Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 25, 2018 12:07 PM
Oct 2017
Fazil_Hashim said:
Doesnt anyone love Steins;Gate...
Its the best anime out there ( my opinion )
super Entertaining and Emotional
Just love it. really sad its over now

Steins;Gate is my shit. I really loved the characters. I’ve kept SG0 on hold. I watched 10 episodes of it and stopped watching. I’ll continue now.
Oct 25, 2018 12:11 PM

Oct 2014
Hunter x Hunter, Fate/Zero, Hellsing Ultimate, and Code Geass.
Oct 25, 2018 12:40 PM

Mar 2018
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Steins;Gate
Oct 25, 2018 12:42 PM
Oct 2017
Nithirel said:
Hunter x Hunter, Fate/Zero, Hellsing Ultimate, and Code Geass.

These are some decemt animes in your list.
Oct 25, 2018 12:43 PM
Oct 2017
Socita said:
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Steins;Gate

They are literally in the Top 10 anime list.
Oct 25, 2018 12:48 PM

Mar 2018
FbK333 said:
Socita said:
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Steins;Gate

They are literally in the Top 10 anime list.

Of course they are because they're damn good.
Oct 25, 2018 1:27 PM
Aug 2016
>insert the generic "look at my favourites" reply here
Oct 25, 2018 1:36 PM

Oct 2017
Another, Just Because!, Madoka Magica and School Days.

Oct 25, 2018 2:38 PM

Jul 2010
Aria Series, Kino no tabi: the beautiful world, Area 88, Kyou kara Ore wa!!, Nana, Bokurano

Oct 25, 2018 3:33 PM
Jul 2018
Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
Eve no Jikan
Sora Yori mo tooi basho
Tsuki ga kirei
The Tatami Galaxy
Spice and Wolf
Kino no Tabi (2003)
FMA: Brotherhood
Ping Pong: The Animation
Shinsekai Yori
removed-userOct 25, 2018 3:36 PM
Oct 25, 2018 3:39 PM

Aug 2016
Guilty Crown
Mirai Nikki
Aldnoah Zero
Darling in the FranXX
Elfen Lied
Mahou Shoujo Site
School Days
Valvrave
Phantom World
Deadman Wonderland
Big Order
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Oct 25, 2018 4:00 PM

Apr 2015
They're on my favorites list. There you go.
Oct 25, 2018 4:00 PM
Jul 2018
Boku no pico

jk... haven't even watched it

One Piece, Naruto and Gintama.
Honestly, what makes these anime separate from the rest is how much you eventually become connected to these character after having watched them evolve for so long. So basically if you haven't been watching from the start you probably would not understand them

One Piece: although the anime is taking it slow a little. But the intricacies, all the emotions is not found in any other shounen.

Naruto: You grow and evolve with the character. You see Naruto growing up, finding the answer to all the problems he was facing. You see him face hardship and how he overcomes them.

Gintama: no comment - those who have watched it, know why... it can't really be explained

Raildex universe: I don't know what's about this universe, but you just want to know the whole story.
Oct 25, 2018 4:03 PM

Aug 2017
There are a lot of anime I recommend. But recently I started watching Elemental Gelade and it's totally worth watching.
I'm 10 episodes in and I would totally call it "One Piece but flying", everything about this anime is beautiful from the opening to the characters. The story is very easy to get and pretty straightforwad. Made in such a way that you definitely love the characters. And every single episode gives me those big smiles that come out with a little tear trying to roll down.
Very worth it.
Oct 25, 2018 4:13 PM

Jan 2014
i love the animes that i havent seen. no point with this forum post since we all have fav lists showing our interests off
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Oct 25, 2018 4:53 PM

Nov 2015
Your Lie In April
A Lull In The Sea
Hyouka
Classic Light Novels!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the [urlhttps://theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/swordart10ass.jpg=]Site & Forum Guidelines[/url].
Oct 25, 2018 5:59 PM

Oct 2018
Well theirs not only one....

steins gate
Erased
Boku no hero academia
skip beat!
Itzura No kiss
lovely complex
code geass
tokyo ghoul
Mirai Nikki
โ‚๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒโ‚ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ โ‚โฃแƒ“

"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"
Oct 25, 2018 9:44 PM
Oct 2017
PrincessStarRose said:
Your Lie In April
A Lull In The Sea
Hyouka
Classic Light Novels!

Your lie in April definitely won’t do it for me. It has a sad ending. Steins Gate didn’t have a sad ending and i still wasn’t satisfied. I still remember what things happened after i finished Steins Gate. Couldn’t stop thinking about it for over a month.

Angel Beats! had a sad ending for me. I saw no point in them doing that. They could’ve made a happy ending but no. So attracted to it that i list Tachibana Kanade in my top favorite characters.

I also watced Kimi no Na Wa. The feeling of the ending didn’t suit me. And these all anime had a effect on me.

From this i got to know that i can’t handle a romance anime which is sad. Even if it’s not sad. The ending is always not complete.

That’s why i have not watched shows like Plastic Memories.

Clannad was my show. Clannad After Story is known to make you cry after every episode. I will watch the second season.p as i’ve already watched the first.

But romance animes have never done it for me.

Currently airing: Seishun Buta Yarou Wa Bunny Girl Senpai No Yume Wo Minai and Boarding School Juliet. I’ve been watching these two romance animes now to see how they turn out. I’m satisfied till now. Who knows how they will end?

And why did you not recommend High School Dxd?
Oct 25, 2018 9:45 PM
Oct 2017
flipsard said:
All of my fav's, but my top three are:
Toradora, Clannad Afterstory and Monster, all are fantastic shows.

So you’re saying i should skip Clannad (the first season) and watch Clannad After Story (second season)?
Oct 25, 2018 9:46 PM

Dec 2017
FbK333 said:
flipsard said:
All of my fav's, but my top three are:
Toradora, Clannad Afterstory and Monster, all are fantastic shows.

So you’re saying i should skip Clannad (the first season) and watch Clannad After Story (second season)?

No you should watch the first season, it leads into the second, I just loved the second season far more, the first is still good imo.
Oct 25, 2018 9:50 PM
Oct 2017
holykurisu said:
Well theirs not only one....

steins gate
Erased
Boku no hero academia
skip beat!
Itzura No kiss
lovely complex
code geass
tokyo ghoul
Mirai Nikki

Erased is just the same as Steins;Gate and Re:zero, yes?
Oct 25, 2018 9:52 PM
Oct 2017
Recondito said:
There are a lot of anime I recommend. But recently I started watching Elemental Gelade and it's totally worth watching.
I'm 10 episodes in and I would totally call it "One Piece but flying", everything about this anime is beautiful from the opening to the characters. The story is very easy to get and pretty straightforwad. Made in such a way that you definitely love the characters. And every single episode gives me those big smiles that come out with a little tear trying to roll down.
Very worth it.

I will definitely try it.

But one more question: is darling in the franx good? There’s lot of hate going around and i’ve heard that the fans have sent threats to the author for one episode.
Oct 26, 2018 12:09 AM
Bad Opinions

Feb 2014
Umm, I guess I'll just list off my top 10 right now

1. Hibike Euphonium
2. Your Lie in April
3. Love Live
4. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
5. Steins;Gate
6. Yama no Susume
7. High Score Girl
8. Pokemon XY&Z
9. K-On
10. Tari Tari

My full list is in a Google Doc available on my profile
Oct 26, 2018 12:24 AM

Oct 2017
Doraemon
Shin-chan
Death Note
Hajime no Ippo
Rainbow
Samurai Champloo
Parasyte
Hagemaru
Hanada Shounen-shi
Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan
Detroit Metal City
Ninja Hattori
Kiteretsu
Kaibutsu-kun
Barakamon
Obocchama-kun

Oct 26, 2018 12:28 AM

Sep 2017
Here are mine favorites.

Tokyo Ghoul
Attack On Titan
Wolf's Rain
Oct 26, 2018 1:42 AM
Jul 2018
I've barely scratched the surface of all the anime you could watch but here are a few:

- Nichijou (Comedy/SOF, really funny and exaggerated - my personal favourite show (so far))

- A Silent Voice (Drama/Movie, a touching story with beautiful animation.)

- Steins;Gate (Mystery/Thriller/Drama, a gripping story with a buncha twist and turns. The start is a bit slow but once you get past that, an incredible story. Also immensely popular and highly rated)

- March Comes in Like a Lion (Drama/SOF, an incredible drama - a bit depressing though, to be fair. Honestly, Season 1's good but the second is where the show really kicks off and hits you in the feels.)

- Konosuba (Isekai/Comedy, hilarious satirical content with an amazing group of characters.)

These are just a few of my favourites - would definitely recommend all of them!
Oct 26, 2018 2:13 AM

Sep 2018
I haven't watched much anime, but I'd definitely recommend these series:

- Steins;gate
- Assassination Classroom
- Code Geass

Oct 26, 2018 2:16 AM
Oct 2017
Taylor_Mk said:

- Steins;gate
- Code Geass

Hey, Christina. I’ve watched Steins;Gate. It’s so cool. Sunovabitch. And i’ve also watched Code Geass. I’ll watch AssClassroom. Wish me luck, Christina!
Oct 26, 2018 2:19 AM
Oct 2017
Legendarywarr11 said:
Doraemon
Shin-chan
Death Note
Hajime no Ippo
Rainbow
Samurai Champloo
Parasyte
Hagemaru
Hanada Shounen-shi
Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan
Detroit Metal City
Ninja Hattori
Kiteretsu
Kaibutsu-kun
Barakamon
Obocchama-kun

You’re saying i should actually watch Doraemon and Shin-chan? Now? Really?
Oct 26, 2018 2:22 AM
Oct 2017
2d_anikaytion said:
I've barely scratched the surface of all the anime you could watch but here are a few:

- Nichijou (Comedy/SOF, really funny and exaggerated - my personal favourite show (so far))

- A Silent Voice (Drama/Movie, a touching story with beautiful animation.)

- Steins;Gate (Mystery/Thriller/Drama, a gripping story with a buncha twist and turns. The start is a bit slow but once you get past that, an incredible story. Also immensely popular and highly rated)

- March Comes in Like a Lion (Drama/SOF, an incredible drama - a bit depressing though, to be fair. Honestly, Season 1's good but the second is where the show really kicks off and hits you in the feels.)

- Konosuba (Isekai/Comedy, hilarious satirical content with an amazing group of characters.)

These are just a few of my favourites - would definitely recommend all of them!

I don’t know how to feel about slice of life. This genre looks boring to me. I’m saying that but i haven’t watched any slice of life anime. I’ll start with March comes in like a lion.
Oct 26, 2018 2:24 AM
Sep 2018
Steins;gate
Elite Classroom
Oct 26, 2018 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
FbK333 said:
I don’t know how to feel about slice of life. This genre looks boring to me. I’m saying that but i haven’t watched any slice of life anime. I’ll start with March comes in like a lion.

Ah that's fair enough. Slice of Life's a bit hit or miss for most people as, in theory, nothing incredible really happens. But yeah, March Comes in Like a Lion is quite different to most SOF shows, it doesn't really fit into the genre as well as say Blend S, Nichijou or Daily Life of Highschool Boys. I hope you enjoy it!
Oct 26, 2018 3:53 AM

Sep 2018
FbK333 said:
Taylor_Mk said:

- Steins;gate
- Code Geass

Hey, Christina. I’ve watched Steins;Gate. It’s so cool. Sunovabitch. And i’ve also watched Code Geass. I’ll watch AssClassroom. Wish me luck, Christina!

AssClassroom is a blasst. El Psy Congroo

Oct 26, 2018 4:17 AM
Jul 2018
Monster (you should definitely watch this)
Hotarubi no mori e
Death note
Erased
Kamisama kiss
Oct 26, 2018 4:27 AM
Oct 2017
Chaet said:
Monster (you should definitely watch this)
Hotarubi no mori e
Death note
Erased
Kamisama kiss

Harutobi no mori e? Lol no. This has a AMV in youtube with 80mil views. And i can see how sad it is and how unsatisfied the ending will be for me. The comments tell you.

Kamisama kiss literally means god kiss. I don’t know how to feel about that one. But i’ve come across this anime while searching for romance anime.

And i’ll definitely watch Monster. Just need some time.
Oct 26, 2018 5:51 AM

Aug 2018
Clannad after story
Monogatari series
Fate series
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan
death note
AnoHana, We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Mirai nikki
no game no life

irreplaceable animes for me (still waiting for Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan season3)
Oct 26, 2018 5:57 AM
Oct 2017
Daredev1l100 said:
Clannad after story
Monogatari series
Fate series
Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan
death note
AnoHana, We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Mirai nikki
no game no life

irreplaceable animes for me (still waiting for Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan season3)

I can feel it’s gonna be sad for you when this ends. I saw that the manga has already ended.
Oct 26, 2018 6:06 AM

Aug 2018
but is there still hope for s3? i really liked that anime
Oct 26, 2018 9:45 AM
Oct 2018
Seraph of the end
Legend of the legendary heroes
nanbaka
gargantia on the verdurous planet
The royal tutor
Kabaneri of the iron fortress
Oct 26, 2018 9:48 AM
Oct 2017
Daredev1l100 said:
but is there still hope for s3? i really liked that anime

Yeah. Saiki’s S3’s coming out but don’t know when. It’s confirmed that it’s gonna come out.
Oct 26, 2018 10:13 AM

May 2012
Cross Game
Mononoke Hime
3-gatsu no Lion
Seirei no Moribito
Saiunkoku Monogatari
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko
Nodame Cantabile
Oct 26, 2018 3:27 PM

May 2016
hxh (2011)
kare kano
serial experiments lain
nge
rose of versailles
ping pong

๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหšโ˜ฝหš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

ๆœˆๅ…‰
Oct 26, 2018 3:52 PM

Sep 2017
FbK536 said:
Dlwuik said:
-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
All other anime is trash.

Then by that logic, Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) is also trash which also means the characters in it are trash which also means that Edward Elric is trash.

Which means that the trash character is in Brotherhood so i don’t get how Brotherhood is best anime.

-i gotta take a screenshot of this-

Ok then, I'll fix my post.
Dlwuik said:
-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and 2003
All other anime is trash.

I'd never think of Ed in a negative way :(
Edward Elric > your waifu

Oct 26, 2018 10:26 PM

Aug 2017
FbK536 said:
Recondito said:
Very worth it.

But one more question: is darling in the franx good? There’s lot of hate going around and i’ve heard that the fans have sent threats to the author for one episode.

I liked Darling in the FranXX but could've been better. Some things where just straight out unexpected, but like the bad unexpected. But in general is a likeable anime.
Anyway dude, I refused to read your answer cause I was liking Elemental Gelade so much that I got paranoic thinking it would contain spoilers, now that I finished it I can tell you more and don't worry it won't contain spoilers.
Look, an anime has to be insanely good to have 26 episodes and make me cry for whatever reason let it be happiness, sadness, etc. in EVERY SINGLE ONE of the 26. You will end up loving every single character cause all of them have their charm someway somehow. I feel empty for ending this masterpiece, but at the same time I feel happy cause a good closed ending is a lot, lot better than a forced season 2. I wanted to cry loud during the last scene but my brother was right next to me, therefore I will in fact rewatch it, and that will not be my last rewatch. It has the same style as the first episodes of One Piece where the narrator tells you what to expect from the anime. Even listening to that made some tears come out because I knew that something epic was coming. This anime is heavily underrated, and doesn't has the attention it deserves.
I don't want to watch more anime for a while because I just miss Elemental Gelade so much. No episode is a filler, no episode is boring, every episode is an eternal thrill. What I'm gonna do instead is rewatch it. I feel like I didn't enjoyed enough at the first run, I wanted to know what was going to happen next so much that every episode flew like the wind, so I will rewatch it and give the enjoyment it truly deserves. I just have to wait for some lone time because I don't like to supress my feelings when watching anime.
If I were you I would watch it right now. You won't regret it, trust me.
Oct 26, 2018 10:33 PM
Oct 2017
Recondito said:
FbK536 said:

I liked Darling in the FranXX but could've been better. Some things where just straight out unexpected, but like the bad unexpected. But in general is a likeable anime.
Anyway dude, I refused to read your answer cause I was liking Elemental Gelade so much that I got paranoic thinking it would contain spoilers, now that I finished it I can tell you more and don't worry it won't contain spoilers.
Look, an anime has to be insanely good to have 26 episodes and make me cry for whatever reason let it be happiness, sadness, etc. in EVERY SINGLE ONE of the 26. You will end up loving every single character cause all of them have their charm someway somehow. I feel empty for ending this masterpiece, but at the same time I feel happy cause a good closed ending is a lot, lot better than a forced season 2. I wanted to cry loud during the last scene but my brother was right next to me, therefore I will in fact rewatch it, and that will not be my last rewatch. It has the same style as the first episodes of One Piece where the narrator tells you what to expect from the anime. Even listening to that made some tears come out because I knew that something epic was coming. This anime is heavily underrated, and doesn't has the attention it deserves.
I don't want to watch more anime for a while because I just miss Elemental Gelade so much. No episode is a filler, no episode is boring, every episode is an eternal thrill. What I'm gonna do instead is rewatch it. I feel like I didn't enjoyed enough at the first run, I wanted to know what was going to happen next so much that every episode flew like the wind, so I will rewatch it and give the enjoyment it truly deserves. I just have to wait for some lone time because I don't like to supress my feelings when watching anime.
If I were you I would watch it right now. You won't regret it, trust me.

I asked about darling in franxx and i got to know about Erementar Gerade. It shows hoe much you love it. I would recomment reading the manga of it. And i’ll try it as well. And yeah, Highschool DxD always for the win.
Oct 26, 2018 11:34 PM

Oct 2018
Grand Blue
Suisei no Gargantia
Heroic Age
Oct 27, 2018 3:28 AM
Nov 2014
The Grisaia series.
Oct 27, 2018 4:01 AM

May 2009
See my favorites, those are my "loved animes"
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Paperback manga for a teenager girl

LoveYourSmile - Yesterday

19 by Galletita »»
1 hour ago

» Recommend Comedy Anime

Huskyhulk - Jun 11

16 by Huskyhulk »»
2 hours ago

» Help recommeding some isekai

donoswan - Jun 22

11 by blackmirrorerror »»
3 hours ago

» need a good advice

blackmirrorerror - 3 hours ago

0 by blackmirrorerror »»
3 hours ago

» What are the best monster girl romances

isseixkoneko - Jun 17

3 by Fario-P »»
11 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.