Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 25, 2016 1:49 PM

Sep 2012
You said:
So apparently liking Ergo Proxy Mononoke Ping Pong etc makes u an elitist now..

Shhh don't give a serious answer to OP.
Oct 25, 2016 1:50 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
sasalx said:
Warning Warning Warning Warning

Shitpost detected.Bait detected.

Please terminate this topic.

@EcchiLordMamster

LMAO i saw theanimeman's video on this w/o even watching pewdipies video... i don't watch pewdiepie lol

i wouldn't actually know if this is bait
Oct 25, 2016 1:51 PM

Jan 2008
You said:

Now? I thought it always has made you one.
Oct 25, 2016 1:56 PM

Jan 2015
Why the hell is his MAL????? He has MAL he rated NHK a 10.
Oct 25, 2016 1:56 PM
Feb 2016
You said:

Liking any anime that is intelligently written or presented makes you an elitist. To be a normal anime fan, you have to like stupid shows. :)
Oct 25, 2016 1:58 PM

May 2012
damn pewds has some good ass taste. i respect him more

Jan 2015
what's his MAL account????????????? guys what is it

Jan 2015
So what shows are considered elite shows so I can add as many as I can to my list and rate them up high. People that spend their time caring so much about what other people think or do are so fun to mess with.
Oct 25, 2016 2:01 PM

Apr 2013
I couldn't care less what he likes or doesn't, never liked him and I still don't understand why he's become so popular in first place.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Oct 25, 2016 2:03 PM

May 2016
Sh1cky said:
I couldn't care less what he likes or doesn't, never liked him and I still don't understand why he's become so popular in first place.

In a nutshell...Cuz he is ridiculous and all over the place...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Oct 25, 2016 2:06 PM

Nov 2009
I don't really care if this is a joke thread or not. I'm kind of tired of all the elitist threads, whether or not they are serious.

"Elitist anime" isn't a thing. There are just a bunch of people who hate on each other because "stop liking what I don't like."

People are mad because he's rich. So what? Most of us are capable of doing what he's doing, but a majority of us don't. Good on him for finding a way to get rich (not just make a living but GET RICH) doing what he loves.

I doubt Pewdiepie is an elitist, but if he is, I don't really care. However, I don't think he's trying to "turn" anyone into elitists. I think he was just sharing something that he likes, and I doubt there was anything deeper than this.

You don't have to like his videos. You don't have to think he's funny. That doesn't change the fact that making threads bashing another person and their tastes is rude, not to mention it's a very elitist thing to do.
Oct 25, 2016 2:06 PM

Feb 2016
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Pewdie
Thats him I guess.

Oshii is probably the only director that loves dogs. He thinks he's a dog himself.

That's right, its slime! It will dissolve your clothing slowly before my eyes!

Oct 25, 2016 2:08 PM
Feb 2016
LackofAfro said:
Shoegum said:

Because all elitists need to be burned at the stake for liking pretentious garbage and disliking Psycho-Pass, one of the best anime of all time.

Are you sure you want to be burned at the stake for a reason like that?

What do you mean, I love Psycho Pass. It has such good fillosofical theems. O____O
Oct 25, 2016 2:11 PM

May 2016

His mean score is above 8...Proof that he's not an elitist...(If that's really him though...)
HyperLOct 25, 2016 2:15 PM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Oct 25, 2016 2:11 PM

Jul 2009
Gj pewdie, show em' MAL plebs how it's done!
Oct 25, 2016 2:23 PM

Jun 2013
Shoegum said:
LackofAfro said:

What do you mean, I love Psycho Pass. It has such good fillosofical theems. O____O

Oh okay my mistake I didn't realize you were su in luv wit fillosofical theems
Oct 25, 2016 2:33 PM
Feb 2016
B055F0X said:
You don't have to like his videos. You don't have to think he's funny. That doesn't change the fact that making threads bashing another person and their tastes is rude, not to mention it's a very elitist thing to do.

Wow. You're right. You're really right. I shouldn't bash Pudipi because I disagree with his tastes. Even if he does like pretentious garbage such as Kaiba.... he's a human too. I should stop my elitist ways of calling those who like Kaiba, Berserk and Mononoke inferior, as judging anime is subjective. For some people, Kaiba will be as good as School Days, Sword Art Online or even Psycho-Pass. Sure, I may not see eye-to-eye with those people, but that doesn't mean I have to rudely disrespect their (inferior) taste.
Oct 25, 2016 2:34 PM

Nov 2012
His anime choices and reasoning for liking them are decent. For someone with the most subs on YouTube, I'm glad he didn't make himself look like a stereotypical "weeaboo" person.
Oct 25, 2016 2:38 PM

May 2016
Shoegum said:
B055F0X said:

Wow. You're right. You're really right. I shouldn't bash Pudipi because I disagree with his tastes. Even if he does like pretentious garbage such as Kaiba.... he's a human too. I should stop my elitist ways of calling those who like Kaiba, Berserk and Mononoke inferior, as judging anime is subjective. For some people, Kaiba will be as good as School Days, Sword Art Online or even Psycho-Pass. Sure, I may not see eye-to-eye with those people, but that doesn't mean I have to rudely disrespect their (inferior) taste.

That moment when you know exactly what the person is talking about, but you doesn't give a fuck either way.........
Oct 25, 2016 2:41 PM

May 2015
No he's not, he is not even embarassed because those are anime but because he is sharing something quite personal to him. I watched some of his videos through the years but not a fan of him. However I have more respect for him after this. I also have to continue Blame (stopped after 1 or 2 volumes then forgot) and start Mononoke.

Also I rate this thread b/8
HyperL said:

His mean score is above 8...Proof that he's not an elitist...(If that's really him though...)
Having high mean score doesn't make you more or less elitist. It makes you more or less strict with your ratings.

Shoegum said:
LackofAfro said:

That's why you rated it a 1?
I would also add that you seem the only elitist here, not him.
zalOct 25, 2016 2:44 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2016 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
Ari_the_Lioness said:
Oh, would like to point out that while you think Pewdiepie sucks, you actually contributed to his bank account by watching that video, just to trash it, then sharing it on here so more people can watch and also contribute to his bank account.
#BestCommentOnMAL #GetRekt #Dunked #noscope
Oct 25, 2016 2:44 PM

Mar 2014
1) yes

2) I sure hope so

3) absolutely
Oct 25, 2016 2:49 PM

Jan 2015
This just in:
Person posts thread complaining about a person they claim to be an elitist. We caught up with the thread starter who says they like Psycho Pass a show they say is liked by 'elitist' Pewdiepie. "I love Psycho Pass" the thread started said as a passing comment as they climbed into their 4x4 Ford extended cab truck with a metalic blue paint job. So we took a walk over to their list and saw that Psycho Pass was rated one. We realized then that we had been had. Our shoulders slumped over, we watch as the Ford truck disappeared into the horizon.

Edit: Breaking news, we were just fired by Fox News.
Oct 25, 2016 2:50 PM
Feb 2016
zal said:

Shoegum said:

I am not an elitist what are you talking about I am normal anime fan I bet you wank to LoGH I do not like gay shit like LoGH I like normal anime like Psycho-Pass because I am normal anime fan.
Oct 25, 2016 2:50 PM

May 2016
zal said:
No he's not, he is not even embarassed because those are anime but because he is sharing something quite personal to him. I watched some of his videos through the years but not a fan of him. However I have more respect for him after this. I also have to continue Blame and start Mononoke.

Also I rate this thread b/8
HyperL said:

Having high mean score doesn't make you more or less elitist. It makes you more or less strict with your ratings.

Sigh...Way to ruin the fun...I'm was not refering to the real meaning of the thing you know...Just like the OP guy, I'm using the dumber meaning of "Elitist" A.K.A. "Elitist are guys that like "intellectual" shit and have low mean scores cuz they think everything that is not intellectual is shit"...My comment was also designed to pass a funny vibe......
HyperLOct 25, 2016 2:54 PM
Oct 25, 2016 2:52 PM

May 2016
Lythelus said:
This thread is such a fucking shitshow, seriously let the guy like whatever he wants. Also, who says it's an elitist taste? It's simple that he likes the underrated gem type of anime.

Are we the elitists for trying to say our taste is better than his?
OT: It is cool that he likes these show because I didn't expect him to be into that. I'm not the only one who thinks this, I expected him to be more into "mainstream" anime.
Oct 25, 2016 2:56 PM

Dec 2014
Yeah cause anyone can "rate" a persons taste.
I's like sayin': "Your wife/husband is ugly as hell, and has a bad personality to go with it."

Holy crap it is really like some 3 yo fight, for "who's favorite colour is the better". ....
Oct 25, 2016 2:57 PM

May 2015
Shoegum said:
zal said:

I am not an elitist what are you talking about I am normal anime fan I bet you wank to LoGH I do not like gay shit like LoGH I like normal anime like Psycho-Pass because I am normal anime fan.
Since Psycho pass is your favourite anime you rate it a 1? Then Erased is your second favourite anime?

How can you NOT wank to such marvellous hair.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 25, 2016 2:57 PM
Feb 2016
Karlstein_L-11 said:
I's like sayin': "Your wife/husband is ugly as hell, and has a bad personality to go with it."

Holy crap it is really like some 3 yo fight, for "who's favorite colour is the better". ....

mine is maroon

fite me 1v1 i will rekt you, maroon 4 lyfe
Oct 25, 2016 3:00 PM

Oct 2016
Shoegum said:
Klad said:
why do you care if he's one or not....

Because all elitists need to be burned at the stake for liking pretentious garbage and disliking Psycho-Pass, one of the best anime of all time.

Bobby2Hands said:
Are Berserk and NHK really "elitist" shows?

yes

To be fair, Psycho Pass is pretty pretentious itself... Even though I like pretentious stuff.
Oct 25, 2016 3:04 PM

May 2015
Ingr1d said:
Shoegum said:

yes

To be fair, Psycho Pass is pretty pretentious itself... Even though I like pretentious stuff.
Psycho Pass' problem is not only that but also that it is an inferior version of Minority report which I've see 1 or 2 years before the anime.
Oct 25, 2016 3:06 PM

May 2016
Shoegum said:
Karlstein_L-11 said:

mine is maroon

fite me 1v1 i will rekt you, maroon 4 lyfe

Oh, that explains everything...

Oct 25, 2016 3:13 PM
Aug 2014
I don't see how he's an "elitist" due to this.

His taste is just "okay".
Oct 25, 2016 3:15 PM

Feb 2013
He's not even worth mentioning from the number of anime he watched.
He should continue with the stuff he is doing, his anime level isn't even close to 10.
Oct 25, 2016 3:16 PM

Mar 2016
*Posted by one who gave Gintama a 5 and Beserk a 3*

Oct 25, 2016 3:17 PM

Sep 2016
watching pewdiepie in 2k16 lol xdddd
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 25, 2016 3:18 PM
Feb 2016
Stubborn_Idiot said:
whats an elitist? i actually like mononoke and welcome to the nhk am i an elitist too? is that something bad cause people have different tastes and opinions.

Yes, it is something very bad and you should feel ashamed of yourself. Go sit in a corner.

(Just joking, don't worry. Mononoke and Welcome to the NHK are both great anime :) )
Oct 25, 2016 3:19 PM

Mar 2016
Ulquiorra said:
He should continue with the stuff he is doing, his anime level isn't even close to 10.
Went on to your account to see what Anime your profile pic is from.

You've been up to no good lately, havent you?

(Then Again if I added that stuff I'd be up to 1000 Days on both)

Oct 25, 2016 3:19 PM
Feb 2016
RottedRabbit said:

Before you get TTTRRRIGGGEEERRREEEDDD, read my rating system on my profile.
Oct 25, 2016 3:22 PM

Jan 2015
That question I asked earlier was a serious question. What shows are labelled as 'elite' so I can add them to my list and give them a high rating?

Feb 2013
RottedRabbit said:
Ulquiorra said:

If you're talking about adding my hentai anime and manga, I guess that you're right.
It kinda screwed my score but I don't care.
Do you know how hard it was to try and remember what I've seen over the years?

Mar 2016
Shoegum said:
RottedRabbit said:

I did.

Not Very logical System.
You said 5/5. That's 10/10.

Then 5+3 for favourites. That's 8/10.

Oct 25, 2016 3:23 PM

May 2016
Ari_the_Lioness said:
That question I asked earlier was a serious question. What shows are labelled as 'elite' so I can add them to my list and give them a high rating?

Just go look at @Kamisama751 list...Everything that is in the top (by score) is elitist stuff, I assure you...
Oct 25, 2016 3:24 PM

Mar 2016
Ulquiorra said:
RottedRabbit said:

If you're talking about adding my hentai anime and manga, I guess that you're right.
It kinda screwed my score but I don't care.
Do you know how hard it was to try and remember what I've seen over the years?
It's Like when I tried to make my GameFAQ's List.

It took me three hours to get through the PS2 Section.

I also have a psp,ps vita,ps4,xbox 360,3ds,Wii, Gamecube, GBA & PC, which apart from PC I play all pretty much equally. Life Wasted, and Happy about it.

Oct 25, 2016 3:25 PM
Feb 2016
Ari_the_Lioness said:

You can view the opinions of various people here:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1362444
Oct 25, 2016 3:27 PM

Mar 2016
Shoegum said:
Ari_the_Lioness said:

You can view the opinions of various people here:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1362444

Yeah, liking any of these makes you an elitist prick that hails hitler.

Oct 25, 2016 3:28 PM
Feb 2016
RottedRabbit said:
Shoegum said:

I did.

Not Very logical System.

No, it's not 8/10, it's 5(+3)/5 yu fuken idiot
Oct 25, 2016 3:29 PM

Mar 2016
YayaChibi said:
1) Is Pewpiedie an elitist?
lol...no. He actually looks more like an attention seeker.....lol
2) Is Pewdeipei trying to turn his impressionable fanbase of 12 year olds into filthy elitists?
NO...lol...he's just looking for attention
3) Does Poopidee have good taste?
Lol....hell no.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good taste go౦ԁ tASte👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌taste right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good taste...lol
drkninja8 said:
ikr like wtf, most of the anime he lists are ones that ive never even heard of

ONLY HAS KOE NO KATACHI ON THERE LIST........
lol
Not even worth the troll......lol
Everyone has heard of at least 2 of those.......lol
lol.....I'm waiting for a shitstorm......lol
or baits......oh wait...this thread is one....lol
Shitposters do your work

Sound's just 'bout right.
Feel like posting a link to this thread on the Vid...

Oct 25, 2016 3:29 PM

Jan 2015
Oh I'm already an elitist then since I like Planetes, it's in fact one of my favorites!

Do I win a prize? An elitist prize?

I'm going to make a second account (mainly for coding) but I'll put those shows on my other account and watch them. My main account is not going to be used for goofing around.
Oct 25, 2016 3:30 PM

Mar 2016
Shoegum said:
RottedRabbit said:
I did.

Not Very logical System.

No, it's not 8/10, it's 5(+3)/5 yu fuken idiot
Nice Engrish. I'm not sure if your triggered or trying to trigger me, but anyway, again, that's not anything how the MAL Rating System Works.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Which is the correct anime consumption posture?

SgtBateMan - Yesterday

16 by BigBoyAdvance »»
27 minutes ago

» Anime fans ,how do u feel about slice of life anime???

Animystics - Yesterday

37 by Rinrinka »»
29 minutes ago

» Why do you think about Orihime from Bleach?

isolated-otaku - Yesterday

29 by BigBoyAdvance »»
30 minutes ago

» 6+ Rating or Higher Anime that you don't remember

JaaShooUhh - Yesterday

7 by Serafos »»
56 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

1043 by Ahtashamulhassan »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.