Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2020 12:22 AM

May 2019
filus said:
I don't remember ever watching any of Nux videos and his channel doesn't look appealing to me at all. After all what happened I'll make sure to never accidentally click on any of his videos. By the way.... who was the second Youtuber after Nux who joined this action? I'd be very unpleasantly surprised if its any of the few I'm actually watching.

I'm pretty sure it's Nux and Lost Pause

Feb 9, 2020 12:24 AM
Jan 2020
I've watched through the third episode and I still give it a 9/10.

Has MAL always had an asinine greatest of all time list that includes music videos, Chinese cartoons and long running anime series and seasonal anime series being treated differently? Is it even mentally healthy to have a greatest of all time list given how much toxicity it seems to create in the community even before the upvoting of Ishuzoku Reviewers? If scoring is really necessary then why not limit it to genres?
Feb 9, 2020 12:24 AM

Jan 2008
DomineLkira said:
Strayfe said:

Yeah, some guy on his channel said that to me. To quote what he said.

"MAL, like a lot of places, has become infested by the Far Left easily offended bunch. Seeing as they love to infiltrate communities and fandoms and chase out the actual fans, I couldn't care less how they feel about it."

I loved FMAB but if that's how it's lower with an accurate representation of score then I will be happy that it's fixed regardless.

Dude , is your name Flatl1ne on the YouTube? Cause I encountered the guy who said this exact same phrase

Yep that's me lul.
Feb 9, 2020 12:25 AM
Apr 2016
This whole phenomenon made IR one of the most popular anime of this season.
Now the world is slightly hornier.
Good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 9, 2020 12:28 AM

Aug 2009
fuckingweeb32 said:
filus said:
I don't remember ever watching any of Nux videos and his channel doesn't look appealing to me at all. After all what happened I'll make sure to never accidentally click on any of his videos. By the way.... who was the second Youtuber after Nux who joined this action? I'd be very unpleasantly surprised if its any of the few I'm actually watching.

I'm pretty sure it's Nux and Lost Pause

Yup first time I saw this channel. I'd never click on any video using this kind of miniature / title
Feb 9, 2020 12:29 AM
Feb 2020
Strayfe said:
Lisetto said:

You'd think that...but not really. They've been surprisingly puritanical about it when it comes to anime, movies, and games.

Yes. Statewide feminists successfully pushed and blocked Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 from being ported to the U.S., to the dismay of many DOA fans.
Yeah, I remember that...I would say it's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard of, but...well, there's dumber shit that doesn't pertain to this topic even slightly, so I'mma stay on track here. Anyways! Yeah, I'm not really a DOA fan, but even I think that's stupid(to clarify, I have only played DOA like once, though I did enjoy it.)
Feb 9, 2020 12:30 AM
Apr 2018
KomaDoll said:
DomineLkira said:

Dude , you don't know the people on Nux's YouTube comment section. Some people are actually saying that this is necessary because MAL is infiltrated by leftists. Like whaaaat?

People are just throwing these words around. Who does even SJW refer anymore? And why would the be voting this down? Also why "leftist" would be against Interspecies reviewers? Hows does ecchi anime relate to political systems??

Leftists/Liberals/SJWs are also included feminists, the people who want to change the entertainment industry (Hollywood, TV shows, anime, video games) to be politically correct. So anime or anything from Japan that sexualize women are always their targets.
Feb 9, 2020 12:30 AM
Feb 2020
insanecrab said:
Good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

To be fair, I am pretty sure lotsa people already thought it was the best of the new season.
Feb 9, 2020 12:31 AM

Jun 2012
DomineLkira said:

I don't think it will even drop to the 2nd place , cause none of the anime in the top ten doesn't even come close to its score.
Unless some anime was heavily botted , it seems unlikely that FMAB will drop from the top
Heavily botted is debatable, community efforts do exist.

However i do agree the passion to get FMAB #1 was very real and it's stayed at the top for as long as it has for a reason.
StormVanguardFeb 9, 2020 12:36 AM
Feb 9, 2020 12:34 AM
Feb 2020
UB112L said:

Has MAL always had an asinine greatest of all time list that includes music videos, Chinese cartoons and long running anime series and seasonal anime series being treated differently? Is it even mentally healthy to have a greatest of all time list given how much toxicity it seems to create in the community even before the upvoting of Ishuzoku Reviewers? If scoring is really necessary then why not limit it to genres?

Honestly, I'm not sure why they wouldn't have it broken into "best of so-an'-such genre" already. Of course, it doesn't matter all that much anyways.
Feb 9, 2020 12:37 AM

Jun 2015
Adnash93 said:
battletank102 said:
What up with people giving this anime a '1'? This anime doesn't deserve this treatment because some guy ask his fan to give it a '10'!

(bet the people give it a '1' most of them haven't watch it)

Well, it's a form of score manipulation that can be called as "anime war". Basically, those who don't like the situation in which Ishuzoku Reviewers' has that high score, or who are fanboys of animes that might lose their positions in the rank due to IR having higher score than their favorite animes, or representatives of both of the groups I mentioned, downvote an anime. In this case it is Ishuzoku Reviewers.

It's funny how some people keep on justifying their actions by saying that trolls manipulated the score, which is true of course, but forget that their grumpy action of giving 1/10s to any anime not because it's bad, but because they want to prevent their anime from losing its position, is a score manipulation as well. xD

Those should be punished as well. I, for example, never did that, not with Pingu, not with Kimetsu and not with Ishuzoku now. I agree that the "anti vote brigading" is just as bad, and the mods agree as well based on what has discussed here.
Fortune favours the bold!

Feb 9, 2020 12:38 AM

Jan 2008
Romangelo said:
KomaDoll said:

People are just throwing these words around. Who does even SJW refer anymore? And why would the be voting this down? Also why "leftist" would be against Interspecies reviewers? Hows does ecchi anime relate to political systems??

Leftists/Liberals/SJWs are also included feminists, the people who want to change the entertainment industry (Hollywood, TV shows, anime, video games) to be politically correct. So anime or anything from Japan that sexualize women are always their targets.

Funny they think MAL is riddled with far leftists, and therefore new wave feminists who would oppose sexual portrayals of females in anime. But if there were so many on here, IR would never have been in the 7.0+ ratings prior to the vote brigading.
Feb 9, 2020 12:44 AM

Jun 2015
Zura1468 said:
DomineLkira said:

You can't get a proof because you are wrong. No one was mass dropping 1's on this anime. This only happened when the whole Nux thing happened. Like @Cladocera has pointed out.
I never said it was fact. I could be wrong and I could be right. Again, it's just what I've heard geez

Zura1468: Spreading fake news aggressively without having proof
Other users: Those are fake news, here's proof
Zura1468: I didn't know geez, I didn't have proof, yet I decided to spread fake news anyway because Hail Lord Nux.

Feb 9, 2020 12:47 AM

Jun 2012
Lisetto said:
insanecrab said:
Good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

To be fair, I am pretty sure lotsa people already thought it was the best of the new season.
Honestly there really isn't much to choose from and i normally watch an unhealthy amount. But Interspecies Reviewers was a god sent in what otherwise has been like walking in a drought. Dorohedoro has also been good but anything with good production has been lacking in variety or could have been better and what i anticipated is barely surviving or just embarrassing.

Next season isn't looking too good either. I'm excited for second seasons and third seasons yes but nothing new is catching my eye so i will probably just graduate to binge watching if this continues.
StormVanguardFeb 9, 2020 12:50 AM
Feb 9, 2020 12:48 AM

Jun 2015
Zura1468 said:
I can't wait until they fix the whole fake votes problem. FMABs fan bases will be publicly executed and the show dethroned. Glorious days await us friends, glorious days indeed

Yep glorious days when people like you won't be using the site anymore and all the ratings from the new fake accounts will be gone, Ishuzoku will be at 7.5 again and Steins;Gate will be number 1. Can't wait for that day.

Feb 9, 2020 12:57 AM
Jan 2020
Lisetto said:
UB112L said:

Honestly, I'm not sure why they wouldn't have it broken into "best of so-an'-such genre" already. Of course, it doesn't matter all that much anyways.

They do have rankings within each genre, but it's buried in their website. You have to go two layers deep to get to it. IMO the website needs a redesign and the all time greatest list should be retired. Let FMA:B retire as the champion and move on to a new era. Move the different genres to the front page and when users watch and rate an anime, if they like it give them recommendations for other similar anime within the genre.
Feb 9, 2020 1:00 AM

Aug 2016
Aliqwaqwa said:
Kozis said:

He told 1000 people to go Walmart and GET some can of bean. Some will buy it legally. Some will raid the store. This is exactly what happened. Instead of encouraging people to watch the show and give their honest opinion about it (In this context buying beans legally) He just called 1000 people and told them to get the beans however they wanted. Of course there will be people buying beans legally and not involving in controversy, but people who raid the store will make a much bigger impact on the community. This is why he is responsible for his words as a big youtuber.

https://twitter.com/Nux_Taku/status/1225217026714718208

He's literally calling it the "movement". Mob culture amirite

https://twitter.com/Nux_Taku/status/1225765690231132161

And this is pretty self explanatory isn't it? He made it clear that the goal was giving the IR 10/10's by creating alt accounts. So when people started countering that with creating alt accounts and giving it 1/10's they become what they are fighting for. Both sides are wrong but this dude started this whole mess. That is the court issue Your Honor.

Well what about the people giving it 1/10's in the first place just to sour the reputation of the show, the sensitive folks got it dropped from Funimation and then they cancelled the dub that was already in progress I think it deserves this justice.

I think you got a warped chronological order. AFAIK IR was sitting on a 7.66 and the score was slowly rising. The 1/10 bombs started after immense amount of 10/10 coming from the Nux fanbase. You can use the wayback machine and look it up. Also Funimation dropping it has nothing to do with this whole issue. Folks at the Funimation and MAL fanbase are two seperate things. MAL users weren't voting it 1/10 just because Funimation dropped it from the airing list. In reverse, Nux and his toxic fanbase stormed the MAL and gave it 10/10 for the sake of chaos and meme and again don't get me wrong, I'm not defending people voting 1/10 for the sake of countering the Nux base. But with this whole fiasco, Nux did IR more harm than good.
Feb 9, 2020 1:02 AM

Jun 2012
Lisetto said:

I've not watched that one before...and took a glance at it's page...now I feel like checking it out just to see how the hell it's score is lower than Master of Ragnarok's.
5.9 doesn't feel like a genuine effort tbh, i haven't watched it but i severely doubt it's anything close to that bad. Unlimited Fafnir is 6.36 and I guarantee that show is worse, not even a personal opinion.

But than why is an abomination like the Yu-No adaptation rated 6.70.
So much wrong here.
StormVanguardFeb 9, 2020 1:07 AM
Feb 9, 2020 1:05 AM

Nov 2010
Romangelo said:
KomaDoll said:

You are throwing lot of terms around. I dont really know how one could combine leftist and liberal. And liberal and politically correct dont go together either to me.
Feb 9, 2020 1:10 AM
Feb 2020
KomaDoll said:
Romangelo said:

You are throwing lot of terms around. I dont really know how one could combine leftist and liberal. And liberal and politically correct dont go together either to me.

Not generally, no. And technically leftist and liberal are very different things, that said, I think the point they were making is how leftists attempt to claim to be liberal and absorb it into their definition...as well as defining anything that's not them as alt-right an' Nazi.
Feb 9, 2020 1:11 AM

Sep 2018
KomaDoll said:
Romangelo said:

It's probably because merging all those terms is easier than learning when is the "correct" time to use each.

All for one, one for all, all for one and one for all
Some for some, none for none
Slightly less for people we don't like
And a little bit more for me
Feb 9, 2020 1:15 AM

Jun 2012
Kozis said:
Nux did IR more harm than good.

I would argue this thread is adding oil to fire. It should be closed but it is what it is.
Feb 9, 2020 1:19 AM

Aug 2016
StormVanguard said:
Kozis said:

I would argue this thread is adding oil to fire. It should be closed but it is what it is.

I agree. But if you close it, 30+ threads will get created instantly. This is the reason why this thread was created in the first place. So it's good to have everything gathered under one roof. Either close the IR discussion completely or this is the best we could hope for.
Feb 9, 2020 1:37 AM
Aug 2019
StormVanguard said:
Kozis said:

Hey don't say that. This is bringing massive "popularity" to IR and it is also bigger than IR because it is actually about protesting censorship and "flexing on funimation and sjws"This is also bringing massive traffic to MAL so mods should not complain because "ad revenue". Also it has brought the evil secret MAL has been hiding into the open: that has been vote manipulation by bots upvoting and downvoting. Thanks to them, a brand new update is going to be made because of their noble deeds.
Feb 9, 2020 1:43 AM

Jun 2012
Kozis said:
I agree. But if you close it, 30+ threads will get created instantly. This is the reason why this thread was created in the first place. So it's good to have everything gathered under one roof. Either close the IR discussion completely or this is the best we could hope for.
I still think the whole situation should be handled like treading on thin ice.

Jumping in the middle solves nothing but silently observing however would have been the better option it just creates more chaos and probably the reason we're at 31+ pages now.

Let's be real here in the end a show was brought to #1 but somehow that was relevant enough to get mad over but we'll all continue our day like normal in the end.

The rational decision would have been taking this as a lesson to fix their algorithm but everything has to be debated anymore.
StormVanguardFeb 9, 2020 2:01 AM
Feb 9, 2020 1:54 AM

Nov 2010
AbrahamOmosun said:
StormVanguard said:

Hey don't say that. This is bringing massive "popularity" to IR and it is also bigger than IR because it is actually about protesting censorship and "flexing on funimation and sjws"This is also bringing massive traffic to MAL so mods should not complain because "ad revenue". Also it has brought the evil secret MAL has been hiding into the open: that has been vote manipulation by bots upvoting and downvoting. Thanks to them, a brand new update is going to be made because of their noble deeds.
They have been working on those issues months now and plp have known about bots a while here. This is also seperate thing from bots since its not bot accounts voting for IR. Most of these new users wont be staying they just created mess for meme. So this was no way beneficial to MAL just annoyance.
Feb 9, 2020 1:57 AM

Feb 2020
AbrahamOmosun said:
StormVanguard said:

I actually saw a reaction today for Ishuzoku, that only happened, because the guy got sent a screenshot of Ishuzoku being at #1 on MAL, I would say it actually brought a lot of attention to the show.
Probably not as much as all the youtubers making videos about funimation cancelling the show mind you, but clearly it is having some positive effect.(Is it cancelled out by the negatives? Probably, I am not one to judge)
Feb 9, 2020 2:00 AM
Aug 2019
KomaDoll said:
AbrahamOmosun said:

They have been working on those issues months now and plp have known about bots a while here. This is also seperate thing from bots since its not bot accounts voting for IR. Most of these new users wont be staying they just created mess for meme. So this was no way beneficial to MAL just annoyance.

Sorry I was actually being sarcastic.I don't support them and I think the whole thing is stupid and not helping anyone. I probably should have been more overt about my sarcasm O:-)
Feb 9, 2020 2:09 AM

Nov 2010
AbrahamOmosun said:
KomaDoll said:

Sorry I was actually being sarcastic.I don't support them and I think the whole thing is stupid and not helping anyone. I probably should have been more overt about my sarcasm O:-)
Oh.. I have seen plp repeating that stuff even these youtubers who promoted whole stuff. So rly couldnt tell.
Feb 9, 2020 2:13 AM
May 2015
I don't see a problem, people make MAL accounts to give a 10 to an anime they think deserves a 10. That is using the website as intended, and taking down these peoples accounts would be a gross misuse of power on the part of moderators.
Feb 9, 2020 2:15 AM
Aug 2019
Atomizer74 said:
AbrahamOmosun said:

I actually saw a reaction today for Ishuzoku, that only happened, because the guy got sent a screenshot of Ishuzoku being at #1 on MAL, I would say it actually brought a lot of attention to the show.
Probably not as much as all the youtubers making videos about funimation cancelling the show mind you, but clearly it is having some positive effect.(Is it cancelled out by the negatives? Probably, I am not one to judge)

Congrats to them, this show is not known for its good parts or content, but for being a meme and a symbol which will stop when the next meme or a new anime protest comes around. Personally this is not real popularity if it doesn't have more tangible results more than youtube views and Twitter likes. I would like to point you towards eizouken which is also a popular show in W2020 for different reasons.

Eizouken is not popular because of a meme or getting but because of its content s like its animation, shout outs and enjoyable characters. It also has real tangible effects like increased manga sales (by +500,000 copies) and emergency reprints which for me is more useful than internet votes.

Proof:https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2020/01/29/keep-your-hands-off-eizouken-manga-sales-skyrocket-thanks-to-new-anime
https://mantan-web.jp/article/20200129dog00m200034000c.html

The 2nd might have bad English but my point still stands. This not helping anyone in anyway.If anyone can show if this has had any positive effect or anyone wants to relisence IR because of this, please do tell
AbrahamOmosunFeb 9, 2020 2:20 AM
Feb 9, 2020 2:35 AM

Feb 2020
AbrahamOmosun said:
Atomizer74 said:

Congrats to them, this show is not known for its good parts or content, but for being a meme and a symbol which will stop when the next meme or a new anime protest comes around. Personally this is not real popularity if it doesn't have more tangible results more than youtube views and Twitter likes. I would like to point you towards eizouken which is also a popular show in W2020 for different reasons.

Eizouken is not popular because of a meme or getting but because of its content s like its animation, shout outs and enjoyable characters. It also has real tangible effects like increased manga sales (by +500,000 copies) and emergency reprints which for me is more useful than internet votes.

Proof:https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2020/01/29/keep-your-hands-off-eizouken-manga-sales-skyrocket-thanks-to-new-anime

The 2nd might have bad English but my point still stands. This not helping anyone in anyway.If anyone can show if this has had any positive effect or anyone wants to relisence IR because of this, please do tell

Everyone has their own tastes, I don't like Ishuzoku because of a meme, and I know I am not alone.
Exposure creates more eyes on something, those who don't like it will move on, those who do like it will stick around, in this way even negative press can have a positive effect on something.
And for anime, what does that mean? More people watching it, more people actually spending money on it(buying the manga/bluray/merch).
I mean, this is pretty obvious right?

So yes, someone reacting to it, and putting their reaction on youtube, when they probably never even heard of it before, as a direct result of this, is a positive effect for the show.

I am not defending fake/botted scores, I am just stating there has been more to this whole thing then the negatives people see here on MAL.

But again, and this is just my own speculation, it probably had less of an impact then all the exposure given to the show by funimation cancelling it, and people talking about funimation cancelling it, but it still had an impact.
Feb 9, 2020 2:39 AM

May 2018
pandaman284 said:
I don't see a problem, people make MAL accounts to give a 10 to an anime they think deserves a 10. That is using the website as intended, and taking down these peoples accounts would be a gross misuse of power on the part of moderators.

I don't know you realise what is wrong with your narrative. The people came from the Nux's video and abused the rating system on MAL for a shitty meme.
No matter how much you try to deny it , many people are actually giving this show 10/10 just because Nux has told them to do so.
But after they are being called out , they are making this situation political , and are calling people' on MAL SJWs , even tho the score was perfectly fine before all this happened , and was actually among the highest rated shows in this season
So I don't know how can someone justify this type of behavior , but here we are.
Feb 9, 2020 2:49 AM
Aug 2019
Atomizer74 said:
AbrahamOmosun said:

Everyone has their own tastes, I don't like Ishuzoku because of a meme, and I know I am not alone.
Exposure creates more eyes on something, those who don't like it will move on, those who do like it will stick around, in this way even negative press can have a positive effect on something.
And for anime, what does that mean? More people watching it, more people actually spending money on it(buying the manga/bluray/merch).

So yes, someone reacting to it, and putting their reaction on youtube, when they probably never even heard of it before, as a direct result of this, is a positive effect for the show.

I am not defending fake/botted scores, I am just stating there has been more to this whole thing then the negatives people see here on MAL.

But again, and this is just my own speculation, it probably had less of an impact then all the exposure given to the show by funimation cancelling it, and people talking about funimation cancelling it, but it still had an impact.

I understand what you are saying. I didn't say anything about people liking IR because of a meme, what I was talking about people who know IR because of the meme and not its content , what I am asking is jow many people will actually buy merchandise or dvds or are will they just pirate this and move on? There is noting wrong about exposure but sometimes there is something like bad publicity. To explain further:-

"remember always that controversy can and does have consequences. No matter what your intentions were when you made a work, poor reception and bad publicity affect the context in which people see it, and your work will not be seen how you intend it but instead become a political or topical football. It can directly affect sales via smear campaign, boycotts and distributors not exhibiting your work because of Guilt by Association"

Let's wait and see. If this whole fiasco has a net positive effect like it did with eizouken, good for IR and its fans. If not, well nothing anyone can do
AbrahamOmosunFeb 9, 2020 3:12 AM
Feb 9, 2020 2:50 AM

Aug 2014
StormVanguard said:
Kozis said:

People are going to talk about it. At least this way we can keep it in one place which makes it a lot easier on us and the people that want to avoid this stuff
Feb 9, 2020 2:57 AM

Apr 2015
I kinda wish the anime didn't get as popular as it did, because none of the negativity would have happened.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 9, 2020 3:04 AM

Feb 2020
AbrahamOmosun said:
Atomizer74 said:

I understand what you are saying. I didn't say anything about people liking IR because of a meme, what I was talking about people who know IR because of the meme and not its content , what I am asking is jow many people will actually buy merchandise or dvds or are will they just pirate this and move on? There is noting wrong about exposure but sometimes there is something like bad publicity. To explain further:-

"remember always that controversy can and does have consequences. No matter what your intentions were when you made a work, poor reception and bad publicity affect the context in which people see it, and your work will not be seen how you intend it but instead become a political or topical football. It can directly affect sales via smear campaign, boycotts and distributors not exhibiting your work because of Guilt by Association"

Let's wait and see. If this whole fiasco has a net positive effect like it did with eizouken, good for IR and its fans. If not, well nothing anyone can do

Yeah, I can agree with that.
It really depends on the reason behind the controversy, as to whether the outcome will be positive or not, in this case? I don't know, as you said, we will have to wait and see.
I was going to post some examples, but since some of it involves politics I will just leave them off, since this isn't really the place imo, you can probably think of some of the examples I was going to use.
Feb 9, 2020 3:05 AM

May 2018
Tropisch said:
I kinda wish the anime didn't get as popular as it did, because none of the negativity would have happened.

Popularity isn't bad. These kinds of ecchi do attract many viewers. Problem is vote brigading. That is the main issue.
Feb 9, 2020 3:11 AM
Feb 2019
sorawild said:
So Im guessing you're also going to do something about the thousands of FMAB bots that downvote every anime that comes close to it too right?
yes it is the problel, i know that this show isn't the best, but hilarious and i like it, ANY anime who reach the score of the FMAB's score they are immediately going to downvote, i dunno what they are thinking (i'm not going to watch FMAB and with this i will never do it)
Feb 9, 2020 3:14 AM

May 2018
Hatos121 said:
sorawild said:
So Im guessing you're also going to do something about the thousands of FMAB bots that downvote every anime that comes close to it too right?
yes it is the problel, i know that this show isn't the best, but hilarious and i like it, ANY anime who reach the score of the FMAB's score they are immediately going to downvote, i dunno what they are thinking (i'm not going to watch FMAB and with this i will never do it)

It's okay. FMAB is not for everyone. And yes , those bots spamming 1/10 will also be removed. So there is no problem.
Feb 9, 2020 3:21 AM
Aug 2019
Atomizer74 said:
AbrahamOmosun said:

It really depends on the reason behind the controversy, as to whether the outcome will be positive or not, in this case? I don't know, as you said, we will have to wait and see.
I was going to post some examples, but since some of it involves politics I will just leave them off, since this isn't really the place imo, you can probably think of some of the examples I was going to use.

I wouldn't really know about any political examples you might have used given that we mostly likely live in different countries. I want to assume you live in USA, maybe I might have a clue of what you are talking about.

It would be better if the examples of bad publicity turning into positive effects were limited to anime or entertainment media. For that the only one I know from the top of my head is The Room, though people watch it to laugh at its absurdity and stupidity, probably not what the director intended
Feb 9, 2020 3:32 AM
Jun 2019
I think if u just mass remove votes, that be a bad idea and its better just keep the high rating
Feb 9, 2020 3:35 AM

Jan 2013
Oh look, it's down to 7th place. It's almost like the system works as intended, and people are countervoting to put it in its proper place. /s
Feb 9, 2020 3:38 AM

Feb 2020
AbrahamOmosun said:
Atomizer74 said:

I wouldn't really know about any political examples you might have used given that we mostly likely live in different countries. I want to assume you live in USA, maybe I might have a clue of what you are talking about.

It would be better if the examples of bad publicity turning into positive effects were limited to anime or entertainment media. For that the only one I know from the top of my head is The Room, though people watch it to laugh at its absurdity and stupidity, probably not what the director intended

Mostly just smear campaigns, I will stick to this, since it is movie related, Joker making over a billion in theaters despite all the negative press, and actual fear mongering surrounding it, those are the kind of examples I was talking about(I wrote them, but decided to delete them instead of posting it)
I live in Australia, so I can still legally watch this show on AnimeLab, but yeah, the examples were actually US/UK related, because that is all anyone talks about online(for the most part).
Feb 9, 2020 4:14 AM
Apr 2018
Can you Ishuzoku fanboys stop downvoting every single anime your upvoted show gets close to? You are doing exactly same thing as FMA:B fans and it disgusts me... If you just kept upvoting your show I couldn't care less. Don't give me those "they do it so can we" responses. Childish ans stupid. You are ruining the purpose of this site as well. Thanks
Feb 9, 2020 4:52 AM

May 2018
HiddenOne said:
Can you Ishuzoku fanboys stop downvoting every single anime your upvoted show gets close to? You are doing exactly same thing as FMA:B fans and it disgusts me... If you just kept upvoting your show I couldn't care less. Don't give me those "they do it so can we" responses. Childish ans stupid. You are ruining the purpose of this site as well. Thanks

Correction. Nux fanboys. I doubt mos of then actually care about the show
Feb 9, 2020 4:52 AM
Aug 2019
HiddenOne said:

This is why I started losing any semblance of sympathy for their "cause".Given how some of them are now using the same words and rhetoric that FMAB fanboys used, they have now become what they hated. For example

FMAB fanboy:- if you don't like this show you are stupid, if you like echhi then you're a degenerate etc gives anime 1 out of spite without watching,
IR fanboy:-if you don't like this show you are a prude/sjw, if you like FMAB, then you have poor taste, also gives anime 1 because of jokes/spite without watching,

Any moral high ground they (thought) had is now gone since they now are indistinguishable from any other type of fanboys.
Feb 9, 2020 5:07 AM
Apr 2018
DomineLkira said:
HiddenOne said:

Correction. Nux fanboys. I doubt mos of then actually care about the show

Yeah, I nearly forgot about that kid. Sorry
Feb 9, 2020 5:08 AM
Apr 2018
AbrahamOmosun said:
HiddenOne said:

This is why I started losing any semblance of sympathy for their "cause".Given how some of them are now using the same words and rhetoric that FMAB fanboys used, they have now become what they hated. For example

FMAB fanboy:- if you don't like this show you are stupid, if you like echhi then you're a degenerate etc gives anime 1 out of spite without watching,
IR fanboy:-if you don't like this show you are a prude/sjw, if you like FMAB, then you have poor taste, also gives anime 1 because of jokes/spite without watching,

Any moral high ground they (thought) had is now gone since they now are indistinguishable from any other type of fanboys.

Exactly. Like this is only a farce rn. Hope the changes that'll happen hopefully this month will make botting/downvoting tleast harder or not possible.
Feb 9, 2020 5:10 AM
Sep 2016
Syrup- said:
Oh look, it's down to 7th place. It's almost like the system works as intended, and people are countervoting to put it in its proper place. /s

the 10 are given for memes, the 1 are given by bots that show how much this site has problems, in a few months I will also give the right evaluation according to my tastes but for now IR is 10 and FMA is 1
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (95) « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

281 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by Artromex »»
Aug 27, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 1, 2020

156 by Artromex »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM

» Season 2?

1WanteD1 - Sep 17, 2023

2 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:49 AM

» Anime is underrated

Sasora - Jan 9, 2022

20 by Talamare »»
Jun 21, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.