Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 21, 2017 8:59 PM
May 2009
APNki said:
Name of the next Movie leaked: http://i.imgur.com/YX8S9Cg.jpg

They're already working on the next movie? Dang, my hype meter is soaring. This is like the complete opposite of the wait we had the past few years. XD
Jul 22, 2017 4:46 AM

Feb 2008
I have been waiting for even 3rd movie for quite a while now. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 22, 2017 5:19 AM

Sep 2013
the freaking hype man. I just hope it will come to my country.

p/s: come on Odex!!
Jul 22, 2017 5:21 AM

Dec 2016
All aboard the hype train.

Looking forward to watching this and that eventually.
Jul 23, 2017 9:09 AM

Mar 2010
So much waifu and shipping material. Anyway, I really like the new redesigns. They are in the spirit of the originals, nothing drastic, but it makes them look more modern and going with times instead of the 90s look.

I look forward to these new characters but I worry that adapting two PSP games into one movie will make the plot too cramped. Any PSP gamers who can prove/disprove my worries?
Jul 24, 2017 1:43 AM

Jul 2016
SuiNoByakko said:
So much waifu and shipping material. Anyway, I really like the new redesigns. They are in the spirit of the originals, nothing drastic, but it makes them look more modern and going with times instead of the 90s look.

I look forward to these new characters but I worry that adapting two PSP games into one movie will make the plot too cramped. Any PSP gamers who can prove/disprove my worries?

You must be joking if you think the new design (Especially Nanoha and Fate's hair) is good...

Well it will be a two part story and they just take some plots from the games to the movie so it's not fully adapted the whole game into it.
Jul 25, 2017 12:45 PM

Mar 2010
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

You must be joking if you think the new design (Especially Nanoha and Fate's hair) is good...

Yes, I do think it's good. Aside from the highlights (which are silly), I see no problem with their designs at all. As a matter of fact, I'm happy fro them because they're loyal to original but a breath of fresh air at the same time. It's called having a different opinion. Deal with it.

Also, it just made me worried about the plot then. Adapting "parts" of two different games (unless they are sequels, then I get it) within an original story just calls for trouble. Hopefully, they know what they are doing and 3rd seasons of Nanoha are not cursed with low plot quality.
Jul 26, 2017 2:23 AM

Jul 2016
SuiNoByakko said:
Also, it just made me worried about the plot then. Adapting "parts" of two different games (unless they are sequels, then I get it) within an original story just calls for trouble. Hopefully, they know what they are doing and 3rd seasons of Nanoha are not cursed with low plot quality.

Nanoha Detonation (4th Nanoha movie) is basically a 2nd part/sequel of Nanoha Reflection so don't need to worry about it, though this movie was ended at ...... (Spoiler)
Jul 29, 2017 3:39 PM

Mar 2010
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Nanoha Detonation (4th Nanoha movie) is basically a 2nd part/sequel of Nanoha Reflection so don't need to worry about it, though this movie was ended at ...... (Spoiler)

Thanks for the info, bro.
Sep 8, 2017 6:21 AM

Jul 2016
It has be a while since last time I post a news about this movie here but we have a news about this movie: Reflection will received a manga adaptation with similar formula to the A's and StrikerS manga which is explaining the staff where the movie didn't mention or show it: https://web-ace.jp/compace/notice/53/

Original Author: Masaki Tsuzuki
Director: Kawakami Shuuichi (Illustrator of Nanoha INNOCENT)
Artist: Takuya Fujima (Illustrator of Nanoha ViVid)
Release date: December 2017

My reaction:
Lol is 7Arcs realize that keep opening an interviews is can't save the reception of this movie so they asking Tsuzuki to release a manga adaptation of Reflection to save the sales? Finally that f**king ViVid will gonna ended at next months so we won't need to keep eating sh*t anymore after this. Also why Takuya do the illustrate part??? I think Higa Yukari draw it will be better since her arts is so much closer to the anime than Takuya did, as Takuya's art in ViVid look more like a Ecchi Manga more than Nanoha and giving so much non sense fanservice (Not to mention the way he handling the battle screen, especially Vivio vs Nanoha fight in the last few chapters was god awful).

Where is Force though? Lol
MahiaErebeaNegiSep 8, 2017 8:42 AM
Sep 19, 2017 3:03 PM
Jul 2017

Eh, manga with the "side story" (their words in the announcement) is never gonna be more popular and mainstream than a movie it's tied to. Soo that's not the idea here. I just wonder what will they do next after probably a short manga run.
Sep 20, 2017 4:13 AM

Jul 2016
4th_Dimension said:
Soo that's not the idea here. I just wonder what will they do next after probably a short manga run.

Well if my information was correct, they're currently making a new Nanoha anime TV shows, the date is still unknown but mostly likely will announce and air sometime after Detonation being released. I wonder what's this new "anime" was? (Though I'm hoping please be not any ViVid-related shows)
MahiaErebeaNegiSep 20, 2017 4:17 AM
Sep 20, 2017 7:31 AM
Jul 2017
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
4th_Dimension said:
Soo that's not the idea here. I just wonder what will they do next after probably a short manga run.

Well if my information was correct, they're currently making a new Nanoha anime TV shows, the date is still unknown but mostly likely will announce and air sometime after Detonation being released. I wonder what's this new "anime" was? (Though I'm hoping please be not any ViVid-related shows)

That could just be Season Two of Vivid you know.
Sep 20, 2017 9:08 AM

Jul 2016
4th_Dimension said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

That could just be Season Two of Vivid you know.

It may be true though but 7Arcs is the one who mentioned the new anime instead of A1 Picture, so I don't think it will be ViVid anime and 7Arcs won't take care any ViVid anime staffs except VVS unless A1 getting tired of it.

Edit: Found something that I have completely no idea what should I said it lol: https://www.plurk.com/p/mffm27 (Chinese)

7Arcs have to lose for at least $60 million or more due to how bad the reception of this movie is and wasted too much money for airing the movie in 90 cinemas but it didn't gone well (Plus the fact they're make a new anime while Detonation is still creating), they didn't receive too much money here but have to losing $60 million which may will cause a delay of the Detonation movie and the new Nanoha anime or being cancel it (Or the worst situation 7Arcs may be bankrupt because of this since they didn't receive much moneys in VVS and other anime/movies as well in since 2013 and making a new anime while moneys being loses because of Reflection, of course this is just assuming). I lol and feel bad for 7Arcs at the same time (Lol for they didn't even try to do the movie seriously and feel bad for they have to losing moneys and trying too hard to saving the reception of this movie).

I'm not sure if I should watch this movie or not after I reading this.
MahiaErebeaNegiSep 22, 2017 9:21 AM
Sep 22, 2017 11:28 AM
Jul 2017
Is there any source in JP? Because I don't like unsourced rumors.
Sep 23, 2017 4:22 AM

Jul 2016
4th_Dimension said:
Is there any source in JP? Because I don't like unsourced rumors.

Now you mention about the source... it seem like I misread the post, Leoheart said he just heard it from someone else in the Japanese forum but there's no source about losing moneys, the only thing I can confirm it was 7Arcs creating a new anime named "Dances with the Dragons" while they still making the Detonation and new Nanoha anime with a limited budgets since Reflection didn't receive much moneys and there's only a few audiences watching the movie in the theater based on Leoheart's reviews (Which is part of the reason why the reception is so bad). Sorry I didn't read the post properly though I think that may still happen later after the theater finished airing at this months if there's still barely any audiences watching it.
MahiaErebeaNegiSep 23, 2017 4:44 AM
Oct 12, 2017 6:38 AM
Sep 2017
Was never a fan of Lyrical Nanoha series and will never be. This series promotes feminism more than anything else. I've not seen any heterosexual relationship among its main characters and the anime series depicts women as key enablers in society while men as minors in the military.

In this anime, the top positions in the military force are held by women.There was a top admiral who was a man but he was assassinated due to his arrogance. All main characters in the series are spinsters who choose to adopt children into their families who are all mostly girls. Even the 3 elder marshals than run the TSAB is led by an old lady. Men are depicted as side roles and wussies.

If you're a real man and rated this anime highly, you've got to be gay or a sissy. Men who watches this series are either the earlier type or pervs who love watching those henshin scenes when the girls get semi nude when changing costumes during "set-up".
Oct 12, 2017 2:26 PM
Jul 2017
Hentai44 said:
Was never a fan of Lyrical Nanoha series and will never be. This series promotes feminism more than anything else. I've not seen any heterosexual relationship among its main characters and the anime series depicts women as key enablers in society while men as minors in the military.

In this anime, the top positions in the military force are held by women.There was a top admiral who was a man but he was assassinated due to his arrogance. All main characters in the series are spinsters who choose to adopt children into their families who are all mostly girls. Even the 3 elder marshals than run the TSAB is led by an old lady. Men are depicted as side roles and wussies.

If you're a real man and rated this anime highly, you've got to be gay or a sissy. Men who watches this series are either the earlier type or pervs who love watching those henshin scenes when the girls get semi nude when changing costumes during "set-up".

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ohh boy, you make me laugh.

Also the 3 elder marshals are not led by an old lady. The lady is only slightly more prominent in one scene since she is head of Navy, hence on hand for a fleet action.
Oct 13, 2017 6:02 AM
Sep 2017
Is this the new direction for arts and anime of modern day? Anything related to LBGT is given thumbs up while those that potray straight heterosexuality is slowly fading? Talk about degeneracy...

How would you explain a 26yo young girl named Hayate Yagami as one of the main characters in the series could rise to the rank of a fleet commander in such a short time while admitting secretly as a lesbo? Did she suck on something to get all the way up there just like many US politicians to climb the political ladder? Harloawns? Hahaha...

"It is revealed in the sound stages that she enjoys fondling the breasts of her female friends or subordinates, but only if they would willingly let her."

http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Hayate_Yagami

Also Yukari Tamura one of the main voice actress in the Nanoha series is actually an old hag whose age has already exceeded the age of 40 but pretends so hard to act like an adolescent in her music videos.There are other more talented singers such as Mami Kawada and Kotoko who are younger than her have already announced their retirement or at least planning to do so.

Japanese anime series such as this is slowly destroying the entire industry because of their stupid directions and themes.

The Nanoha anime series is nothing but a piece of work that interests degenerates.
There is also little originality in the series. Nanoha's Rising Heart is a direct copy of Sakura Cardcaptor's Kinomoto's(Avalon's) magic wand which is shaped like a bird's beak. Hayate is a direct imitation character of other anime series such as Kazumi Yoshida from SnS and Yui Hirasawa? Fate looks like she's copied from Golden Darkness of the anime series To-Love Ru??
Oct 13, 2017 7:44 AM

Jul 2016
Obviously you know nothing about this franchise and hate it for no reason by just seen a few fan-service screens to judge the series.

Hentai44 said:
Is this the new direction for arts and anime of modern day? Anything related to LBGT is given thumbs up while those that potray straight heterosexuality is slowly fading? Talk about degeneracy...

I'm assuming you never watch the mid-to-late 2000s anime before, as these heterosexuality shit are ALREADY started since 2005.

Hentai44 said:
How would you explain a 26yo young girl named Hayate Yagami as one of the main characters in the series could rise to the rank of a fleet commander in such a short time while admitting secretly as a lesbo? Did she suck on something to get all the way up there just like many US politicians to climb the political ladder? Harloawns? Hahaha...

At first, Hayate is 19 years old when she first becoming a commander. Second, the reason why she is able to rise her rank so fast is because she passed the high-rank career examination not because of anything relate about the bullshit sexual shit. (Though I never seen the manga so I'm not sure how is that exam works)

Hentai44 said:
"It is revealed in the sound stages that she enjoys fondling the breasts of her female friends or subordinates, but only if they would willingly let her."

http://nanoha.wikia.com/wiki/Hayate_Yagami

.... And? And also it's never shows she do it in the anime series and it's only mentioned ONCE in a ONE GODDAMN SOUND STAGE. It's hilarious that you're making such a argument like this when you didn't even TRY to WATCH it PROPERLY first before complaining. Unless if you're talking about ViVid/Season 4 where it's indeed focusing on fan-service and yuri bullshits.

Hentai44 said:
Also Yukari Tamura one of the main voice actress in the Nanoha series is actually an old hag whose age has already exceeded the age of 40 but pretends so hard to act like an adolescent in her music videos.There are other more talented singers such as Mami Kawada and Kotoko who are younger than her have already announced their retirement or at least planning to do so.

Trying too hard to acting? If that's the case then why most of the VA that already passes age 40 or more nowdays like Masako Nozawa, Norio Wakamoto, Ryo Horikawa, Toshiyuki Morikawa and the others still ABLE to acting and use the SAME voice for the same character as they did before even now they are aged? Most important, why the VA that I mentioned here is STILL haven't retired yet if they're already old or aged? And Yukari's Nanoha voice is still the same voice as she did in the first two season and movies so your argument don't work here.

Hentai44 said:
Japanese anime series such as this is slowly destroying the entire industry because of their stupid directions and themes.

Is this have something to do with this franchise and most of the anime?

Hentai44 said:
The Nanoha anime series is nothing but a piece of work that interests degenerates.
There is also little originality in the series.

This is the only statement that I agree with you, this franchise is actually went falling down since StrikerS/Season 3 which kinda slowly want me to stop follow it because of the creator being inability to make a interesting story like how he did in the first two season and a well world establish.

Hentai44 said:
Nanoha's Rising Heart is a direct copy of Sakura Cardcaptor's Kinomoto's(Avalon's) magic wand which is shaped like a bird's beak.

Wut? The staff wasn't even look same other than the red orb sphere, unless if you're referring Raising Heart's earlier design in Lyrical Toy Box then yep it's a ripped-off of Sakura's staff.

Hentai44 said:
Hayate is a direct imitation character of other anime series such as Kazumi Yoshida from SnS and Yui Hirasawa?

They look nothing similar other than the similar hairstyle and that's it. And Hayate came first before Yui Hirasawa was EVEN EXIST. Also that's a lot of anime girls that have similar appearance or hairstyle as Hayate and Kazumi in nearly EVERY anime so why would you even surprised in the first place? It's make it clear that you BARELY watch any Anime or you have completely no idea what are you saying with that statement.

Hentai44 said:
Fate looks like she's copied from Golden Darkness of the anime series To-Love Ru??

To be fair, Fate came first LONG before both Black Cat and To Love-Ru even exist, so it's more like Yami's design is based on her, though we have no source or confirmation about what character is these two based from.

Why don't you just leave here instead of bashing for no reason if you hate it so much?
MahiaErebeaNegiOct 13, 2017 8:16 AM
Oct 13, 2017 8:58 AM
Sep 2017
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Obviously you know nothing about this franchise and hate it for no reason by just seen a few fan-service screens to judge the series.

I'm assuming you never watch the mid-to-late 2000s anime before, as these heterosexuality shit are ALREADY started since 2005.

You're against heterosexuality themed animes? Then you must be gay yourself.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

At first, Hayate is 19 years old when she first becoming a commander. Second, the reason why she is able to rise her rank so fast is because she passed the high-rank career examination not because of anything relate about the bullshit sexual shit. (Though I never seen the manga so I'm not sure how is that exam works)

Yep that's the unbelievable BS. 19yo becoming a commander? She must be sucking Genya or even Harlaown's even before her coming of age. Isn't that how US women politicians climb the ladder in real life? For many girls at that age, they don't even have a driving license yet.The Reflection movie is even more ridiculous? Already affording a Lexus 4WD before 20yo?

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

.... And? And also it's never shows she do it in the anime series and it's only mentioned ONCE in a ONE GODDAMN SOUND STAGE. It's hilarious that you're making such a argument like this when you didn't even TRY to WATCH it PROPERLY first before complaining. Unless if you're talking about ViVid/Season 4 where it's indeed focusing on fan-service and yuri bullshits.

Well it's complicated and she might have this fetish even as early as she was wheelchair bound before even reaching puberty. All her Wolkenritter family members might have been molested by her by turns during bath time and is still going on.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Trying too hard to acting? If that's the case then why most of the VA that already passes age 40 or more nowdays like Masako Nozawa, Norio Wakamoto, Ryo Horikawa, Toshiyuki Morikawa and the others still ABLE to acting and use the SAME voice for the same character as they did before even now they are aged? Most important, why the VA that I mentioned here is STILL haven't retired yet if they're already old or aged? And Yukari's Nanoha voice is still the same voice as she did in the first two season and movies so your argument don't work here.

Mami Kawada is 4 years younger and she's already retired?
Ayumi Hamazaki to retire next year?

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

This is the only statement that I agree with you, this franchise is actually went falling down since StrikerS/Season 3 which kinda slowly want me to stop follow it because of the creator being inability to make a interesting story like how he did in the first two season and a well world establish.

The originality and creativity in this anime series is lacking.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Wut? The staff wasn't even look same other than the red orb sphere, unless if you're referring Raising Heart's earlier design in Lyrical Toy Box then yep it's a ripped-off of Sakura's staff.

Yes, the ripped-off Sakura's staff. Even Nanoha herself has some resemblance of Sakura herself in looks.

Real boys shouldn't watch these sort of yuri themed anime, it turns them gay slowly without them knowing.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

They look nothing similar other than the similar hairstyle and that's it. And Hayate came first before Yui Hirasawa was EVEN EXIST. Also that's a lot of anime girls that have similar appearance or hairstyle as Hayate and Kazumi in nearly EVERY anime so why would you even surprised in the first place? It's make it clear that you BARELY watch any Anime or you have completely no idea what are you saying with that statement.

Kazumi is the closest looking character resembling Hayate. In terms of ribbon position and hairstyle.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

To be fair, Fate came first LONG before both Black Cat and To Love-Ru even exist, so it's more like Yami's design is based on her, though we have no source or confirmation about what character is these two based from.

Black Cat started in 2000. Nanoha in 2004?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Girl_Lyrical_Nanoha
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cat_(manga)

http://blackcat.wikia.com/wiki/Eve
Hentai44Oct 13, 2017 9:01 AM
Oct 13, 2017 9:30 AM

Jul 2016
Hentai44 said:
You're against heterosexuality themed animes? Then you must be gay yourself.

Sorry I misread the post lol, I though you're talking about the gay/yuri things in your previous comment. (To be fair, English isn't my first language so sometime I misunderstand the comment). Romantic or not I don't care about it as long as the story is entertainment, and also I'm not gay.

Hentai44 said:
Yep that's the unbelievable BS. 19yo becoming a commander? She must be sucking Genya or even Harlaown's even before her coming of age. Isn't that how US women politicians climb the ladder in real life? For many girls at that age, they don't even have a driving license yet.The Reflection movie is even more ridiculous? Already affording a Lexus 4WD before 20yo?

Oh wait I though Fate already have a driving license in StrikerS despair of she is same age as Hayate and Nanoha? This is what we call "Anime Rules" lol (Remember when Bulma from Dragon Ball franchise driving a car despair she is 16 years old in the beginning of the series?), and the timeline in the Nanoha franchise isn't even same as the real life so it's not surprised if the anything like Iphone shows up here (The calendar is shows 00xx years in this franchise). For example, GTO have a similar situation as this to by having PS4 and FF15 shows up in the manga despair the timeline is set at 2004 while PS4 and FF15 are release between 2014 and 2016. Also Hayate didn't driving any car in this movie.

Hentai44 said:
Mami Kawada is 4 years younger and she's already retired?
Ayumi Hamazaki to retire next year?

Sorry but I don't seeing Yukari will gonna retired anytime soon unless she can't act anymore, maybe she will retired as a singer but not as a voice actor.

Hentai44 said:
Real boys shouldn't watch these sort of yuri themed anime, it turns them gay slowly without them knowing.

So everyone who watching this for the story is also gay/yuri perverts I see.....

Hentai44 said:
Kazumi is the closest looking character resembling Hayate. In terms of ribbon position and hairstyle.

That's true though if you talk about the hairstyle but I still didn't see anything resemble though.

Seem like I was confused about the release date of the Black Cat manga to the anime one, sorry but still as I said just wait for the confirmation about this (Which kinda never gonna happen anytime soon).
MahiaErebeaNegiOct 14, 2017 12:18 AM
Oct 14, 2017 2:29 PM
Sep 2017
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Sorry I misread the post lol, I though you're talking about the gay/yuri things in your previous comment. (To be fair, English isn't my first language so sometime I misunderstand the comment). Romantic or not I don't care about it as long as the story is entertainment, and also I'm not gay.

Men who enjoy genres such as Nanoha series are probably pedo and wussies. The real creators of Nanoha has long abandoned their works in its continuation and have since moved on to more popular works such as Gundam, Shakugan no Shana and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Oh wait I though Fate already have a driving license in StrikerS despair of she is same age as Hayate and Nanoha? This is what we call "Anime Rules" lol (Remember when Bulma from Dragon Ball franchise driving a car despair she is 16 years old in the beginning of the series?), and the timeline in the Nanoha franchise isn't even same as the real life so it's not surprised if the anything like Iphone shows up here (The calendar is shows 00xx years in this franchise). For example, GTO have a similar situation as this to by having PS4 and FF15 shows up in the manga despair the timeline is set at 2004 while PS4 and FF15 are release between 2014 and 2016. Also Hayate didn't driving any car in this movie.

At 00:35, Hayate was clearly driving a Toyota Harrier or Lexus RX there.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Sorry but I don't seeing Yukari will gonna retired anytime soon unless she can't act anymore, maybe she will retired as a singer but not as a voice actor.

Nanoha is a cheap spinoff of the Triangle Heart series. A secondary team actually took over, and was given the shorter end of the stick.The Takamachi family actually owned a restaurant called Midori-ya and her father was a bodyguard who was killed on the job.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

So everyone who watching this for the story is also gay/yuri perverts I see.....

Yes it is, cheap spinoff still needs something to lure a distinctive crowd which are mostly lesbians, pedo men and goat fxckers.Take your time and go through MyAnimeList's FB page below at the page's footer.

The preview screen is enough for others to judge:

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

That's true though if you talk about the hairstyle but I still didn't see anything resemble though.

The original Nanoha from Triangle Heart series:

Back then Kotoko was the singer for the series, when Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha was spin-off from there she no longer sang for them.Instead Kotoko sang for Shakugan no Shana, Phantasy Star, To Love-Ru and Hayate the Combat Butler series instead.

They parted ways.

The main director for Triangle Heart, Akiyuki Shinbo concentrated on other titles such as Madoka Magica, Nisekoi and Monogatari series
https://myanimelist.net/people/5089/Akiyuki_Shinbou

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Seem like I was confused about the release date of the Black Cat manga to the anime one, sorry but still as I said just wait for the confirmation about this (Which kinda never gonna happen anytime soon).

Lyrical Nanoha TV anime was out earlier than its manga?
Oct 14, 2017 2:47 PM
Sep 2017
Lindy Harlaown was a fairy in Triangle Heart series

Oct 15, 2017 12:11 AM

Jul 2016
Hentai44 said:
The real creators of Nanoha has long abandoned their works in its continuation and have since moved on to more popular works such as Gundam, Shakugan no Shana and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Who is this "real creators" you're referring? Masaki Tsuzuki (And the anime studio company 7Arcs) has be working on this franchise since the original Triangle Heart series started even until now he is still doing it, and Ivory company is already disappear for a long time ago after Nanoha franchise started. And also if you're referring Akiyuki Shinbou, all he did was just directed the Triangle Heart 3 anime and nothing else (The director can change whoever they want as it didn't affect the shows that much, and he also didn't directed the UQ Holder! anime too when he already director most of Negima anime, OVAs and a movie), he didn't even joined the project of Triangle Heart games other than the TH3 anime so how is he a creator of this franchise? (I'm not sure if you even know what are you saying in the previous comment)

Hentai44 said:
At 00:35, Hayate was clearly driving a Toyota Harrier or Lexus RX there.

The hell??? If you look closely at the video, Hayate is CLEARLY sitting at the left side of the car (Usually the steering or the car is in right side more than in left side) and didn't even shows up the steering there other than the airbag (Are you telling me the airbag is set at the steering only???). And also the people who watched this movie has confirmed Hayate DID NOT driving the car, it's was Suzuka's father who driving it.

Hentai44 said:
Nanoha is a cheap spinoff of the Triangle Heart series. A secondary team actually took over, and was given the shorter end of the stick.The Takamachi family actually owned a restaurant called Midori-ya and her father was a bodyguard who was killed on the job.

Hentai44 said:

The original Nanoha from Triangle Heart series:

Back then Kotoko was the singer for the series, when Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha was spin-off from there she no longer sang for them.Instead Kotoko sang for Shakugan no Shana, Phantasy Star, To Love-Ru and Hayate the Combat Butler series instead.

Why are you showing up anything related to the Triangle Heart when I mentioned Lyrical Toy Box that is OBVIOUSLY to be a spin-off of that series? Seriously are you really think that I was that DUMB to not realizing the Nanoha franchise is a spin-off of Triangle Heart 3??? And that's completely nothing to do with Yukari will gonna retire or not, it's more like shows your hate and knowledge on this franchise.

As for the singer change, wasn't that same case happen to some of the anime too? For example, Index series (Main series) is sing by Mami Kawada (Though it's no longer a case now since she is already retired) but in Railgun (Spin-off) it's sing by fripSide instead, due to the elements of both main series and spin-off are different. So the reason why Nanoha and Triangle Heart have a different singer to sing is mostly is the same reason to Index and Railgun.

Hentai44 said:
The preview screen is enough for others to judge:

So this franchise is ecchi itself by just ONE naked screen shows up there when To-Love Ru and most of ecchi anime are shows WAY more than this franchise did? All of the naked screens in this whole franchise have shows for 6 times (And this is just TWO seasons combined) and it didn't mean to the an ecchi screens or something like that. (Unless if you're perverts) And also this movie only shows naked screens TWICE in the WHOLE movie.

According to your logic, does this mean the Dragon Ball franchise, One Piece, Detective Conan, Erementar Gerad, and Doraemon is also ecchi anime too because it's briefly shows a naked screens a few times???

Hentai44 said:
Lyrical Nanoha TV anime was out earlier than its manga?

I'm just said we have to wait confirmation for that it's doesn't mean that I disagree that both of them look similar (Yeah that hairstyle, face and the colors was same). Same case to Nanoha and Sakura Kimimaro, while they look so much similar we didn't any confirmation source for whatever Nanoha is based on Sakura or not.

And I just remember that there's a one character that look similar to Fate and Yami/Eve with different hair color in the original Triangle Heart 1 too (And that game released in 1998, long before Black Cats was started), perhaps Fate's design is actually based on her and not Yami?

(The one in the left side)
MahiaErebeaNegiOct 15, 2017 1:02 AM
Oct 15, 2017 3:24 AM
Sep 2017
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Who is this "real creators" you're referring? Masaki Tsuzuki (And the anime studio company 7Arcs) has be working on this franchise since the original Triangle Heart series started even until now he is still doing it, and Ivory company is already disappear for a long time ago after Nanoha franchise started. And also if you're referring Akiyuki Shinbou, all he did was just directed the Triangle Heart 3 anime and nothing else (The director can change whoever they want as it didn't affect the shows that much, and he also didn't directed the UQ Holder! anime too when he already director most of Negima anime, OVAs and a movie), he didn't even joined the project of Triangle Heart games other than the TH3 anime so how is he a creator of this franchise? (I'm not sure if you even know what are you saying in the previous comment)

Masaki Tsuzuki is just a scriptwriter directly responsible for the spinoff of Nanoha from the Triangle Heart series. He is responsible for the storyline behind the entire Nanoha series including the lesbian side stories such as ViVid and ViVid Strike! If you've lost interests in the recent arcs, this is the person to be blame.

Akiyuki Shinbou did not want to partake in his silly ideas that is why they went down different paths after Triangle Heart although he is still sought for some minor decisions in Nanoha.He is an animation director who decides how the series should be animated.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

The hell??? If you look closely at the video, Hayate is CLEARLY sitting at the left side of the car (Usually the steering or the car is in right side more than in left side) and didn't even shows up the steering there other than the airbag (Are you telling me the airbag is set at the steering only???). And also the people who watched this movie has confirmed Hayate DID NOT driving the car, it's was Suzuka's father who driving it.

Confirmed, Toshi Tsukumura was the one driving the car fetching Hayate to Allston Sea.You are right on that one, my bad.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

As for the singer change, wasn't that same case happen to some of the anime too? For example, Index series (Main series) is sing by Mami Kawada (Though it's no longer a case now since she is already retired) but in Railgun (Spin-off) it's sing by fripSide instead, due to the elements of both main series and spin-off are different. So the reason why Nanoha and Triangle Heart have a different singer to sing is mostly is the same reason to Index and Railgun.

She only retired recently last year and is 4 years younger than Yukari.Good for both KOTOKO and Mami for staying away from the Lyrical Nanoha series. Their talents are better off elsewhere instead of being used in yuri lesbian anime series.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

So this franchise is ecchi itself by just ONE naked screen shows up there when To-Love Ru and most of ecchi anime are shows WAY more than this franchise did? All of the naked screens in this whole franchise have shows for 6 times (And this is just TWO seasons combined) and it didn't mean to the an ecchi screens or something like that. (Unless if you're perverts) And also this movie only shows naked screens TWICE in the WHOLE movie.

According to your logic, does this mean the Dragon Ball franchise, One Piece, Detective Conan, Erementar Gerad, and Doraemon is also ecchi anime too because it's briefly shows a naked screens a few times???

Just ONE?? You sure about that? It's like in every episode before every battle and tournament.They would do that ecchi henshin transformation thing.

MahiaErebeaNegi said:

I'm just said we have to wait confirmation for that it's doesn't mean that I disagree that both of them look similar (Yeah that hairstyle, face and the colors was same). Same case to Nanoha and Sakura Kimimaro, while they look so much similar we didn't any confirmation source for whatever Nanoha is based on Sakura or not.

And I just remember that there's a one character that look similar to Fate and Yami/Eve with different hair color in the original Triangle Heart 1 too (And that game released in 1998, long before Black Cats was started), perhaps Fate's design is actually based on her and not Yami?

They are running out of ideas to monetize their stories. Nanoha was borrowed from the Takamachi family in the Triangle Heart series. It's so obvious even with the name.

The character you're referring to is Ellis McGaren or Fiasse Crystela? Fate somehow looks like a clone of Ellis.
Hentai44Oct 15, 2017 3:27 AM
Oct 15, 2017 5:37 AM
Sep 2017
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Why are you showing up anything related to the Triangle Heart when I mentioned Lyrical Toy Box that is OBVIOUSLY to be a spin-off of that series? Seriously are you really think that I was that DUMB to not realizing the Nanoha franchise is a spin-off of Triangle Heart 3??? And that's completely nothing to do with Yukari will gonna retire or not, it's more like shows your hate and knowledge on this franchise.

Don't know about you in real life whether you're a les-yay yourself from the Middle East or a leftist but Masaki Tsuzuki himself might not be a mentally fit man.He is the one who took the Nanoha character out from an already adult themed series and further turned it into some lesbo army series anime further radicalizing the series.This kind of culture has no place for acceptance in far east asia whether it's Japan, South Korea or China moreso for their children to be exposed to. It's degenerative and social wrecking.

What motivates him to do so is probably the secret fundings and capital he's receiving from external sources outside Japan that wants the anime to move into the gay direction. Something which his own colleagues and previous partners of Triangle Heart series wouldn't approve as well as the typical Japanese society.

Nanoha, Fate and Hayate sleeping half naked together on the same bed.

Oct 16, 2017 2:57 AM

Jul 2016
Hentai44 said:
Masaki Tsuzuki is just a scriptwriter directly responsible for the spinoff of Nanoha from the Triangle Heart series. He is responsible for the storyline behind the entire Nanoha series including the lesbian side stories such as ViVid and ViVid Strike! If you've lost interests in the recent arcs, this is the person to be blame.

Akiyuki Shinbou did not want to partake in his silly ideas that is why they went down different paths after Triangle Heart although he is still sought for some minor decisions in Nanoha.He is an animation director who decides how the series should be animated.

Tsuzuki is a scriptwriter yes but at the same time he is also the creator of and Nanoha franchise because he IS the one who create the Nanoha franchise in the first place (with the permission from Ivory company), if he is not then WHY the fuck every credits in the games, movies, anime and manga are listed him as "Original Creator, Scriptwriter: Masaki Tsuzuki" (Or "Original Creator, Scriptwriter: Masaki Tsuzuki/Ivory" in the first two season of Nanoha franchise) in most 95% of the time? The only exception here are the INNOCENT manga/game and the Reflection manga where it's only credited him as the original creator and the rest of the story are written by Kawakami Shuuichi. Though I did found it odd that they didn't credited Ivory since StrikerS onward after the Ivory company was long lost.

As I said, they can change the director whoever they want and I'm pretty sure that Akiyuki Shinbou wasn't that much popular at the time. And I repeat my question again, why Akiyuki Shinbou didn't involved the direction of the UQ Holder anime when that show is the SEQUEL of the Negima anime, where he has be directed ALL of the Negima anime before (Shinbou has be directed the Negima anime even since 2006 until the latest 2011, but he didn't direct the sequel of Negima this time for unknown reason). Because Shinbou think the Negima is silly as Nanoha franchise?

Talking about the director change, why don't we talk about Yukata Yamamoto when it's also have a similar case as Shinbou did in the Triangle Heart/Nanoha franchise? Yamamoto only directed the first four episodes of Lucky Star! and the director was CHANGED after episode 4 for a unknown reason which is way worst than Shinbou did (At least Shinbou directed all of the episodes of Triangle Heart and first season of Nanoha anime unlike Yamamoto).

Hentai44 said:
She only retired recently last year and is 4 years younger than Yukari.Good for both KOTOKO and Mami for staying away from the Lyrical Nanoha series. Their talents are better off elsewhere instead of being used in yuri lesbian anime series.

Why are you keep talking anything about Mami when it's completely nothing to do with whatever Yukari gonna retire or noting? While I do agree Mami's songs didn't fitting this franchise that much due to the elements of this franchise.

Hentai44 said:
Just ONE?? You sure about that? It's like in every episode before every battle and tournament.They would do that ecchi henshin transformation thing.

I mean in that video that you linked, my bad. If you're referring the Vivid and ViVid Strike! then yep it's shows up that naked transforming screens in nearly every episodes, but please remember the naked/fan-services screens wasn't shows up that much back in the first three season of this franchise (The reason is like what you said, Tsuzuki ran out his idea so he heavily focusing on fan-service in ViVid). Speak the truth that transforming screens in ViVid is one of my main reason why I hate ViVid and VVS so much, the only reason why am I still reading/watching ViVid is all because that garbage will gonna ended in this months and VVS for the violent screens.

[quote=MahiaErebeaNegi message=52660360]

Hentai44 said:
The character you're referring to is Ellis McGaren or Fiasse Crystela? Fate somehow looks like a clone of Ellis.

The character I referring is Listy · C (リスティ・C) from Triangle Heart 2. Funny Ellis McGaren is look more like Signum than adult Fate to me. And I founded another one that look like Fate in that franchise:

Hentai44 said:
but Masaki Tsuzuki himself might not be a mentally fit man.He is the one who took the Nanoha character out from an already adult themed series and further turned it into some lesbo army series anime further radicalizing the series.

Hentai44 said:
What motivates him to do so is probably the secret fundings and capital he's receiving from external sources outside Japan that wants the anime to move into the gay direction. Something which his own colleagues and previous partners of Triangle Heart series wouldn't approve as well as the typical Japanese society.

Fun fact: Dog Days (Another anime created by Masaki Tsuzuki) is actually a normal romance anime with a little bit of yuri screens and shounen action and fantasy adventure genre unlike how he did to the Nanoha franchise where it's a yuri anime with Gundam-like shounen action and magical girls genre.

And also the only why Tsuzuki didn't want the ended this is because this is a cash grab franchise that fans will gonna eating shit whatever they like even if the story is so bad, so both Tsuzuki and 7Arcs can have a lot of moneys from the blinded fans. I can tell since like I said the quality of this franchise went falling down since StrikerS.
Nov 21, 2017 6:07 AM

Jul 2016
Was a bit late to post this since I forgot about this thread exist for a while but......

News: Taiwan will released the BD of this movie at May 2018. Source: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Nanoha/M.1511224523.A.5E1.html

My reaction:
So why Taiwan release this earlier when Japan didn't even announced the BD yet? I have no problem about it but the problem is this movie have a lot of bad arts and animations (According to the fans who watched this movie), and 7Arcs are currently busying at making Detonation movie and saving the reception of this movie so they have no time to fix the bad arts and animations. They should just at least wait until Detonation released at next years, so they can put both movie in the BD at once.

Oh yeah the trailer of Detonation movie will gonna release at the end of next month.
MahiaErebeaNegiNov 22, 2017 1:30 AM
Nov 21, 2017 6:11 AM
Jul 2017
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
News: Taiwan will released the BD of this movie at May 2018. Source: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Nanoha/M.1511224523.A.5E1.html

That doesn't really seem like an official source. More something from some chat or something.
Nov 21, 2017 6:36 AM

Jul 2016
4th_Dimension said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

That doesn't really seem like an official source. More something from some chat or something.

To be fair, that Facebook page are actually handled by a agent who is a huge Nanoha fan, as I never seen any information from that page was illegal, and that page even announced which Taiwan cinema the movie will shows up first before the Chinese managers announced it.
Jan 22, 2018 7:33 AM

Jun 2017
Haha! it seems like someone has some inferiority issues himself. "Mai animu r better then urs" - "evry1 who lik smthn els r pedo wimp" - yeah, keep telling yourself that.

I sincerely hope you say that to someone like my military buddy who loves this stuff. I think you'd be changing your opinion real quick, Hentai44. Internet tough-talk is pretty edgy, I get it. I'm sure everyone here thinks you're just way too hardcore for them. Probably.
May 21, 2018 1:24 AM
May 2018
After Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Detonation showing in cinemas at October 19 2018. The next film will be 15th anniversary of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Series at 2019.
May 21, 2018 12:30 PM
Jul 2017
Lowlihao1997 said:
After Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Detonation showing in cinemas at October 19 2018. The next film will be 15th anniversary of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Series at 2019.

Please provide source?
May 22, 2018 12:50 AM

Jul 2016
4th_Dimension said:
Lowlihao1997 said:

Please provide source?

In his mind lol. I think the reason why he thought there'll be a 5th film because 2019 is the 15th years anniversary of Nanoha franchise.

Personally I don't think an 15th anniversary will ever gonna happen with how Tsuzuki didn't give anything to us back in 2014 which is suppose to be a 10th anniversary of the franchise. Plus the fact 7Arcs is sold by TBS, the TBS's boss is some old guy who just follow the trend randomly and only care about moneys (From what I'm heard from some people in a blog) makes it even more impossible to happen.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Reflection Episode 1 Discussion

aznk93 - Jul 23, 2017

46 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 10, 2022 12:49 AM

» On the idea that the girls seem "weak" in this movie...

Alpha-Methyl - Oct 9, 2019

0 by Alpha-Methyl »»
Oct 9, 2019 9:55 AM

» Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: Reflection Should Be Rated At Least R or NC17

Hentai44 - Oct 15, 2017

9 by Alpha-Methyl »»
Oct 9, 2019 9:39 AM

» Apparently 7Arcs is too lazy to fix the bad art

MahiaErebeaNegi - Apr 11, 2018

8 by Wedm »»
May 12, 2018 6:15 PM

» almost july 2018 1 full year since this movies been out still no blueray or dvd

GrimAtrament - Mar 8, 2018

1 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Mar 9, 2018 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.