Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Nov 6, 2017 10:42 AM
Mar 2017
I could not feel sorry for the protagonist, because if she went ahead and could not stop it, because he was moving it back, when you could throw it on its side and easily stop it (although if it was being controlled, it would have been worse than a spine) but for blame for that, it was not so painful his death
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jan 3, 2021 10:39 AM
May 2019
Shoryu said:
Oh my, oh my...
I was screaming in my head, "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT KAI STOP STANDING STILL AND FUCKING DO SOMETHING OR I WILL FUCKING HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES; TACKLE HER ASS!"
And then...*sigh*
Once those legs proped her up...yeah, finally understood the gravity of the situation.
I can't believe I almost had a School Days moment where I was about to flip my shit if Kai didn't at least try to intervene, but oh well, unknown caller IDs in 2019 is a bad idea to answer :|

Well it's even worse in 2020.. let me tell you, brother
Nov 26, 2022 3:51 AM

Oct 2013
I just can't take this seriously lol

Like how the fuck do they know she's next to a cliff anyway ? why there's conveniently a hole in the middle of the fence ? and why did they needed to get there to speak anyway ? and the robot falling with the wind... why are sthey even testing it outside if the weather is THAT bad ? they could built a giant mech but they're too stupid to have and know about safety procedures ? if it happens after the phone sang the kagome song, maybe destroy it because it's the relay point of the signal ? NHK Youkosou style

Everything is too conveniently stupid for the plot it's just too much for my suspension of disbelief, even more when we're following young geniuses who built a freaking giant mech mostly by themselves
TitadouNov 26, 2022 3:58 AM
Jan 18, 8:56 PM
Oct 2019
this better have a good payoff because that ending was whack. not believable at all with the robotic legs

the giant robot falling on the kid because of wind is something, though... not whack, but sucks in general (not sure he's actually dead though)
Jul 7, 8:31 PM

Mar 2013
RIP.
Someone was just forced to suicide.
Someone was also forced to die.
The antagonists are here?!
Finally get to see Kai in despair, because of his annoying character of not caring fully to what he is doing, and just ends up doing it; like what he did on the satellite dish, very very dumb.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

340 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

192 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

208 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

123 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.