Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2015
Coelestin said:
Sleipnirr said:

Thats actually quiet a good case.

How so? You and wen are voting for the same guy for the same reason I'd say.

Well my reason was to learn the guy's experience level so that I can learn what to expect of him but logic is pointing out how wen is just going after a low hanging fruit. If I saw our reasoning for votes are completly different mine was a vote to know a player who I didnt play with before while wen's was a flat out attack.
Jun 7, 2017 9:14 AM

Jan 2010
Militus said:
logic340 said:
What give you this feeling? I have played 4 games with him (1 as his scum partner) and I can tell you he has come across pretty much the same in all of them.

Call it intuition, this is the first game I play with him.
Fair enough, just letting you know his approach isn't really telling either way, but I get more of a town vibe here than when he got active as my scum partner.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 7, 2017 9:15 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Coelestin said:

This focus on Abu is getting creepy somehow.
My feeling from previous experience and chats outside of games is that Abu is still learning. He has trouble catching up at times and as dies early often. I think it's somewhat stunted his growth as I find myself asking how can he learn and get better if he dies so early all the time? There are a few people I am not willing to lynch D1 unless I am fairly certain they are scum, I think Abu might be one of them. I think well all need to make a concerted effort to get the less active players involved.

Yeah, I'm quite aware of that. Abu is a punchbag for peeps quite often in games. I'm just wondering why suddenly people are focusing on Abu only and ignore the other low key peeps.
Jun 7, 2017 9:17 AM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

RE1031 (1) - (Coelestin)

Shinichi-Kun (4) - (PentaFlare, RE1031, grrr, Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (2) - (Sleipnirr, wen294)

PTYamin (1) - (yurkin)

wen294 (1) - (logic340)

SuzakuTsubasa (1) - (Karote)

AbuHumaid (2) - (Floofs, reiynii)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace, Rinto-kun

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 7, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2014
Sleipnirr said:
Coelestin said:

Well my reason was to learn the guy's experience level so that I can learn what to expect of him but logic is pointing out how wen is just going after a low hanging fruit. If I saw our reasoning for votes are completly different mine was a vote to know a player who I didnt play with before while wen's was a flat out attack.

Fair point. Not enough for you to vote for him?
Jun 7, 2017 9:20 AM

Dec 2013
so glad i have a day off tomorrow, once i get home from work today ill try to finish catching up. God i wish i could have been there for day phase start XD.

Jun 7, 2017 9:21 AM

Dec 2013
@logic340 im still trying to full catch up but the only person i actually wanna vote right now is grrr

Jun 7, 2017 9:25 AM

Oct 2014
Uhm... uh... I forgot about the game and now they're 10 pages.
Please have mercy on me. T_T

Jun 7, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
Vote: @Militus

What are your thoughts on wen?
Jun 7, 2017 9:26 AM

Oct 2014
Could anyone give me a quick summary of what has happened so far?

Jun 7, 2017 9:26 AM

Jan 2010
Coelestin said:
logic340 said:
My feeling from previous experience and chats outside of games is that Abu is still learning. He has trouble catching up at times and as dies early often. I think it's somewhat stunted his growth as I find myself asking how can he learn and get better if he dies so early all the time? There are a few people I am not willing to lynch D1 unless I am fairly certain they are scum, I think Abu might be one of them. I think well all need to make a concerted effort to get the less active players involved.

Yeah, I'm quite aware of that. Abu is a punchbag for peeps quite often in games. I'm just wondering why suddenly people are focusing on Abu only and ignore the other low key peeps.
Well I asked Floofs about what we could do to get him active since Floof played in two games with me and Abu. reiynii on the other hand I am not so sure about. THough voting on someone who hasn't posted as yet isn't going to accomplish much either.

Shinichi-Kun said:
@logic340 im still trying to full catch up but the only person i actually wanna vote right now is grrr
I can see that as I also though about it. He feels off maybe I'll do a quick ISO and see why I think he feels off here.

Jun 7, 2017 9:27 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:

@Rinto-kun - <_< come on man! You made an MVP play last game I don't want to put the burden of prophecy on you but I needs something to make an assessment off of.

Don't worry, as I'm finally here.

Jun 7, 2017 9:29 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
wen294 said:

I explained in the post i quoted directly after the yuck one. That it felt like going along with the flow which from my experience is something scum does.
Also i couldn't care less if i look like crossbell or not. Why the hell should i care about my image while playing.
can you explain to me how him not participating in RVS is going with the flow if anything he actually went against the flow which is part of the reason I'm Town reading him if he's scum he wants to hide which is what going with the flow helps him do going against the flow in the way that he has is brought attention to him something that a newbie scum really doesn't want

Not voting so you can see where the thread is heading towards and then voting based on the flow.
Usually followed by kinda agreeing here and there and just sheeping the biggest train. Gives you the highest chance of slipping under the radar while not having to present all that much of your own thoughts/opinions.
Jun 7, 2017 9:31 AM

Oct 2014
Hm... Perharps I won't have the chance to give anything until I have caught up with the situation so far, so I guess I'll be voting by instinct.
Vote: Suzaku Tsubasa one of the first people I played with

Jun 7, 2017 9:31 AM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

@Rinto-kun - <_< come on man! You made an MVP play last game I don't want to put the burden of prophecy on you but I needs something to make an assessment off of.

*smiles*

Rinto-kun said:
even I will have trouble summarizing as nothing major has happened yet.
Shinichi started with 4 votes.
Abu has started to get some attention
ironace didn't vote RVS and continues to wait has drawn some attention.
grrr is grrr but read for yourself and tell me what you think.
Denja is MIA right now he says give him until night 1
Coelestin and Penta are acting like themselves. I think I like them both for town right now but would like your thoughts there.
Suzune hasn't done much.
A lot of inactives so far I think we still have 5 who havent really posted (including yourself).

Jun 7, 2017 9:32 AM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
wen294 said:
Oh noes Magical Choco Girl Chichi changed her name to Coelestin?!?
Crap i picked a fight with the wrong person D:

MAYDAY, ABORD MISSION!

NO TOO LATE FITE ME I'LL BE YOUR BRO
FINE, I'MA REK YOU BRO
Jun 7, 2017 9:33 AM

Jan 2014
Coelestin said:

Why me? :D
Jun 7, 2017 9:34 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Militus said:

Call it intuition, this is the first game I play with him.
Fair enough, just letting you know his approach isn't really telling either way, but I get more of a town vibe here than when he got active as my scum partner.
As I see it, he isn't trying to incriminate anyone, just protect himself.
Jun 7, 2017 9:34 AM

Sep 2014
Militus said:
To kill someone and see the resoults ^^
Provoke people into doing stuff that can revel information
I don't think Militus is mafia, because of this post actually. He isn't being lowkey about what he wants and I guess it's a bit of a town tell to me..
Not going to say he isn't a serial killer though, since that guy will want to get rid of everyone as soon as possible!
Jun 7, 2017 9:35 AM

Jan 2015
Coelestin said:
Sleipnirr said:

Fair point. Not enough for you to vote for him?

Nah not yet I dont think I will change my vote yet I have 2 suspects one of which is wen after logic's post the other one is grr for massclaim suggestion which didnt made any sense considering the time and place but both of them are not enough for me to call a person 100% scum so I will try to wait as long as possible before deciding my end of the day vote.

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Coelestin said:

Attacking people is the best way to get to know them.

Jan 2014
wen294 said:
Coelestin said:

NO TOO LATE FITE ME I'LL BE YOUR BRO
FINE, I'MA REK YOU BRO

AHHHHHHHHHRRRRR

Militus said:
Coelestin said:

Why me? :D

Why not? :D
Jun 7, 2017 9:36 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
Not voting so you can see where the thread is heading towards and then voting based on the flow.
Usually followed by kinda agreeing here and there and just sheeping the biggest train. Gives you the highest chance of slipping under the radar while not having to present all that much of your own thoughts/opinions.
The fact that you have thought that far into it tells me that even if that were the case he wouldn't be slipping under the radar though? So I have to ask what is your real angle here? What have you learned about his alignment based on your vote and responses to him? Even before that did you put yourself in the newbie scum mindset and ask yourself if that is the kind of attention a newbie scum player would want to attract to themselves? It just doesn't make sense, it could very well be and as I get more to read off of I will take that into consideration but I am just not seeing it at this point. Especially when he had his own reads (weak as they may be). I've seen plenty of new town be hesitant with their votes. But it begs the question why aren't you on Shinichi about voting? He's a veteran and isn't doing it, seems like you would have something more credible to push there?

Jun 7, 2017 9:37 AM

Sep 2014
Militus said:
Not exactly, in order to confirm my suspicions, sacrifices must be made, only on to be precise.
I'm quite curious as to what your intake on some of the players is, since to have suspicions you need to have read the game!

Sep 2016
My reasoning for being wary of Shinichi-kun:
#191 - Casual dismissal of suspicion.
#219 - Did you ever get to that post?
Honestly, this isn't even much, but given that so little people had commented at the time, it just looked odd that he was responding to so many posts.

vote: PTYamin

PTYamin said:
RE1031 said:

What was your motivation?
edit: And what did you think mine was?
You ask the right questions.

This is your only post (I think) and I don't get why you'd pick that post in particular to respond to then disappear.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

Jan 2015
okay I amma play meself some overwatch. Will be back here like 3 or 4 hours if you want my opinion on something just ping.
Jun 7, 2017 9:39 AM

Aug 2014
Vote: Sleipnirr
I've found scum. Everyone sheep my vote to win the game.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 7, 2017 9:40 AM

Jan 2010
AbuHumaid said:
reiynii said:
It's a floating rumor, that the best way to get you more involved is to ask you questions which means you generally prefer to hang out under the radar in a low key play style!
are you saying that i'm lurking?
I wouldn't say you are lurking but you're not the most active. You're wary of me and for good reason but how do you feel about the other players? Is there anyone else you are wary of due to something that has happened here maybe?

Jun 7, 2017 9:41 AM

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:

I'd like to. Gonna work on rattling up all the other peeps first though. Call me if you need me anyways.
Jun 7, 2017 9:42 AM

Feb 2014
PentaFlare said:

Winning day 1. That was an easy game.

reiynii said:
Militus said:
Not exactly, in order to confirm my suspicions, sacrifices must be made, only on to be precise.
I'm quite curious as to what your intake on some of the players is, since to have suspicions you need to have read the game!

I think Mil just want a kill day 1 and doesn't mind who it ends up being.

Jan 2014
PentaFlare said:

PyromaaniJun 7, 2017 9:45 AM

Jan 2014
reiynii said:
Militus said:
Well, I did read the game, but the best info can be gained after someone dies. I'll be direct, it's a provocation.
Jun 7, 2017 9:43 AM

Jan 2010
Militus said:
Welp, I'd go with the majority on this one.
lynch: Shinichi-Kun
What if this majority is scum though? What do you think about the people on the train and Shinichi?

Jun 7, 2017 9:43 AM

Jan 2010
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: Why dont we pick 2-3 people we suspect of being mafia and then karote can make a list from the 5 most popular candidates?
@ Anonymous I think it should be up to Karote if he wants to roll with this idea then I fully support that decision.

Jun 7, 2017 9:44 AM

Jan 2014
logic340 said:
Militus said:
Welp, I'd go with the majority on this one.
lynch: Shinichi-Kun
What if this majority is scum though? What do you think about the people on the train and Shinichi?
Read what you just said again, slowly, and you will see my motive.
Jun 7, 2017 9:45 AM

Jan 2010
Militus said:
There's not much to discuss on the first night, we can't get any valid clues yet.
This is just not true. I have seen town catch scum on their own, I have also seen mafia be forced inot bussing for cred D1. D1 is littered with information we may not realize it right away but today is very important.

Jun 7, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2010
Militus said:
There's not much to discuss on the first night, we can't get any valid clues yet.
@wen294 how similar is this to what scum!Abu said when you caught him in EEM? This gives me strikingly similar vibes but since I was his teammate I need another perspective.

Jun 7, 2017 9:47 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Honestly, I feel very weird towards his responses. He just replied to a bunch of posts all in a line, which kind of indicates to me he's not doing a lot of thinking. But I'm too tired to think deeply about it right now (oops, i'm a hypocrite). It's unlikely my vote will stick, as there are plenty of people who have yet to even reach the minimum post count.

Huh? Lol i was replying while catching up, would u rather me go from finish to start instead?

I almost always never start from the beginning .3.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 7, 2017 9:48 AM

Sep 2014
PentaFlare said:
I'd love evidence as much as words ^ ^)/
Jun 7, 2017 9:49 AM

Jan 2010
Militus said:
logic340 said:
Read what you just said again, slowly, and you will see my motive.
I can come to any conclusion I would like so I feel it's better you explain it to me because some of your posts read like scum posts I have seen in previous games. Like the one about D1 not giving any valid clues. This shows a mindset that isn't very town motivated to me.

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

*smiles*

Rinto-kun said:
even I will have trouble summarizing as nothing major has happened yet.
Shinichi started with 4 votes.
Abu has started to get some attention
ironace didn't vote RVS and continues to wait has drawn some attention.
grrr is grrr but read for yourself and tell me what you think.
Denja is MIA right now he says give him until night 1
Coelestin and Penta are acting like themselves. I think I like them both for town right now but would like your thoughts there.
Suzune hasn't done much.
A lot of inactives so far I think we still have 5 who havent really posted (including yourself).

Hmm... from my past experiences, grrr is always proposing massclaiming or making his claim early. To be honest, I don't have much expertise with scum-grrr but I guess it doesn't look good for now from what I've heard. Better keep him up close.
I'm often neutral with inactives since I myself am one but my general opinion on them is that I'd like it more if they quit the game or get lynched with time, sorry but I've got no time for this type of thing.
Militus is acting strange, he could be stupid town or over-confident mafia, so watch him too.
Never played with ironace and Coelestin, we'll see what happens after.
I give Denja a pass. It's good to always observe Suzune in all her posts because she's dangerous as scum.
Haven't seen Penta yet, so I guess I'll wait to see more from him.
Typical Shinichi, doesn't seem bad, don't mind him.

Jan 2014
reiynii said:
PentaFlare said:
I'd love evidence as much as words ^ ^)/

Sleip's starting to contradict himself~ saying that he's searching for a target despite having other suspicions already :/
Jun 7, 2017 9:50 AM

Sep 2014
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Well, that seems to be the case but what makes me most curious is his/her suspicions and where he/she got them from!
Jun 7, 2017 9:50 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Sleipnirr is lynch fodder so if you're not going to make a really strong case there then I would suggest doing something better. Get reactions and move along for now.

Jun 7, 2017 9:51 AM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
wen294 said:
FINE, I'MA REK YOU BRO

AHHHHHHHHHRRRRR
HUUURRRRRRRRRR

logic340 said:
wen294 said:
The fact that you have thought that far into it tells me that even if that were the case he wouldn't be slipping under the radar though? So I have to ask what is your real angle here? What have you learned about his alignment based on your vote and responses to him? Even before that did you put yourself in the newbie scum mindset and ask yourself if that is the kind of attention a newbie scum player would want to attract to themselves? It just doesn't make sense, it could very well be and as I get more to read off of I will take that into consideration but I am just not seeing it at this point. Especially when he had his own reads (weak as they may be). I've seen plenty of new town be hesitant with their votes. But it begs the question why aren't you on Shinichi about voting? He's a veteran and isn't doing it, seems like you would have something more credible to push there?
Well he didn't really respond to me so not much to change my opinion on the matter. All I see is you protecting him tbh. What's he your dog? You have to hold him by the hand and answer all the questions and pressure for him?
Also no it's not the kind of attention a newbie scum would want, that's why i'm doing it.

I don't get where you're coming from. I see him making an effort to push a scum agenda, from my perspective, and i take action so that he cannot persue this agenda. And then you scumread me because he wouldn't be able to push his scum agenda because of me?
I mean c'mon, that's the point.

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

Shinichi-Kun (2) - (grrr, Militus)

logic340 (1) - (AbuHumaid)

ironace (2) - (Sleipnirr, wen294)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, RE1031])

wen294 (1) - (logic340)

SuzakuTsubasa (2) - (Karote, Rinto-kun)

AbuHumaid (2) - (Floofs, reiynii)

Militus (1) - (Coelestin)

Sleipnirr (1) - (PentaFlare)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, SuzakuTsubasa, ironace

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: Why dont we pick 2-3 people we suspect of being mafia and then karote can make a list from the 5 most popular candidates?
@ Anonymous I think it should be up to Karote if he wants to roll with this idea then I fully support that decision.
I agree with the anonymous, actually. A party vote is way better than an individual and Karote might get new intakes on who to compile his list out of!
Jun 7, 2017 9:52 AM

Jan 2014
reiynii said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:
Well, that seems to be the case but what makes me most curious is his/her suspicions and where he/she got them from!
It's *his* :D

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun Coelestin is Chione. I think you played with her in The Great Terror Game iirc.

Sep 2014
Militus said:
Well, I did read the game, but the best info can be gained after someone dies. I'll be direct, it's a provocation.
Hmmm, it is technically true that better information is gained after a certain elimination but I remain curious as to who you are provoking.. Do you want someone to shoot you?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.