Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 19, 2018 5:35 PM

Feb 2014
Buckle up buttercup, we're in it for the long haul! Fate is really popular in Japan (and is popular in the west as well) and it has been for like two decades now and I don't think it's going to let up. Just watch the fate series you want to watch. The main storyline I think is the best, but some of the spin offs are fun. If you don't like the spin offs, then don't watch them.

My only hope is that the other Type Moon works will get some love as well. I'd like to see a Tsukihime anime remake and a Mahoyo anime one of these days. I feel like they have potential to be really popular as well.
LoomyTheBrewFeb 19, 2018 5:44 PM
Mar 2, 2018 3:38 AM

Jul 2016
Unless the whole Fate/ franchises is not popular or Typemoon will never stop milking the franchise.

Damn you Nasu! Where the fuck is Tsukihime Remake now since the new characters design revealed at 2013?!
Mar 2, 2018 3:43 AM

Mar 2016
i blame takueichi for making everyone look like saber
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Mar 2, 2018 5:39 AM

Feb 2018
Nasu likes writing stories. Nasu wants to write stories. Nasu is writing stories. People like those stories.
You don't like that? Stop watching. You want Nasu to stop writing and stop "milking" instead? Literally cry more. That's all you can do about it.
Mar 2, 2018 5:58 AM

Jul 2016
Aure0lin said:
i blame takueichi for making everyone look like saber
And also blame Nasu for only focus on Fate franchise (Especially F/GO) and ignored the other works.

Hate_and_Rage said:
Nasu likes writing stories. Nasu wants to write stories. Nasu is writing stories. People like those stories.
You don't like that? Stop watching. You want Nasu to stop writing and stop "milking" instead? Literally cry more. That's all you can do about it.

Funny if not because of Fate being so popular Nasu properly will working on Tsukihime Remake or even create a new work already instead of keep making the whole F/GO staffs lol (Nasu even admitted the Fate franchise is the reason why they delayed the Tsukihime Remake for so long).

Also no one else here said Nasu should stop writing stories, we just hope Nasu will gonna focus the other works too instead of just "milking" Fate franchise only.
MahiaErebeaNegiMar 2, 2018 6:10 AM
Mar 2, 2018 7:37 AM

Feb 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
(Nasu even admitted the Fate franchise is the reason why they delayed the Tsukihime Remake for so long).

The reason he hasn't wrote Tsukihime is Fate, because he likes writing Fate more than writing Tsukihime. He'd rather re-write Fate/Extra, something literally no one asked for, than remake Tsukihime, something a pretty vocal part of the fanbase is always whining about for years.

Just look at this anime. He wrote a new, original script for it. If all he wanted was to "milk" Fate franchise for money, he didn't have to write shit. The Fate/Extra games could easily be adapted and milked for money, without any effort on Nasu's part. He went out of his way to write a new book to adapted for this anime anyway. He threw his cash cow, FGO, in year long filler hell, used that year to write this anime. This is what he wanted to do.

You're literally just asking Nasu to stop doing what he likes doing and obey your commands. Screw that. To repeat myself, literally cry more. I know, that's frustrating to hear, but that is all this selfish, childish whining amounts to.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

120 by Remlz_77 »»
Aug 27, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2018

136 by Shidoteki »»
Jul 8, 9:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

210 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

221 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

63 by SomeDudeOverHere »»
Apr 12, 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.