Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 19, 2016 1:13 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, they actually said double knock out this time.

Those were some amazing matches!

I am kinda glad Noivern lost though tbh, I hate the horrible noise he makes, he sounds like he's being sick! it's really gross, why can't he just say his own name like when he was Noibat and cute?

Pikachu was really great! Using water to neutralise the sand and then shocking Tyrannitar, and after against Metagross and jumping on it and shocking it so it couldn't attack it.

How was that Metagross so fast? I mean, look at how big and heavy it was! that's not really realistic in the least lol.

I still don't understand what made Hawlucha shiny, it didn't look like just the water, that was so odd but he was awesome.

Talonflame vs Unfezant (such an odd name) was so epic! it was so cool to watch! Their attacks both looked so cool!

James fangirling on Pikachu was the cutest thing ever!~ <3 I love him :3 He was cute all the time <3

Serena was also super cute fangirling over Ash! bless her! so adorable :3

I can't wait to see how it ends, although I know who wins, no thanks to YouTube >> I didn't want to know weeks in advance.
stephtastropheDec 19, 2016 1:34 PM
Mar 25, 2021 12:52 PM

Jul 2013
I really want Ash to finally win a League, but Alan's Charizard is too damn OP as shown in the Mega Evolution Specials.

Pikachu jumping on top of Metagross brought to my mind that awesome battle with Drake's Dragonite decades ago.

It was funny seeing James showing support for Ash.

Jul 31, 9:37 AM

Jan 2013
Reply to NaughtyNoddy
I really want Ash to finally win a League, but Alan's Charizard is too damn OP as shown in the Mega Evolution Specials.

Pikachu jumping on top of Metagross brought to my mind that awesome battle with Drake's Dragonite decades ago.

It was funny seeing James showing support for Ash.

@NaughtyNoddy Yeah with the focus on Mega Evolution and his introduction early on I feel like Alan's gonna win this.
Also nice seeing Team Rocket not always needing to be there to screw around with Ash and co. but in moments like these to stay on the backline and sometimes supporting them.

Great battle though, interesting seeing Metagross being so nippy even though it's like a massive tank lol.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kaitonic - Oct 27, 2016

75 by PrOxAnto »»
Aug 26, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 46 Discussion

Punkbeetle - Oct 20, 2016

26 by PrOxAnto »»
Aug 26, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 45 Discussion

Punkbeetle - Oct 13, 2016

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Aug 26, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 43 Discussion

Lararin - Sep 15, 2016

38 by PrOxAnto »»
Aug 26, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY&Z Episode 41 Discussion

Hyack - Sep 8, 2016

31 by PrOxAnto »»
Aug 26, 5:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.