Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 5, 2009 5:20 AM

Apr 2009
my my, your trying so hard (cuts of arm) here now you cant even hold a sword anymore."because there is a reason you cant die yet, because there is something you have to protect that enables you to live on, those are foolish fantasies of the weak"

a saying made up by an anime character, but it was epic : )
GdesuOct 5, 2009 5:24 AM
Oct 9, 2009 1:37 PM

Aug 2009
"Your mother is so fat that for you to take a picture it has to be by google earth"

xD
Oct 9, 2009 1:40 PM

Aug 2009
"Um, you want a can of wine?"
And the dude from The Lake House is all "WHOA!"
Oct 9, 2009 8:10 PM

Nov 2008
"I'm gonna make an offer you can't refuse"

The Godfather
Oct 9, 2009 8:15 PM

Jun 2009
"I have never been dead in all my life. I have heard that death is a serious matter, but never from any of those who have experienced it."
~Parker Adderson, Civil War Spy.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
~Lazarus Long

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
~George Orwell

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."
~unknown

"The degree of one's emotions varies inversely with one's knowledge of the facts: the less you know the hotter you get."
~Bertrand Russell.

"Do what you ought, not what you please."
~Benjamin Franklin

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
~Denis Diderot

"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to."
~Dorothy Parker

"I like to go to the parks, and see the little children jump and scream. You see, they don't know I'm using blanks."
~Emo Phillips

"Outside a dog, a book is a man's best friend, and inside a dog it's too dark to read."
~Groucho Marx

""One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I don't know."
~Groucho Marx

"I sent a telegraph to the club stating 'Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.'"
~Groucho Marx (Yes, I love Groucho Marx)

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it."
~Groucho Marx

"Die, my dear? Why that's the last thing I'll do!"
~Groucho Marx

Some of my favorites.
BubblerOct 9, 2009 8:22 PM
We can't stop here! This is bat country!
Oct 9, 2009 8:43 PM

Aug 2008
"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? That's me."
-Clint Eastwood
Oct 9, 2009 8:45 PM

Jan 2009
''So, let me get this straight: You can invent Tanks, Jet skiis, and a gigantic, freakin' Drill. But the concept of a Hot air balloon elluuuuudees you.''
''Yes''
''....I hate this world and everyone in it.''

~GanXingba

You probably didn't get this joke without knowing that (well, ca. atleast:)
Tanks (Invented in 1915)
Jet skiis (Invented in 1973)
Gigantic, freakin' drill (Invented in 20xx)
Hot air balloon (Invented in 1783)

Well, I find it awesome =O
Oct 9, 2009 9:27 PM

Aug 2009
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." ~Robin Williams
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.