Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v5: Major Arcana Mafia | Game Over | Qoco and Town win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Oct 20, 2017 4:49 AM

Dec 2013
Got work soon I'll reply more once I'm home which will be about 4 hours be for phase change.

Oct 20, 2017 4:51 AM

Jan 2010
Almost to work so I'll be back in 8ish hours unless we miraculously got internet.
@Suzune-chan I saw you commented on my activity. I've not been able to read over the thread multiple times like I normally would so I'm not as confident as I normally would be. I don't feel I have a gap on the game state like I normally do.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Oct 20, 2017 5:09 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
haha, I see scum are already congregating on me, I'll catch up and come back to slay everyone.

Suzune + Gwen on the same train? Couldn't have asked for more

you've already claimed at least half the playerbase was scum at some point just saying, somewhere along the lines it has already lost power.
I'll keep saying it until all of my suspects are eliminated.
Oct 20, 2017 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
@Shinichi-kun where's your reads list?

in my pocket lol, on a serious note my reads have been super jumbled since laby and logic claim. I won't be freeish at all till 4 hours before phase change.
Even if they're jumbled you must share your reads like everyone did, there's no exception for you.
Oct 20, 2017 5:14 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
Only mafia would know that not all mafia were on that train right?

everyone kinda knows at this point due to logics ability, unless logic is losing that isn't possible. Also I think it's a little too late to look away from that train now.

I mean I am still skeptical of those results in general. which has got me in a worried state.
You didn't get my statement, of course we all think we know that all mafia were on RE's train but what if that wasn't the case? Only scum would know so and Suzune was implying that she knows not all mafia are there by that quote.
Oct 20, 2017 5:18 AM
Jul 2018
logic340 said:
AbuHumaid said:
Back to reading Kingdom, later
is it out? I need that one piece as well.
IDK I'm not caught up yet, I'm at chapter 195, the second war of Wei arc.
And yeah One Piece is out.
Oct 20, 2017 5:22 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
Oh wait, as logic said Soda's kill can't be Vengeful kill, Vengeful kills don't occur the following day.
@Gwendolly @Shinichi-kun are you two trying to make it look like you (mafia) only have one kill?

aren't you the one that said anything is possible cause it's a bastard game, and I ain't covering anything up. The flavor states there was 1 night kill and 1 ability kill which could have come from anyone. What makes you so sure it was from mafia as well?
I'm not sure about that kill yet, but I found it strange how you and Gwen jumped to that conclusion without having doubts as if it was definitely the case.
Oct 20, 2017 5:23 AM
Jul 2018
It really sucks living in a different timezone than most people
Oct 20, 2017 6:23 AM

Oct 2013
Labs said:
@Gwendolly
See my last game?
That was a display of me as SK lol..... nearly did it without making any kills.

Just saying. Doesn't mean you gonna use the same strategy.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 6:30 AM

Oct 2013
logic340 said:
Gwendolly said:

Are you sure? Felt quite opportunistic.

edit: it was after I said that Id be willing to lynch Re so....why not before?
like your vote didn't feel the sane way? You were the first of the buck to say you'd go after RE yet you were one of the last to vote for her.

I was still trying to figure Astros out plus I was on my mobile so everything was a bit slower. I was more okay with a RE lynch; like I said I dont regret it. She still would have got lynched even without my vote. Not that I'm trying to get out of it, I know I'm still in the same boat as others, but just saying. Everything just felt opportunistic to me. Why did you leave your vote for Astros?
<3
Oct 20, 2017 6:48 AM

Oct 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Gwendolly said:

You already know that I don't scumread 100% especially on D1. Don't know why you're getting so worked up over a D1 lynch, were you expecting to catch scum on D1? It's either hit or miss but it's a starting point.

Theres a difference between lynching just to lynch and lynching someone that you think has a high chance of flipping scum. The latter is obviously more scummy than the other.

I think you're seeing where I'm trying to get at. In all the games I was so far we only managed to lynch scum on D1 and that was because scum was purposely bussing from the get go. So I highly doubt a D1 lynch would ever be successful for town, especially if it was a slow start. You can prove me wrong but thats from my experience. So yes I am more about lynching for information than looking for scum. RE was behaving scummy. edit: her last three posts shooked me.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 6:53 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

Excuse (logics claim) for blaming others of course.
I'm not looking for excuses, I have the arguments and the evidence to say most of that train were scum, I'm not afraid to call out anyone. Try again.

Show us the evidence pls for every single person you suspect. I am willing to listen.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 7:07 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

2. I guess our different timezones made me feel like you were gone. I can see that you were engaging people when you were online. Doesnt change anything for me tho.
3. What? Scummy actions are scummy? lol It's fine read me as scum if you want. When have I ever been read as town.....
4. Send me the posts if you think I have "overseen" something

1. That wasn't whiteknighting, if I wanted to whiteknight RE I would've done much better, that was just a bullshit argument that was constantly used against her, I see bullshit I comment, that's me. Now that I think about it, you along with Suzune and Shinichi were going after RE and using that weak ass argument repetitively, coincidence? Hell no.
2. Why would you use such a weak argument against me if you could see me engaging people when I was online? Desperate to have anything against me?
3. Emotional appeal won't work, and yes those actions at EoD were scummy.
4. https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1673786&show=500#msg52695987

1. Are you telling me you weren't protecting her? All of a sudden I am involved too? I didnt let REs "rvs" vote,or what ever you want to call it, bother me. What kind of conspiracy is this?
2. I just noticed that you were absent a couple of hours before EoD as in you were most active EoD. Dont make me go back and do the maths.
4. That's just you saying that you're assuming RE is town before the flip. And voila she was town, oooh shit!!
<3
Oct 20, 2017 7:10 AM

Oct 2013
Labs said:
Also as far as suggestions go and how certain things are looking, I'll probably have to end up targeting one of Logic or Abu so that people can dismiss their suspicion they would make for a good aligned pair once one of them accept and I don't die.

I'd be at ease if you choose Abu. I just need to know at this point. If Abu is scum would you just die at EoD?
<3
Oct 20, 2017 7:14 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Oh wait, as logic said Soda's kill can't be Vengeful kill, Vengeful kills don't occur the following day.
@Gwendolly @Shinichi-kun are you two trying to make it look like you (mafia) only have one kill?

I'm not too confident with mafia mechanics. So no idea how a vengeful kill works. I think if it was Re it was more of a passive ability.

edit: Oh I get it. You think the kill would show up at EoD and not the following day. Yea makes sense.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 7:17 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

you've already claimed at least half the playerbase was scum at some point just saying, somewhere along the lines it has already lost power.

Ooouuh perhaps you're the SK :o
<3
Oct 20, 2017 7:21 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

You already know that I don't scumread 100% especially on D1. Don't know why you're getting so worked up over a D1 lynch, were you expecting to catch scum on D1? It's either hit or miss but it's a starting point.
that's scummy, the starting point has always been the start of day 1 and yes lynching a scum on D1 is possible, so you weren't looking for a scum lynch but a "starting point"?

<3
Oct 20, 2017 7:33 AM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
AbuHumaid said:
haha, I see scum are already congregating on me, I'll catch up and come back to slay everyone.

Suzune + Gwen on the same train? Couldn't have asked for more
Honestly, it is you or gwen. Not both.

I hope you'll come back and elaborate further. Scumreading both of us and then disappearing grinds my gears. What makes you so sure it is a t/s interaction?
<3
Oct 20, 2017 7:34 AM

Oct 2013
Anyone actually here?
@yurkin staying silent again?
<3
Oct 20, 2017 8:00 AM

Jul 2009
Yup here, just got back home, you need me for something gwen? :3

In the mean time i concluded ryuu got to be town.
And im still liking my vote on suzune~ that's scum, quite simple ;3
Oct 20, 2017 8:05 AM

Jul 2009
And due to regrets for letting thing unsaid in the past... Both astros and soda did not trusted the ic announcement, or did not took it as something relevant. I just want to note it. Coz the better players, in the right track are generaly killed sooner in games.
:3 so i'll count qoco as normal.
Oct 20, 2017 8:13 AM

Jul 2009
About the gwen/abu ...idk what to comment on it :D abu admitted of lynching for reactions, thats basically the same thing as lynching for information, since a reaction is information. So thats bit hypocrical.
Still im not for abu lynch today. There is obv.scum at sight and i want it lynched ;3
Oct 20, 2017 8:45 AM

Oct 2013
yurkin said:

How is it that you always appear when I call for you :o
Agreeing on Suzune; putting her list out, but not investigating around.

Abu, Suzu or logic lynch it is for me today.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
yurkin said:
About the gwen/abu ...idk what to comment on it :D abu admitted of lynching for reactions, thats basically the same thing as lynching for information, since a reaction is information. So thats bit hypocrical.
Still im not for abu lynch today. There is obv.scum at sight and i want it lynched ;3
Can you tell me what was hypocritical about me lynching RE? It's true I lynched her for info in addition to my slight suspicion of her because of her last posts but what makes it hypocrite exactly?
Oct 20, 2017 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:

What makes you think so?
Oct 20, 2017 8:49 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
yurkin said:
Can you tell me what was hypocritical about me lynching RE? It's true I lynched her for info in addition to my slight suspicion of her because of her last posts but what makes it hypocrite exactly?

'cuz you're accusing me for doing the same on top of that you felt RE was town.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 8:51 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

What makes you think so?

The way you said you'd want everyone eliminated (all your suspects), seems like alignment doesnt matter.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 8:52 AM

Dec 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Qoco said:

I mean, I'm not the only one that thinks that? It doesn't seem like a joke to me.
The fact that you think I'm scum only because of my aggressiveness is a joke, do you have any other reasons?

I said that I could see you, not that I see you. Two different things, one is less certain than the other. Skimming is bad.

Jul 2009
Gwendolly said:
yurkin said:

It's magic ;3
What you mean with the underlined?
On it. Though still dunno about the rest.

Oct 2013
@AbuHumaid who are your townreads? did you give a reads list yourself? I dont recall you doing one.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 8:53 AM

Dec 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Qoco said:

Tackle her, guys. Jack of all trades confirmed.
Again explain

In my head pick a card, any card = Jack of all Trades
Oct 20, 2017 8:54 AM

Oct 2013
yurkin said:
Gwendolly said:

It's magic ;3
What you mean with the underlined?
On it. Though still dunno about the rest.

She thinks I'm scum but where is the pressure from her? Where is the questioning? She thinks Abu is scum; she votes and leaves.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 8:54 AM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
well I hope your right about Abu but I feel it's a low probability.

wouldn't the possibility of either be the same, @qoco how come most of your focus is on abu?

It's not? I've actually talked about you yourself, and mentioned you in the same exact post. I don't understand why you'd say that.
Oct 20, 2017 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:

Yes I felt RE was town AFTER the train was formed because of how easy it was to form the train thus why I suspected most people on her train, I was suspicious of RE before all of that happened
Oct 20, 2017 9:00 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:
What makes you think so?

The way you said you'd want everyone eliminated (all your suspects), seems like alignment doesnt matter.
Nope, it means I'm sure that my suspects are scum
Oct 20, 2017 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
Qoco said:
AbuHumaid said:
The fact that you think I'm scum only because of my aggressiveness is a joke, do you have any other reasons?

I said that I could see you, not that I see you. Two different things, one is less certain than the other. Skimming is bad.
So you're admitting your read is weak but you're still voting me?
Oct 20, 2017 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
@AbuHumaid who are your townreads? did you give a reads list yourself? I dont recall you doing one.

Town: logic, yurkin, Ryuu and me
Everyone else is scum.
Oct 20, 2017 9:05 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

Yes I felt RE was town AFTER the train was formed because of how easy it was to form the train thus why I suspected most people on her train, I was suspicious of RE before all of that happened

Sounds reasonable actually.
<3
Oct 20, 2017 9:06 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

Everyone else is scum.

Are those 100% townreads? Do you think there is a 2nd tpr?
<3
Oct 20, 2017 9:08 AM

Jul 2009
It's comparison of actions, abu.

Still if abu is scum here he did something new in this game, new tactic :3 abu questioned the people voting Astros while the d1 was at it's end. Not bad to make it look as if you're lynching scum :D

Still thats "if", i can't somehow see abu as scum here ;3
Oct 20, 2017 9:11 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:

Everyone else is scum.

there's nothing called 100% when it comes to reads, I might be wrong. Tbh I'm starting to doubt my scum read on you, your reactions to my posts are so towny that it hurts to continue arguing with you.
Oct 20, 2017 9:17 AM
Jul 2018
I can bet the scum is like this: Suzune, Shinichi, but I'm not sure who's the third.
Oct 20, 2017 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
@Gwendolly since we both agree that Suzune is scum can you move your vote there?
Oct 20, 2017 9:22 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

there's nothing called 100% when it comes to reads, I might be wrong. Tbh I'm starting to doubt my scum read on you, your reactions to my posts are so towny that it hurts to continue arguing with you.

Because I have nothing to hide! The fact that you think everyone else is scum just made me laugh.

unvote
<3
Oct 20, 2017 9:22 AM
Jul 2018
Oh and also yeah I think there's another TPR
Oct 20, 2017 9:23 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
@Gwendolly since we both agree that Suzune is scum can you move your vote there?

Sure, let's get her out

vote: Suzune
<3
Oct 20, 2017 9:25 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:

You're reading Ryuu as town, does that mean you dont think he's the 2nd tpr?
<3
Oct 20, 2017 9:28 AM
Jul 2018
Gwendolly said:
AbuHumaid said:

I'm not sure who's tpr right now, I'm more focused on finding mafia. Why everyone thinks Ryuu is tpr?
Oct 20, 2017 9:28 AM

Oct 2013
Qoco said:
AbuHumaid said:
Again explain

In my head pick a card, any card = Jack of all Trades

What does it mean?
<3
Oct 20, 2017 9:31 AM

Oct 2013
AbuHumaid said:
Gwendolly said:

I'm not sure who's tpr right now, I'm more focused on finding mafia. Why everyone thinks Ryuu is tpr?

It's because Lamby claimed tpr but he says he's read as town and since there are so called 4 evils on the train, the description would fit to Ryuu being the evil tpr.
<3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (49) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.