Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 17, 2016 6:28 PM

Sep 2015
Oh, hello. I'm exxify/Tyler/trash/whatever you feel like calling me. I'm just a kid who likes anime and games. I dunno what else to say about me, haha...

This is a bit late, but thanks for the invite. <3 Everyone here is great. \:D/
Jul 17, 2016 11:22 PM

Dec 2014
KAYnyaa_ said:
OMG I forgot to introduce myself
just your average 69 year old man catfishing as a 19 year old girl
*peace sign*

KarenShirotori said:

P.S. I sometimes stalk people's profile's for no good reason.

s'okay sameee
mi musical soulmate <3 and also a pink lover ♥
Jul 17, 2016 11:29 PM

Dec 2014
Exxify said:
Oh, hello. I'm exxify/Tyler/trash/whatever you feel like calling me. I'm just a kid who likes anime and games. I dunno what else to say about me, haha...

This is a bit late, but thanks for the invite. <3 Everyone here is great. \:D/
hello my fellow candy~ welcome ^^
Jul 17, 2016 11:31 PM
Jul 17, 2016 11:32 PM

Dec 2014
HI TO MY FAVORITE BOOBS :>
Jul 17, 2016 11:35 PM

Oct 2011
hi to everyone~
and @Fexlix44, awesome entrance xD

Jul 18, 2016 12:39 AM

May 2016
Haha Thanks! @Phraze and Hello! 😊

☘☘☘☘☘☘
Set By Sylinchen ♥
☘☘☘☘☘☘

Jul 18, 2016 12:41 AM

Jun 2015
lol im super duper late but who gives a fuck.
firstly, im younger than whoever is reading this.
And im introverted, and you maybe you already guessed, i like writing in small letters.

i'm lowkey lewd, and am a yaoi trash. and i'd also definitely go yuri for a certain anime character. rem bby

i'm horrible at introducing myself, and even horrible at initiating conversations. so i'm not the most active person, but don't worry, i'm always stalking clubs i'm in. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i also sometimes stalk others when i got nothing to do.
i excel at procrastinating, and will most likely be late at most things. replying to comments, pm, naming cards, and other rl shit.
writing is one of my hobbies.
animal lover for all times.
i hate bright lights, and maths the most in the world.
i'd rather chew my arm off than do maths. ignore the gory bit
obsessed with pink, and rem.

thank you for reading this.

set by secret santa ; thank you! ily ♥️
Jul 18, 2016 1:12 AM

Jan 2014
Everyone is typing out their long af introductions and then there's me with like zero fucking effort to do that shit.
Jul 18, 2016 1:47 AM

May 2016
Welcome @Mayumi

No worries @Rei, just add all your comments on here together and it'll be as long as everyone else's. HAHA LOL

☘☘☘☘☘☘
Set By Sylinchen ♥
☘☘☘☘☘☘

Jul 18, 2016 2:03 AM

Jun 2015
@Fexlix44 your introduction was the most interesting one so far lol

and i love how you said you'd stop before even hitting the half mark XD still can't believe i read all that >.>

set by secret santa ; thank you! ily ♥️
Jul 22, 2016 12:02 PM

Dec 2014

» NEW FEATURED ON OUR CLUB! «
created by @DarthInvader
Have a seat and link with other people!
Jul 27, 2016 7:50 AM

Jun 2015
Hey!!
So...I'm SleepySniper I'm 15 years old and beyond the world of anime and manga I also love:
TV Series - Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, iZombie and The Big Bang Theory
so music is probably my life so I enjoy listening to My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, Green Day, Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez, Marianas Trench, Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco,...
Well, I know I said music is my life but let's face it nothing beats food so here are some of my faves - Ice cream (I don't know if it's weird or not but ice cream is actually my favorite food), pizza (of course), I like food from all around the world like I can go one day from Italian food to Chinese or African and Marshmallows (I don't know why but I really like them like they are soft, and cute!~)
I also love comedy, horror, action, sci-fi and romcom movies .
I can't live without anime!!!
yoshhiAug 6, 2016 7:34 PM
Aug 9, 2016 3:41 AM

Sep 2015
Hello!
I'm StrawberryEvil (or any of my nicknames from my profile~) from a land far away. On my profile you can find out about me, and read the tale of Strawberry the princess. I am happy to join a new group after a long time of being silent on MAL. Nice to meet you all~
I live to anime, chocolate and strawberries!!!
Aug 9, 2016 4:16 AM

Nov 2012
@StrawberryEvil welcome to the club & nice to meet you~
@SleepySniper i'm a bit late on this, but nice music taste~ i listen to ATL, FOB, MCR and P!ATD too!
Sep 10, 2016 12:36 AM

Dec 2014
@StrawberryEvil this may be veryyyy late but lmao welcome Strawberry~ i can see you on some game threads here ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ enjoy bb!

@SleepySniper owo we have so much in common when it comes to music!! but yes, let's face the truth that food is da king of all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 21, 2016 7:08 AM
Jul 2018
Hi. I'm new here. What was I trying to say again? Hi.

Oct 2, 2016 12:13 AM

Dec 2014
LetsDoTheLaundry said:
Hi. I'm new here. What was I trying to say again? Hi.

Trypophobia ACTIVATED LMAO WELCOME M8
Oct 2, 2016 4:45 AM

Jul 2016
Hey everyone, I'm new here! I don't post very often but once in a while, I might talk when I'm not busy watching seasonal anime or the bunch of classics from the early 2000 and 90's on my Plan to Watch list. I might be a MadHouse studio fanboy but I enjoy cute and sweet stuff too, especially Adventure Time. Along with Courage the Cowardly Dog those are my favorite cartoon ^-^
And since I'm talking about cute stuff, I have a guinea pig and a cat
Feel free to comment or send me a PM if you ever need me or just want to chat about any random matter
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
Yoshii did nothing wrong

Oct 2, 2016 5:09 PM

Jul 2016
Hello! Thanks for inviting me in this club. My name is Katlin. If you have questions or need some recommendations in anime feel free to drop by in my profile comment or message me.
Oct 6, 2016 2:26 AM

Oct 2013
Ello~ I'm Rice and I have an unhealthy obsession with vaporwave/future funk. I'm also pretty new to clubs; only ever been in 2 D:

o//////
Oct 6, 2016 8:16 PM

Dec 2014
INU4SH4 said:
Hey everyone, I'm new here! I don't post very often but once in a while, I might talk when I'm not busy watching seasonal anime or the bunch of classics from the early 2000 and 90's on my Plan to Watch list. I might be a MadHouse studio fanboy but I enjoy cute and sweet stuff too, especially Adventure Time. Along with Courage the Cowardly Dog those are my favorite cartoon ^-^
And since I'm talking about cute stuff, I have a guinea pig and a cat
Feel free to comment or send me a PM if you ever need me or just want to chat about any random matter
a MadHouse studio fanboy i see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) great fave list ayeee \m/ another person i know from mal who owns a guinea pig nice c: anyways nice dp mehehe
welcome to the club m8! ;)
Oct 6, 2016 8:19 PM

Dec 2014
atKatlin said:
Hello! Thanks for inviting me in this club. My name is Katlin. If you have questions or need some recommendations in anime feel free to drop by in my profile comment or message me.
hi Katlin! welcome to the club co-pinoy :D
Oct 6, 2016 8:21 PM

Dec 2014
Rice said:
Ello~ I'm Rice and I have an unhealthy obsession with vaporwave/future funk. I'm also pretty new to clubs; only ever been in 2 D:

o//////
welcome to the club Rice! enjoy your stay m8 :) btw nice forum set & profile you've got there ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
Oct 6, 2016 10:16 PM

Jul 2016
Maze said:
atKatlin said:
hi Katlin! welcome to the club co-pinoy :D

Are you also a Pinoy?
Oct 7, 2016 5:33 PM

Dec 2014
@atKatlin Yes :D actually may pinoy din akong kilala dito sa club na 'to :)
Oct 7, 2016 7:35 PM

Jun 2015
Hello~ Thanks for the invite!

I'm Sapphire, an avid manga reader, I often forget to put what I've read on MAL though ><
I enjoy romance, slice of life, comedy and such (Manga and Anime wise)

I have to thank my older brother for introducing me to anime!

I hope I can get along with everyone!
Oct 9, 2016 10:55 PM

Jul 2016
Maze said:
@atKatlin Yes :D actually may pinoy din akong kilala dito sa club na 'to :)

Sino siya? Nag send pla ako ng friend request sa iyo.
Oct 10, 2016 8:38 AM

Oct 2011
oo didn't check this thread for a while

hihi to everyone~

Jan 4, 2017 7:10 PM
Jan 2013
✩ Heyo everyone~!

✩ I already joined this club a while ago but never really said anything until now (I also joined the Discord group which seems fun so far).

✩ If you like, then you may call me Alice or Mika ٩◔‿◔۶

✩ Not to sound lazy but a good deal of info about me is already on my profile page :P it's easy to navigate, I promise

✩ I started doing a bit of anime graphic design as a hobby since about 7 months ago or so.

✩ Besides animu, I love VNs, games (JRPG especially), and sweets ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

✩ Hope to get along with the club members~!
kittylily_Jan 4, 2017 7:16 PM
Jan 5, 2017 7:42 AM

Jun 2014
Hii~, It's Zephyr

I joined because this looked like a cool club like wow so many fucking candies on home page must be a sweet club

I'm pathetic at describing myself, but I'll try?
I can best describe myself as the guy hanging out alone in the corner but is still somehow content.
My favorite genre would be fantasy, drama, slice of life. and romance.

Just see the rest on my profile page, I'm too much of a lazy snob to try and post it.

I'm looking forward to playing games with you all!
Fate-SymphonyJan 5, 2017 10:16 PM
Jan 18, 2017 3:39 AM

Aug 2015
hii, i'm navera and my username is a lie
i'm pretty much in love with heiwajima shizuo and all new things.
really love making new friends but i'm kinda bad at keeping in touch, ha.
interests include reading, anime, japanese, crying over shizuo, psychology, and philosophy.
hope i have a fun time here ! ♡
Jan 18, 2017 11:55 AM

May 2014
Hello
@Aeluriel, @FallenZephyr & @Waifu_Material Welcome to CK. Glad to have you guys in our kingdom. I know Aeluriel have already joined us on discord, you guys should as well :3

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Jan 22, 2017 6:50 AM

Feb 2016
Heyy! Just joined today!
Name's Azreiel, 18, from Europe.
Love watching anime and other TV series. Just started taking an interest in manga.
Nice to meet you all :)

"The other day I met this man, a nice guy, y'know?
And we had a really good chat. Then I slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest.
Does that make me a bad person?"

Jan 23, 2017 12:54 AM

May 2014
Hey @Azreiel Welcome to CK.

Oh nice. Whereabouts in Europe?

Which TV series are you into? I like your signature.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭
"We don't lose our friends. We just learn who the real ones are"- Shoto Todoroki

Jan 23, 2017 2:07 AM

Feb 2016
@DarthInvader Thanks! :) I'm from Germany, but speak fluent English.

Mainly into Supernatural, but interested in others such as TWD, Modern family, The Mentalist.. etc. The usuals I guess :P

And we had a really good chat. Then I slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest.

Feb 2, 2017 12:56 PM

Jul 2016
candieees! *______*
heyo~ I'm NaineLIEz (just joined in here) and already don't know what to write about me, lol.
okay... I'm 17 years old and live in Germany, but I'm from China. My English is kinda crappy, so please show mercy xD
I used to play the piano (it's half broken since 2 years or so), now I spend most of my free time (I won't have it in the next months, lol) on drawing, reading mangas/manhwas and watching anime. If there's an anime with action and romance (+comedy), then it means "Bingo!". I love these genres.
When it comes to mangas/manhwas, I still prefer romance, but lately I was hooked on these with mystery elements.

so with these words-- nice to meet you :3
(I'm a shy person who like to make friends, but it's quite difficult to keep in touch with each other, haha.. :D)
ah, and I love candies! *-* Wonka Nerds and Skittles, fear me because I will devour ya all! >:D

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Feb 5, 2017 10:27 AM

May 2014
@Azreiel Oh that's cool. Yes I can see lol. Oh I recently caught up on Modern Family. I never watched supernatural due to so many seasons. I like GoT more than TWD lol.

@NaineLIEz Hi, welcome to CK. I know it's hard. Wow that's two Germans already. Mystery genre is amazing. I myself don't watch that many romance animes.

I know it is hard to make friends and I am a bit shy as well. Maybe both of you should join our discord server. It's a cozy community of people from all around thee world. You might like it, give it a chance! *There are lot more candies as well xD*

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 6, 2017 4:41 PM

Feb 2016
DarthInvader said:
@Azreiel Oh that's cool. Yes I can see lol. Oh I recently caught up on Modern Family. I never watched supernatural due to so many seasons. I like GoT more than TWD lol

Pfff fair point. I've actually never tried watching GoT, even though I got so many people telling me to try it out... lol whoops.

Feb 7, 2017 9:47 AM

Jul 2016
@DarthInvader thanks ~. yeah, mystery is great, but sometimes it is hard for me to solve the mystery at the same as the protagonist. then I feel like i am quite bad at this xD

and this may be a weird question, but what exactly is discord? ^^° never participated there before

*takes all candies*

"Happy Unbirthday."

set by ani
Feb 7, 2017 10:52 AM
Sep 2016
Hello! ^^ My name is Chloe and I'm just an average 16 year old anime nerd lol
Feb 7, 2017 11:56 AM

Dec 2016
Hello, people. I don't know why I didn't join this club any sooner, but here I am now lol

Feel free to call me whatever you'd like, I don't mind.
Feb 8, 2017 10:34 PM

May 2014
Azreiel said:
DarthInvader said:
@Azreiel Oh that's cool. Yes I can see lol. Oh I recently caught up on Modern Family. I never watched supernatural due to so many seasons. I like GoT more than TWD lol

Pfff fair point. I've actually never tried watching GoT, even though I got so many people telling me to try it out... lol whoops.

You should watch GoT. It's great! I can already tell you it's 10^10x better than the TWD xD

Hi @_Rini It's ok to be new. Great place to start off!!! If you have any questions ask us.

@NaineLIEz LOOL, I think I do the same whenever I'm watching a mystery anime as well. I think it's quite normal to do that lol.
Since you asked what discord was well click this magical Link to the Thread that talks about what discord is and how to join. Provide the mal id and you will be thrown in fun joy ride! Looking forward to seeing you there.

@skyexhild Hi Chloe! I'm Darth. Oh it's cool. Every one on mal is some form of anime nerd xD

@Aeturnus Hallo. Yesh, idk either. The faster you join the more fun you have lol.

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

Feb 10, 2017 4:38 PM

Feb 2016
DarthInvader said:
Azreiel said:

Seee, I've tried it like, one episode lol and didn't enjoy it so sort of just left it from there. Is it always the same stuff or does it change quite frequently?

May 1, 2017 2:26 AM

Apr 2016
So eh, I never know how to introduce myself well but, let's try.
As you can see I'm Lumecyow, 16 y.o, a little too obsessed with lemon ( the fruit, obviously you thought of the fruit ), Monsters ( the drink ) and swedish bread ( pure miracle in life this thing damn )
I write a lot of everything I want, depends on the moment, I also play a lot and I'm currently playing Borderlands

Also I don't remember who invented me but I came grace to someone who send me an invitation, thanks !

❝ They went looking for the gods,
and died in lonely places ❞
May 1, 2017 11:33 PM

Mar 2017
Hey, thanks for the invite :D
I´m Jana and I´m from slovakia. I love manga, anime, games and foxes. Especially manga and foxes :D
May 3, 2017 9:23 PM

May 2014
Hello @_Cat_ Sveiki Sveiki. I've seen you around our discord. Definitely an interesting personality. You should join us on Game Day!

Hi @Lumecyow Welcome to CK. I've never tried swedish bread. What makes it so unique? You should join our discord. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Hoi @Foxyclaws Thanks for joining CK. Slovakia eh. That's so cool. So many Europeans. What kind of foxes do you like? Personally I like Red Foxes XD Btw, if you haven't joined our discord, you should join it!

MAL
My Reviews
Deliver Here
Join CK Now 🍭

May 3, 2017 10:42 PM

Mar 2017
@DarthInvader
Yeah, I also love red foxes. They are the best :D
May 4, 2017 7:30 AM

Apr 2016
@DarthInvader
Well I don't know about other breads, but I hate french bread. Swedish bread is spicy, have a good taste. French bread has absolutely no taste for me xD

❝ They went looking for the gods,
and died in lonely places ❞
May 4, 2017 4:13 PM

Aug 2015
Well I've been invited by Coranie~

Hi there I'm Riot.
Some users know me bc I'm in other clubs with them, and I've been invited to many clubs since I joined to Monia Cafe and The Moonlit Clearing and many other clubs~

I hope to get along with all of you, Candy Kingdom's members and the staff!

Yoroshiku~

PS: Btw, I'm a very active person in FG of clubs, so I'll be posting a lot~

RIOT, the most blazed user
RiotMay 4, 2017 4:27 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Word Association 🎮 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Elephantom - Jul 9, 2016

9383 by Serafos »»
May 22, 7:49 AM

» [GAME] Anime Shiritori 🎮 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MysticRose73488 - Mar 25, 2019

1142 by Serafos »»
May 22, 7:46 AM

» [GAME] Vanilla Queen vs Chocolate King 🎮 Part 6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Sep 1, 2020

3466 by Serafos »»
May 21, 8:44 PM

» [GAME] Count to 100 before the Banana Guard appear! 🎮 Part 9 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Feb 21, 2021

5645 by Serafos »»
May 21, 8:44 PM

» Change the Word One Letter at a Time 🎮 Part 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukiiFu - Aug 1, 2020

1432 by TrashDax »»
May 12, 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.