Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2017 9:27 AM

Mar 2016
THAT PLOT TWIST

I never thought I would get emotional at this show
Jun 5, 2017 9:29 AM

Jan 2014
That twist! ( ຶД ຶ)

Damn I didn't see that coming... I was wondering whatever happened ten years ago but harvesting people's dreams and turning into energy, that was unexpected.

Akko is luckily blessed with plenty of friends that will help her get through this.
Jun 5, 2017 9:54 AM

Sep 2011
WTF I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS LEVEL OF DESPAIR!!!
Jun 5, 2017 10:03 AM
May 2017
These are the people who brought us Gurren Lagann, I was wondering when they were going to punch us in the feels, and they hit hard
Jun 5, 2017 10:19 AM

Nov 2015
Even though Chariot stole Akko's magical potential, she's still able to cast some spells, learn fish langague and use/unlock the Shiny Rod. That might mean Akko has a HUGE potential and there might still be some magic inside her. Thinking she's those limitations, it's quite impressive everything she did so far. Also, the line "the secret to magic is a believing heart" (which now has also an awful meaning) or whatsoever surely is important in this story.

I guess it's time Akko's friends start putting some belief in her (because she probably lost it all).

EDIT: Well, I guess the last word has something to do with forgiveness, overcoming disbelief/doubt and friendship (which is something Chariot lost).

EDIT 2: Also, has Diana known Akko was probably out-of-magic?
usernomeJun 5, 2017 10:41 AM
Jun 5, 2017 10:25 AM

Dec 2009
Everyone is saying "Diana recovered her magic" where was the evidence of that? I don't remember that happening. So far as i can tell, there's no proof that any of that actually happened, the "reduction of magic" could be a farce and Akko was just never able to fly in the first place, and Ursula is just blaming herself.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jun 5, 2017 10:35 AM
Oct 2016
GenesisAria said:
Everyone is saying "Diana recovered her magic" where was the evidence of that? I don't remember that happening. So far as i can tell, there's no proof that any of that actually happened, the "reduction of magic" could be a farce and Akko was just never able to fly in the first place, and Ursula is just blaming herself.

Thinking about it, if what Croix and Ursula said is true, then all that stuff that came out of people's bodies is their energy, their magical potential. I thought it hit me when I saw young Akko, and a fairy like being coming out of her body as energy. Then people brought up that Diana was also there, if you kept watching, Andrew talked about Diana not being able to use magic for a time Episode 20, if I'm correct.
Jun 5, 2017 10:45 AM
Nov 2013
Wow that was....not what i expected. Story was very cliche so far, so i did not expect....this.

Still, i wonder.....someone already mentioned, how Ursually really isn't evil type of person. And that's correct. I also wonder that we are not really seeing in this ep entire picture. As someone said, i feel like ursula wasn't evil or something, she probably just made a huge mistake. In all her childhood, she was was always shown as good hearted child, almost to the fault.

And also, even that...ugh, forgot the name, that one witch, one of "originals" that told ursually to take care of akko.....all this is showing, ursually probably isn't this evil person this ep is trying to dsiplay her as.

So yeah, i'm also guessing she was good person, made HUGE mistake, maybe in attempt to unlock 7th word, maybe missinterpreted it's meaning, and she feels and is taking all the blame on herself, hence why she's acting like this in this ep.

Still, amazing ep...
Jun 5, 2017 10:55 AM
Jul 2018
Nyabby said:
Not_Important said:
This episode was so predictable and cliche, at least the revelations were good enough to make up for it. People saying they weren't ready for this or couldn't see it coming really need to watch more anime because I could see from a mile what was going to happen. Perks of watching anime for more than a decade, I guess.
I think making a plot twist under the guise of a cliche was quite smart though. I mean Akko just fitted the clumsy genki girl so everyone thought she was just stupid rather than that being a plot point especially since it's such a common one.

Atleast Ursula actually done something bad rather than Akko hating on her cause "You lied to me!! You don't trust me!!". Thank god I dreaded that moment

Yeah, that was really smart and it's what Trigger does best, they really know how to use cliches in a way that doesn't diminish the impact in the story.
Jun 5, 2017 10:55 AM
Jul 2018
Dracom said:
Not_Important said:
This episode was so predictable and cliche, at least the revelations were good enough to make up for it. People saying they weren't ready for this or couldn't see it coming really need to watch more anime because I could see from a mile what was going to happen. Perks of watching anime for more than a decade, I guess. Trigger isn't a faultless studio, they use a lot of cliche and do predictable things, it's just that they tend to execute it way better than other studios.

Now, onto the meat of the episode itself, I really wanna know what Chariot was hoping to acomplish by gathering Dream Fuel Spirit and what the hell happened to the Moon. I don't even care about Akko because it's more than obvious she will get over it by the power of friendship and whatnot.

At least LWA is filling its plot holes or trying to, unlike a certain Bahamut anime out there ¬_¬

Congratulations on being a better human being than the rest of us for having wasted so much of your life watching Chinese cartoons. I hope you feel proud of yourself. Instead of complaining and blowing your own trumpet, please elucidate on what exactly you found to be predictable and how they could have executed the episode better.

Fine, I'll take the most obvious of baits. When you've been consuming a media for a long time you get used to its cliches and the way they're executed, so you end up catching things faster and it becomes predictable.

I could see from a mile that Ursula / Chariot would end up revealing her secret in the worst possible way, there was a shit tonne of foreshadowing to back it up. The moment she saw Croix flying to the city and went out on a hurry to follow her it was pretty much obvious that there would be some confrontation between the two. And then Akko started following the cube things around the city so I immediatly caught on that she would have to be saved by Chariot, thus having the secret unveiled.

The episode was executed marvelously because that's what Trigger does best, they take cliches and execute them in the best possible way. Instead of going with the usual "You lied to me, I hate you" with Akko, they revealed the plot twist that it was her idol's fault that she can't use magic.

I was never touting myself as a anime connoisseur here, I was just legitimately surprised that no one caught on to the foreshadowing in this episode.
Jun 5, 2017 10:57 AM

Dec 2015
What a plot twist... M. Night would have been put to shame.

Trigger just saved this anime, from being called a "kids' show".

But regardless of that, i get the feeling that the next 3 episodes are going to be pretty dope. I don't think Akko can get her power back though
Jun 5, 2017 10:58 AM
Oct 2016
usernome said:
Even though Chariot stole Akko's magical potential, she's still able to cast some spells, learn fish langague and use/unlock the Shiny Rod. That might mean Akko has a HUGE potential and there might still be some magic inside her. Thinking she's those limitations, it's quite impressive everything she did so far. Also, the line "the secret to magic is a believing heart" (which now has also an awful meaning) or whatsoever surely is important in this story.

I guess it's time Akko's friends start putting some belief in her (because she probably lost it all).

EDIT: Well, I guess the last word has something to do with forgiveness, overcoming disbelief/doubt and friendship (which is something Chariot lost).

For Edit 2: not yet, but she'll find out sooner or later next episode. Zocky and his last comment I agree with.
Jun 5, 2017 11:00 AM

Sep 2012
Sury said:
WTF I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS LEVEL OF DESPAIR!!!

Well this ep was on point.

There is no plot holes there is the plot twist
Jun 5, 2017 11:09 AM
Nov 2015
Can we just call this Puella Magi Akko Magica now as a nickname for this episode? Shiny Chariot's design palette of red and white and harvesting energy for magic is pretty similar to what Kyubey did and we have a character falling into despair because of it.
Jun 5, 2017 11:27 AM

Jan 2013
When the truth hit hard
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Jun 5, 2017 11:28 AM

Dec 2009
Ligerleon89 said:
GenesisAria said:
Thinking about it, if what Croix and Ursula said is true, then all that stuff that came out of people's bodies is their energy, their magical potential. I thought it hit me when I saw young Akko, and a fairy like being coming out of her body as energy. Then people brought up that Diana was also there, if you kept watching, Andrew talked about Diana not being able to use magic for a time Episode 20, if I'm correct.

If what Croix says is true, about emotions being the source of magic, then magic should be inexhaustible...

What we have here is a Monsters Inc. Just power everything with laughs.
GenesisAriaJun 5, 2017 12:55 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jun 5, 2017 12:21 PM
Nov 2015
Ligerleon89 said:

When Ursula sensei mentioned the seventh word right after Andrew made his appearance I totally thought it had implied love or something like that. Not against the ship or anything but wouldnt fit.
Really hope youre right
Jun 5, 2017 12:37 PM
Sep 2012
You know if Akko didn't lose her magic essence or whatever she lost at the Shiny Chariot show and was able fly from the beginning, that might change her whole character, her struggle is what makes her who she is, she wouldn't be Akko.

On the hand Diana, if she never lost her magic, how would that impact her, we know even before she was a good hearted kid, still if she didn't have the setup and everything just came easy to her, how would that effect her. I think she might be more like OVA counterpart, while still a good person deep down, might be arrogant because she never had struggles and understanding of Akko's struggles.

blfanJun 5, 2017 12:41 PM
Jun 5, 2017 12:42 PM

Nov 2015
Ligerleon89 said:

For Edit 2: not yet, but she'll find out sooner or later next episode. Zocky and his last comment I agree with.

If so, Diana's never figured why/how she lost her magic, huh?
Considering she's some kind of bookworm expert, it would seem like plot convenience but it's possible.
Jun 5, 2017 12:50 PM
Sep 2012
Giving how low Akko feels right now, if and when she meets up with Diana, Akko might finally break emotionally, and we finally get that Akko / Diana hug. Please let it happen, and doesn't have to romantic, just a sisterly friendship hug, that is good enough for me.
Jun 5, 2017 1:11 PM
Oct 2016
Recently I also noticed about the scar on the moon. I've heard some people say that it was something Chariot tried to do something about what was going on up there, something that Croix tried to do. For me right now, it's only just speculation, but anything that could be possible, I'm certainly willing to consider it. Either way, I'm more concerned about Akko. I just get this feeling that Chariot meant well given a bit of her background history, but something had to have gone wrong and she realized those effects of Dream Fuel Spirit, something that was enough to hide her presence for so long. And she took it hard. Those two are still okay where I stand, except for Croix right now. Usually I'm harsh to characters whose actions hurts others with intent, I'm trying to find that certain balance when looking at TV shows. Still Croix was upset in her flashback, that she wasn't the one who was picked for the Shiny Rod, and in the present time she is making a darker version of Shiny Rod to get Grand Triskelion open. Now I've seen enough of those to know where that's going...and it really doesn't require further explanation I hope.

I also look at this another way for Akko's situation to ultimately lead to the path for the Seventh Word. But Akko's going to need some help with this one.
Ligerleon89Jun 5, 2017 1:17 PM
Jun 5, 2017 1:23 PM

Feb 2013
It's strange how after this revelation people still see Croix as a villain. Croix is the same as Chariot was years ago with her using other methods to save the magic with the difference that Chariot reach the failure with her plans and Croix don't reached at the moment. Both of them are gray characters, it's not like Croix is "evil" or Chariot is "good". People still don't see this.

usernome said:

No, Ursula was reject by the Shiny Road after she uses the spell. It's because of this that Akko is capable for using the Shiny Road.
brzzcodeJun 5, 2017 1:29 PM
Jun 5, 2017 1:26 PM

Nov 2015
caio_ken said:

No, Ursula was reject by the Shiny Road after she uses the spell. It's because of this that Akko is capable for using the Shiny Road.

I was talking about the things Akko can do even though she lost her magic.
Jun 5, 2017 1:28 PM
Oct 2016
caio_ken said:
It's strange how after this revelation people still see Croix as a villain. Croix is the same as Chariot was years ago with her using other methods to save the magic with the difference that Chariot made a big change with her plans and Croix don't at the moment. Both of them are gray characters, it's not like Croix is "evil" or Chariot is "good". People still don't see this.

For me, at least I do see their own methods, and they had the same goals. They're just flawed. Even if she is still a bit gray, I just find myself to look at her with some disdain after she attacked Akko the way she did. At least that's just me. Action still speaks louder than words, granted we have to look further and dig deeper. But that's my opinion of Croix for now.
Jun 5, 2017 1:37 PM

Nov 2015
I don't see Croix like a villain, she has the same goal Chariot, Akko and Diana have. Her answer. though, is wrong but she can't see it yet.
Jun 5, 2017 1:41 PM
Oct 2016
usernome said:
caio_ken said:

I was talking about the things Akko can do even though she lost her magic.

Akko at least got down the transformation magic. She did accomplished plenty with so little. Given that much, I don't think she completely lost all of her magic, and if Diana can improve on hers after having no magic at the time, then so could Akko. I haven't forgotten what Andrew said either, and he has a point. For some of us, we look up to somewhere and the things they did, so we want to do what they did. But we can't become them, neither can we always rely on them. When they did the things they did to become famous, they did it through studying and working hard, working smart, and etc. They believed in themselves.

While this truth damaged Akko emotionally, hopefully she will, with some help from her friends realize stuff like this. And continue to keep going with her believing in her own abilities. Granted after what Chariot did, the words she said to Akko, "the secret to magic is a believing heart", will be seen as something with a terrible meaning, but even that, and Andrew's words hold some importance, that I wouldn't drop so easily. the Seventh and final words has to do something with what's in her heart. What's something within the heart other than the usual things we feel, something that all people have, but never used so frequently. Something that's not common as much. Whatever it is, Akko has to figure out what this is, and that is one of the final keys to unlocking the Seventh Word.
Jun 5, 2017 2:18 PM

Jan 2013
lol Chariot was draining magic out of people to create firework , no wonder she is not liked

Jun 5, 2017 2:28 PM
Sep 2012
Maybe the true villain, maybe not villain, but mastermind and the one responsible for all this is Woodworth. You have both her students doing all this shady stuff, maybe she is a terrible teacher, or just so closed off and detach from humanity, she wants to revive and the 7 words and doesn't care of the consequences of lower beings.

I think Woodworth or one of the other 9 Ole Witches could be the final boss.
Jun 5, 2017 2:42 PM

Jul 2011
holy fuck wtf just happened. WHOS THE REAL VILLAIN HERE?
Jun 5, 2017 2:47 PM
Oct 2016
I know one thing, something also tells me that this isn't the whole story here. What Akko heard is possibly just a part of that. It's not the first time someone throws one part of the whole truth in a worse way, just to emotionally damage someone.
Jun 5, 2017 3:14 PM

Nov 2014
In my opinion, i think after Chariot fail to find the last word she came up with Dream Fuel Spirit spell maybe force or break the seal and release the magic (who maybe is like Goku's spirit bomb). Right now Croix try to do the same think but with negative's emotions.

About the moon could be the seal or the magic are in the moon (like Symphogear or Maihime)?

Could Diana's mom use an ancient spell for cure or saved her daughter? Or maybe she just gave her magic to Diana.

Alot of question after this curve ball lol.

I can't wait for next episode.
Jun 5, 2017 3:18 PM

Apr 2016
We knew something went wrong with Chariot a long time ago but I didn't expect this being the reason why Akko sucks at magic ... even though that doesn't make that much sense when you see where Diana stands now and above all, dreams and passion are still there in Akko's heart, so why not the related magic?

People saying Croix and Chariot are the same "grey" characters. I do not see it that way. Croix is about to bring two countries back to war. It's a tiny little bit different from stealing magic energy from kids, in my opinion.

@blfan

saying Diana "never had struggles"? Seriously? She lost magic, had to get it back, learnt everything until knowing even better than her teachers, had to help others and fulfill their expectations and fight against her own family. Akko had it easier, she only "learnt" she had to work hard after she entered the school some few months ago. The "hard fate" that hit Akko when entering school is something Diana got in the face as she was still a little kid.
The only advantage that Diana had was being surrounded by books (at home and in her room), but still, books are only an advantage when you read them.
Jun 5, 2017 3:22 PM
Sep 2012
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:

@blfan

saying Diana "never had struggles"? Seriously? She lost magic, had to get it back, learnt everything until knowing even better than her teachers, had to help others and fulfill their expectations and fight against her own family. Akko had it easier, she only "learnt" she had to work hard after she entered the school some few months ago. The "hard fate" that hit Akko when entering school is something Diana got in the face as she was still a little kid.
The only advantage that Diana had was being surrounded by books (at home and in her room), but still, books are only an advantage when you read them.

I know that, I am saying what if she never had struggles, how would they effect her personality. I was talking about OVA Diana, not this one.
Jun 5, 2017 3:27 PM

Apr 2016
blfan said:
I know that, I am saying what if she never had struggles, how would they effect her personality. I was talking about OVA Diana, not this one.

ok, sorry, I understand now what you meant.
Jun 5, 2017 4:36 PM

Nov 2015
I don't know who the villain is, if there's one, but I think Croix will end up doing something very bad when she tries to open the Grand Triskelion, or whatever it's called, with the "fake" Shiny Rod and that will be the final arc. No villain is needed here, if it's a message about improving yourself through hardwork, friendship, patience, love and so, you just need imature people doing things wrong to get to the climax.
Jun 5, 2017 4:55 PM

Jan 2014
So then Diana regained her magic by not believing anymore/putting her dreams aside? Also, if Croix is getting magic through emotions, does that still mean those people's magic get taken away as well?

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Jun 5, 2017 4:59 PM

Nov 2015
Zelev said:
So then Diana regained her magic by not believing anymore/putting her dreams aside? Also, if Croix is getting magic through emotions, does that still mean those people's magic get taken away as well?

By the show's point of view until now, I think Diana got her magic back by believing and putting a lot of effort into it. She didn't put her dreams aside, she went to Luna Nova, she kept Chariot's card, deep inside, she's still believing, imo.

I think Croix doesn't steal people's magic, she just amplifies and drain their "bad" emotions. But I could be wrong in both cases.
Jun 5, 2017 5:39 PM
Dec 2016
Diana was at the same show and lost her magic for a time. What I'm thinking is maybe someone had to give up their magic so Diana could regain hers, someone like her mother. I think maybe that's the reason why her mother died. She was already weak but giving up the rest of her magic so her daughter could flourish would definitely do it. Maybe Chariot will give up the rest of her magic and through that Akko will find the seventh word.
Jun 5, 2017 6:39 PM

Jun 2013
Now all makes sense, about why Ursula did not say to akko that she was chariot, it was really unexpected to me the reason!

Damn, Trigger saved the anime again (memes intensifying)

Armisrael
The fate of Destruction▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Deviant
is also the joy of Rebirth ▬ ▬▬Beast
Twtr
Arael
Jun 5, 2017 7:10 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
OH CHARIOT...

GIVE ME YOUR STREEENNNGGGTTTHHHH...

CHARIOOOOOOTTT!!!
Jun 5, 2017 7:43 PM

Nov 2015
Was Chariot's magic also stolen by the Dream Fuel, at least partially? Unintentionally, as it's supposed to steal the magic of everyone in the area, or as a side-effect or even by Croix? I remember Croix saying in some other episode that Chariot was much weaker.

Also, Croix holds a real grudge against Chariot, wanting to crush all of her dreams/hopes. It's clear, rewatching the first episode, they planned the shows together, maybe when Chariot realized what was happening and decided to quit, Croix got really angry and took part of Chariot's power somehow. Or maybe it was some kind of punishment for misusing the Shiny Rod.

EDIT: Maybe Ursula also lost her magic and regained it, just like Diana. It may relate to the reason she became a teacher: in Luna Nova's library, she would have access to countless books to find a way to fully re-learn magic and/or correct her mistakes.
usernomeJun 5, 2017 7:50 PM
Jun 5, 2017 7:50 PM

May 2015
[quote=Not_Important message=50992833][quote=Dracom message=50991883]
Not_Important said:

I could see from a mile that Ursula / Chariot would end up revealing her secret in the worst possible way, there was a shit tonne of foreshadowing to back it up. The moment she saw Croix flying to the city and went out on a hurry to follow her it was pretty much obvious that there would be some confrontation between the two. And then Akko started following the cube things around the city so I immediatly caught on that she would have to be saved by Chariot, thus having the secret unveiled.

The episode was executed marvelously because that's what Trigger does best, they take cliches and execute them in the best possible way. Instead of going with the usual "You lied to me, I hate you" with Akko, they revealed the plot twist that it was her idol's fault that she can't use magic.

I was never touting myself as a anime connoisseur here, I was just legitimately surprised that no one caught on to the foreshadowing in this episode.

everyone and their mother can see that there will be confrontation and it'll be a bad one. you're not the only one who expect that things gonna happen Troll-kun.

what they didnt expect is that Akko cant use magic properly because of her idol, Chariot. but, of course someone may know this twist beforehand if that person fly to japan, go to the anime studio and steal the script. XD
ptrd-41Jun 5, 2017 8:05 PM
Jun 5, 2017 8:55 PM

Sep 2009

BAD GIRL Chariot, bad girl :(

But I forgive her, she's my waifu after all, and I know she feels terrible for the wrong things she did in the past.
She need catarsis ASAP.
akiba-keiJun 5, 2017 8:59 PM
Jun 5, 2017 9:13 PM

Oct 2016
Jun 5, 2017 9:30 PM
Jun 2014
Just so people know.
Yes, a war did happen because of a football match in real life, of course that was not the only reason, the situation was already tense for many other deeper things, but still the fact is that the match did serve as a Trigger (ey!) for the war.
ChrissMHJun 5, 2017 9:34 PM
Jun 5, 2017 9:32 PM
Sep 2012
I thought that was a possibility that Croix will die at the end and have redemption death, but after seeing this episode, I think perhaps both Croix and Chariot could die in some kind of redemption death. I could see it now, both of hold hands and going to do some heroic that will likely kill them. And they will die or at least be dead as far as Akko and everyone else knows. Than the epilogue that they are alive or spirits are active and are in the forest with Woodworth, we saw hints of that in the opening.
Jun 5, 2017 10:04 PM
Jul 2018
ptrd-41 said:

everyone and their mother can see that there will be confrontation and it'll be a bad one. you're not the only one who expect that things gonna happen Troll-kun.

what they didnt expect is that Akko cant use magic properly because of her idol, Chariot. but, of course someone may know this twist beforehand if that person fly to japan, go to the anime studio and steal the script. XD

Me, a troll? Hardly. You and the guy who first replied to me though, you're both either bad at trolling, incredibly butthurt about other people's opinions or lack reading comprehension.
Jun 5, 2017 10:04 PM

Aug 2014
ActualKnight said:
Everyone knows what the last word means

Is it "Rise, Shenron"?
Sieg Zeon!
Jun 5, 2017 10:35 PM
Apr 2011
The last word is pretty famous... should be easy.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jun 5, 2017 10:39 PM
Jun 2011
usernome said:
Was Chariot's magic also stolen by the Dream Fuel, at least partially? Unintentionally, as it's supposed to steal the magic of everyone in the area, or as a side-effect or even by Croix? I remember Croix saying in some other episode that Chariot was much weaker.

Also, Croix holds a real grudge against Chariot, wanting to crush all of her dreams/hopes. It's clear, rewatching the first episode, they planned the shows together, maybe when Chariot realized what was happening and decided to quit, Croix got really angry and took part of Chariot's power somehow. Or maybe it was some kind of punishment for misusing the Shiny Rod.

EDIT: Maybe Ursula also lost her magic and regained it, just like Diana. It may relate to the reason she became a teacher: in Luna Nova's library, she would have access to countless books to find a way to fully re-learn magic and/or correct her mistakes.
ursula lost her magic due to the pollen in the previous episode
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2017

314 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Sep 14, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2017

137 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Sep 14, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2017

126 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Sep 14, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2017

114 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Sep 14, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Little Witch Academia (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2017

103 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Sep 14, 4:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.