Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 18, 2019 12:44 PM

Nov 2016
Raizel said:
I was like this through out most of the episode.

Me too when I watched this in Late 2016. Brings back memories m8.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2019 8:06 PM

Jul 2012
I love that S1's OP was their last performance this whole time 😊

They went from an empty auditorium, to this. I'm so proud of them 😭

Oct 11, 2019 4:22 PM

Nov 2016
Yet another fantastic episode, not a single performance has disappointed so far. And it's not just that, the build up has been really good as well. Now only the graduation is left, guess it's going to be feels overload.

Raizel said:
I was like this through out most of the episode.

Best part lmao.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 20, 2019 7:39 PM
Apr 2018
Kousaka parents pulling out the sticks lmao :')

Tbh, I didn't quite like the song used for this last concert. It was alright but I was hoping something... different, idk. Still, this ep had all those happy ingredients to try to override the inevitable sadness that the end of Muse will be... this is tough guys
Mar 4, 2020 4:51 AM
Mar 2020
really enjoyed this episode, cant wait for waitever comes next
FatMeatSh1eldJun 12, 2023 8:00 PM
Aug 26, 2020 5:21 PM
Nov 2019
The final performance was very well done, and when they entered the stage for the encore performance my soul instantly shattered 10 dimensions because they were prepping to sing the opening theme that I had never one skipped
Aug 29, 2020 10:33 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Insanely great. My expression? Like Honoka-chan's dad when they yelled, 'Encore'! I wanted Encore forever! The path beyond their last show absolutely brilliant. No complain. Its really understandable, relatable, and pretty much happening in most of the time.
I might be silly, but heres i thought this series couldn't bring any satisfaction. Its so good, better than the first seconds. Indeed, its their continuations, tho. So, yeah, the storyline had a solid end, mostly being my satisfaction at their end. However, the pace, the direction, and their attempt to mixed every human feeling into only one cour season were so amazing, respectable, and fitted right on my great tier-level of my lists. Yep. Thats my scores on this one. The next shall catch up as their break again. I just hope its not contained anymore sadness. Cause i can't take it at all! Embrace me!

Edit this commentary for adding my score judgement as usual ritual from me. Here all of detail scores over every aspects. Remember, its just my personal matter. All incompatibilities are not meant to be debated. So, yeah, this is it:

Overall? Yeah, its a 9/10!
badabassAug 29, 2020 11:21 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 3, 2021 9:59 AM

May 2018
Finally we see their performance at Love Live! A good final song as well, I'd say
Apr 6, 2021 1:00 AM

Feb 2020
Their last performance. I'm proud of you, girls. <3

Such an emotional episode.

SerafosJun 30, 11:29 AM
Mar 3, 2022 3:16 PM

Jan 2022
easily the best episode yet. I couldn't stop smiling the whole way through.
The scenery in the part where they were on the roof was beautiful, and hearing the opening from season one start playing at the end got me so excited- I can't believe the whole time it was performed on the stage their last performance was on.

5/5 episode
May 1, 2022 10:51 PM

Jul 2019
Nico with her hair down is cute and Nozomi's hairstyle for the sleepover suited her. Very pretty!

I love how supportive everyone is. Honoka's parents with the glow sticks made me laugh!

They looked great in their outfits and when they performed Bokura wa Ima no Naka de I got nostalgic.

Only one episode left...
Jul 23, 2022 6:57 AM

Aug 2020
The last performance of u's and an encore ! What a successful show. very rewarding, I am filled with joy just watching this episode. We've come this far!!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 9, 2023 11:05 PM

May 2022
favorite little detail this episode is how nico sleeps in her "nico nico nii" pose lol

May 3, 2023 11:26 PM
Jul 2020
I was expecting them to play op 1 at the end, and they did! Amazing episode tbh, teared up abit when op 1 played. 5/5 episode, nothing else to say
Aug 5, 1:28 AM

Jun 2021
Spending such a important night altogether at school (well, thanks to not obnoxious for once nepotism) was a extremely winning choice, including going to the rooftop and watching the city lights, and with a montage of many important supporting characters as Yukiho / Alisa, Yazawa siblings, Hideko / Mika / Fumiko and Honoka's parents. Including some light hearted moment as Eli being afraid of the dark somehow and acting adorable while hugging Kotori.

Watching Yukiho and Alisa taking a selfie in front of the giant sign makes me suddenly want so hard a spinoff based on their school idol career. Come on, Nao Touyama and Ayane Sakura have become even more famous since 2014. It was so great to watch principal Minami meeting the Kosakas and discovering they already had their own penlights.

Kira Kira Sensation isn't my favorite song, but considering they performed also OP 1 and brought back the paired wonderful costumes, they just have to win. Adored with every little cell in my body watching extended footage of the same three adorable girls that helped the main cast since the empty auditorium days. And that audio flashback from the same episode 3... Damn.
_untitledAug 5, 1:32 AM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What's your favorite song of μ's?

RitzueX - Sep 16

16 by DeTrixter »»
Sep 23, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

138 by MeatyHobbertson »»
Sep 1, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

191 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

144 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

78 by _untitled »»
Aug 4, 3:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.