Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Overlord (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Mar 15, 2018 4:29 AM
Jan 2016
After Albedo and Shalltear now we have Princess Renner, hahaha this is to much to handle...I think although Ains's scene are not as many as the first season, this season is still enjoyable even though the story seems really slow, but I really enjoy this, but yeah the first season is absolutely more intense than this season.
Mar 15, 2018 6:07 AM

Mar 2010

398288 said:
LF2005 said:

nop, he wouldn't, he will had heard his reasons and accepted them, especially if he where to say 'I was only following "Touch Me"s ideals'. also he doesn't wants absolute obedience but rather wants for them to get their own personalities & conscience. Shalltear's Arc's totally denies that outcome.
ainz was not even there in the first place,and the guardians were totally ready to kill sebas when he makes a wrong move,cocytus standing behind sebas was in a perfect position to use his halberd,since he's already being suspected.Also if he said that he feels that following Touch Me's ideals is a curse,he'll also be killed on the spot by the guardians for his lack of respect towards the Supreme Beings and he knows it

you need to watch it again, he doesn't stand behind Sebas, you guys where watching this while drunks ? (you and Darklight0303), he puts himself behind Tuare to stop Sebas mortal blow against her, in the 1st place back stabbing goes agains Cocytus ideals. he things of himself as an honorable warrior.
Mar 15, 2018 6:29 AM

Apr 2011
I find it absolutely hilarious and adorable that Demiurge felt the need to hold Victim like a baby despite the fact that it has already been established that Victim can float. I mean, it's such an unnecessary, but incredible touch.
Mar 15, 2018 6:32 AM

Apr 2008
LF2005 said:

398288 said:
ainz was not even there in the first place,and the guardians were totally ready to kill sebas when he makes a wrong move,cocytus standing behind sebas was in a perfect position to use his halberd,since he's already being suspected.Also if he said that he feels that following Touch Me's ideals is a curse,he'll also be killed on the spot by the guardians for his lack of respect towards the Supreme Beings and he knows it

you need to watch it again, he doesn't stand behind Sebas, you guys where watching this while drunks ? (you and Darklight0303), he puts himself behind Tuare to stop Sebas mortal blow against her, in the 1st place back stabbing goes agains Cocytus ideals. he things of himself as an honorable warrior.

You completely don't understand how the NPC's view the sole remaining Supreme being. You also completely don't understand that Sebas knew he had no excuse to give Ainz for taking in Tsuare hence making the mistake of keeping her a secret until Solution had enough of his stall tactics and called Ainz. This was the only way it could have played out that ensured both of their survival. Your idylic scenario is utterly impossible
Mar 15, 2018 6:41 AM
May 2016
LF2005 said:

398288 said:

you know this was all an act =? When Sebas comes in its not the real Ainz , it was Pandoras Actor meanwhile Ainz was in the Throneroom and checked the Status of Sebas if he really is a traitor , Cocytus stopped Sebas because it was orderd so , the whole thing was just a test >.> but since the whole Thing in the anime was rushed as hell you cant know all about it
Mar 15, 2018 6:47 AM

Apr 2008
Tamikus said:
LF2005 said:

you know this was all an act =? When Sebas comes in its not the real Ainz , it was Pandoras Actor meanwhile Ainz was in the Throneroom and checked the Status of Sebas if he really is a traitor , Cocytus stopped Sebas because it was orderd so , the whole thing was just a test >.> but since the whole Thing in the anime was rushed as hell you cant know all about it

Not to mention you have to consider who was in the room. First off Pandora's Actor was created by Ainz himself. So if he heard that Sebas was acting on the directive of someone OTHER than Ainz especially someone who ABANDONED THE ENTIRE TOMB, he would not care. Second Demiurge's creator always argued with Sebas'. So two of the three people in that room with Sebas already had bias AGAINST HIM. Any excuse he offered to doubt or reprimand him would be taken immediately. Only loyalty would get him out of it and that was exactly what happened.
Mar 15, 2018 7:27 AM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Tamikus said:

Not to mention you have to consider who was in the room. First off Pandora's Actor was created by Ainz himself. So if he heard that Sebas was acting on the directive of someone OTHER than Ainz especially someone who ABANDONED THE ENTIRE TOMB, he would not care. Second Demiurge's creator always argued with Sebas'. So two of the three people in that room with Sebas already had bias AGAINST HIM. Any excuse he offered to doubt or reprimand him would be taken immediately. Only loyalty would get him out of it and that was exactly what happened.

totally disagree, Shalltear's Arc should probe it. but even if they where ready to kill him, he should still follow is ideals even at the cost of his live, there is no way he would go down easelly, he should at least manage to scape while protecting her. that kind of plot sounds even better actually.
Mar 15, 2018 7:52 AM

Oct 2008
Awesome episode!
Tsuareninya instantly became a very important character and hugely involved with Ains and of course the whole Nazarick!
lol at Albedos dakimakura!
5/5.

Mar 15, 2018 8:01 AM

Jul 2016
Such a crazy princess. Climb ready yourself.

Sebas and Demiurge don't get along, same with their supreme beings.

We're getting on the ending, would like to see Ainz on action like as shown on the OP.
Mar 15, 2018 8:59 AM

Apr 2008
LF2005 said:
Darklight0303 said:

totally disagree, Shalltear's Arc should probe it. but even if they where ready to kill him, he should still follow is ideals even at the cost of his live, there is no way he would go down easelly, he should at least manage to scape while protecting her. that kind of plot sounds even better actually.

No it does NOT in the slightest. You just want textbook hero nonsense while completely destroying character.

You're going to make me have to grab the novel chapter to prove to you that Sebas' mind was NEVER considering that aren't you?

You do not have an argument. You never did.
Darklight0303Mar 15, 2018 9:12 AM
Mar 15, 2018 9:59 AM
May 2016
Darklight0303 said:
LF2005 said:

No it does NOT in the slightest. You just want textbook hero nonsense while completely destroying character.

You're going to make me have to grab the novel chapter to prove to you that Sebas' mind was NEVER considering that aren't you?

its really a shame that they rushed it so quick >.> the part that Sebas did not want Tsuare to work with Demiurge was also really deep and gave some *hints* i think the anime will end with vol 6 but it will be rushed as hell
Mar 15, 2018 10:06 AM
Aug 2016
LF2005 said:

398288 said:

WRONG, in the LN which the anime follows, its made completely clear that cocytus is mainly behind sebas so that his weapon is right at sebas's neck and ready to execute him if he makes any quick movements.

"Sebas was bathed in murderous intent from four sources. They came from Cocytus, Demiurge, the angel which Demiurge held, and Solution. All four of them would immediately fall on Sebas if their master so ordered." Directly from the volume itself..
Byran47Mar 15, 2018 10:12 AM
Mar 15, 2018 10:10 AM
Jun 2017
@LF2005

Episode 10 is somewhat a poor adaptation of the source material,truly far too rushed even for an anime episode.Several key lines were left out or trimmed down to the extent where their points were missed.

The episode does not start at the beginning of the chapter,starting rather after Sebas is already before "Ainz",as mentioned, leaving out a quarter of the chapter from the start.

( Btw Renner's scene would have been better suited for next week's episode,ties into the plot.Giving Ainz & Co more screen time.)

Mar 15, 2018 10:21 AM
May 2013
LF2005 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Haha, well, although Darklight0303 and I both read the LN and know how Sebas feels and the more detailed atmosphere of the interrogation, I guess your reasonning is acceptable, abeit a little childish

However, I must object to your comment of "there is no way he would go down easelly". Just anime only speaking, you can guess the result if Sebas EVER decided to flee by the number of guardians present, I mean, Ainz has measures for the most unlikely scenarios of Sebas really betray them. I will explain it for each character in the room

First of all, VICTIM - the latest introduced guardian in season 2. You may not remember much about him, but his ability was explained when he was first introduced: He has a powerful movement binding skill that is ACTIVATED UPON HIS DEATH. The strenght of this ability is so strong that in the LN a raid of 1,500 players and enemy NPCs get KO by that immovement.
Now you may watch the anime and only notice the cuteness of Demuigre holding Victim despite his ability to fly. Too bad for you~ It's nowhere that ADORABLE. Demuigre held Victim that what so HE CAN BE KILLED BY SQUISHING TO DEATH RIGHT AWAY, THUS ACTIVATING THE BINDING ABILITY if Sebas ever showed any funny movement

Moving on, Demuigre's strong point is various debuff and also movement restriction skills so escape is impossible. I should also mention Demuigre can also null teleportation so magic is also out of question

Lastly Cocytus's weapon range is exactly the distance he took in the anime, meaning right behind Tsuare. Somehow some people think a weapon user has to stand close to Sebas to attack him. No, the range for weapon is always longer than hand-to-hand combat and the distance Cocytus took in ep 10 is his ideal strike range.

Well thanks for reading all this if you ever did. If interested you can see the Wiki or read the LN itself for more information
Mar 15, 2018 11:46 AM

Mar 2014
Pyon2WarpKun said:
Hey isn't the princess is the same kind of Albedo? psycho

Yup and they are called Yanderes my dear friend. A rare type of anime girls nowadays...
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Mar 15, 2018 2:20 PM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
LF2005 said:

I never said that Sebas was considering anything, only was saying how he should have acted, and that what you think would had happen could never had happen.
Mar 15, 2018 2:32 PM

Mar 2010
Byran47 said:
LF2005 said:

WRONG, in the LN which the anime follows, its made completely clear that cocytus is mainly behind sebas so that his weapon is right at sebas's neck and ready to execute him if he makes any quick movements.

"Sebas was bathed in murderous intent from four sources. They came from Cocytus, Demiurge, the angel which Demiurge held, and Solution. All four of them would immediately fall on Sebas if their master so ordered." Directly from the volume itself..

I don't fucking care about the LN or whatever, in the anime Cocytus is standing in front Sebas and behind Tuare, if you don't believe me go watch the episode again. same with the sayed "murder intents", I saw non.
Mar 15, 2018 2:36 PM

Apr 2008
LF2005 said:
Darklight0303 said:

I never said that Sebas was considering anything, only was saying how he should have acted, and that what you think would had happen could never had happen.

Except I just proved it would have. Your denial is pathetic at this point. Sebas is not the strongest in that room. Both Cocytus and Demiurge ARE stronger than him to say nothing of Victim. You are out of your mind if you believe Sebas could do anything but demonstrate his unwavering loyalty in that situation.
Mar 15, 2018 2:38 PM

Mar 2010
Nordhammer said:
@LF2005

Episode 10 is somewhat a poor adaptation of the source material,truly far too rushed even for an anime episode.Several key lines were left out or trimmed down to the extent where their points were missed.

The episode does not start at the beginning of the chapter,starting rather after Sebas is already before "Ainz",as mentioned, leaving out a quarter of the chapter from the start.

( Btw Renner's scene would have been better suited for next week's episode,ties into the plot.Giving Ainz & Co more screen time.)

I completely disregard the LN, for me the Anime always dictates the canon
Mar 15, 2018 2:57 PM

Mar 2010
tommy9418 said:
LF2005 said:

Haha, well, although Darklight0303 and I both read the LN and know how Sebas feels and the more detailed atmosphere of the interrogation, I guess your reasonning is acceptable, abeit a little childish

However, I must object to your comment of "there is no way he would go down easelly". Just anime only speaking, you can guess the result if Sebas EVER decided to flee by the number of guardians present, I mean, Ainz has measures for the most unlikely scenarios of Sebas really betray them. I will explain it for each character in the room

First of all, VICTIM - the latest introduced guardian in season 2. You may not remember much about him, but his ability was explained when he was first introduced: He has a powerful movement binding skill that is ACTIVATED UPON HIS DEATH. The strenght of this ability is so strong that in the LN a raid of 1,500 players and enemy NPCs get KO by that immovement.
Now you may watch the anime and only notice the cuteness of Demuigre holding Victim despite his ability to fly. Too bad for you~ It's nowhere that ADORABLE. Demuigre held Victim that what so HE CAN BE KILLED BY SQUISHING TO DEATH RIGHT AWAY, THUS ACTIVATING THE BINDING ABILITY if Sebas ever showed any funny movement

Moving on, Demuigre's strong point is various debuff and also movement restriction skills so escape is impossible. I should also mention Demuigre can also null teleportation so magic is also out of question

Lastly Cocytus's weapon range is exactly the distance he took in the anime, meaning right behind Tsuare. Somehow some people think a weapon user has to stand close to Sebas to attack him. No, the range for weapon is always longer than hand-to-hand combat and the distance Cocytus took in ep 10 is his ideal strike range.

Well thanks for reading all this if you ever did. If interested you can see the Wiki or read the LN itself for more information

LoL he is Dragon, he would give them a run for their money, plus hes skills are great for protecting himself and others, and he also has his own immobiliser skill
Mar 15, 2018 3:06 PM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
LF2005 said:

Except I just proved it would have. Your denial is pathetic at this point. Sebas is not the strongest in that room. Both Cocytus and Demiurge ARE stronger than him to say nothing of Victim. You are out of your mind if you believe Sebas could do anything but demonstrate his unwavering loyalty in that situation.

he is basically the final boss of Nazarick and a Dragon, and you are telling me he is just a small fry.
Mar 15, 2018 3:24 PM

Apr 2012
Darklight0303 said:

It's a shame that the anime only has 13 episodes to work with, if it had a 24 episode format then that confrontation/interrogation scene would have been one full episode filled with intense and suspenseful moments. That scene reminded me of Death Note episode 7 where Light Yagami and Naomi Misora were locked in a battle of wits.
Janethan23Mar 15, 2018 3:52 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 15, 2018 3:27 PM

Apr 2008
Janethan23 said:
Darklight0303 said:

It's a shame that the anime only has 13 episodes to work with, if it had a 24 episode format then that confrontation/interrogation scene would have been ine full episode filled with intense and suspenseful moments. That scene reminded me of Death Note episode 7 where Light Yagami and Naomi Misora were locked in a battle of wits.

Quite sad but true. I can only hope the next episodes will be done right to make up for this ruined one
Mar 15, 2018 4:41 PM

Apr 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Janethan23 said:

It's a shame that the anime only has 13 episodes to work with, if it had a 24 episode format then that confrontation/interrogation scene would have been ine full episode filled with intense and suspenseful moments. That scene reminded me of Death Note episode 7 where Light Yagami and Naomi Misora were locked in a battle of wits.

Quite sad but true. I can only hope the next episodes will be done right to make up for this ruined one

It's because of the poor execution of this part of the story anime viewers missed everyone's state of mind thus creating a lot of misinterpretations. I'm an anime only viewer; I don't read LNs nor I have time for manga but I still felt something was off when I saw the first half of the episode.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 15, 2018 6:37 PM

Jul 2016
I like the way they revealed Renner "other side" but I'm more curious about the meaning behind what Albedo said in the end of the episode
Mar 15, 2018 6:38 PM

Apr 2008
TrainLucifer said:
I like the way they revealed Renner "other side" but I'm more curious about the meaning behind what Albedo said in the end of the episode

Albedo hates the fact that Ainz changed his name from Momonga to Ainz Oal Gown, the name of the guild that abandoned Momonga and the entirety of Nazarick.
Mar 15, 2018 6:49 PM

Jul 2016
Darklight0303 said:
TrainLucifer said:

Albedo hates the fact that Ainz changed his name from Momonga to Ainz Oal Gown, the name of the guild that abandoned Momonga and the entirety of Nazarick.

When was that mentioned in the anime I don't remember anyone mentioning anything about the guild name

Mar 15, 2018 6:50 PM

Apr 2008
TrainLucifer said:
Darklight0303 said:

When was that mentioned in the anime I don't remember anyone mentioning anything about the guild name

It's in Albedo's thoughts in this scene but the anime did not show you her thoughts >_> Basically she's pissed off she can't call Momonga by the name she was programmed to love when he modified her character setting
Mar 15, 2018 6:53 PM

Jul 2016
Darklight0303 said:
TrainLucifer said:

It's in Albedo's thoughts in this scene but the anime did not show you her thoughts >_> Basically she's pissed off she can't call Momonga by the name she was programmed to love when he modified her character setting

ooooh I get it now thanks :)
Mar 15, 2018 6:55 PM
Feb 2018
Darklight0303 said:
TrainLucifer said:

I don't remember that when reading the LN,thought that will be another betrayal. Thanks for the info, now i could sleep in peace
Mar 15, 2018 7:04 PM
May 2013
LF2005 said:
tommy9418 said:

LoL he is Dragon, he would give them a run for their money, plus hes skills are great for protecting himself and others, and he also has his own immobiliser skill

I'm sorry, but it's never stated he's a "dragon", just a "dragon-man" at most and no, he has no immobiliser skill or anti-immobiliser skill stated anywhere in the anime or LN.

He also has no chance 1 vs 3, at most 1vs 1, no matter how cool you think he is

If possible, please cite your source or u will only appear to be a troll or a sore loser at this point...
tommy9418Mar 15, 2018 7:17 PM
Mar 15, 2018 7:07 PM

Apr 2008
tommy9418 said:
LF2005 said:

I'm sorry, but it's never stated he's a "dragon", just a "dtlragon-man" at most and no, he has no immobiliser skill[ or anti-immobiliser skill stated anywhere in the anime or LN.

If possible, please cite your source or u will only appear to be a troll or a sore loser at this point...

Don't bother with this nonsense. He has no idea what the hell he's talking about. I even posted the character sheet for Sebas and nowhere does it say immunity to mmobilizing effects. It's cute how much they struggle to keep their fantasy together when it's already fallen apart
Mar 15, 2018 7:13 PM
May 2013
Darklight0303 said:
tommy9418 said:

I'm sorry, but it's never stated he's a "dragon", just a "dtlragon-man" at most and no, he has no immobiliser skill[ or anti-immobiliser skill stated anywhere in the anime or LN.

Don't bother with this nonsense. He has no idea what the hell he's talking about. I even posted the character sheet for Sebas and nowhere does it say immunity to mmobilizing effects. It's cute how much they struggle to keep their fantasy together when it's already fallen apart

Yeah, fair enough. That is also my last quote from him no matter what he said next anyway

Guess posts like this is why I rarely discuss stuffs despite 5 years of joining XD
Mar 16, 2018 12:29 AM
May 2016
LF2005 said:
Nordhammer said:
@LF2005

The LN is the Canon and you have to learn to deal with it ,
the reality will not adapt to your wishful thinking

and btw Cocytus is standing behind Tsuare and Sebas >.> he then is in front of him when sebas
turns around to Tsuare from this position Cocytus is in front of him >.> you better need to watch it again you pro analyst
TamikusMar 16, 2018 12:36 AM
Mar 16, 2018 6:04 AM

Jan 2011
Right, there's that doppelganger guy, forgot about him. That explains his behaviour.
Mar 16, 2018 6:16 AM

Apr 2008
ReaperCreeper said:
Right, there's that doppelganger guy, forgot about him. That explains his behaviour.

Yep Pandora's actor has very defining mannerisms
Mar 16, 2018 9:06 AM

Mar 2010
Tamikus said:
LF2005 said:

and btw Cocytus is standing behind Tsuare and Sebas >.> he then is in front of him when sebas
turns around to Tsuare from this position Cocytus is in front of him >.> you better need to watch it again you pro analyst

it is obviously to me that for you the cannon is the LN but for me it will always be the anime and you have no place to argue about that.
well, in the wiki it is said that hes thue form is a dragon, and Ainz said that they are the strongest creatures. and that will actually make sense to send 3 guardians in order for them to have a chance.

yeah, you where right, I can totally see Cocytus there, behind him, but must be really far back because I don't see him
Mar 16, 2018 9:21 AM
May 2016
LF2005 said:
Tamikus said:

it is obviously to me that for you the cannon is the LN but for me it will always be the anime and you have no place to argue about that.
well, in the wiki it is said that hes thue form is a dragon, and Ainz said that they are the strongest creatures. and that will actually make sense to send 3 guardians in order for them to have a chance.

yeah, you where right, I can totally see Cocytus there, behind him, but must be really far back because I don't see him
except that i have >.> the LN is the source material for the anime and YOU dont have a say in that , just like a Manga is the Canon for an Anime a VN a game an so on , the reality will not change because you want it that way

and just for You here are the Stats and Classes of Sebas from the LN Character Page ehem

Sebas Tian Butler of Steel

Position - Butler of the Great Tomb of Nazarick
Resdence :One of The Servants Room on the ninth level
Alignment : Extreme Good ( Karma Points :300 )
Race Levels : Unknown

Class Levels : Monk 10lv
Martial King 10lv
Striker 5lv
Internal Chi Master 15lv
External Chi Master 5lv

Total Level : 100

HP
MP
Phy. Atk.
Phy. Def.
Agility
Mag. Atk.
Mag. Def.
Resistance
Special Ability
Total

later we have Dragonoid , but how he looks is not confirmed , he could look like a Lizardmen even in that form >.>
TamikusMar 16, 2018 9:37 AM
Mar 16, 2018 9:37 AM

Mar 2010
Tamikus said:

except that i have >.> the LN is the source material for the anime and YOU dont have a say in that , just like a Manga is the Canon for an Anime a VN a game an so on , the reality will not change because you want it that way

it is surely based on an LN or whatever (really can't care less), but the cannon for me is still the anime and even farther, the source is uncanon until the anime says otherwise.
Mar 16, 2018 9:40 AM
May 2016
LF2005 said:

it is surely based on an LN or whatever (really can't care less), but the cannon for me is still the anime and even farther, the source is uncanon until the anime says otherwise.[/quote]

the anime is uncanon until source material says otherwise >.> i can do that all day long without getting bored cuz you will still be in the wrong >.> and i could not care less how you personal feel about it , Facts first Feelings last
Mar 16, 2018 9:52 AM

Mar 2010
your code is broken
Tamikus said:

the anime is uncanon until source material says otherwise >.> i can do that all day long without getting bored cuz you will still be in the wrong >.> and i could not care less how you personal feel about it , Facts first Feelings last

it is no feelings it is facts, the source is an script and until not made into a movie (in this case an anime), it is still just a script.
Mar 16, 2018 10:01 AM
May 2016
LF2005 said:
your code is broken
Tamikus said:

it is no feelings it is facts, the source is an script and until not made into a movie (in this case an anime), it is still just a script.

nope it is a book >.> from what you saying it sounds you never read one before >.>

The Harry Potter Movies are just an Adaptaion of the Books they were there first and told the Story just like an Anime is an Adaptation of LN which is a ( Book ) or manga , or VNs >.> you would be right with your argument if Overlord did not have the books and if it was only the Amime itself , but this is not the case, , and thats why Animes or Movies will never cover up (all ) things from the Books , btw you should read the Ovelord ( books ) you get there alot of more information about the whole world , and they are not to expensive either
TamikusMar 16, 2018 10:07 AM
Mar 16, 2018 10:49 AM

Apr 2008
I love how you think that Sebas has a chance in hell of resisting the Victim's death status effect. The same status effect that stopped A MASSIVE GUILD RAID IN ITS TRACKS. Your stubborness is beyond pathetic at this point.

Also Dragonoids are not DRAGON. That's like saying Dragon Born is a dragon. You would get laughed out of the session by any true D & D player
Darklight0303Mar 16, 2018 10:53 AM
Mar 16, 2018 10:52 AM

Apr 2009
Who was Tuare's younger sister? Did she made an appearance back in season 1 as referenced to the diary Ainz was holding because I seemed to have forgotten her?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 16, 2018 10:53 AM

Apr 2008
tofei said:
Who was Tuare's younger sister? Did she made an appearance back in season 1 as referenced to the diary Ainz was holding because I seemed to have forgotten her?

It's Ninya from the first season. The one clementine butchered
Mar 16, 2018 11:02 AM

Apr 2009
Darklight0303 said:
It's Ninya from the first season. The one clementine butchered
Ah the adventure party magic caster who looks like a boy but is actually a girl? I remember her, thanks!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 16, 2018 12:51 PM

Mar 2010
Tamikus said:
LF2005 said:
your code is broken

nope it is a book >.> from what you saying it sounds you never read one before >.>

The Harry Potter Movies are just an Adaptaion of the Books they were there first and told the Story just like an Anime is an Adaptation of LN which is a ( Book ) or manga , or VNs >.> you would be right with your argument if Overlord did not have the books and if it was only the Amime itself , but this is not the case, , and thats why Animes or Movies will never cover up (all ) things from the Books , btw you should read the Ovelord ( books ) you get there alot of more information about the whole world , and they are not to expensive either

from my point of view those are the scripts, LN's where never my cup of tea, not a book worm, the fact that I liked "Harry potter", "Lord of the rings" doesnt really entice me to read the books, the only exeption was FSN, but it only enticed me because I wanted a good end for Saber, but still the canon for me is deens FSN
Mar 16, 2018 1:30 PM

Apr 2008
Not going to bother reading your latest excuse. You brought up how Shaltear demonstrated even though it didn't, one of your earlier points.

No what that whole mess with Shaltear demonstrated is that Ainz knows every single NPC's character profile and abiliies. This includes Sebas given how high ranking he is. The force in that room was specifically designed to completely STOMP Sebas in case he truly was a traitor. End. Of. Story. your stupid heroic fairy tale was never feasible.
Mar 16, 2018 4:29 PM
Jul 2017
LF2005 said:

398288 said:

i read the LN and it's said that his position was perfect if sebas were to act up to use his halberd,why don't you read it first before we talk about this
Mar 16, 2018 4:31 PM
Jul 2017
LF2005 said:
Darklight0303 said:

we have 3 guardians battle ready,you think he can fight them alone?not to mention if he starts anything he'll be attacked right then and there and he won't be revived if he dies
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2018

288 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2018

197 by RayousSR »»
Apr 24, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2018

254 by WienGirl »»
Apr 21, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2018

174 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 25, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

354 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 11, 5:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.