the LN starts to diverge a lot. Overall the LN was a huge improvement on the WN for me because it fleshes out the characters and their interactions a lot more, the WN really feels like a skeleton without meat in comparison, even if the major plot points are about the same. A few things I liked from the WN were cut, but that's compensated by how much better the story flows and the characters (especially the demon lord) are fleshed out.

Okay, the anime adapts the LN instead of the WN right? I'll see where the anime goes, and if I find the difference is worth it, I'll read the LN too. It's just, unlike with the WN ("free" reading), I actually considering buying the LN from Bookwalker. If it's not worth it, I'll just be wasting time and money then. After all (MINOR MINISCULE SUBATOMIC SPOILER) the WN is already on its final chapters anyways (<70 chaps to conclusion?), anyone who are following the WN wouldn't risk not getting conclusion (Unlike with "Honzuki no Gekokujou" where the existence of the LN ver actually stops the writing of WN ver midway completely).
Mar 21, 2021 6:49 AM
Jun 2020
uncleqrow said:
WN/LN differences

Sure, the second cour is going to diverge quite significantly from the WN so you'll get a better idea from it. Overall the volumes that changed the most were 4 (almost entirely new content), 6, 7 (entirely new content and a lot of character development), 10 (a lot of character development). Anime is starting the spider plot for volume 4 in a couple of episodes (the human side will need a few episodes more).
Mar 21, 2021 9:14 AM

Jul 2009
Snaita said:
Hmm... can't pinpoint if Kumoko is ''good'' or not then. Well she wants to save the world, and the titles mess her up when fighting guess she is on greyish area... let's see
Kumoko is neither good nor evil.
She's not going out of her way to help people. not good
She's not going out of her way to harm others for her own benefits. not evil
Let's end the discussion about Kumoko's alignment here. You'll learn more about Kumoko in the episodes to come. Judge after you learn everything!

Ironically: Shun, good or evil
Shun (on Earth) didn't go out of his way to help Wakaba/Shinohara during the classroom bullying scene. not good or evil
Let's end the discussion about Shun's good or evil here. He's got the hero title now so surely he'll become good, right?
Mar 21, 2021 10:21 AM
Jan 2020
That opening was a bit of a surprise..I wasn't expecting them reveal this much about the "System" so soon.
Mar 21, 2021 12:07 PM

Feb 2021
Can someone who reads BOTH web novel and light novel tell me what chapter do i need to start reading the WN to catch up with the differences ??? P L E A S E DONT GIVE ME SPOILERS !!!!! Or if i need to read from the start, someone already mention that the differnces start already in volume 4 of the light novel, exactly what i ended, so what chapters in the web novel would that be ??? Thanks
Mar 21, 2021 12:09 PM

Feb 2021
dejablu said:
uncleqrow said:
WN/LN differences

Sure, the second cour is going to diverge quite significantly from the WN so you'll get a better idea from it. Overall the volumes that changed the most were 4 (almost entirely new content), 6, 7 (entirely new content and a lot of character development), 10 (a lot of character development). Anime is starting the spider plot for volume 4 in a couple of episodes (the human side will need a few episodes more).

Hi there, can you tell me what chapters on the WN are the volume 4, i mean for start to read from that on going, if the rest is similar i dont see the point of start again... thanks :3
Mar 21, 2021 12:47 PM
Jun 2020
Noir_Alchemist said:
Hi there, can you tell me what chapters on the WN are the volume 4, i mean for start to read from that on going, if the rest is similar i dont see the point of start again... thanks :3

I just checked and the meeting with (vol 4 spoiler)
is on WN chapter 160, if you finished that volume in LN you should be able to continue from there. However, I would strongly recommend to continue with the LN, as it is significantly better from a writing standpoint: many WN chapters read like cliff notes that the author expanded into proper chapters in the LN, and the entirely new plot points especially in LNs 5, 7 and 10 are really good imho, you'd miss a lot there.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

372 by smX89 »»
Sep 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2021

371 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Aug 15, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2021

278 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Aug 14, 1:24 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2021

244 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Aug 12, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

332 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Aug 10, 1:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.