Forum Settings
Forums

Do you want to be in a relationship right now?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 4, 2018 6:46 AM

Apr 2015
Yes, I want to be in a relationship right now.
it's the thing I want the most right now. It might seem strange but I feel that not having your "special someone" makes other things meaningless for me.
Money,adventure,emotions...there should be that special someone to share with.
Lucky who get to be in plenty relationships and that too since a young age.
Jan 4, 2018 6:59 AM

Dec 2016
I don't care, I really don't. Now let someone tell me I really don't feel that way because I am meant to be a social creature. So I be leik, yeah. Sometimes I feel that if I don't go run and tell someone about something I found interesting or whatever, I will just explode internally. So I do. But two minutes in they start nitpicking me on a small frivolous detail well before I get to the good part. So I have to explain that and they just don't understand why. Then it becomes a argument and I completely forgot why I even wanted to do this in the first place. Or just be a beta cuck door mat whose life philosophy is; "so what my life entails completely of satisfying wifey's wants and desires, if she is happy, I am happy. It is better than being alone! "
Jan 4, 2018 11:24 AM

Jun 2015
I don't have a need to be in one right now since I'm still young and free lol. But if a special someone came by, sure.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2018 1:06 PM

Mar 2012
Veronin said:
This is like asking "Do you want to be around people?". The human answer is yes, and anyone who says otherwise is more than likely being dishonest, or has something wrong inside their head. It's a natural human instinct to desire coupling with one another.
It's like asking "Do you want to be around people right now?" A typical human could reasonably answer "no" to either question, for any number of reasons (re: relationship, too young/not at the preferred life stage, need to figure out personal issues/not in the right frame of mind, too busy, planning on moving, etc). It's also common for widows/widowers to not want another romantic relationship, though I don't expect there are many of them on MAL, lol.

Personally, a relationship sounds nice but my want isn't strong enough to motivate me to actively date. Maybe it is and I'm just fooling myself. Regardless, there are shades of grey.
JoshJan 4, 2018 1:12 PM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jan 5, 2018 5:59 AM
Jul 2014
I've become so used to being in a relationship that if I got single I wouldn't know what to do.
Jan 5, 2018 6:15 AM

May 2017
hmm no. i am a big fan of “wait and see”, so i will continue to idly think about falling in love every once in a while, but actively pursuing a relationship sounds unlike me.

the places i'll wander. no longer
rooted, but gold, flowing. i feel a
thousand capacities spring up in me.

○       ○       ○       blog. forum sets.
Jan 5, 2018 8:39 AM
Aug 2016
No, I don't. Being single is the best, because nobody can bugg me about any kind of stuff. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 13, 2018 4:06 AM

Mar 2009
I've happily been in a relationship for 2-3 years now. It's great having someone to enjoy everything with...
Jan 18, 2018 9:26 AM
Jul 2018
It would be nice but I can live with out it.
Jan 18, 2018 3:12 PM

Jun 2008
Relationships are nice. Think people misunderstand how relationships start tho. People are generally too reactive and they just wait for the right person. Problem is, you usually don't know who they are until you hanged with them at least a few times. Then there's people who don't do anything social after work/school which also just decrease your chances of finding someone that matches you.

I'd say most people wants to eventually be with someone, but due to past experiences or busy work/school schedule it's not possible. The last factor is very much an excuse tho. You can balance romance with productivity if you try. Like someone said tho, it is a lot more work, and typically more expensive.
Jan 20, 2018 3:42 PM
Jan 2018
Depends on the relationship, like a nice IRL romantic relationship would be nice, but I am pragmatic enough to settle for just like, a sexual LDR with a guy.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What will you be doing during maintenance?

Timeline_man - 2 hours ago

5 by Zamus_Edits »»
15 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

820 by Crawlie »»
52 minutes ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

61 by ArabianLuffy »»
1 hour ago

» Do Americans reproduce by mitosis?

Dije - Today

24 by Lucifrost »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Which of these 6 sets of values sounds like you the most?

IpreferEcchi - 8 hours ago

3 by Rhae »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.